Meeting of Two Princesses
Ariel
 Posted: Sep 25 2016, 12:09 AM

The Little Mermaid

Other Realms

Em 'n' em's is online

21 years old / 232 posts

Anna

Ariel had swum away from her kingdom early in the morning, before her father or sisters can stop her. She wanted to see more of this place, and, it was hard for her to get them to understand anyway.

She didn't know how far she'd been swimming, but, reaching the surface, Ariel noticed a strange looking castle, but, it wasn't under the water. Was it one of those 'land' castles? All she knew was that it fascinated her.

Lowering her head down again, Ariel swam closer to the shore of this place. Wondering what exactly she would find there.

Ariel popped her head above the water, and, just leant against the sand on her arms for a moment. Glancing at the large castle, Ariel smiled largely at it, knowing that she might be able to find something cool to add to her collection in there.

She was about to duck her head back under the water, when she noticed a blonde with plaits not too far away from where she was. At least that would make it easier to get into the castle, if there was actually someone with legs, and, maybe help her find the treasure, or tell her about it.

Ariel moved her body closer up the shore and, pulled her body up, so that just her tail was in the water. Ariel then smiled, before looking at the girl. “Hello.” Ariel said, with a normal tone of voice, hoping the girl could hear her.

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
Both sigs made by Bach
PM
^
Anna
 Posted: Sep 27 2016, 02:29 PM
Anna

is online

years old / N/A posts

It was a pleasantly warm day in Arendelle which compared to that sudden winter they had been thrust into was like absolute bliss! It didn't matter that it was creating a few beads of sweat to develop on Anna's forehead because, well, if she was honest with herself she had never bee one to really care for her appearance. She may have been a Princess but that didn't make it any higher a priority than it had been before..Her sister Elsa was far more refined so it was a good job she was the one who was now the Queen of Arendelle. Anna didn't think she was anywhere near capable of such a responsibility. She liked to have fun far too much anyway. She may have lived here all her life but it was only recently that she had been able to leave the castle gates to explore and she wanted to see every inch of the kingdom....no matter how long it took her!That was why she found herself walking along the shoreline close to the docks. The area here was a little too quiet for her liking as, at this time of day, there wasn't the usual hustle and bustle of far away traders coming to the land....however she was kind of hanging on the hope that it would lead her somewhere exciting. After all she didn't know what lay in all the crooks and corners of Arendelle so there could be anything.A voice sounded out just then, as her racing thoughts started to slow a little, it was a quiet voice that she had only just managed to hear but when she knew it to be the voice of someone speaking directly to her she quickly turned herself on the balls of her feet to face where it had come from. Her eyes fell upon a beautiful woman who had the most vibrant red hair colour she had ever seen and immediately her interest in going further down the shore was cut short when it grew, instead, on the woman in her vision. "Hello there. Are you....Are you okay? I can't imagine that the water is all that warm. In fact you probably shouldn't be swimming in it......you'll catch your death in there!"Ariellove, libby.watchout { width: 322px; padding: 10px; background-color: #fefefe; border: 1px solid #eee }.theworlds { width: 300px; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #eee; background-color: #fefefe }.onfire { width: 300px; height: 200px; background-image: url(http://66.media.tumblr.com/65a8f502033f50371dddc82a51247c11/tumblr_ndx4j1JkTq1r1pg53o1_500.png); -webkit-background-size: auto 200px; background-size: auto 200px; background-position: center center }.sodeadly { width: 300px; padding: 10px 0; text-align: justify; font-family: times; font-size: 11px; line-height: 140%; color: #333; margin-bottom: 10px }.sodeadly p:first-child:first-letter { font-size: 32px; margin-right: 10px; float: left; padding: 10px; line-height: 40px }.taggingbad { font-family: times; font-style: italic; font-size: 10px; color: #444; letter-spacing: 0.5px; line-height: 140%; text-align: center; width: 300px; word-spacing: 2px }

em 'n' em's
^
Ariel
 Posted: Oct 24 2016, 04:10 AM

The Little Mermaid

Other Realms

Em 'n' em's is online

21 years old / 232 posts

Anna

This place here, where-ever it was seemed pretty. It was definitely different settings to her home underneath the water. Ariel was sure that some would find it hot, but, being a mermaid and constantly in the water, it didn't really affect her in the same way. Besides her body was temporarily ready for that kind of weather. Even if it hasn't, Ariel hadn't really cared about how she looked.

She was the youngest with six older sisters, so it wasn't like anyone really focused on her. Attina was the first in line to become queen if their father died. So, a lot of the time the focus was on her, and, how to take over a kingdom. Besides Ariel wasn't anywhere near mature enough for that kind of responsibility, which is probably why she spent most of her time either in trouble or exploring the lands and kingdoms outside of their own. Ariel liked the idea of adventure way too much, to settle down ruling on a throne right now anyway. There was so many places that mermaids could go, and, she intended to see as much of it as she could.

