New Poll

welcome to the world
Neal Cassidy
 Posted: Apr 14 2017, 05:05 PM

Original [Rumpelstiltskin. Peter Pan]

Enchanted Forest

Emma is online

32 years old / 1185 posts

Neal was over the moon when he had found out that Belle had given birth to his brother and sister. He had been looking forward to the chance to be a big brother for real. He was going to be the best big brother, that was a promise he was giving them.

He'd played the role for a while, however unofficial the role had been back then. Being one of the oldest ones in any of the homes he'd been in, it just automatically became a role he'd fallen into, and, he had sort of enjoyed it.

But, this was different. He was actually the big brother for real this time, and, he already loved them.

He had gone to visit them all while Belle was still in the hospital, but, this was his first real visit with the both of them, and, his father too. Neal knew that he didn't start work for a few hours, so he was able to spend a bit of time with all of them.

A part of him was worried that the twinge of jealously and everything else he'd felt when he first found out would come through when he was with them. But, it wasn't their fault. It wasn't really anyone's fault.

Neal had gotten himself dressed and, had stopped by Granny's on the way to his father's house. When he reached the front door, Neal just gently knocked on it, waiting for his father or Belle to answer.

--------------------
user posted image
Made by Bach
user posted image
PM
^
Rumplestiltskin
 Posted: Apr 24 2017, 07:21 PM

Beauty and the Beast/Peter Pan

Enchanted Forest

Twin is online

200+ years old / 1041 posts

Rumple grinned at his daughter, knelt in front of her little cot as she cooed and reached for his face. He loved watching her smile and it made him happy that she seemed to like him. To want to have him hold her. It was the same for his son, too. They both actually seemed to LIKE him. That was kind of amazing, wasn’t it? They loved him, even as babies. They didn’t cry or get fussy in his arms, eager to get away from him. They didn’t seem to sense the darkness in him or demand only their mother.

He was their father, and they knew that. For Rumple, who found it difficult to believe anyone could love him on the best of days, having the constant love of his children and his wife was almost more than he knew what to do with.

In his home, where he was alone with them, he was truly happy.

He was still making faces at his loving daughter when he heard a knock at the front door. Sighing softly, he straightened himself up, looking over his shoulder. The man smiled faintly, picking up Giselle before moving to answer the door. They were set up in the living room, which was now kind of a baby HQ with all the toys and seats and things scattered all around. Gideon was fast asleep in his playpen, curled up with a blanket and his horse stuffed toy.

Moving to the door, Rumple kept Giselle against his chest, opening the door with one hand as the other supported his daughter.

“Bae!” He hummed happily when he saw his oldest son standing there, “good of you to come! I’m glad you get to spend some time with the children.” He moved away from the door, opening a path so the man could head inside.

“Sorry, I didn’t have much time to clean the place,” he chuckled faintly, “Giselle was a wee bit fussy so I was doing my best to cheer her up. I can waken Gideon from his nap if you like.”

Neal Cassidy
PM
^
Neal Cassidy
 Posted: Apr 30 2017, 11:13 PM

Enchanted Forest

Emma is online

Neal had always wondered what it would've been like having a real family back when he was a child. Until he was 5, he'd known the feeling of both a mother and a father that loved both of them in his life. While he didn't remember much about his mother, Neal had always known that his father was his father though, which he had liked. Well for most of his life anyway.

But, now he was learning who his mother was too.

Keeping his hands in his pockets, Neal stood by the door. He had brought a couple of toys for the twins, since this was his first real chance to see them outside of the hospital. Neal didn't really know what his father and Belle had already gotten the twins, but, you couldn't go wrong with toys. Since babies always seemed to like those.

Neal gave a small smile as he saw his father open the door, and, he smiled at his sister too.

“Hey papa.” Neal said, as he looked back at him. “I'm glad of that too. They are my brother and sister after all.” Neal tickled Giselle's foot as he made his way inside the house.

“It's perfectly alright. My house isn't exactly clean either.” Neal looked around, he would've been surprised if it was clean with two new babies in the house. “No, don't do that. Let him sleep. I'm not in a hurry, and, trust me you don't want a cranky baby on your hands.”

