New Poll

Sweet Dreams or Beautiful Nightmares?
Neal Cassidy
 Posted: Nov 2 2016, 05:38 AM

Original [Rumpelstiltskin. Peter Pan]

Enchanted Forest

Emma is online

32 years old / 1013 posts

Setting foot on this ship hadn't really been what he had intended when he went with that Shadow the night he had. But, somehow it felt like there was a connection to this ship. One that he couldn't explain no matter how much he wanted to.

He still didn't trust that pirate Hook, but, he wasn't going to argue with a pirate, or risk making one angry. Bae did like having a bed on this ship, and, it was an interesting place he'd give it that. As he lay down that night, he kept the shawl over him, using it as a blanket. But, also as a way to feel his papa close to him, even though he was a coward who couldn't give up his power for him.

Bae snuggled up with the shawl close to him, as he attempted to drift off to sleep. He found himself tossing and turning as he saw that image once again, reminding him of just how unwanted he'd been. That memory that seemed to come to his head every night since he'd been abandoned through that portal.

'Papa please it's the only way we can be together'.
'No Bae. I can't.'
'Papa please. You coward, you promised, you'll break our deal.'
'I have to.'
'PAPAAAAA!!!'

Bae awoke with a start, and, sat upright suddenly as he let out a small call of that last word, not knowing that anyone had actually heard him call out.

Tag: Killian Jones
BY MITZI

--------------------
user posted image
Made by Bach
We are Infinite
PM
^
Killian Jones
 Posted: Nov 2 2016, 06:15 PM

Peter Pan/Neverland

Neverland

Katie is online

35 years old / 274 posts

A shadow is cast wherever he stands

Stacks of green paper in his red right hand

Killian had been focusing on fixing a part of the ship that had gotten damaged when two of his crew members got into an altercation. He'd grumbled at them for ruining the ship, and sent them on their way to patrol the beach on the island. Upon hearing the soft muffled cry from beneath the decks of his ship however, Killian set aside his assortment of tools to repair the hull of the ship before rushing aboard. Rushing below decks, he walked straight to his chambers where he had let the lad sleep for the night. “Is everything alright, lad?” Killian asked, suddenly concerned about the young boy but also keeping his distance just in case the boy got angry and lashed out at Killian. He knew Baelfire was angry and Killian couldn't blame him but he also didn't want to be a bad person that the boy couldn't count on.

Neal Cassidy

dreams & nightmares

&

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
Avatar © Kitty; both sigs © Bach
PMEmailWebsiteGTalkAIMYIMMSN
^
Neal Cassidy
 Posted: Nov 3 2016, 05:29 AM

Enchanted Forest

Emma is online

Hearing footsteps coming down the stairs towards the quarters, Bae glanced at the door, and, was surprised when he saw Hook on the other side of it. He wasn't used to people coming to his side, when he'd had the nightmares before. At the pirate's question Bae was unsure how to answer, but, he just sat on the bed, clinging to the shawl in his hands. He shook his head gently, before looking around. “Yeah, I'm fine.” Bae said, looking at the pirate. He lay down again with the shawl still in his arms, as he felt one or two tears escape his eyes, slowly wiping them away.
BY MITZI

--------------------
user posted image
Made by Bach
We are Infinite
PM
^
Killian Jones
 Posted: Dec 15 2016, 06:57 PM

Peter Pan/Neverland

Neverland

Katie is online

35 years old / 274 posts

“Okay, lad. Let me know if you need anything, or let one of my crew members know,” Killian spoke, his accent thick and his voice hoarse. He returned to his previous task of checking the maps for navigational routes to take the Jolly Roger in order to get himself, the boy, and his crew home. That was the only thing that Killian wanted to do. Get himself and the boy home, get his crew home to their loved ones. His gaze drifts over to where the lad still lay awake. “Have you thought about counting stuff in order to go back to sleep? There are stars, or sheep, or something that you could count.” Killian was only offering it up as a suggestion for the lad but didn't expect for him to take him up on the offer because sometimes children had a difficult time sleeping whenever they had a nightmare.

Neal Cassidy

dreams & nightmares

&

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
^
Neal Cassidy
 Posted: Dec 16 2016, 12:25 AM

Enchanted Forest

Emma is online

”Yeah I will.” Bae said, hearing the accent of that pirate strong. Bae continued to lie there, as he ran his finger over the shawl that lay beside him. He wanted more then anything to be able to go home, back to the Darlings, the only place where he had a potential family. And, people who actually still might love him. That's all he wanted to do, get this pirate to drop him back there. But, he wasn't sure that would ever be possible. Bae continued to lay down on the bed, as he noticed Hook converting his attention to him. “I never really thought about it. What kind of stuff do you count when you have nightmares?” Normally when he had woken up from these nightmares, Bae wasn't able to get to sleep in a hurry, since the images were continuing to wait for him.
BY MITZI

--------------------
user posted image
Made by Bach
We are Infinite
PM
^
Killian Jones
 Posted: Jan 8 2017, 06:39 PM

Peter Pan/Neverland

Neverland

Katie is online

35 years old / 274 posts

Killian smiles at the boy in the bunk in his personal chambers. “I've not done it in a while, but I never really got much sleep since I was a mere lad, and found out that me Da had left me and my brother Liam,” Killian responds, his voice thick and soft. As if he were preparing to get emotional in front of the boy. But Killian pushes it back. Pushes it down. He didn't want to let the boy see him as weak. “If you want, I could sing you back to sleep.” Not that it would help the lad, but at least Killian was offering to help the lad get back to sleep. Singing to himself during lonely nights looking up at the moon outside the window in his personal chambers often helped the pirate and he hopes that it helps the boy now as Killian got up and made his way over to where Neal lay on the bunk.

