Pages: (6) 1 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

To the Other Side, [Freya and Finely]
Finely Green
 Posted: May 5 2018, 11:15 AM

Peter Pan

Neverland

Mel is online

21 years old / 52 posts

anything that is beautiful, people want to break and you are beautiful, i'm afraid

Working on the car that came in for an oil change. Something to keep the lost boy occupied. After the disagreement with Pan, he seemed at a loss. Finely was not sure where to be. They were still his friends right? With that thought he almost messed up on the car. Shaking his head and mumbled a little and finally got it fixed. Putting the hood of the car down he went to grab a cloth to wipe his greasy hands off and looked around to see what else to do. Not seeing anything in plain sight he went to the sheet that had all the to do list that day.

Did not seem to be too much. Did people in Storybrooke drive like at all? Sure, there were some, but he had always seen them walk. That was just from observation.

Putting the list away and went to walk over to another car to see if he could fix it. Did not look too bad by just looking at it but man when he got underneath it, it was a wonder how they even made it go. It was rusty and smelly for one thing. It was an older car, but that shouldn’t matter. Trying to see the problem before he heard footsteps.

Rolling out from underneath the car to see who it was and saw new costumers lining up. Waving to them slightly before he went to get back to work, but then remembered he needed something else to look at the car. A flashlight. Getting up from where he was and walked to get the flashlight and that was when he bumped into someone, ”Sorry,” he said and actually was waiting to be hit or something. Neverland did not do a good number on him.

BY MITZI

Freya Blackburn
PM
^
Freya Blackburn
 Posted: May 5 2018, 01:59 PM

OC

Land Without Magic

Angel on fire is online

20 years old / 129 posts

Freya Blackburn
I know you need your alone time, that's critical
But I need some of your time, is that hypocritical?
Freya was frustrated. And it wasn't even word that was strong enough to describe how she was feeling at the moment. She was tired, just waiting to go home after a busy day at the salon, but at the middle of the street, her car stopped working, just like that. She almost screamed after she tried to turn it on several times but without suceed. She was sure she had enough gas, but the damn machine still didn't want to work.

Freya got out of the car and just looked at it trying to force it with her mind to work again. Of course, if she had powers that may actually work but she was just plain human so all she could do was to be upset. "Go to hell! You are useless!" Great, not she was talking to cars. Like people didn't think she was weird enough before.

It must be pure luck that she raised her head and saw auto shop just a few meters away. Freya smiled and started walking in hope someone there would be able to help her. The place was busy and that didn't look promising but she still entered in and while trying to find her way among many people, she bumped into someone.

"I'm so sorry, I should really learn how to watch where I am going" she looked at the boy standing in front of her. He looked close to her age and she smiled when she saw his facial expression, it looked like he was sure she would hit him or something like that, maybe even curse him. "Do you work here? I know there are a lot of people waiting for help, but my car just stopped working few meters away from this place so I hoped someone could go and see what is wrong?" She asked almost begging.

Finely Green / outfit / <3

--------------------
user posted image
Thank you Bach for my beautiful sign <3
PM
^
Finely Green
 Posted: May 7 2018, 11:59 AM

Peter Pan

Neverland

Mel is online

21 years old / 52 posts

anything that is beautiful, people want to break and you are beautiful, i'm afraid

Finely listened to Freya and tilted his head. Wait she was not going to do anything to him? Storybrooke was much different than in Neverland. Looking down for a moment before looking back to Freya, ”Its okay, no harm was done,” he replied and he went to offer a smile in her direction. She seemed to be flustered with something and he was trying to understand why that was.

Nodding towards Freya when she had asked if he worked here. It was not too long, but he did work here. Still learning bits and pieces. It was not like Neverland had cars. Frowning hearing about her car. He had to help her, he could not let her be stranded. That would be a horrible thing to do.

”Show me the way I can have a look to see what’s wrong,” he replied to her. He knew that others were busy at the moment and he wanted something to do. This was a good moment for that. Grabbing some of his tools and walked back over to Freya, ”I’m Finely,” he said with a gentle smile in an introduction. He would shake her hand but both of his hands were covered with grease and yucky stuff.

