Posted: May 13 2018, 09:17 AM

The Originals

Mysterious Islands

Angel on fire is online

1000+ years old / 37 posts

Kol Mikaelson
the problem with my life was that
it was someone else's idea
When you are in the pain because of something that happened before, people say you should learn how to move on and even forget if you can. But Kol didn't want to move on, not to mention forget, because that pain was all he had. Davina was gone, and he knew even if he could find a way to bring her back that would just lead to another curse to pay the price for that strong magic. So they would just go around in the circle until they get too tired of that endless game. But except few selfies, he had nothing from her, especially now in this town. And he needed a reminder why he was doing what he was. Why everyone needed to suffer and experience how he feels.

So Kol got an idea. He didn't really like those selfies. He was from a different time and saw almost everything but this new technology was the stupidest thing ever. But paintings were nice, and while you will lose all photos if your phone broke, the painting would last forever. So he decided to have that: a beautiful painting of him and Davina together from the time when they were happy and in love.

He saw something, Art factory or something like that and entered in. And oh, a woman that was working there... She looked familiar. But she wasn't a vampire, he could feel it. Kol came to the counter and looked at the woman in front of him. "You are an artist? I want to order one painting. I don't care how much it will cost, I just want it to be done as soon as possible" he said without even introducing himself. And if the picture turns to be bad, he would just have to kill the woman because he wasn't in the mood to be disappointed.

Charlotte Burnett / outfit / <3

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Charlotte Burnett
 Posted: Jun 27 2018, 07:05 AM

N/A

Land Without Magic

Katie is online

32 years old / 180 posts

LET'S CREATE A BEAUTIFUL WORLD
Charlotte was busy preparing for another sale of her art, sorting through the pieces in her art factory; unaware of anyone coming in to the factory. Until a voice speaks up from behind her as Charlotte stands by the counter sorting through paintings. “Yes, I'm an artist and the owner of this factory. And I don't like your tone of voice. I don't usually take orders from people I have no clue of their name or why you think I'll suddenly take a request for a painting,” the blonde says, crossing her arms over her chest. From behind Charlotte, the sound of two dogs growling in a low manner has her turning 180 degrees to give both Sandy & Fritz a firm look. “You two better cool it right now.”

They hang their heads in shame and immediately lay down on the floor. Charlotte turns her attention back to the man in front of her. “It's going to cost you dearly, I don't come cheap when it comes to art.” Telling him that right off the bat was to show that she wouldn't be bullied into selling or making any kind of art for him if he was just going to come in to the factory & demand of it.

tag: Kol Mikaelson

words: 209

notes: She's not pleased by his demands.

outfit: A paint splattered smock & jeans.

( © what makes you beautiful )

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image
Graphics © Bach
PMEmail
^
Kol Mikaelson
 Posted: Jul 12 2018, 01:54 AM

The Originals

Mysterious Islands

Angel on fire is online

1000+ years old / 37 posts

Kol Mikaelson
the problem with my life was that
it was someone else's idea
Kol looked at the blonde woman and frowned. It was not about her tone or comments, he didn't care about that because he knew he would get his picture in the end, in one way or another. It was about her look... And even attitude matched! Of course, how could he forget about Lexi! But this girl was a human and as far as Kol knew Lexi was dead and to be fair, there was enough cure only for Elena and her precious lover. "Do you know Lexi by any chance?" The vampire asked curiously. Sure, some may find it insane but Kol knows doppelgangers exist, he saw many of them with the face of Elena during his life, though only Katerina was tolerable. Kol rolled his eyes and looked at Lexi again. She may not be Lexi but he just decided to call her Lexi. "Fine, I'm Kol Mikaelson. And the fact that you own Art Factory and call yourself an artist gave me a clue that you, like, you know, paint pictures for money?" He said that as the most obvious thing ever and looked at her like she was an idiot.

"I already told you I don't care about money" Kol rolled his eyes again. Artists were always expensive, what she thinks, that he came from the Mars? The only person who may consider doing this for free was Klaus but well, he was not even here and even if he was, Kol wasn't really willing to show vulnerable in front of his sibling. "I'm alive for more than 1000 years, trust me, I have more money than you can ask for." Okay, maybe not exactly only him, but Mikaelsons have a lot of money. And he was Mikaelson after all.

Charlotte Burnett / outfit / <3

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

OUR AFFILIATES

RP Lovers Top RP Sites

skin by miss texas at cttw, cc, and shine