Killian settles himself into his chair beside the bunk bed, humming (at first) an old pirates' tune, eventually letting his voice sing softly to the lad.

Neal Cassidy

dreams & nightmares

&

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
^
Neal Cassidy
 Posted: Jan 10 2017, 11:13 PM

Enchanted Forest

Emma is online

Bae looked up as he continued to stand there with Hook. “Well I guess I can relate to that. As something we have in common.” Bae sighed softly as he felt the emotions coming to the surface as he thought about all of that again. He didn't want to show that side of himself to anyone, especially a pirate who he wasn't completely sure he trusted right now. “Really? No-one's sung me to sleep in a while.” Bae vaguely heard a voice in the back of his mind of his mother's voice singing in his head. He knew that it had always worked, but, it also brought some somewhat sad memories. He remembered humming a tune towards the kids in the workhouses and the orphanage, and, John and Michael Darling, when they were struggling to sleep. Bae lay his head back down, as he watched Hook walk over towards his bunk.

He lay with his knees curled up close to his chest as he heard the song start to sing. There was something oddly familiar about the tune, but, he wasn't sure what it was. Bae sighed softly as he heard the song.

Soon an image came into his head, and, a voice came with it. Bae looked up at him for a moment. “Wait. I think I've heard that tune somewhere before.” Bae said, with a glance at the pirate. “I think my mother used to sing something similar to me. Not long before she died.”

BY MITZI

--------------------
user posted image
Made by Bach
We are Infinite
PM
^
Killian Jones
 Posted: Jan 31 2017, 10:45 AM

Peter Pan/Neverland

Neverland

Katie is online

35 years old / 274 posts

“Aye. I taught it to her,” Killian says with a brief nod. He still felt he was to blame for what happened to Milah, but knew it wasn't entirely his fault because the boy's father had been the one to rip her heart from her chest. Ripping her away from her own son, and leaving Killian with a broken heart of his own. Or perphaps he really didn't want to feel the broken heart and let it freeze instead of shattering into a million pieces like most who had lost their loved ones. Killian didn't feel like stepping into their shoes, though, and instead he holds onto the hope that one day they would be reunited. For now, he does his best to comfort her boy into what he hopes is a deep & peaceful slumber that isn't filled with gruesome violent images or wakes him in a cold sweat. Killian had once been that boy.

Neal Cassidy

Em

dreams & nightmares

&

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
^
Neal Cassidy
 Posted: Feb 4 2017, 04:24 AM

Enchanted Forest

Emma is online

IN A TIME OF MONSTERS
even a wise man may fall
  TAG: Killian Jones

NOTES: YOUR NOTES.

Bae found his thoughts wandering, and, he had almost missed what Hook had told him about teaching it to her. “Wait, you knew her? You knew my mother?” Bae asked, confused by that comment. Bae had no idea what happened the night his mother had left, as far as he'd known she had been taken from him. The last memory he had of his mother was that song being sung as he drifted off to sleep. He knew that he would probably never have his heart healed from the pain of losing her, and, he would never want to forget the images that were in his head of her. They were all he truly had left. Bae sniffled gently, as he leant his head against Hook's chest, gently wondering whether the image would haunt him again. Bae's glance went towards the shawl that was sitting on the bed next to him, making him have the memory of the last night he'd ever seen his father. A reminder that he was now truly alone.

--------------------
user posted image
Made by Bach
We are Infinite
PM
^
Killian Jones
 Posted: Mar 23 2017, 04:55 AM

Peter Pan/Neverland

Neverland

Katie is online

35 years old / 274 posts

“Aye.” We were in love for a short time. The last part was kept to himself. He kicked himself every day for not holding onto her tighter, and not fighting for her. But he hadn't, and now his plan for vengeance included a young lad that his beloved had left behind. Though the lad didn't belong to him, Killian knew that he had to turn his plan into one of making sure the boy was safe. Killian also didn't ask about the lad's mother because the pain of losing Milah was still fresh for both of them but the man, not the pirate, wanted to hate that this was happening to the lad the way it was. And when the lad leaned into him, Killian let a soft smile form on his lips. He had a feeling that his plan to avenge Milah's death was a thing of the past and he let his gaze turn toward the slightly open window in his personal quarters.

The moon was shining through the sliver, the glow of it making the part of his ship where the windows were a little brighter.

tag: Neal Cassidy | words: 188 | notes: dreams & nightmares

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
^
Neal Cassidy
 Posted: Apr 7 2017, 07:28 AM

Enchanted Forest

Emma is online

“That's cool.” At least you did Bae wasn't sure if he should question that more, but, that wasn't really the point of that. No matter how much he would've loved to say that he knew his mother. Bae hadn't been lucky enough for him to truly be able to remember her. He hadn't had her in his life since he was 5. That was something that would always haunt him. Those pirates, where-ever they were had taken her from him, him and his father. Not that he even had his father anymore either. The pain of now having lost both of his parents was something that was still fresh inside of him. But, it also wasn't something he wanted to talk about. Bae just let his body lean into Hook's chest. It was something he would always do with his father when he couldn't sleep, but, that feeling was gone. He was probably not going to completely get that feeling back, even if Hook was sort of giving him the feeling of a father again.

Bae just continued to lay on his chest for a little bit longer as the moon seemed to shine over the ocean, and, always through the window. He would probably close the curtain when or if he did try to sleep again. “Do you struggle to sleep too Hook?”

Killian Jones » notes

--------------------
user posted image
Made by Bach
We are Infinite
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

OUR AFFILIATES

skin by miss texas at cttw, cc, and shine