BY MITZI

Freya Blackburn
PM
^
Freya Blackburn
 Posted: May 7 2018, 12:35 PM

OC

Land Without Magic

Angel on fire is online

20 years old / 129 posts

Freya Blackburn
So he really was working here. That was a relief, at least she bumped into him and not some furious customer who probably waited for few minutes but was able to make it sound like he was here for ages. Finely seemed way too nice and more than anything too young to know anything about cars. Freya wondered how old he was. But of course, she didn't ask that.

Freya looked at him confused and shocked at the same time. "Wait, you will really help me?" she asked still not sure. He seemed nice but they were still at least five people in the row who waited for service longer than her. But she wasn't the one to complain, especially since she had a really busy day at the salon and she was tired. Her dream was to come home and take a shower.

He went to take some tools so she figured he would really help her. When he came back and introduced herself she looked at him and smiled. "I'm Freya. It's nice to meet you" she offered her hand even if she knew his hands probably had an oil or something like that on them, but she didn't really care. She would be happy if her biggest problem was how to wash the oil off of her hands.

"This way" she smiled again and walked back to her black Audi parked few meters away from the salon. "Well, this is it. It just refuses to work" she shrugged.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Finely Green
 Posted: May 8 2018, 01:15 PM

Peter Pan

Neverland

Mel is online

21 years old / 52 posts

Finely did not see why he would not help out Freya. She did not give him a reason to not to. There were many cars right now that still needed to be checked on by his boss anyway. Plus, he would hate for Freya to be without a car. Even in a small town like Storybrooke they still need transport. ”Of course, I don’t mind,” he replied with a little smile starting to form on his face. He was trying to be friendly. That was what he was taught in this business to offer help.

Looking to her hand as she went to introduce herself. He shifted his tool bag to his right hand since he was a left-hand person and went to shake her hand grease and all. ”Nice to meet you as well, Freya,” he replied. It was interesting to him that both of their names started with the same letter. Sure, some people would not think anything of it. It was the little things that Finely liked to point out, but then again did not want to be that quirky right now.

Going to follow Freya towards her car and saw it sitting there. Walking over to it and started to open the door so he could pop open the hood of the car. ”I will see if it is a short engine problem sometimes cars seem not to work with a short fuse or something.” he told her and went to grab his tools and started to look over it, ”How long have you had the car?” he asked.

BY MITZI

Freya Blackburn
PM
^
Freya Blackburn
 Posted: May 8 2018, 01:34 PM

OC

Land Without Magic

Angel on fire is online

20 years old / 129 posts

Freya Blackburn
She smiled when she saw him offering his left hand "Oh left-hand. I heard you guys are really smart" she read it somewhere and it was strange she thought about it now, but sometimes she had that habit to say just whatever comes to her mind at the moment. After all, he didn't look like one of those villains Aurora was telling her about so she figured she could be herself without the fear of being cursed or even killed. And he was cute, so telling stupid facts was better than giggling like a high school girl. She was better than that.

She nodded. It was just pretending, she had no idea what he was talking about. Short what? Even if her father tried to teach her basic things about cars, for Freya was enough to know how to drive it. Everything more was just too much. But then, she gave up and shrugged "Now you will probably think I'm some stupid girl but I have no idea what you are talking about" she laughed and gave him keys of her car.

"I have that car for a year. It was a birthday gift from my dad" Freya really hoped her car would be fixed, at this moment it was only she had from her father. She almost fished to ask the car to forgive her for harsh words earlier. she realized it's pointless to stand over him and pretend she knows what he was doing so she leaned on the hood of the car. "How long do you work with cars?" She knew people here came from all different worlds so it was surprising to see someone who knows what is the car, not to mention how to fix it. Especially someone this young.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Finely Green
 Posted: May 10 2018, 02:49 PM

Peter Pan

Neverland

Mel is online

21 years old / 52 posts

If Finely was correct, he thought that Freya could be flirting with him. That was a little strange to him since on Neverland there was not many women to flirt with him. He did not count the girl lost boys there nor the mermaids. This was new ground for him and all could do was to smile and accept the compliment. ”Thanks, I have always been someone wonders how things work,” he replied with a smile on his face. Looking her over a bit and wondered what he could say back as a compliment. ”You have a pretty smile,” he said.

Hoping that was not a bad compliment. Now he was feeling shy again. He would feel confident then go back to his old ways of second guessing.

Shaking his head towards Freya’s words, ”You are not stupid,” he simply stated. He never would have made that assumption. She looked like a very smart woman and not stupid at all. He would not mind explaining, so that is what he did. Looking over each part and went to explain to Freya what he was saying before to make more sense.

