New Poll

A glimpse of the past [PAST]
Neal Cassidy
 Posted: Oct 28 2017, 03:40 PM

Original [Rumpelstiltskin. Peter Pan]

Enchanted Forest

Em 'n' em's is online

32 years old / 1214 posts

Leaving Emma had been the hardest decision Neal had ever made, but, he had needed to. What she had waiting for her was way more then he could ever offer her? All he had was himself, and, Tallahassee. In that town, she would know that she was special, and, she could have a real home with her family. Something he was never going to have for himself.

Neal knew the best way to lose himself was to head off somewhere for a while. He had left August to give Emma the keys to the bug and the money for the watches, and, Neal had enough money stored away to have some for him too. Neal knew that getting out of America for a while was probably the easiest way to figure out who he was now.

Aside from America, Neal knew the only place he had been to in this world was London. It was the last place he'd had a family here, and, in a way he wanted the feel of this place back. Even though he knew that the Darlings were long gone.

He had been in London for a couple of months now, and, he had been enjoying actually seeing this place, without being trapped in those workhouses or that stupid orphanage. Neal didn't know how long he would stay here, but, he knew he would have to go home eventually.

Neal had finished up his shift at the art school here, and, was about to head back to his apartment when he noticed someone putting something on one of the poles. Keeping his scarf and coat around himself, Neal walked over to look at it.

Tilting his head, Neal sighed softly, and, just had the feelings of his childhood come flooding back for a moment. He blinked those away, before he turned away, and, bumped into the man putting stuff up “I am so sorry about that”

--------------------
user posted image
Made by Bach
user posted image
PM
^
John Watson
 Posted: Nov 10 2017, 07:11 PM

bbc sherlock

Land Without Magic

ANDREA is online

40s years old / 17 posts

I will never let you
down
John had awoke that day to the lovely sound of Sherlock playing his violin. He had prepared the morning tea and some breakfast, which he had made sure that the detective ate just a little bit before he ventured off to ready himself for the day. He had cleaned himself then he dressed himself in his oatmeal-colored jumper above a white long-sleeve, buttoned-up shirt then a pair of jeans and finally dark brown shoes. The former soldier took a look of himself in the mirror, studying his appearance before he finally decided that he looked satisfaction. He was stepping into the living room when his phone went off to announce that he had a text. It had been from an old friend from uni who had asked to see him at a local cafe. John had swiftly text back, telling them that he be there in thirty minutes. “I'm going out Sherlock! I'll pick up some groceries from the shops.” He shouted as he drew his short coat on over his thick sweater, which was meant by a sound from his flatmate before he made his way out onto Baker Street.

It turned out his old uni friend's young teenage son had gone missing. He had turned out to be a rather troubled youth, yet he was still beloved by his single mother. John had reassured her that he would do what he could do to help her find the boy. She had shared with him missing person posters, which they divided into two piles so that he could take some of them to put up. It was the least that he could do for his friend. Of course, he was already bring it up to Sherlock. However, he knew his friend would see it as nothing more then a one or a two on his scale of cases and he didn't get up for anything smaller than a four. So John took this upon himself as he rose to his feet, the pages under his arm. John started to tape up the missing person posters up on shop windows, after asking of course before he moved on the poles. John caught sight of the man out of the corner of his eye, but otherwise payed him no mind as he continued on his task to help his friend. The former soldier was coming around to the next pole when the two of them bumped right into each other. John emitted a grunt, but swiftled righted himself when the man addressed him. "It's alright. I think I'm the one who ran into you." He offered him a rather soft apologetic smile before he shifted the papers to offer him a hand in greeting. "John Watson." He said, introducing himself to Neal, figuring it would nice of him to greet the man since he had bumped into him.

PM
^
Neal Cassidy
 Posted: Nov 11 2017, 04:17 AM

Original [Rumpelstiltskin. Peter Pan]

Enchanted Forest

Em 'n' em's is online

32 years old / 1214 posts

As he stood there, Neal's thoughts escaped him for a while. It had been a long time that he'd been running away, and, no-one had ever gone looking for him. And, when he saw that wanted poster, Neal flashed back to all of the countless foster homes. He had secretly hoped for one of the foster parents to put up signs like this showing that they actually wanted him to come home. To reassure him that he had one. But, everytime he was proven right that they didn't care, because there wasn't a poster in sight anywhere. At least not a missing person's poster. Just empty poles and a lost boy with no place to go. And no-one to love him.

Neal came out of his thoughts as he examined the man in front of him, and, gave a soft smile as he didn't seem bothered by the fact that someone had just bumped into him. “Why don't we just say it was both of us, call it even?” Neal gave a soft smile in the man's direction, before looking down at the hand that was offered to him. “Neal Cassidy.” Neal took the man's hand and shook it gently before looking at the pile of posters in his hand, and, scattered on the floor. Neal bent down to pick them up for him, and, examined them for a moment. “Oh these are your posters huh?”

--------------------
user posted image
Made by Bach
user posted image
PM
^
John Watson
 Posted: Nov 16 2017, 12:08 AM

bbc sherlock

Land Without Magic

ANDREA is online

40s years old / 17 posts

I will never let you
down
The stranger seemed rather nice in his demeanor, so it was not difficult for John to smile back at him. In fact, it was a rather gentle smile that only appeared to soften the small man's round features as he peered up at him with his deep sapphire depths that sparkled with amusement. “Alright, that works for me.” He chuckled in spite of the situation that they both found themselves to be in on that very street. John's smile somehow managed to brighten more as Neal's hand slipping into his own, giving it a firm shake while he introduced himself as Neal Cassidy. “Nice to meet you, Neal.” He replied before he drew his hand back, his gaze following Neal's eyes as they peered down at the posters that had fallen out of his hands. He hadn't realized that he had lost any until the man's eyes found them.

John shifted his weight on his feet while he watched Neal fetch them, feeling a little dumb because haven't noticed he had lost any. He arched a brow at the man's question as his eyes peered down at one of the papers in his hands. “Yes... well no.. I'm actually helping an old Uni friend of mine. It's her son. He's been giving her a bit of trouble of late than he took off without a word... been a week now.” His kind smile slowly faded into a light frown, a look that showed that he truly cared, even though he had never met the kid before in his life. “I just hope he hasn't got himself into drugs. I've seen what that could do to people.” Of course, he was referring to his best friend and flatmate, Sherlock Holmes. “Seems my life full of people high on one thing for another.” A unhumorous chuckle escaped.

PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

OUR AFFILIATES

skin by miss texas at cttw, cc, and shine