Pages: (14) « First ... 12 13 14  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply

A mixed bag of em 'n' em's
em 'n' em's
 Posted: Aug 28 2017, 01:36 PM

Site time-traveller

OoC Account

Emma is online

22 years old / 239 posts

user posted image

Not updated yet but Alex is ready for plots.

--------------------
user posted image
Made by Bach
PM
^
Avril
 Posted: Aug 29 2017, 06:33 AM

You threw off my groove!

OoC Account

Avril is online

N/A years old / 294 posts

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

They both have powers, they both have personalities which ressemble each other (less the cussing trouble thing, Alex enjoys it, Vi prefers following the rules), both have weird ass hell families, and they both have to hide their powers...

I mean it's obvious they have to be friends. Pls. Pretty please.

em 'n' em's
PM
^
em 'n' em's
 Posted: Aug 29 2017, 06:37 AM

Site time-traveller

OoC Account

Emma is online

22 years old / 239 posts

Definitely. They would be polar opposites, and, she would encourage her too much. But still yes we must do it

Also the fact that she looks like one of Justin's ex girlfriends doesn't hurt either.

Avril

--------------------
user posted image
Made by Bach
PM
^
Avril
 Posted: Aug 29 2017, 06:41 AM

You threw off my groove!

OoC Account

Avril is online

Something tells me Alex won't be such a good influence on her in the encouraging thingie, but I just feel like she could also help Vi overcome her insecurity and all that and IT'S ADORABLE <3.

Yes, we must take that into account XD.

Where can Alex be found? I mean, she's brand new in the city so I don't know if she has explored everything but still xd.

em 'n' em's
PM
^
em 'n' em's
 Posted: Aug 29 2017, 06:43 AM

Site time-traveller

OoC Account

Emma is online

22 years old / 239 posts

Trust me she is never a good influence on anyone. But yes it will be adorable.

We definitely do.

Well her first thread was her turning up in the station, so she literally hasn't explored anywhere yet. So feel free to come up with anywhere and I can make it work.

Avril

--------------------
user posted image
Made by Bach
PM
^
Avril
 Posted: Aug 29 2017, 06:46 AM

You threw off my groove!

OoC Account

Avril is online

Okie! I'll come up with something and write a starter as soon as possible! So excited! em 'n' em's <333
PM
^
Meri
 Posted: Aug 29 2017, 10:54 PM

N/A

OoC Account

Meri is online

25 years old / 102 posts

em 'n' em's I freaking loved Wizard of Waverly Place when it was on TV! I really think Queenie, being a witch (albeit from a different realm), should meet Alex. http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif And you know my other characters if you want someone else to meet her too!

--------------------
PM
^
em 'n' em's
 Posted: Aug 30 2017, 03:35 PM

Site time-traveller

OoC Account

Emma is online

22 years old / 239 posts

QUOTE (Maria @ Aug 18 2017, 05:51 PM)
Quinn and Judy:
I think despite the fact that they will bicker, I think they will be good friends all in all. Would love to thread them. I can see them being amusing friends but friends none the less. Over protective of each other too. This will be fun to rp. Would love to add that to our list of threads, if you are interested.

Quinn and Puss in Boots:
I see them being friends, even if not right away. This will be funny but also fun to rp. They would be awesome friends and protective of each other.  Also, Puss will make Quinn laugh a lot. I can tell and most likely wise versa. Would be fun to rp them in a thread.

Quinn and Rapunzel:
I see them being friends and protective of each other. They would make each other laugh a lot. I think they will argue a lot too but in the end of the day still friends so. A great friend for sure.

I'm ok with all of these. And, I can get them started soon I promise.

Unless you wanted to start any of them.

Maria

--------------------
user posted image
Made by Bach
PM
^
Quinn Mallory
 Posted: Aug 30 2017, 03:39 PM

N/A

Mysterious Islands

Maria is online

35 years old / 17 posts

We have a judy and Quinn thread now I think but one more won't hurt. Could start it and you start the last two. Or I could start first two and you start the last one. Up to you and no rush at all.

--------------------
user posted image
Thanks Back for the lovely signature
PM
^
em 'n' em's
 Posted: Aug 30 2017, 03:41 PM

Site time-traveller

OoC Account

Emma is online

22 years old / 239 posts

QUOTE (Avril @ Aug 24 2017, 11:14 AM)
So I've come here to evidently offer you with Toothiana because we gotta have threads! We gotta have all the threads. So, basically what you need to know about Tooth is that she's the Tooth Fairy. I mean, I'm pretty sure we all have heard about the famous Tooth Fairy, righty? The one that gets in your room and takes your lost teeth and leaves a gift in reward. That's her! So she's been everywhere, due to her job, so plots with her won't be difficult!.