Only a year that was not too bad, looked like it was in good condition, ”What a great birthday present,” he said with a grin. He did not think anyone back in London would want to give their child a car. Looking back to Freya as she asked him that question. ”About two years now,” he replied. He had to go to school first when he came to Storybrooke and cars pulled to his attention the most for a career so here he was.

BY MITZI

Freya Blackburn
PM
^
Freya Blackburn
 Posted: May 10 2018, 03:50 PM

OC

Land Without Magic

Angel on fire is online

20 years old / 129 posts

Freya Blackburn
Okay, maybe she was flirting a little bit. For a moment Freya wondered if she maybe crossed the line? But why should she? She was single, grown-up woman (yes, as 21 years old she saw herself as a grown-up) and in front of her was really cute boy helping her with her car. Ever since she came to this city she concentrated on surviving and forgot about those simple, pleasant things. "Really? Is it just about cars or everything? I was always more for art myself". Oh, did he just...give her an compliment? It's not like boys didn't give her compliments before, but there were more people telling her about what she should change. 'You have a beautiful smile, but it can barely be noticed because of that hair' or 'Your eyes are nice, big and innocent, but your tattoos are giving a bad impression' or just 'You shouldn't waste that pretty face like that'. Freya waited for him to finish and yet, she didn't hear that 'but'.

So, instead of rolling her eyes, Freya smiled and looked at him. "Thank you". Maybe now he was flirting with her? Or he was just being polite. Maybe she would never know.

She came closer and listened what he was saying. Damn it, she should take notes. Now she was sorry because she didn't listen to her father more. But somehow, she managed to figure it out. "I think I get it. You think it can be fixed?" She asked and looked at him again. Freya didn't care how much it will cost, she just wanted her car to work again.

"It really is" Freya smiled and started playing with the ring on her finger. "I learned how to drive when I was 16 but my dad was just overprotective and never let me drive alone and then just like that, on my 19th birthday, he bought me this car". She started studying him. Finely was polite but he seemed to be really shy, maybe even insecure a little bit. That was something new because back in her world, boys were usually arrogant, and have a really high opinion of themselves. "You seems to be comfortable mostly when you talk about cars," she noticed. And she wanted to change that. "How about this, we talk, ask each other questions to kill the time while you work on my car and if I become too pushy I will stop" she suggested and smiled. "How old are you? I guess you are close to me though. I'm 20." She leaned back in the car to give him space to do his job.

And then she said something that could either help them meet each other or make him run away from her as fast as he could. "You know, I had in total one friend here and now she kinda... disappeared. Maybe we could go out sometimes?" She tilted her head while waiting for his reaction. Traditionally, boys ask girls for a date, but she wasn't that traditional after all.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Finely Green
 Posted: May 14 2018, 11:50 AM

Peter Pan

Neverland

Mel is online

21 years old / 52 posts

Art was nice yes, but could never get into the whole drawing thing or painting. Cars is what calmed him oddly enough. It helped him cope with a lot of things. ”Cars mostly really. They have many things about them that if you fix the wrong thing the whole car can screw up and cause more problems. It is like a math problem in one hood,” he said with a grin, ”Art is nice, but I couldn’t get into it after one class,” he admitted with a shy smile on his face towards Freya.

”You’re welcome,” he replied, hoping that was okay to say. He was new at this whole flirting thing and it seemed to be hard a bit. Though maybe he could get it. They just met and wanted to take it slow. Ease in a friendship? Possibly? He was a handyman person and a former lost boy. Friendship was new in Storybroooke, but learning was not too bad.

Nodding towards Freya, ”I believe that I can, possibly two days. If that is not too bad of a wait?” he asked. He knew that many got in his face for saying how long it will take. Though he wanted it to be safe to drive and should not be too long and she would be back on the road in no time at all.

That was a good gift really, and never understood grown ups. Finely still was off about them and went to rub his arm a bit since he was shy about talking about them. Even if they saved them and brought them to Storybrooke, it was a little unsettling some days. ”Parents here seem to want the best for their children,” he said, and he had heard that from Wendy. Starting to work more on the car and looked up to Freya. Okay, that did seem fair enough. ”I am 21,” he replied, even if Neverland would say another story. He was older than what he looked like, but he did not want to scare her off or anything like that.