--------------------
user posted image
Made by Bach
user posted image
PM
^
Rumplestiltskin
 Posted: May 2 2017, 09:06 AM

Enchanted Forest

Twin is online

Rumple smiled, watching as Giselle giggled happily in his arms. She was still very small, not being that long out of her mother, but she seemed lively and interested in interacting with the world. He could swear she was already learning who she did and didn’t like, and who her family were. Or maybe that was just a father thinking his child was the brightest one around.

He felt the same way about Gideon, but the chances of them both being child prodigies were, admittedly, a little low.

“You’re right,” he chuckled, “Gideon can get a bit fussy if he doesn’t sleep enough. Here, why don’t you hold Giselle for a moment? I can make us some tea.” He offered the baby to his son, Giselle watching Neal with wide, bright blue eyes. She reached for her step-brother, cooing incoherently. Rumple smiled.

“I think she likes you,” he said, pretty much beaming with pride and delight. Of course he wanted his new kids to like his first son. Who wouldn’t want their family to get along with one another?

He wanted them to spend so much time with Neal that they recognized him immediately whenever he popped over for a visit.

Once Neal had hold of Giselle, Rumple moved towards the kitchen to get some tea going for the two of them. “How are things going?’ He asked, as any father would, “with Emma, and with your work? Are things well?”

It was moments like this where he could forget, for a moment, that he was the Dark One and just live a normal life. He almost liked it more than having his magic. Almost.

Neal Cassidy
PM
^
Neal Cassidy
 Posted: May 6 2017, 05:43 AM

Enchanted Forest

Emma is online

Neal just stood there and smiled at his sister as she sat in their father's arms. They were still so tiny, since Belle only just had them, but, they were still excited to be out there in the world. Even if she did only just start figuring out who the good and bad people were, it didn't mean she couldn't tell when someone couldn't be trusted. She was like their father in that sense.

And, he knew that Gideon was the same way too. Even if he was sure one of them would turn into Belle.

“I know I'm right.” Neal said, with a small smile. “That he can. Most of them can, but, some definitely more then others. Oh um ok.” Neal then looked at Giselle as she smiled at him from their father's arms. She may be his half sister, but, that didn't mean that he didn't love her.

“I think so too. At least she seems to for now.” Neal wasn't sure if it would stick, but, he was happy for now. After all they may have only half the same DNA, but, from what he'd learnt Belle's half was good too.

Neal was going to be coming around a lot more to visit them. They would get sick of him with that amount of time.

He gave a small smile before taking Giselle in his arms, and, holding her close to him. Watching his father head into the kitchen, Neal sat down on a chair by the table. “Yeah they're going well. Emma's had her hands full lately with the newcomers still coming through the portals and the zombie stuff, so we haven't had as much time to spend a large amount of time together. But, we're good.”

Neal sat Giselle on his lap and supported her with one hand, while he went to his bag with the other, pulling out the stuffed unicorn, he had bought for Giselle, and, gave it to her.

It felt nice being able to just have a normal family life with his father. It's what he had wanted from the beginning.

--------------------
user posted image
Made by Bach
user posted image
PM
^
Rumplestiltskin
 Posted: May 15 2017, 04:54 PM

Enchanted Forest

Twin is online

Rumple probably couldn’t have smiled wider if he tried- his cheeks were actually starting to hurt from all the smiling. He was so happy to see his son their, and he was just as happy having two new children in his life, too. If only Belle were there to see the family at that moment- she would probably want to take a million pictures. And, even though he wasn’t be most technologically advanced person in the world, he would probably let her, too.

He wanted the memories. Like any new parents, he wanted to take billions of photos of his family. That, of course, included Neal. He heated the kettle without using his magic, letting it warm up naturally as he got some cups down for the tea.

“For now! She’ll always love her brother,” he chuckled lightly, “just like I will always love my son.” He smiled at Neal from over his shoulder, listening as he explained about things. “Yeah,” he sighed, “this zombie thing is a bit of a problem. I hope we can find a way to stop them from attacking at some point. It would be good to have one less thing to worry about.”

He didn’t need to be thinking about zombies when he had two children to care for. He wouldn’t let anything happen to them, or to Belle. He had to find some way to deal with things, and soon.

Though he didn’t think Emma would be much help- he would think of something on his own, as he always did.

