Lola Sunspell
 Posted: Apr 16 2018, 02:52 PM

OC

Enchanted Forest

Avril is online

+100 years old / 98 posts

no one ever made a difference ,
by being like everyone else

The convent always managed to relax her intensely. Whenever she needed to breathe or some fresh air, she could enter the convent and feel her muscles relax. She didn't know if it was because of the atmosphere, or because of the other fairies who worked there, whose company always managed to calm her down enormously. She didn't know what made the place so special, but she wouldn't want to trade it for anything in the world, whatever it was. It was the place she could go to when she needed to clear her head, such as the forest or the store where she worked were. Places that made her feel at home and where she could breathe and feel good, calm. A smile decorated her face, as she sighed happily.

Lola was looking at some drawings that the children had drawn a few days ago, children living in the convent and in the orphanage. The drawings were beautiful, because even when many of them had gone through things that no one should have to go through, they managed to keep smiling and laughing and being happy and drawing things as beautiful as a castle, a dragon, a swan, the moonlight reflected on the lake at dusk. They had so much talent, so much potential... Lola couldn't stop smiling at such works of art. Seriously, in her opinion, these kind of drawings were the ones that should be exhibited in the galleries. Those which showed such emotion, those which conveyed such feelings... it was indescribable. Lola felt lucky to be able to see them.

Her attention was caught by a woman who seemed to appear out of nowhere, looking around as if she was looking for someone. She was holding a... baby? The fairy's face lit up immediately, and with a final glance at the drawing she had been holding, she was on her way to the woman, feeling too moved by the scene. I know, it was just a mother holding her child, but it was adorable, and she didn't understand how anyone could not melt at it. Lola melted without even being ashamed, call her sentimental.

"Hello! My name is Lola Sunspell. First-time mother, I assume? We fairies notice these things..." she muttered, smiling from ear to ear. "He's adorable... he looks slightly like you. I'm sure you'll grow up to be a brave and strong man, won't you? You'll be just like your mom and dad," everyone talked to children, everyone. No one could judge her. "Aurora, I presume? I heard about you, back when we were in the Forest" Lola had heard about many people, thanks to the gossip of other fairies, fortunately. "Well, back to the point. Do you need anything? Maybe help with the little boy?" she questioned, raising an eyebrow, ready to help. "Oh, I'm sorry, how rude of me. What's his name?".

tag: Princess Aurora | notes: hope this is okay! i wasn't sure if aurora was gonna arrive with her child or not so i went with the flow? also pls tell me i got the child's genre right i was doubting for a moment >.< | ♥

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
Sigs made by the amazing, astonishing... Running out of adjectives, uhm, Bach <3
PM
^
Princess Aurora
 Posted: Apr 17 2018, 11:39 AM

Sleeping Beauty

Enchanted Forest

Mel is online

24 years old / 99 posts

sharks make me wanna put the hammer to my head

It has been a while since Aurora had been at the convent. You would say that she missed it. Now that she worked at a different day care, but always the fairies were on her mind. It seemed that she was not the only one sometimes. Baby Philip was getting fussy as she dressed him. Shaking her head telling him it was okay that they were going to see a few friends and talk for a moment and that he could maybe play with the other babies.

Getting dressed now herself and in a nice pink dress with a white cardigan over her shoulders. Wearing flats and thought to place a head band on for a little touch. A smile came over her face. Now they were ready to be off.

Heading out of her apartment with her son and made her way to the convent. It was a lovely day out she thought to herself. Walking there took a while but it was okay. Now if it were colder she would be fighting it. Stepping inside and glancing around before seeing the woman as she introduced herself as Lola. That was a beautiful name. Nodding a little to Lola with a blush, ”Yeah…” she went to admit and looked to her son. Then back to Lola, ”Thanks,” she said with a smile

”You are correct and I hope all good things,” she said with a little laugh. Knowing there had to be good things cause she hated to do bad things. ”I would like help, its hard to be a single mother you know,” she said and smiled a little, ”This is Philip,” she replied and her son went to move his hands as a clap showing that he was happy.

Lola Sunspell
Happy Place!
MITZI

--------------------
user posted image
Set by me
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

OUR AFFILIATES

RP Lovers Top RP Sites

skin by miss texas at cttw, cc, and shine