His eyes widened hearing her ask him out. Guessing that is what she was doing. Not sure how to respond to that and laid his wrench down for a moment. Looking to Freya, ”I…I am not used to dates. If you are okay with that?” he asked. Hoping he would not screw up anything.

BY MITZI

Freya Blackburn
PM
^
Freya Blackburn
 Posted: May 15 2018, 02:20 AM

OC

Land Without Magic

Angel on fire is online

20 years old / 129 posts

Freya Blackburn
"Then I guess it's a good thing I never loved math either" she shrugged and smiled. "But I get it, it must be a great feeling when you solve the problem, especially if you know that one tiny mistake could make disaster". She laughed and looked at him again. "Art is a great way to express yourself. I see my body as one way of expressing art as well" she smiled. She loved art back in school and then when she did her first tattoo she realized her body was one big canvas that could tell a story. That was probably the reason why she decided to be a tattoo artist.

She sighed and shrugged. "I believe I don't have a choice. It's okay, just fix it, please." She smiled and looked at her beloved car. "How will we move it to the shop?" Well, they can't just leave it there after all, right?

"Well, I just learned about magic and everything... But I think parents mostly care for their children no matter where they came from." She smiled and in her mind, she saw Aurora and Phillip. She was everything that mother should be. But the way Finely said this, Freya got an idea that he didn't have the best childhood and she knew there are topics that you just need to skip unless you want to make someone uncomfortable or sad. "So one year older than me" she smiled. Funny, he looked way more mature than 21. "Are you from this world like me? I think they call it Land Without Magic". Ske asked curiously. Freya was always interested to know where people here came from, and eventually, can they do magic?

She smiled and looked at him again. "It doesn't have to be the date at all unless you want it?" She tried to say it was okay, he was cute but even being a friend would be nice. "I mean, we can just have fun. Maybe watch the movie if this city has a cinema at all, maybe go eat something? Whatever really" she suggested.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Finely Green
 Posted: May 17 2018, 12:56 PM

Peter Pan

Neverland

Mel is online

21 years old / 52 posts

Laughing a little with Freya, yes solving the problem at the end of the day made him feel good. "It does have a good feeling at the end of the day that I have helped someone," he replied and listened to her explain about art. Tattoos were nice. He has thought about getting one but then again not sure what he would get. "I have seen some tattoos around in town, they are pretty damn cool!" he said with a big grin on his face.

True there was no choice. They could have it towed to the shop. "I can get one of the guys to bring one of the tow trucks and bring it to the shop, shouldn't be an issue," he replied with a nod. They were pretty good at doing it. Pulling out his phone and was about to call the office.

Magic was different in all realms it would seem. Magic was good or bad. He had been around the bad way too long. "True, I guess in a sense," he replied and tried to think the best way to tell her about his journey to Neverland from where he used to live. It was hard to explain so normally he would say he was from Neverland. That had been his home for years. Even forgetting his real home and accepted the fact that he was a lost boy and from Neverland. It truly was something he had friends, family. Now he was learning that there was more to live for than just dark magic, "I am not from this realm, I am from a place where you would say second star to the right and straight on til' morning," he said and wondered how she would respond to that. He was a lot older than twenty-one that was for darn sure.

"I would like that, yes," he said, he would not mind having a good time with Freya. Something different out of the norm. Seeing a movie and have pizza possibly. Sounded like a good trade off since he has been working on cars all day long, "What time?" he asked.

BY MITZI

Freya Blackburn
PM
^
Freya Blackburn
 Posted: May 19 2018, 11:18 AM

OC

Land Without Magic

Angel on fire is online

20 years old / 129 posts

Freya Blackburn
Freya smiled happily and looked at him. This was a compliment for her even if she doubted he was aware of that. "Well thank you," she said and then realized he probably had no idea why she said that so she continued to explain. "I mean, I made most of them. According to residents of Storybrooke, my salon is the first one in this city." And that made her proud. In the beginning, it was just an idea and she was sure she couldn't do that, but she did. She really has her own job.

Freya frowned, at first not realizing what Finely was saying. But she heard that before, and at that moment she was almost able to her voice of her mother while reading that story to young Freya in her head. It can't be... She was aware most of the stories are true, but still, a place where you could go and never grow up sounded too much even for this city. But why he would lie? He didn't look like he was lying. Freya looked at him again and took a deep breath before speaking. "Do you know how really old are you? You are a lost boy, aren't you?" She smiled because really, what else she could do? Her best friend was a princess who was under a sleeping curse, she got drunk with Dormouse from Wonderland so would it really be that hard to accept she met someone who is Peter Pan's friends?