“I’m sure you’ll get to spend more time together soon,” he offered lightly, watching as he pulled out a plush for Giselle. “That’s a great toy,” he chuckled, “very bright.” They didn’t really come in purple, of course. Unicorns.

Gideon started to whimper from his cot, Rumple immediately moving to tend to him. As the boy started to cry, he scooped him up, shushing him gently. “there there,” he offered, “no need to worry. I’m here. There, that’s a good lad.” The boy stopped his fussing, looking up at his father.

Neal Cassidy
PM
^
Neal Cassidy
 Posted: May 18 2017, 05:33 AM

Enchanted Forest

Emma is online

Neal returned his father's smile. He hadn't smiled this much in a family situation for years, but, it was now written all over his face. It wasn't just him and his father anymore. He had two siblings and two mothers now as well. Neal just held his sister in his arms for a moment, and, bounced her up and down on his knee.

He wanted new memories with his family now. Which included this one. Neal looked down at her, and, just smiled down at her. Neal didn't have much experience with babies, but, this was as good a time as any to learn it.

“And I'll always love her too.” Neal called back to his father as well. “I'll always love you too papa.” Neal gave another small smile before he spoke about how busy Emma had been. “Yeah I hope so too. It would be nice for that to be the case.”

Neal didn't want to think about this. He had family to worry about now. He wouldn't worry about either of his siblings, or Henry and Emma either. Neal didn't really know how to stop them though.

While he had faith in Emma, a part of him wasn't sure she would help. He just didn't want to see her hurt.

“I hope so.” Neal said, as he got the toy out for Giselle, and, handed it to her. When they had gone shopping, Emma had helped him find something for both of his siblings. “Thanks.” Neal was sure that they weren't usually this colour.

Hearing his brother wake up, Neal kept Giselle close to him, while turning towards his direction when he noticed his father walking towards him. He couldn't help, but, smile at the image of that. It really convinced him that his father truly was that human self again.

Picking Giselle up, he held him close to his side, and, walked over towards both of them, holding out his hand gripping onto his brother's as well.

--------------------
user posted image
Made by Bach
user posted image
PM
^
Rumplestiltskin
 Posted: May 26 2017, 09:35 PM

Enchanted Forest

Twin is online

Rumple wanted to continue the conversation about the zombies, as the Horned King was a grave threat and they needed to discuss it, but he got very caught up in the fact that Neal had said that he would love his brother and sister, and that he loved his father. Of course, he had gotten to the point where he knew his son loved him and they could have a relationship again, but that didn’t meant it still didn’t all come sweeping back into his mind when he heard Neal actually say that he loved him.

There was love and gratitude swelling inside of him.

He looked down at Gideon in his arms, smiling weakly at his new son. The little boy cooed and gurgled, reaching up to try and grab his father’s long hair. Everyone loved the floof, even babies. But Rumple was struggling to hold himself together at that moment, making it difficult for him to play with his son. He just held onto him, letting him wiggle around happily while he tried to get his emotions under control.

It was to no avail, especially when Neal placed a hand on Gideon’s, connecting the four of them together. The man, never one to hide his emotions, completely melted at the feeling of love that surrounded him, a tear breaking free and rolling down the side of his now very red face.

“S-sorry,” he stuttered, clearing his throat, “I guess I’m just… a little over whelmed.” He let out a small laugh, scooting himself over to an armchair with Gideon still in his arms. Sitting himself down carefully, he smiled, looking up at Neal. Tears still brimmed his eyes, more threatening to fall. But unlike the many other times he had cried in the past, it was clear these were not tears of sorrow.

He was very, very happy.

“I just… never imagined I could have this kind of life. A wife who loves me, my son back in my life. New children to love and care for. A second chance. A happy ending. I never thought I would get a happy ending.”

Neal Cassidy
PM
^
Neal Cassidy
 Posted: Jun 24 2017, 05:24 PM

Enchanted Forest

Emma is online

Neal had meant it when he said that he would always love his father. When he first reunited with him, he realised that he'd never stopped. Even if it was harder for him to say it out loud. But, he had no problem saying it now. He had people in his life that he loved, which included his brother and sister as well as his father. They may have missed so much time together, but, that wasn't what he wanted to focus on anymore.

His heart felt more full then it ever had before.

