Mel
 Posted: Apr 1 2018, 07:47 PM

Trouble.Trouble.Trouble

OoC Account

Mel is online

28 years old / 198 posts

TIMELESS/TLK
TAKEN BY KATIE
32 - FEMALE – PART TIME TEACHER – ABIGAIL SPENCER Former Historian teacher, Lucy was called to the team cause of her studies. She has a determined attitude, and loves her family. When she found out her sister was gone after the Hindenburg she knew she had to fix it to get her sister back. Joining Wyatt and Rufus on missions and hoping to stop Rittenhouse that is not the only thing on her mind. She and Wyatt got pretty close once and those sparks never faded.
TAKEN BY KAY
36 - MALE - TECH – MALCOM BARRETT Rufus is the brains of the team when it comes to technology. He lied to the team once when he was forced to record everything. Now a part of a bigger picture he’d risk his life for Wyatt and Lucy. Also, since going on these missions he began to be closer to Jiya. He came to Storybrooke with Wyatt after they had been alerted about Flynn's whereabouts.
Taken by Maria
33 - FEMALE - MIT – CLAUDIA DOUMIT Jiya is MIT, and does not go on these missions like the team does. However, she is the one to point out where and when Flynn or Rittenhouse is. She has fell for Rufus. Also, she hides what has happened when trying to be in the lifeboat. She had a seizure and after that now has some visions that are freaking her out.
RESERVED BY GEO
45 - MALE - ASSASSIN - Goran Višnjić Garcia Flynn is the main villain, and assassin. He will do anything to gain what he wants. Trying to ruin history. How he ends up in Storybrooke is up to you and what he does in SB <3 He also is the current owner of the Mother Ship.

Being a villain there is a reason behind it. He had lost his wife and child. So, by doing this he hopes to get them back.

OPEN
47 - MALE - OPEN TO PLAYER FOR JOB - SAM WORTHINGTON Gabriel Flynn is the half brother of Garcia Flynn. He was last seen in Paris. Pretty much his history is totally up to the player within reason. If you have any questions do not hesitate to ask!
OPEN
49 - MALE - CEO OF MASON INDUSTRIES - PATERSON JOSEPH Connor Mason, he is the head of Mason Industries and makes the calls. He is like a father to Rufus. What brings him to Storybrooke is up to you.
OPEN
25 - FEMALE- LIONESS - Melissa Benoist The lioness is free for all really. Just another pridelander. She is close friends with Simba and Nala. In Storybrooke is all up to you.
©

--------------------
user posted image
avatar by me | Siggy by the amazing Bach<3
PM
^
Mel
 Posted: Apr 11 2018, 12:46 PM

Trouble.Trouble.Trouble

OoC Account

Mel is online

28 years old / 198 posts

Updated as of 4/11/2018

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Mel
 Posted: Apr 25 2018, 09:42 AM

Trouble.Trouble.Trouble

OoC Account

Mel is online

28 years old / 198 posts

Updated as of 4/25/2018

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Mel
 Posted: May 15 2018, 02:44 PM

Trouble.Trouble.Trouble

OoC Account

Mel is online

28 years old / 198 posts

Updated as of 5/15/2018

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Geo
 Posted: May 22 2018, 08:12 AM

Resident Hobbit

OoC Account

Geo is online

N/A years old / 210 posts

Hey ~timeless peeps~ <3 Mel, Maria, Kay, Katie

I’ll be writing up Flynn’s app soon *throws confetti* and have had a little read of all your chars apps and just wanted to check the canon point at which they’ve been brought into Storybrooke. Since from Wyatt’s app mentions him escaping from prison, (so last ep of season one) – and then, from Lucy's app he escapes and kidnaps Lucy? Stealing the mother ship again (I’m guessing Emma is remaining the pilot instead of her stealing it for Rittenhouse) and ending up in Storybrooke, and they’ve been in the town for six weeks.
Let me know if I’m wrong! ^^

--------------------
PM
^
Mel
 Posted: May 22 2018, 08:13 AM

Trouble.Trouble.Trouble

OoC Account

Mel is online

28 years old / 198 posts

Correcto Geo <3

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Geo
 Posted: May 22 2018, 08:15 AM

Resident Hobbit

OoC Account

Geo is online

N/A years old / 210 posts

Mel awesome! thanks <33

--------------------
PM
^
Kay
 Posted: May 22 2018, 10:50 AM

N/A

OoC Account

Brain is online

N/A years old / 66 posts

QUOTE (Geo @ May 22 2018, 10:12 AM)
Hey ~timeless peeps~ <3 Mel, Maria, Kay, Katie

I’ll be writing up Flynn’s app soon *throws confetti* and have had a little read of all your chars apps and just wanted to check the canon point at which they’ve been brought into Storybrooke. Since from Wyatt’s app mentions him escaping from prison, (so last ep of season one) – and then, from Lucy's app he escapes and kidnaps Lucy? Stealing the mother ship again (I’m guessing Emma is remaining the pilot instead of her stealing it for Rittenhouse) and ending up in Storybrooke, and they’ve been in the town for six weeks.
Let me know if I’m wrong! ^^

Yay! I can't wait for some Rynn feels (Rufus/Flynn). They are far from friends, but not enemies and have a great dynamic. This thread really gets into when Rufus comes to Storybrooke. You can have a read here. I have Rufus at the end of season 1 too, but he was not aware of Lucy being kidnapped or the Mothership being taken again. He was prepping the Lifeboat to go back to 1947, when Rufus broke the Lifeboat (whoops). He's been there a week or 2 - so not as long as everyone else.

--------------------
user posted image

made by me
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply

OUR AFFILIATES

RP Lovers Top RP Sites

skin by miss texas at cttw, cc, and shine