Heck, it was how she'd stumbled upon this place, and, she swam herself closer to the shore-line of this place's beach. It sounded too eerily quiet then she was used to, but, again being with six older sisters, and, a father with a temper anywhere would seem quiet. Ariel really hoped that these places would give her the adventure she wanted before she had to settle down and practice the rules of becoming a real princess.

Seeing someone else out here, Ariel excitedly called out, hoping that she would hear her. What Ariel really enjoyed was talking to and meeting new people. Watching the girl turn back towards her, Ariel couldn't help, but, smile. So, at least she had heard her, now the question was would she come and talk to her, or would she just be like the people who just ignored people who tried to talk to them, but, they had their own lives to do. Ariel's smile grew as she noticed she was coming towards her, and, she waved gently at her. Hearing her words, Ariel couldn't help, but, let out a small chuckle. “Honestly I've never really felt the cold all that much. Kind of get used to it. But, I don't think the rest of it will be much of a problem either. Swimming's kind of what I've been doing my whole life.” Ariel then smiled and lifted her body out of the water to allow her tail to rest out of the water. “See, so I've never truly been affected by water in the same way anyone else has or is it does? I've spent my whole life in it, so, I never truly know whether others feel the same way about it. My name's Ariel.”

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
Both sigs made by Bach
PM
^
Anna
 Posted: Nov 2 2016, 09:21 AM
Anna

is online

years old / N/A posts

Wow. That was something she hadn’t been expecting….a mermaid! Anna had simply thought that it was some woman just as crazy as she could be sometimes wanting to take a swim in the rather cold water of the fjords. Turns out her initial thoughts had been completely wrong. ”Oh my goodness you’re a mermaid!” The young Princess’ face lit up as she moved a little closer and sat herself onto the small section of sand so that she was sat directly in front of the red haired woman and was only a metre or so away from her.”I have never come across something so magical before. Well I mean I have come across a talking snowman which is pretty magical if you ask me – you don’t exactly come across many people who can say that right? But a mermaid? This…this is like something straight out one of the books I read!” She was excited, incredibly so, and this was more than clear not only because of the huge smile currently lighting up her face but because her words were coming out so fast she was barely taking in air as she spoke and her words almost sounded like they were stumbling all over each other.”What’s it even like having a tail instead of legs? Does your tail turn into legs if you come onto land? I have so many questions. I’m sorry. I shouldn’t be throwing them at you like this. Talk about bombarding someone!” This was something she certainly needed to sort out when she met new people – the inevitable waterfall of questions that seemed to just pour from her lips. No wonder someone people looked to be completely out of their depth when speaking to her…..their minds must have constantly been trying to keep up with what she was saying.”I’m known for talking quite a lot when I am excited so you will have to excuse me if I have made you feel uncomfortable at all. I would love to be able to speak to you about our Kingdom. It is so wonderful here. I'm Anna."Ariellove, libby.watchout { width: 322px; padding: 10px; background-color: #fefefe; border: 1px solid #eee }.theworlds { width: 300px; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #eee; background-color: #fefefe }.onfire { width: 300px; height: 200px; background-image: url(http://66.media.tumblr.com/65a8f502033f50371dddc82a51247c11/tumblr_ndx4j1JkTq1r1pg53o1_500.png); -webkit-background-size: auto 200px; background-size: auto 200px; background-position: center center }.sodeadly { width: 300px; padding: 10px 0; text-align: justify; font-family: times; font-size: 11px; line-height: 140%; color: #333; margin-bottom: 10px }.sodeadly p:first-child:first-letter { font-size: 32px; margin-right: 10px; float: left; padding: 10px; line-height: 40px }.taggingbad { font-family: times; font-style: italic; font-size: 10px; color: #444; letter-spacing: 0.5px; line-height: 140%; text-align: center; width: 300px; word-spacing: 2px }

em 'n' em's
^
Ariel
 Posted: Nov 26 2016, 01:59 AM

The Little Mermaid

Other Realms

Em 'n' em's is online

21 years old / 232 posts

Anna

Honestly Ariel didn't know how many people knew about mermaids and how real they were. Somehow, people still seemed shocked when she turned up, and, they saw the tail. She wasn't just some crazy person swimming in the water, she was someone who belonged in and lived in the water. “Yeah, I am.” Ariel said, smiling at the young girl. Ariel chuckled silently as the young girl moved her way closer to her, but, it did make her feel weird when people did that. Just because she was a mermaid, doesn't mean that she didn't like personal space.

“I've come across plenty of magical creatures, and, that's saying something considering I am a magical creature. You definitely can't. Well, we aren't just in books, we are completely real. Even if they don't always see us around.” Ariel did find it funny that she seemed excited about seeing her, but, the girl had a pretty smile, and, it was nice to see people smile. She didn't like seeing people sad. She sounded like she did, when she was excited. Ariel rambled a lot, but, that's because she didn't meet a lot of humans usually, and, she liked to get to know more about this world.