Maybe one with Neal in the past? I mean, did he believe in the Tooth Fairy? If he did, maybe he saw her, idk, one night when she was on her night routine to collect teeth?  I mean, she would probably make him forget about that, 'cause they can't risk it! Well, more like make him sleep, not forget, but you get me XD.

Honestly every character who believes in her could be used as potential plots! <3.

Sorry it's 3:14 AM here so my mind isn't really cooperating in this xd.

em 'n' em's

I think it'll be fun to do childhood ones with either Neal or Ezekiel. I mean Ezekiel probably believes in anyone who delivers money and shiny coins.

Neal probably needs belief in something while in the system, but, then again he's also like 14 at the time.

Ezekiel I think will believe in her the most out of my characters. Aside from maybe Violet or Boo.

So let me know

Avril

--------------------
user posted image
Made by Bach
PM
^
em 'n' em's
 Posted: Aug 30 2017, 03:45 PM

Site time-traveller

OoC Account

Emma is online

22 years old / 239 posts

QUOTE (Avril @ Aug 26 2017, 04:22 AM)
So Arista has been accepted, so evidently I need plots between her and Ariel! because sisters before misters? idk. Anywho, what I know is that I need plots between these two! So Ari has left all her family behind and basically all their sisters are mad at her, except evidently Ariel and Aquata because those two left so there's no way they know what happened in Atlantica while they were out XD. Ari currently doesn't want to see any of her sisters, less Ariel or Aqua because she blames them for 'destroying' their family, even when in reality it isn't destroyed... Anyways, I have already a thread written up in SB for Ari, so I could post it <3.

And I don't know why but I need something past-ish, in Atlantica? I just know I need it. It's a necessity.

Also, I hope you didn't mind me tweaking a little bit her story... I just felt the need to do it, ya know? I really hope you don't mind! she's still same old Arista under those layers xd.

em 'n' em's

Yes to all the Arista/Ariel plottage. I know you've already started it, but, had to reply anyway.

But, childhood threads could be fun too.

Avril

--------------------
user posted image
Made by Bach
PM
^
Avril
 Posted: Aug 30 2017, 03:48 PM

You threw off my groove!

OoC Account

Avril is online

Honestly if I'm being honest I'd be willing to plot with any of them because you know I love them all! <333. But maybe Violet? I still don't have any threads going on with her, so I think it'd be interesting! Of course we can do with Neal and Ezekiel too! with anyone really, I love everything <333.

And as to Ariel/Arista, yes! childhood threads pretty please. They are precious! Canonly, Arista often accompanied Ariel on her adventures, so maybe we could do something along those lines? <3.

em 'n' em's
PM
^
em 'n' em's
 Posted: Aug 30 2017, 03:59 PM

Site time-traveller

OoC Account

Emma is online

22 years old / 239 posts

QUOTE (Meri @ Aug 30 2017, 03:54 PM)
em 'n' em's I freaking loved Wizard of Waverly Place when it was on TV! I really think Queenie, being a witch (albeit from a different realm), should meet Alex. http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif And you know my other characters if you want someone else to meet her too!

I did too, and, I couldn't resist making her for that reason. But, it could be awesome for them to meet. And, it could be interesting having her meet Christine or Charming too, but, I don't know how.

Meri

--------------------
user posted image
Made by Bach
PM
^
Meri
 Posted: Aug 30 2017, 09:07 PM

N/A

OoC Account

Meri is online

25 years old / 102 posts

em 'n' em's

Awesome! I can get something started with Queenie if you want? And as for Christine and David... I can set them pretty much anywhere. Unless you want Alex to get into trouble and need David to come investigate.

--------------------
PM
^
Ellie
 Posted: Sep 13 2017, 03:29 PM

N/A

OoC Account

Ellie is online

27 years old / 39 posts

em 'n' em's

I think Myainsel would really like Luna? Just the way she looks at the world and all http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/smile.gif maybe they could meet when she's trying to find sources for a story on an accident he attended in his capacity as a paramedic?

Also I think he an Graham ave quite a bit in common, what with them both liking races no one else seems to, so maybe they could bond over that one day? Like... Myainsel helps Graham save one of his wolves or something?

Also *hands over pizza* thanks for volunteering!

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (14) « First ... 12 13 14 
Add Reply
Fast Reply

OUR AFFILIATES

skin by miss texas at cttw, cc, and shine