Call of the wolves
Graham Humbert
 Posted: Jun 27 2017, 03:04 PM

Snow White and the Seven Dwarves

Enchanted Forest

Em 'n' em's is online

35 years old / 111 posts

user posted image

"Come on Link. We need to get out of here" The Huntsman and his wolf began running through the Forest, as he heard the sound of the other hunters getting closer to them and the other wolves. He wasn't going to let them get to Link or the others. They were the only family he had, since he was abandoned in these woods at birth.

Keeping his bow and arrow close to him, The Huntsman took Link and the other wolves to the clearing, before hiding behind the trees and waiting for the hunters to turn up. He would make sure they didn't go near them. Or set foot in this part of the Forest again.

The Huntsman was crouched behind a bush, as he kept his hand on Link's fur as he sat beside him. They protected him, so this was his way of protecting them.

Hearing the footsteps getting closer, he positioned himself and got the bow and arrow ready to fire. He took his aim, but, soon noticed it wasn't a hunter. Instead it was a pretty young girl who didn't look much older then he was.

So instead he just fired close enough to them to scare them away. Because he didn't want to kill them, but, he also didn't really feel like company, and, just wanted to be alone.

Ruby Lucas

--------------------
user posted image
Sig made by Bach
PM
^
Ruby Lucas
 Posted: Sep 8 2017, 04:51 PM

Little Red Riding Hood

Enchanted Forest

Kitty is online

30 years old / 152 posts

Red had been up very early that day since she knew she would have to deliver all the bread Granny baked to the villagers. It was what she usually did and usually, it was fun, going into the village and meeting all her friends. But today she wasn’t really feeling like going into the village. She would rather spend her time running around the forest, seeing new things and having an adventure. But she knew she had to deliver the bread before she could have fun, otherwise Granny would mad at her. So, she hurried on her way, running between all the houses she had to go to, so she could finish quicker.

When she was finally done, with some of the loaves of bread left since some of the costumers hadn’t been home, she was running through the forest, finally able to go on a little adventure. Climbing trees in a dress and a cloak was pretty hard, but she did it. She was so determined to see new things that day, nothing was going to stop her. While she was sitting up there, looking out over everything around her, she noticed a young boy and a wolf walking together. That piqued her interest and she just had to meet this young boy. So, she quickly climbed down from the tree again and hurried in the direction she had seen the boy and wolf go.

But, suddenly, arrows were being fired at her and she stopped dead in her tracks. Did he think that she was going to hurt him? She wasn’t really that strong, and he seemed bigger than her. Moreover, he had a wolf on his side, she didn’t exactly stand a chance. ”I’m sorry if I frightened you, I didn’t mean to do that. I just wanted to meet you.” She called out to the boy, hoping that wouldn’t just earn her another arrow. ”I have some bread you can have if you’re hungry?”

Graham Humbert

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Graham Humbert
 Posted: Sep 30 2017, 01:37 AM

Enchanted Forest

Em 'n' em's is online

35 years old / 111 posts

The Huntsman just continued to keep himself hidden from sight as best he could, until he found a way to get back to his hunting ground, yes poor choice of words, but, it was a good a name as any for where he lived. All he wanted to do was live his life in peace, with the wolves, the only family he had.

Hearing someone coming behind him, The Huntsman had fired the arrow, and, hoped that they would take the hint and stop following him. Leave him alone, but, he hid behind the tree, just in case. It wasn't like he meant to be rude, but, he couldn't think of anything else that would allow him to have a chance at the risk he needed. “I... I wasn't frightened. But, why did you want to meet me?” The Huntsman asked, kind of curious. At the offer of bread, he raised his eyebrows before cautiously stepping forward, but, keeping his distance from her anyway.

Ruby Lucas

--------------------
user posted image
Sig made by Bach
PM
^
Ruby Lucas
 Posted: Oct 2 2017, 11:48 AM

Little Red Riding Hood

Enchanted Forest

Kitty is online

30 years old / 152 posts

Maybe going after someone who was firing arrows at you wasn’t a good idea, but Red was curious as to how the boy had become friends with the wolf. It was fascinating, really. And since she was out in the forest trying to discover something new, she thought it would be fun to talk to the boy, get to know him. Maybe they could become friends. Red always wanted more friends. But the arrow fired in her direction made her cautious, she didn’t move towards him, respecting his space. She didn’t want to scare him away.

