New Poll

Do you actually have a medical degree?
Puss In Boots
 Posted: Jul 22 2017, 07:19 PM

Shrek/Puss in Boots

Enchanted Forest

Em 'n' em's is online

22 years old / 31 posts

This job at the ice-cream parlour was probably not one that he took seriously enough. It was really a place where he just turned up, did the job and went home. The person who was in charge of the place, Sarah, seemed to be in and out of the store a bit. So it was usually just him alone in this place most of the time.

It wasn't that he minded, but, if he had the choice he would definitely have another person to help him out a bit. He knew that he had to re-stock some of this ice-cream, and, it was best to do it when there weren't visitors to the store.

Or at least that had been his plan. But, slipping on a puddle of melted ice that was on the floor had brought him to the hospital instead. He had a bit of a basic knowledge to keep his foot elevated, which is what he was doing as he sat in this waiting room, with just something simple as ice on the ankle.

"You need to wait Mr. Allen. You need to wait." He knew that it was probably a bad idea to mock the doctor, but, it did frustrate him a bit. He was Sebastian Allen, and, he shouldn't have had to wait. Especially since he had to get back to the shop.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Salina Finkelstein
 Posted: Aug 8 2017, 07:58 AM

N/A

Land Without Color

KAT ! is online

N/A years old / 17 posts

I can't promise to fix all your problems

But I promise you won't face them alone

Dr. Salina Stein, she loved the sound of that. Okay, maybe she wasnt a doctor, yet. However, Medical Student still felt like a great place to start. An official first step, and from what she'd heard, she was making great strides. She had her left hand buried in her white coat as her other reached for the charts for an.. Allen, Sebastian. Alrighty then. She walked out, the sound of her dress shoes clicking against the hard floor, her long, red hair bouncing with each step. "Sebastian Allen?" She called out to the waiting room.

She noticed a sarcastic gentleman with his leg up, and from his chart-- Well, she was sure that, unfortunately, the sarcastic one was hers. She sighed a bit, keeping her composure even through his cynical attitude. It was a hospital with few doctors. Did he expect to be grabbed right away with his booboo? "Let me get you a proper wheelchair," She remarked, giving no option. If there was some sort of injury that could be severe (even if she doubted it) she needed to get him in one. Period.

"Im a student physcian, Salina Stein," She brought over a large wheelchair," Alright, Mr. Allen. Im going to move you into the chair. Is your other leg injured in any way? Numb? Tenderness?" She asked, before attempting to move him. Yes, she had his chart with very little information given he hadnt been brought back yet. She only had what qyick information the nurse at the desk obtained. She recognized him vaguely as the gentleman who worked at the ice cream parlor. Being a small town, it was hard not to at least have associations with people to places.

Puss In Boots        

dolls and kitty cats ♡

&    

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Puss In Boots
 Posted: Sep 4 2017, 05:12 AM

Shrek/Puss in Boots

Enchanted Forest

Em 'n' em's is online

22 years old / 31 posts

Sebastian continued to just sit there and groaned as he looked around the hospital. He knew that there were people with stronger injuries then him, but, he just didn't want to be here, just because of his own clumsiness. He heard his name for a moment, and, he looked up noticing a young girl with red hair standing by the door with a clipboard. Sebastian gave a soft smile, as he noticed the woman come towards her. She was kind of cute, but, he wasn't going to say it. “That would be nice thank you.” Sebastian said, giving a soft smile in the girl's direction as he noticed her move towards the wheelchairs.

“Nice to meet you Miss. Stein.” Sebastian said, giving her a quick glance as she brought him a wheelchair. “Not that I know of. I mean I can't feel anything, but, then again I've barely felt things down there for years.” Sebastian wasn't sure how much information this hospital had on him, but, there were certain things he definitely wanted to keep private.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Salina Finkelstein
 Posted: Sep 13 2017, 10:35 AM

N/A

Land Without Color

KAT ! is online

N/A years old / 17 posts

I can't promise to fix all your problems

But I promise you won't face them alone

"No need to bust out the charm on my account," The red head said calmly, having already taken note of his attitude. Had she not been a young woman he thought he could turn the charm to? What then? She wasn't naïve-- or at least she liked to believe that she wasn't. She kept silent a moment as she filled in the rest of the form before putting her clipboard down. She put her arms under his, hoisting quickly to move the young man over to the wheelchair. She let out a hard groan as she let go, taking a breathe. People tended to be heavier when they were injured.. She moved her hair from her face as she pushed the wheelchair off the a room.

"Nice to meet you as well.." She mustered a bit, as she (wip)

Puss In Boots        

dolls and kitty cats ♡

&    

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

OUR AFFILIATES

skin by miss texas at cttw, cc, and shine