Watching his father interact with his brother, Neal just tickled his sister for a moment, and, smiled as she laughed in response. A part of him was sad that he didn't get the opportunity for this with Henry, but, hopefully later they could have the chance again. Right now he would just be happy to be the brother instead. Making sure Giselle was secure, Neal walked over towards his father and Gideon.

Keeping a grip on his brother's hand, Neal just smiled as he saw Gideon smile at his touch. His gaze went to his father as he noticed a tear rolling down his face. Neal knew that his father was never good at hiding his emotions. But, it was usually anger from what he'd experienced, so it was good to see more of another side of him these days.

“It's ok to be overwhelmed” Neal said, reassuring him. Watching his father sit down with Gideon, Neal focused back on Giselle, looking down at her. Neal still wasn't used to this feeling of happiness and a real family. Back when he was in this land before this town, he had always felt a feeling around his heart, which is why he had closed it off for so long. But, now he knew that this feeling wasn't pain that he felt anymore.

He was loved. Really loved.

“You and me both. I never thought I would have both of my parents back in my life, a fiancee who loves me, a son of my own. A family. I never thought I would have a family again.”

--------------------
user posted image
Made by Bach
user posted image
PM
^
Rumplestiltskin
 Posted: Jul 31 2017, 11:25 AM

Enchanted Forest

Twin is online

Rumple looked at Gideon for a moment, just focusing on the boy’s happy expression as the child looked back up as his father, cooing happily. He smiled at the young child, snuggling him close. There had been a time where he had been afraid to hold his own children, worried his darkness might become some kind of harm to them, but those fears were over now. He was now just happy to have them in his life, and he knew his powers would never hurt them. Not when they were the product of true love.

They were destined to be heroes, not villains like their dad had once been. He believed that in his heart, and he was willing to do anything to ensure that came to pass.

He sighed faintly at Neal, looking up at him when he commented on his family. Yes- it had seemed they had both kind of fallen into having large families all of a sudden. He had a son he was learning about all over again, and now there was Emma back in his life, too.

Though Rumple would be hard-pressed to admit it out loud, he was actually quite happy to have Emma back with his son. Of anyone, he had thought Emma would be the best match for him. But then, that didn’t mean he liked Emma, or forgave her for everything she had done to him in the past. Those moments where she had decided the lives of others were more important than his. She had also done that whole kidnapping thing when he had just woken up from his coma.

He knew she had been the Dark One then, but that didn’t mean he really forgave her for it.

“How are things going with Emma?” He asked lightly, looking back down at his second son once more. The boy cooed and reached for his hair, wanting to tug on it. Maybe he needed a haircut just to keep that from happening.

They loved to pull his hair, it seemed.

“It seems like you’ve been engaged for a while now. When are you going to have the wedding? I feel like I don’t know much about that at all.” Not that he had pried much into that side of his son’s life. It wasn’t his place to ask how his love life was going.

But he couldn’t help being curious.

Neal Cassidy
PM
^
Neal Cassidy
 Posted: Sep 2 2017, 09:04 PM

Enchanted Forest

Emma is online

Neal just stood there and watched for a moment, as he looked at his father with his brother. Neal wondered if this was what it had been like when he was a baby, he was that age at the time, but, he did remember certain parts through flashes, which had come back more so, when he had been taken back to the Forest with everyone else. And, even back in some of the homes when he held something close to himself. But, he was just glad that he was able to get the feel of family back, even if it wasn't traditionally what he had been going for. At least both he and his father both had true loves for real now.

Who knew how his siblings would grow up, but, he wanted to make sure they had a better childhood then he had had. Neal would do his best to ensure that this happened.

He gave his father a soft smile as he looked down at him. The whole big family thing was good, and, he couldn't ask for anything different. It had taken years and so much heart-ache, but, now he was able to keep it, or he hoped so anyway. Neal was just getting to really know his son, and, he had Emma, the love of his life, back by his side.

Neal knew that he wouldn't mind whether his parents approved or not, love was love. And, they hadn't been in his life for years, and, they didn't get to judge anymore. But, a part of him thought that he had always been rooting for him and Emma from the start. Since he hadn't been eager to meet Tamara, but, was ok with mentioning his feelings for Emma. Or maybe it was because he had been able to see through Tamara's act, and, the fact that she was lying to him from the start. But, none of that mattered, he was just focusing on the present and the future.