“It feels kind of nice. But, to be fair, I don't have legs a lot of the time so I wouldn't actually know. Going from tail to legs is complicated. No, it's ok. I like questions, I'm the same way when I meet humans.” Ariel said. She knew that she needed to work on it herself, when she met new people she tended to keep talking until somebody stopped her. She saw the look on people's face, for her being more then just a mermaid. They also tried to wrap their hand around everything that she'd said at once.

“It's ok. I am the same way I swear. I would like to hear that, new places fascinate me. Seems like it. Nice to meet you Anna.” Ariel said, with a small smile. “You can touch the tail if you want. Just so you know what it feels like.”

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
Both sigs made by Bach
PM
^
Anna
 Posted: Dec 17 2016, 09:53 AM
Anna

is online

years old / N/A posts

Anna didn't think this day could get any better.....she was talking to a real life mermaid after all! Something she definitely needed to make sure she spoke to Olaf about....he was going to be amazed just as much as she was right now at who she had discovered on their shores. But then Ariel said that she could touch her tail and suddenly she felt a surge of excitement course through her at the very thought.She couldn't say that through all her time of reading stories on mermaids it had been the first thing she'd wondered....how their tails felt.....there were so many other things she had wanted to know but now that she was being given the chance to feel it she could hardly say no! It could be seen as rude and she didn't want the mermaid to get that kind of impression of her."Really?" Her eyes instantly travelled down to the tail in question now as very carefully she stretched out her hand towards it and although there was the smallest bit of hesitation in her actions she didn't stop herself and eventually her hand rested itself on top of it. It didn't feel as she'd expected it to. The Princess had touched a fish before and, well, to put it bluntly it was rather too slimy for her liking and the scales on it had felt so rough. No this was different.It was as smooth as silk, not a single bit of roughness to it, and it felt so very soft underneath her fingertips that she could have stayed there all day and just ran her hand up and down it....although even she was pretty sure that would be seen as weird. "Wow. That feels so....so amazing! I know people with powers, a talking snowman, and now a mermaid....then there is me. I can't do anything all that special." She had never felt more normal than she did right now. All this magical stuff around her and what could she do? Well....she was very talented in falling over her own feet and that was about it really. Nothing all that exciting.(OOC: I am SOOOOO sorry for the long wait for this!)Ariellove, libby.watchout { width: 322px; padding: 10px; background-color: #fefefe; border: 1px solid #eee }.theworlds { width: 300px; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #eee; background-color: #fefefe }.onfire { width: 300px; height: 200px; background-image: url(http://66.media.tumblr.com/65a8f502033f50371dddc82a51247c11/tumblr_ndx4j1JkTq1r1pg53o1_500.png); -webkit-background-size: auto 200px; background-size: auto 200px; background-position: center center }.sodeadly { width: 300px; padding: 10px 0; text-align: justify; font-family: times; font-size: 11px; line-height: 140%; color: #333; margin-bottom: 10px }.sodeadly p:first-child:first-letter { font-size: 32px; margin-right: 10px; float: left; padding: 10px; line-height: 40px }.taggingbad { font-family: times; font-style: italic; font-size: 10px; color: #444; letter-spacing: 0.5px; line-height: 140%; text-align: center; width: 300px; word-spacing: 2px }

em 'n' em's
^
Ariel
 Posted: Dec 27 2016, 05:57 AM

The Little Mermaid

Other Realms

Em 'n' em's is online

21 years old / 232 posts

Ariel was really enjoying that she had managed to come across this place of all the places she could've gone to. She was talking to a really nice girl who seemed to be in the same boat she was. This was someone she would definitely have to speak to Flounder and Sebastian about. Ariel smiled at the young girl as she reacted to her saying that she could touch her tail. This was something that she meant, and, a lot of people liked touching it purely for the purpose of knowing it was real.

She knew that only one person had actually taken up on that offer. And, it had been someone that she had really liked. Ariel could sense that this interaction wasn't really going to end the same way that that specific one had. It wouldn't really be something that made her feel offended if she didn't touch it, it was just an offer that she was welcome to take.

“Of course really.” Ariel said, with a large smile at the girl. Ariel chuckled softly, as she watched the girl Anna's hand go towards her tail. She moved her glance as the girl's hand moved closer towards her tail. Ariel lay down for a moment as she just let the girl run her hand over her tail. There was a strange part of her that enjoyed the feeling of someone stroking her tail. Ariel didn't know how the girl thought it felt, but, she thought it was a nice feel. But, that was a personal thing.

