New Poll

blog here often?, tag;; charlie || past
Willow Rosenberg
 Posted: Oct 9 2016, 05:10 PM

Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Mysterious Islands

Luna is online

24 years old / 81 posts

notes this isn't put in the sunnydale board because it's happening in two separate places. tag: Charlie Bradbury
magic
every little thing she does is
This was frustrating. Absolutely frustrating! Seriously, why on earth couldn't she find the information? It shouldn't be all that hard, right? She'd been hitting the books as much as she could, been looking at everything and anything that she could possibly find, and yet nothing. How hard could it be to find details on one stupid monster, right? She'd even taken some of the books out of the library before Giles could tell her no and hid them so she could flip through them at home. She should have talked to him first, yes. Probably should have talked to any one of the Scoobs, but they all seemed to be as stumped as her with this beast and she'd had just about enough of it. And it wasn't like Buffy was really around to help. She'd been gone all summer and hadn't come back yet. She wanted to try and be the hero, wanted to try and help save this day. Bust into the library with the triumphant 'I know what's going on' and 'I think I found how we can kill it'. She rarely felt as though she was that person, rarely felt like she was as much help as she could be. That was part of the reason she'd started studying magic on her own. At least with magic, she started to feel a bit more useful. And at least magic had been able to save the day a time or two.

Like with Angelus.

Just thinking his name made her shudder. She was fine with Angel, or at least trying to get back to that point where she was perfectly fine with Angel again, but she still couldn't get the idea that he'd been sitting inches away from her face when she'd been sleeping was still so engraved into her mind. It was terrifying, really. But she couldn't let it remain terrifying. They'd get back there some day... maybe. Not that any of that mattered. Magic wasn't doing much to help with this research and neither were these books. But there was something that could probably help a little. Biting her lip lightly, she pushed the books to the side of her bed so that she could grab her laptop and start typing something in. She'd found a site a couple months back with some people she could contact if she really needed it. It wasn't as though it was an easy site to find, one of those places you have to know where you're looking, know what all hoops to jump through. Legal uses of the computer hadn't ever really been her thing, anyway. It shouldn't have been much of a surprise she'd found it.

After pulling up the page, she copied the username and then pulled up her messenger. There was a moment of hesitation as she tried to think of whether this was a good idea or not. She doubted it could be a demon again, but who was to say it could be a good thing either? Oh god, why did it matter, she had run out of options as it was. She might as well just do this thing. What was the worst that could happen. First she sent the friend request, then she started to type.

Alright, so I know this is going to be really weird. You don't know me, I don't know you, but I found your username and I thought you might be able to help me. It's a sort of 'super' problem, if you know what I mean. I hear you know how to deal with them and this isn't one i'm finding in any of the books I have. I would really appreciate a little input, if you have the time.
~ will_o_witch333

Even after she had it written, she wasn't sure how much she liked it. She was trying to be formal, do as much with it as she could, but she wasn't sure if it was too formal or not formal enough. If it was worded awkwardly, if it was worded just right. Oh, the troubles with messaging strangers. She had to close her eyes before she hit the enter button. This would have been so much easier in a chatroom. "I hope this works..."

--------------------
user posted image
beautiful set by bach <3
PM
^
Charlie Bradbury
 Posted: Oct 10 2016, 07:19 AM

Supernatural

Mysterious Islands

Bach is online

31 years old / 88 posts

Some days Charlie still had a hard time wrapping her head around everything she'd seen while working at Richard Roman Enterprises and meeting Sam and Dean Winchester. Things she had spent her entire life believing where just stories and fantasies were actually really fucking real, like so real she'd nearly gotten herself killed. She hadn't shied away though when it mattered, when people she considered friends were in danger of being eaten by monsters, she stepped up and that made her feel good. People always wondered what they would do when it mattered, when life was screaming at them to fight or flee, what would you do. She'd considered fleeing but in the end she found courage she hadn't even realised she had, to face dangers she thought were only things in stories and myth.

Survival instincts told her she should just walk away from that world, go back to living her life like it didn't exist, but her curiosity got the better of her. Ultimately she started scouring the internet for information on supernatural things. If and when this ever happened to her again, she'd be ready, or at least more prepared than she had been the first time. She even made contact with Sam on a particularly hard to find group of message boards hidden in dark corners of the web. She started using her computer skills to help Sam when he was having a hard time finding information or cracking certain internet protocols and such.

