Olivia Colomar
 Posted: Feb 5 2018, 10:15 AM

Overwatch

Hub World

Luna is online

30 years old / 29 posts

Amélie Lacroix

I hope this starter is okay ♡

Work that day had started off a bore. There wasn't really anything technical support she was needed for, her computer was in the back currently charging for a bit, and everything was neatly along the shelves already. What was even the point of working? She could just as easily use a few small touches and get the cash drawer to open up. It'd give her enough money to last for a bit too. If it weren't for the free access to so much of this world's technology, she'd probably actually go for that plan, too.

However with her boredom was about to come some rather interesting surprises. For the second, she was sat behind the counter, one hand holding up her head as she quietly examined the nails on hee other. What a stupid job. At least when her boss was here, it was a little more fun. If her computer would just charge up faster, it'd be so mug easier. Or if she could manage to get her cybernetics working properly. One of the two. Not that that seemed to matter for long. Soon her wishes for something actually exciting walked right through the door.

Purple eyes glanced towards the entrance for a second, almost giving the person no notice until she felt a pang of familiarity about them. Her sights when from the entrance to her nails back to the entrance again as she started to sit up a bit. Wait a second... narrowing her eyes slightly as she took in the woman who entered, it took barely a few seconds for it to hit her. She was just missing a bit of blue pigmentation and she'd be just right. Maybe it was just a coincidence, maybe this woman just looked like an old 'friend'.

But maybe not.

"So is this where you have been weaving your web, spider?" Her tone qas light, teasing the other as if they were good friends. She knew that was hardly the case but friend and teammate tended to go hand in hand in Sombra's own mind. "You had us all worried, you know."

initiate hack

--------------------
user posted image
Seca set made by the sexier Bach
PM
^
Amélie Lacroix
 Posted: Feb 11 2018, 02:22 AM

overwatch

Hub World

chuckles is online

34 years old / 38 posts

Back when she had been shaped into the perfect sniper by Talon she had received training in a very varied set of skills; from hand to hand combat to sniping there was little in the combat area where she didn’t have some experience. The only thing that she had never received training was in the technology area, mainly because the organization had people like Sombra to deal with such problems. Because of that lack of training now Amelie was making her way towards Mass Electronics, she wasn’t friends with Kasumi but the woman had fixed her computer a couple of times before and well, she trusted her to be able to do it again (at this point Amelie was considering if buying a new laptop wouldn’t be a better solution).

When the former assassin opened the door to the shop she almost dropped the laptop, a mix between tension and surprise touching her features. Likely the other woman would be as surprised as she was, apathy was the only emotion that had touched the widow’s features yet now hers were written as clear as the day over her forehead, even if she managed to recompose quickly between that and the lack of blue pigmentation she was sure of that Sombra would pick up that there was something going on “Being here is not my choice” she said trying to adapt a neutral tone “And I highly doubt that the word that you are looking for is worry, I’d say that if something Talon was not happy to lose a valuable asset” added the former ballerina raising an eyebrow. The brunette was tense and she didn’t know what to do, Sombra had never been the most predictable person ever.

Olivia Colomar

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Olivia Colomar
 Posted: Feb 26 2018, 07:12 PM

Overwatch

Hub World

Luna is online

30 years old / 29 posts

Amélie Lacroix

I hope this post is okay ♡

"Oh, trust me, I didn't think it would be. When is anything your choice?" The words were a practical purr in her voice. She chuckled, hoping that the other realized she was just teasing. After all, teasing the precious little Spider had always been so fun in the past. Even if the supposed 'teasing' felt like it held more truth in it than it did a joke. Widowmaker was a good soldier, after all, but she wasn't much good at being a person. Not from what she had ever seen of her. Cold, unfeeling, kind of frightening to most, though Sombra herself would never really say that she had ever been scared of her in the past. Well, maybe once or twice but it certainly wasn't a feeling she remembered experiencing too often around the other. Maybe that was more to do with knowing that, at the end of the day, they were teammates, which meant the threats would probably (hopefully) go uncommitted. They were more of a joke than anything else.... Usually.

The hacker gave a look of faux shock, placing a hand on her chest. "Now you're just trying to hurt me. I was worried sick." Another small laugh. Okay, she probably wasn't completely wrong but on some level, Sombra did truly see Widow as something of a friend, even if it was only a one sided relationship. She had been slightly worried about the fact that one of them had suddenly gone missing. "I can't speak for everyone, but I certainly had been worried. And I guess for good reason. I almost thought we were under attack when I found myself here." Because that was clearly the only real answer, right? What else could have possibly happened, right? She still wasn't entirely sure this wasn't just some ploy but someone else trying to get the upper hand on Talon. Then again, she should have known better by now, after hearing about all of the other occurrences just like her own. After hearing about all of the other people that had found themselves unwittingly in a world that was certainly not their own.

She shifted on her stool behind the counter, smirking at the other woman. She let her arm fall back to the table so she could rest her chin in her hand once again. "I've got to say, as good as you looked in blue, you're looking a lot better now, Chica. Did you start a new facial regimen? Or is this just what happens when you spend some time at the spa? I always thought you could use a little unwinding."

initiate hack

--------------------
user posted image
Seca set made by the sexier Bach
PM
^
Amélie Lacroix
 Posted: Apr 14 2018, 03:09 PM

overwatch

Hub World

chuckles is online

34 years old / 38 posts

“Wise words” she said with a small smile “Although not being brainwashed gives me a bit of more freedom of choice” she said with a touch of venom in her voice; even if time had passed since the brainwash had been undone but past wounds still hurt and likely she would never forgive Talon for what she did. That said most of her bitterness was directed towards other members like Gabriel Reyes, whom had known her and still seemingly not cared about what they had done to her; she knew that Sombra basically cared about her own business and that she didn’t mean harm towards her since Amelie had never given a reason for it.

“I sincerely apologize for all the sleepless night that you likely endured worrying” her voice dripped sarcasm “Well likely Akande was more worried about losing an asset and well Moira likely misses having an extra guinea pig” if anyone had missed her it could have been Gabriel Reyes and only because maybe a part of him had cared, maybe a part of him remembered that she was the victim, that he had been Gerard’s friend. “And only Reaper knows whatever goes through his mind”

“Yoga, drinking water and having a normal heart rate instead of the biologically modified one” she said crossing her arms “I don’t think that I am less winded than before, having emotions after being years without them is not an especially stress free process”

Olivia Colomar

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

OUR AFFILIATES

RP Lovers Top RP Sites

skin by miss texas at cttw, cc, and shine