There was a trick to how she took care of her tail, like a mermaid beauty product list. One that may not work for humans, or other creatures down there. Ariel kept a smile on her face, as she looked back up at the other young girl. “Thank you. I take pride in my tail skin care. I know a lot of different people as well. Well, I'm sure that's not true Anna. Everyone can do something, even if they might not think it was special.” Ariel looked at the girl and smiled softly at her. She reached out, and, gently stroked the young girl's hand in hopefully a sort of comfort to the girl. Everyone had a special talent, even if they didn't even realise it. “So, come on let's work out what you're good at.”

| tagged: Anna | notes and stuff | thanks!

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
Both sigs made by Bach
PM
^
Anna
 Posted: Jan 29 2017, 12:20 PM
Anna

is online

years old / N/A posts

Removing her hand from the young mermaid's tail once she had managed to get a good feel of it Anna made herself a little more comfortable and sat herself just a few inches away from her (hopefully) new friend. The sand was a little wet here, from being too close to the water, but it didn't seem to faze the Princess in the slightest. In fact, if anything, it helped to make her feel slightly cooler on this warm day.It was very nice that Ariel would be so confident in the fact that she must have been good at something but really, when she truly thought about it, there really wasn't anything that stood out. Especially nothing as amazing as what her sister Elsa was capable of doing. "I dance!" For a moment Anna's eyes lit up as though she had actually managed to find something but then her face quickly fell back into the small frown it had worn before. "Scrap that. I have two left feet so although I LOVE to dance I am always falling over or knocking into the people around me. My love for something certainly doesn't compensate for my lack of balance."What else was there? She liked reading books.....but that was hardly something to boast about, a lot of people liked to read, nope....there was nothing. Nothing that she could say she was good at. "I guess I am good at falling in love but then that hasn't always proved to be the best decision I have made. You see before I met the person I am with now there was this man, who I'd only just met, I thought I was in love with him and I thought the feeling was returned. Turns out it wasn't.....and he left me to die....." A heavy sigh passed her lips now as she picked up some of the sand that was around her up into her hand and started to mould it between her fingers."Maybe I will find out later on in my life as to what I am good at. But thank you for being so optimistic about things.....it's nice to hear someone so happy."(OOC: I'm sorry I never even noticed that you had replied to this thread.)Ariellove, libby.watchout { width: 322px; padding: 10px; background-color: #fefefe; border: 1px solid #eee }.theworlds { width: 300px; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #eee; background-color: #fefefe }.onfire { width: 300px; height: 200px; background-image: url(http://66.media.tumblr.com/65a8f502033f50371dddc82a51247c11/tumblr_ndx4j1JkTq1r1pg53o1_500.png); -webkit-background-size: auto 200px; background-size: auto 200px; background-position: center center }.sodeadly { width: 300px; padding: 10px 0; text-align: justify; font-family: times; font-size: 11px; line-height: 140%; color: #333; margin-bottom: 10px }.sodeadly p:first-child:first-letter { font-size: 32px; margin-right: 10px; float: left; padding: 10px; line-height: 40px }.taggingbad { font-family: times; font-style: italic; font-size: 10px; color: #444; letter-spacing: 0.5px; line-height: 140%; text-align: center; width: 300px; word-spacing: 2px }

em 'n' em's
^
Ariel
 Posted: Feb 14 2017, 12:36 AM

The Little Mermaid

Other Realms

Em 'n' em's is online

21 years old / 232 posts

Ariel smiled as Anna moves her hand away from her tail. She watched as Anna seemed to take a seat on the sand beside her. Ariel leant her arms against the sand as she looked at her new friend. Yes they'd only just met, but, she could tell she was a friend now. Ariel liked the feel of wet sand, it was a reminder of back home.

Telling her that she was good at something wasn't a lie. Everyone was good at something, even her, who was the youngest of seven princesses and not even really appreciated for her curiosity. So if she could do it, then anyone else could. Dancing was something that was cool, but, not really something a mermaid ever got to experience. “Well I can guarantee you're probably still a better one then me. I mean you may have two left feet, but, I don't have any feet. So, that's gotta be a plus right?”

This girl didn't really seem all that positive about things in her life. Everyone needed some optimism if they were ever going to do that. She was good at collecting things from the places she visited, but, that might not be something to brag about. Especially if people came back for the things that she took. Luckily this girl seemed to continue so she didn't have to think about it too much. “Oh well that's not good at all. You should probably get back at him for that somehow.” Honestly Ariel didn't mean that, but, it was a test for the theory she had in her head about this girl. She ran her fingers over the sand, before pressing some in her fingers.

“Yeah maybe you will. There are people who are just late bloomers after all I guess. Well I kind of have to be, I mean I'm the youngest in my large family. But, it's nice to be able to spread it.”

| tagged: Anna | notes and stuff | thanks!

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
Both sigs made by Bach
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

OUR AFFILIATES

skin by miss texas at cttw, cc, and shine