She wasn't entirely surprised when she got a direct message off this board, at first she assumed it was Sam that had messaged her, but when she saw the screenname she knew it was nothing that Sam would go by. It definitely had her curiosity piqued though, and although she hadn't been part of this world for very long, she figured if she could be helpful to Dean and Sam, why not other people out there looking for answers.

Cool screenname, and not weird at all, actually over the last few months or so I've gotten more and more of this. I can't promise I can help with all "super" problems, but anything I don't know, I have a couple of friends who are even deeper into that world than I am, so if I don't know, they certainly will. What seems to be the problem? ~Queen _of_Moons1985

Charlie wasn't sure what would come out of this, but if she could help someone even in a small way than it would be wroth it. While she waited for a response she started working on a new Dungeons and Dragons character.
Present • Lunacredit
Ding Dong Bitches!

--------------------
PMEmailGTalkAIM
^
Willow Rosenberg
 Posted: Oct 10 2016, 09:30 AM

Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Mysterious Islands

Luna is online

24 years old / 81 posts

notes if you can't guess, i decided to go with a djinn xD tag: Charlie Bradbury
magic
Willow's eyes slowly opened back up, one at a time so she could look at the screen. Oh good, she'd done it. She'd managed to send the message. After that point, all there really was to do was wait and hope for the best. As she waited, she tried going back to her books. She was trying to find anything that might mention the appearance, that was what she remembered the most about it. It's almost human-like appearance, it's strange eyes. She'd probably been lucky that she'd managed to get away before it had spotted her, before it had done anything to her, though she still certainly felt bad for the poor guy that had already fallen victim to the monster. She just had to hope that the guy was still alive, that he'd survive long enough for her and the gang to find the answer and properly take care of it. She was certain she could find some sort of spell that could help keep it still long enough for one of them to do whatever it took to kill it. The question was: what would it take? She didn't want to go in after it if they didn't know how to destroy it and it wasn't like they had their slayer there to have tested the waters. They had to be a bit more careful than she could be because they were all too human, they didn't get the same perks as Buffy did.

Man, she wished Buffy was here.

Her sights shot right back to the screen when she heard the little message alert. She'd gotten a hit back. She'd actually gotten a reply! This was... it was amazing, and kind of terrifying at the same time. She pushed the book to the side and pulled the laptop closer to herself so she could read the response. Before she even managed to get a proper moment to think about a response, her fingers started to fly over the keyboard, her mind seeming to know just what it wanted to say before she was even fully aware of it.

Thanks! You're screen name's pretty cool, too! But definitely not what I'm here for. Okay, so, I live in a town that is practically crawling with 'super' problems and most of the time, it's not really hard to keep up with everything. Most of them are the norm but when it's other things mixing in, that's when it gets really tricky. And this one is super tricky. We've been trying to find something on it for days and it doesn't seem to be in any of our books. It seems to entice people? I don't know how, but it traps them. It almost looks human and yet it doesn't. I don't know if it's a demon or something else but it's got all these markings all over it. Think Wishmaster meets Ardeth Bay and that's what it looked like. I don't know what it's doing to people but I didn't want to get too close until any of us knew what it was. Something tells me the usual weapons of sharp, pointy, and made of wood aren't going to do the type of thing they usually do on this thing. I really hope that any of that makes sense.
~ will_o_witch333

--------------------
user posted image
beautiful set by bach <3
PM
^
Charlie Bradbury
 Posted: Oct 10 2016, 01:14 PM

Supernatural

Mysterious Islands

Bach is online

31 years old / 88 posts

Charlie wasn't entirely sure she'd get another response back from this will-o person, a lot of times she got first messages and she'd respond to them but then not get another message after that. She was never sure if the first message had been spam, or perhaps they chickened out, or maybe they just forgot or got bored. Either way she was pleasantly surprised when her laptop dinged with a new message on the board.

She looked over it, certain words and phrases sticking out in her head as important bits that she'd need for searching for more information. Entices people, well her first thought was succubi or sirens, but sirens are usually only found close to water. Almost looks human, strange markings. Well, she still hadn't said if it looked like a certain sex, but she didn't think Succubi usually had strange markings, not that she'd ever met a succubus, only read about them.

Now trying to picture something that looked like a cross between Wishmaster and Ardeth Bay was a bit hard to wrap her head around. Wishmaster as far as she remembered only looked remotely human in that it had two legs, two arms, a head, etc; and of course Ardeth Bay was just a human with weird tats all over his face.

