Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

To watch and protect me, I don't have to be scared
Neal Cassidy
 Posted: Jun 24 2017, 05:48 PM

Original [Rumpelstiltskin. Peter Pan]

Enchanted Forest

Emma is online

32 years old / 1184 posts

You have no idea what I've lived with

Bae had a large smile on his face as he kept his grip on his mother's hand. It felt nice to have her back with him, but, he wasn't sure whether she was going to stay. And, that was the part that scared him. She had been gone long enough already. Was it too much to ask for a 5 year old to want his mother close to him? Yes he had his father, who he loved more then anything, and, who he knew loved him. But, there were certain things that someone could only ever get from a mother. And, sadly he didn't have that with her being gone. A part of him felt the pain come over him, as he wondered why she left him in the first place. If she loved him as much as she said she did, she would've at least given a heads up about the fact she was leaving. And, didn't just walk off. He thought it might've been his fault, but, his father had reassured him that this wasn't the case. And, he did believe that, because his father wouldn't lie to him.

The fact that he was being asked to lie to his father was one that he wasn't sure he was comfortable with, but, then again it was his mother asking, and, he didn't want to give her a reason to not want to come back, if he betrayed her. All he cared about was that she was here now, and, he wanted to be able to have her want to be around him.

Bae didn't feel right lying, but, he was going to. At least for now. He loved his mother, and, hoped that she loved him too. “Yeah, my place.” Bae said, as he continued to lead his mother in the direction of it. He didn't want to let go of his mother's hand, but, he needed to, in order to push some branches aside. Bae took her hand again just as quickly as he led her forward a bit more. “Thanks. Yeah it took me a bit, but, I made it. Um, not really. But, I normally just come here to escape when he's out selling the wool, and, I need somewhere to go, and, besides he can't really walk all that far with that leg.”

Milah

--------------------
user posted image
Made by Bach
user posted image
PM
^
Milah
 Posted: Jul 6 2017, 07:22 PM
Milah

is online

years old / N/A posts

The smile on her face was one that would not go away. She loved being back with her son. It felt nice to have him back in her life. Staying was something that she needed to do, but did she have the strength to? Killian needed her aboard the Jolly Roger. It was home. It would always be home. So was this, so was this moment right then, being with the one person whom held her heart. Killian held her heart too, but in a much different capacity. Her heart was torn apart. Leaving was not exactly easy, nor was staying. She knew, that being what she was, she could not give up. She couldn't turn her back either way.

She had been gone quite some time, but it wasn't enough. She needed to be here. It was the right thing to do. Staying, while necessary was in some capacity the hardest thing she would do. Not because she did not want to be there for her son, but because being stuck in one town, would be hard. She'd had a passion for traveling since she could remember. What could she do? Neither choice was right or was easy. But it had to be done nevertheless. The choices she was making, were difficult ones.

It wasn't exactly asking a lot, but wanting her child with her was something she had always dreamed of. But she could not stand being that close to her ex-husband. Not when he was the way he was. Angry all the time. And, honestly it wasn't right to leave, but it wasn't easy to stay either. She had thought she had written a note to him the first time she was gone. It was not his fault why she had left. Why she had hated her marriage, hated the person she had slowly become.

Asking her son to lie to his father was not something she wished she had to ask. It was an uncomfortable thing at all. But it was necessary, for her safety and for his own. She knew Rumple would never be comfortable with her being back in their son's life. And not be back in his own. She couldn't pretend that she loved her former husband. She did on some small level she supposed, but not enough to return and apologize for the things she had done. No, it hadn't been right. To leave the way that she had done, but she couldn't deny that she was happier, in this relationship with Killian than being alone. Or being with Rumple. She wanted to be here. To be with her son. Even if the past did hurt.

She did love her son, and that was the only reason she was here. Here, she listened to her son as he explained a few things. To have him lead her in. It was strange though. None of it made a whole lot of sense. And it didn't necessarily make her feel better either. "It's nice, son. Oh don't I remember. 'Course he did that when he was in the war." She had admitted openly. She wasn't going to give up and she wasn't going to just turn her back on this, on her son. Or on herself.

Neal Cassidy
^
Neal Cassidy
 Posted: Aug 12 2017, 07:45 PM

Original [Rumpelstiltskin. Peter Pan]

Enchanted Forest

Emma is online

32 years old / 1184 posts

Don't you worry child

Bae didn't feel right lying to his father, but, then again he didn't want to give his mother a reason to never come back again because of something he'd done. After all he was always one to keep a promise, and, family was more important to him then everything despite being 6 years old. He was happy to have her at least be here in some form, and, he wasn't going to risk making that disappear by any form. Bae was scared that this may happen of course, but, he didn't want it to. Bae just wanted his family to be whole again, but, he was sure his father wouldn't be ok with any of that.

When he reached his hideout in the Forest, Bae gave a soft smile as he began to talk with his mother about all of this stuff. Bae didn't know what he wanted to do, but, he wanted his mother to see this place, he also wanted his father to see it, but, it might be harder to get him to be able to come here. Due to the bum leg that made it harder for him to walk, so he couldn't get as much family time as he liked, but, that's only because he was desperate to try and make things work for the two of them.

He gave a soft smile towards his mother, as he stood there and gestured to the place he had built. Bae looked to his mother, and, kept a grip on her hand as he just looked for a moment. Bae then began to lead his mother inside of it. Bae was quite proud of it, and, maybe one day he could show his father the place, just like he was showing his mother now. “I would hope so. I spent a while trying to make it work. I remember hearing that, it happened in the Ogres War that I was born during wasn't it?” Bae wasn't sure how long this would last, but, he wanted to at least talk to his mother before she disappeared again.

Milah

--------------------
user posted image
Made by Bach
user posted image
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (3) 1 2 3 
Add Reply
New Poll

OUR AFFILIATES

skin by miss texas at cttw, cc, and shine