“Yeah things are going really well.” Neal knew that they were going better then ever. His gaze went back down to his brother, holding back a chuckle as he went to reach for their father's hair, wanting to pull it.

“Oh we keep meaning to, but, you know Storybrooke with all it's craziness. Never really have enough peace in the town to have a chance.” Neal wasn't sure whether this was something they should talk about, but, it felt nice to have a semi normal conversation with his father.

Even if it was just to calm his curiosity.

Tag: Rumplestiltskin // In spirit of Father's Day.

--------------------
user posted image
Made by Bach
user posted image
PM
^
Rumplestiltskin
 Posted: Sep 28 2017, 09:48 AM

Enchanted Forest

Twin is online

Rumple was happy to hear that things were going well with Emma and Neal- it meant that he didn’t have to worry about them. He knew, of course, that sometimes relationships could be difficult, but that didn’t mean much of anything in the long run. Not when true love was true. He and Belle had certainly had their bumps along the road, naturally, but that didn’t mean all was hopeless. Not as long as they remained connected. And it had, eventually, proven true. They were happy now. Happy and married, with two beautiful kids and all the love in the world.

All he had to do was make sure he didn’t do anything dark to mess things up. Which was, unfortunately, easier said than done with him. He wished he could do more control his darker impulses, but he still felt as though he had done a heck of a lot to move away from his Dark One persona.

It would likely always be a struggle.

“That’s good to hear, my boy,” he replied brightly, “I’m happy for you, and for Emma... Even though she and I haven’t always seen things eye to eye. She’s... Good for you, and I think you’re good for her, too.”

The man smiled, though it faded at the mention of the clusterfuck that was Storybrooke. Yes, it seemed as though there were always things going wrong in the town. But that only made it more special when the happy moments came about. They were much more important and precious.

He frowned. “You should pick a date! Even with the chaos, you should still find time to get married and be happy together. I think it would be something you both could really prosper from. More than that, I think it’s something the town needs, too. Some happiness to focus on- I imagine a great many people here would be thrilled to hear that the savior’s getting married.”

Though he didn’t mean to belittle his son. Many people in town loved him, too. But of course everyone knew about the savior. They would celebrate her finding some good fortune. Which seemed like something to roll with.

“Of course, if you just want a small wedding, then I suppose you could still do it without making it a public announcement,” he chuckled as an afterthought, “with Emma, everyone in town is going to want to be there.”

Neal Cassidy
PM
^
Neal Cassidy
 Posted: Oct 12 2017, 01:01 AM

Enchanted Forest

Emma is online

Neal knew that his relationship with Emma was one that he didn't have to worry about in this town. While they had had their ups and downs, and, a whole lot had seperated them in the past, nothing was going to seperate them now. This he was sure of. True love always found a way back to each other. Despite their bumps in the roads, curses seperating them, and, even death, nothing could keep them apart. And, soon they will never have to lose each other again. They were both finally happy. Engaged with a son, full grown yes, but, it didn't stop them being a family.

Neal just had to make sure nothing would tear them apart again, and, he would do whatever he had to in order to stop that. Even if it meant sacrifice. Nothing would tear them apart again. He'd wanted this for so long, and, he had finally gotten it.

And, he wasn't about to lose it.

“Well papa, to be fair you haven't seen eye to eye with a lot of people. But, I'm glad, and, yeah we are good for each other.”

Neal wanted nothing more then to be able to truly call Emma his wife, and, start their lives together for real. But, this town always had one crazy moment to the next tearing them apart or disrupting the town. And, Emma being the person she was, couldn't not help them.

“Trust me. I want nothing more then to find time to get married. She's the love of my life, and, I need to know she'll always be there. But, I've never been happier, whether we get married right away or not. But, you're right. Everyone would want to see Emma getting married.”

Neal knew that more people would be there, if Emma was getting married. He wasn't sure he had as much impact to the town, since he had been gone for a while. Although he had sacrificed himself for the town, so there was that too.

“Well, the truth is, we probably always just assumed that we would just go to City Hall and just have a small ceremony there.” Neal paused before leaning back against the table. “But, now that we have our family again. I don't think we're sure what to do with that just yet.”

--------------------
user posted image
Made by Bach
user posted image
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

OUR AFFILIATES

skin by miss texas at cttw, cc, and shine