”I’m exploring!” She replied when he asked why she wanted to meet him. ”I thought you might be able to show me a new side of the forest that I haven’t seen before?” She asked with a little smile on her face, trying to seem as non-threatening as she possibly could. But she was just a little girl, he couldn’t be that scared of her, could he? At least, she hoped he wasn’t scared. ”I was supposed to have sold the bread in the village, but the buyers weren’t home, so maybe we can share it? If you’re hungry, you can have some.” She offered him with a soft smile, just hoping he wouldn’t run away. ”Your wolf looks nice. I’ve never met a wolf before.”

Graham Humbert

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Graham Humbert
 Posted: Oct 10 2017, 02:39 AM

Enchanted Forest

Em 'n' em's is online

35 years old / 111 posts

The fact that this girl hadn't been scared away by the arrow was kind of fascinating to him. Not that he trusted her just yet, he hadn't met anyone who was friendly in these woods before. But, then again he was 13, so it's not like he had really gone out of his way to meet alot of people. And, he knew the wolves would trust her, once they could sense he did. The Huntsman was relieved when she was at least keeping her distance from him.

"I know that feel" The Huntsman said, giving a soft smile. "Well no-one knows these woods better then me. So, you've come to the right place." While he was still cautious of the girl, he noticed that she didn't look much older then he was, and, that was kind of a relief. He gave a soft smile in her direction as the woman offered him the bread that she was holding. Normally he didn't take charity, but, then again he was hungry on some level. "Um, that sounds nice." The Huntsman said, as he ran a hand through his hair for a moment. "He is. His name's Link."

Ruby Lucas

--------------------
user posted image
Sig made by Bach
PM
^
Ruby Lucas
 Posted: Oct 11 2017, 04:29 PM

Little Red Riding Hood

Enchanted Forest

Kitty is online

30 years old / 152 posts

Most people probably would have run away when the arrow was fired at them, but Red wasn't like most people. She had a curiosity like no other and it often meant that she went to investigate or explore things that she probably should stay away from. But she was pretty sure this boy wasn't one of those things, she didn't believe he wanted to hurt her, he just wanted to defend himself. He had every right to do that, even if she wasn't planning on hurting him, she was just curious, like always.

When the boy told her that she had come to the right place, she got a bright grin on her face, happy that she had guessed right about him. "That's great! I'm always looking for new adventures." She told him with the smile still on her face, trying to gain his trust. She didn't want to scare him away, not when it looked like they might become friends, but she had to take things slow. Slowly, she reached into her basket, taking out the bread she had offered him, breaking it in half and holding one of the halves out to him. Hoping that she didn't scare him away with that move, but he had said he wanted the bread, right? She smiled when he told her his wolf's name, but kept standing where she was, not wanting to scare wither of them. "That's a nice name. I'm Red, by the way. Or that's what everyone calls me now that I wear this cloak all the time. My real name is Maeven."

Graham Humbert

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Graham Humbert
 Posted: Oct 12 2017, 03:37 AM

Enchanted Forest

Em 'n' em's is online

35 years old / 111 posts

Honestly he was surprised when the girl hadn't run away when the arrow was fired beside her, heck he was impressed by it. It was almost honourable, and, fascinating. A part of him didn't want to actually hurt her, just scare her off so that he could defend himself and his home. The girl seemed harmless enough, but, he didn't want to take any chances right away.

He held back a chuckle as she seemed to be happy about coming to the right place in terms of seeing new places. "Well maybe one day you'll get them." The Huntsman said. He was glad to just live his life here, his life was enough of an adventure without any extra help. A part of him was still nervous around her, but, she seemed nice enough, and, he had to signal to Link to give it a bit longer before they knew their answer. The Huntsman adjusted the cape that hung over his shoulders as he continued to watch the girl. Seeing the bread pulled out of the basket, he watched with caution, before he began to reach his hand out for it. He was still hungry, and, he didn't normally have baked bread as an option out here. "Yeah, I decided to call him that, because wolves have a link to each other, and, I have a link to them. Nice to meet you as well Maeven. I don't really have a name so you can call me the Huntsman I guess."

Ruby Lucas | Sorry these two are too adorable to not post back right away.

--------------------
user posted image
Sig made by Bach
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

OUR AFFILIATES

skin by miss texas at cttw, cc, and shine