Freya smiled. So he accepted her invitation. "Well, I'm done with work for today so I just need to go and take a shower and change my clothes. Whenever you are free, I don't know when you are finishing work." She shrugged and went to her car. She kept small notebook inside so she took a piece of paper and wrote her number. "Call me when you are ready." She gave him the paper.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Finely Green
 Posted: May 21 2018, 10:34 AM

Peter Pan

Neverland

Mel is online

21 years old / 52 posts

Finely did not know that he had said or done anything that was a compliment. A small smile tugged at the corner of his lip and nodded towards her, ”You’re welcome,” he replied gently and his fingers moved nervously. Really? That was awesome to have the first parlor and everything. Maybe start a trend. ”Should be honored to be the first,” he said happily.

Shaking his head towards Freya. He wished he had the answer for her. Neverland’s time stood still so to be honest he lost track of how old he truly was. He knew that he was older than twenty-one. ”I am a lost boy, or was,” he went to explain. With breaking the loyalty to Pan he was not sure he should still say that he is a lost boy. Or once a lost boy always a lost boy? ”Just I am not sure the exact but a hundred or more give or take. Time stands still in Neverland,” he added.

”I get off in about two hours,” Finely said with a smile on his face. This was his first really date with anyone. Even if they were not calling it official or anything of the sort. Something that was not him going straight home was good. He needed to get out and explore. This may help him loosen up. Taking the paper that had Freya’s number on it, ”I will, and I will make sure your car gets the help it needs,” he said with a gentle nod.

BY MITZI

Freya Blackburn
PM
^
Freya Blackburn
 Posted: May 21 2018, 12:11 PM

OC

Land Without Magic

Angel on fire is online

20 years old / 129 posts

Freya Blackburn
"Well, you don't look lost to me" Freya looked at him and smiled. It must be hard, to be a child for something that looked like forever. She wondered if he had ever gotten bored. It must be hard to live like that. "So, you are older than my grandfather?" She joked partly because one part of her knew it was the truth. Hell, he was a generation of her great-grandfather. And he looked so young. Unbelievable.

"Then I guess I'll have to wait for your call" she smiled again and she was actually excited. She already had few friends here, but getting to know new people was always good. She wondered how Aurora would react if she knew Freya has something like a date. She probably wouldn't be able to stop talking even if her life depends on it. "Thank you. Then, I guess I'll see you later" she waved and went to her apartment.

After she took a shower, Freya just sat on the floor next to her closet. She was actually nervous. This was new for her, she was always calm and collected and now she was acting like a teenage girl. Two hours passed when she got a call and she seriously started freaking out. She still had no idea what to wear! But it was too late to think about it so she just found a casual dress Lillian helped her to find in a shop, her boots and almost ran to meet Finely.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Finely Green
 Posted: May 21 2018, 02:19 PM

Peter Pan

Neverland

Mel is online

21 years old / 52 posts

Maybe not lost anymore. Learning over the years being in Stoybrooke he could actually have friends that cared. Finely could help but to smile to that, ”I am thinking that I am not lost anymore too,” he told her softly. Most likely he was older than her grandfather and went to laugh at the joke and went to shake his head at the thought. ”Hope that does not mean our time together won’t be ruined because of my age,” he said, and almost worried him for a second, but could tell she was joking.

He would hate to have her wait forever. He would certainly give her that call after work. Something to look forward to. ”I will most certainly see you later,” he replied happily and went to get the car to the Marine Garage. It was a long day it would seem. Maybe it was because he was thinking about Freya. Wondering where he could take her on their not “date”.

Finally, it was time to go. Saying good bye to his co-workers and would be back tomorrow. Pulling out the paper with Freya’s number on it and went to call her. He was hoping that she would not stand him up or anything like that.

Waiting near the Greek Taverna, thinking it would be a good place to eat. It was one of his favorites. Where everyone else liked the diner. He did too, but there was something about Greek food he liked.

BY MITZI

Freya Blackburn
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (6) 1 2 3 ... Last »
Add Reply
New Poll

OUR AFFILIATES

RP Lovers Top RP Sites

skin by miss texas at cttw, cc, and shine