New Poll

A Little Peace, Tag;; Sophie
Severus Snape
 Posted: Feb 1 2018, 05:02 PM

Harry Potter

Underworld

Twin is online

38 years old / 23 posts

Snape was still getting used to things in Storybrooke. But he had learned enough to know that the place had magic, and it also had no real need to hide the fact. And now there were more magically-inclined kids appearing all the time, but no classes to teach about magic at the school, from what he had seen. Perhaps it wouldn’t be such a bad idea to see if he couldn’t teach a class or two about magic. It wasn’t like he was unfamiliar with it, and he was learning more and more about how the magic here worked every day. He could at least teach people how to protect themselves from it.

Or maybe he could teach them how to make some potions...

Was he being a fool? Thinking about getting his old job rolling in this new place? He didn’t even know if people would go for magic-based lessons at the high school. Still, he wanted to do more than sell drugs at the pharmacy. That wasn’t what his potion making skills were meant for, he knew that. And this place allowed him the means to do more, so why not? If he had been granted this weird second shot at life, he might as well take it.

He sighed heavily as he trudged through the snow on the ground. It had snowed a lot over the night, and the whole place was coated in white. Not something he was unfamiliar with, but that didn’t mean he enjoyed it, really.

It was cold and miserable and made the bites on his neck ache, despite being nothing more than a nasty scar now.

He moved for the library, his little home away from home. He liked to go inside and just sit and read for a while, keeping to himself. Of course he did- when was Severus Snape ever the social butterfly?

As he entered the library, he had a look around, wondering if there were any familiar faces to be seen. Not that he would talk to them, of course, he just found it fascinating how much people from his own world had ended up in this one.

Angel On Fire
PM
^
Sophie Crosier
 Posted: Feb 4 2018, 10:53 AM

Harry Potter

Other Realms

Angel on fire is online

21 years old / 49 posts

low on self-esteem
so you run on gasoline
Last time when Sophie was at the library was during her time at Hogwarts. Those were different times when she actually cared about her life, her grades, and reputation. Now it was almost unbelievable that once upon a time, Sophie Crosier was the good student, the girl who had the bright future. But everything changed after she graduated. She finally found a courage to leave her mother's house and met people who show her that there was another way. They showed her that it's not her duty to make everyone happy. They learned her that only thing that was important, was carrying about herself.

But back to the library. She was bored enough to actually come here. It was too early to start drinking and she was still trying to find a job and at this moment, she really needed a break.

Sophie opened the doors and came in with a sigh. What the hell was she supposed to read? She doubted that they have books like in her realms, about magical creatures and all that stuff like that.

She was wandering around when she saw someone that looked really familiar. That guy, with long black hair, looked just like her professor and head of her house back at school. But it couldn't be him, could he? Sophie still wanted to be sure so she came close to the man and well well. That really was him. "Professor, I didn't think I would find you here. What happened, get bored of the school finally?" Sophie smiled on her sarcastic way.

+ tagSeverus Snape
+ notes
BY MITZI

--------------------
user posted image
I love you Bach for making this. I really do <3
PM
^
Severus Snape
 Posted: May 2 2018, 09:27 PM

Harry Potter

Underworld

Twin is online

38 years old / 23 posts

Snape sat down at a table with some of the books he had gathered. Nothing amazing, just some history books so he could learn a little about the differences between this place, and the muggle world he had known back home. He knew there was no Hogwarts here, not really, and magic was used completely differently. It was still a secret from the world, but it was so much... Smaller. Only one town in this whole place, it seemed. He didn’t know what to make of it.

But he wanted to know more about this Storybrooke, as well as the magic at work here. It would make it a hell of a lot easier to navigate the way his own magic worked, as well as make more effective potions to potentially sell later on when he opened his own shop.

Assuming he ever got to that point.

When he heard a voice, he looked up, arching an eyebrow at Sophie. Clearly she knew him, a former student perhaps, but he had seen so many students over the years that he had no real memory of her at all. She looked like just about everyone else in town, so he honestly couldn’t say for sure if she had even come from Hogwarts, or if she just happened to know about him from someone else she had spoken to.

“I died,” he told her blandly, looking down at his book again, “seems as good a reason as any to end up away from that school.” It was really the only reason he had left it, if he was honest. Had he a choice, he probably would have continued to teach there even with Dumbledore gone.

Somewhere along the line, he had grown to like the place.

Sophie Crosier
PM
^
Sophie Crosier
 Posted: May 16 2018, 01:22 AM

Harry Potter

Other Realms

Angel on fire is online

21 years old / 49 posts

Sophie Crosier
LOW ON SELF-ESTEEM
SO YOU RUN ON GASOLINE
Even if one childish part of her hoped that professor would remember her of all students, she still knew there was one big chance he would have no idea who she is. Okay, she is just 21 years old, she graduated literally 3 years old but Hogwarts was a really big school with a lot of students, so knowing one particular student would be a miracle. Tho that didn't make her any less disappointed. Because she really was great. She enjoyed his classes and always did her best to help Slytherin at least once win House Cup. No matter what kind of person she was now, Sophie was proud to say that during school she didn't break any single rule. Well, she did, but she never got caught.

But professor Snape died? How? She was sure he was immortal or something like that and that he would continue to be student's worst nightmare maybe even in the time when Sophie gets kids.

"I'm so sorry to hear that. But, at least you are here now" she smiled and looked at him again. "Professor, you can pretend all you want but I was always sure that deep down you cared about us, students." She shrugged.

Severus Snape / outfit / notes

--------------------
user posted image
I love you Bach for making this. I really do <3
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

OUR AFFILIATES

RP Lovers Top RP Sites

skin by miss texas at cttw, cc, and shine