That sounds, weird, cool, scary and intriguing all rolled into one crazy sandwich. Not that I'd want to eat a sandwich with that in it, that would be gross. What colour is it? Do you know how it's enticing people? Like weird music, seduction, pheromones. Maybe the thing just disguises his lair to make people want to enter it (like that witch in the Hansel and Gretel story). I've actually met some demons that started an actual company to sell food that fattened humans up so they could eat them. It was a bit cray cray.
~Queen_of_Moons1985
Present • Lunacredit
Ding Dong Bitches!

--------------------
PMEmailGTalkAIM
^
Willow Rosenberg
 Posted: Oct 10 2016, 04:28 PM

Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Mysterious Islands

Luna is online

24 years old / 81 posts

notes i had to study a picture of the djinn to try and figure out what color it was xD tag: Charlie Bradbury
magic
Willow didn't bother to go back to the books, more so waiting in some sort of anticipation for the next message to pop up. Oh man, what if she didn't explain it right? Would this Queen of Moons understand just what she was trying to get at? She hoped so. It wasn't as though it had really been all that easy to get a good look without jeopardizing herself or Xander. And she really couldn't go doing that. He was her best friend, if she did something that could have gotten him killed, she'd never be able to get over it. Or, well, it'd take a very, very, very long time and she wasn't sure she'd have enough years of life in order to do so, honestly. She wished she was a bit better at art, perhaps she could have drawn it out then. At least it would have been more helpful than Wishmaster meets Ardeth. It really wasn't her fault she couldn't think of anything with more tattoos, though. She could only watch so many movies in her life.

She read the message she received, biting the inside of her cheek lightly in thought. Enticed how? Oh man, she wasn't even really sure how he was doing it. It wasn't like he was the most attractive being in the world. She couldn't remember hearing any music, and the old building hadn't exactly been the prettiest of lairs, though perhaps that was because she wasn't the one it had targeted. Was that possible? It very well could have to specifically choose a target for it's whatever to work. She remembered a strange aura around his hands, though. This odd glow to his eyes. It could have been magic, she supposed, just not any sort of magic she'd ever seen before. Her fingers flexed over the keyboard. This was tough, really tough. How to go about this?

Trust me, if this thing was ever in a sandwich, I'd be very worried to even look at it, let along wanna taste it. He was kind... it was dark, so I could be wrong about this, but I think he was sort of grey? That weird dusty sort of grey that almost reminds you of an off blue? I hope that makes some sort of sense. I don't know exactly how for sure. I think it's more so people being curious about the place and then he does something that just makes them not wanna leave. I can only assume it's enticing but then again, knowing this place, they might just not understand all the creep crawly. It keeps them, though. It did this weird hand glowy thing? And it's eyes, they started to glow the same color before touching the guy. I don't think it's really magic, though. There's just something off about it...

She paused a second in her typing, trying to think. She wasn't really sure what else to say. Was there anything else more helpful she could actually add to make sure that the chick got a good understanding of what she was trying to say? She was sure there was something, but she just couldn't think of it. Oh man, she should really think this stuff out more carefully before just messaging strangers. She reread the previous message before pausing. She hadn't quite read that last part the first time, had she? What kind of demons- actually, she didn't even want to know the answer to that one.

Oh ew, that is so terrible. I'm kinda happy these demons didn't ever make it close to here. I don't know about you, but I for one like very much to not be plumped up for something else to eat. I think the vampires trying to get a bite around here is enough on the 'people eating' chain for me.
~ Will_o_Witch333

--------------------
user posted image
beautiful set by bach <3
PM
^
Charlie Bradbury
 Posted: Oct 14 2016, 12:08 PM

Supernatural

Mysterious Islands

Bach is online

31 years old / 88 posts

As Charlie read the next message, she couldn't help but think how much easier it would be if this person could have gotten a picture of the demon, though that would either require a really good camera, or being really close to the creature and being really fast and really lucky. Though odds are she could definitely rule out succubus and anything involving water creatures. Unless.....

Do you know anything about what the lair is like? Even on the outside or the general location of the lair? Figuring out where it makes its lair could help identify it. For instance sewers and wet places, or generally dark places, that sort of thing. It definitely doesn't sound like a succubus but it could be casting some sort of illusion spell, I heard of a type of creature that makes people think they are some place they aren't, so they don't know there's danger.

PS, Yea at least vampires only take your blood, so as long as they don't drink all of it or turn you, you're still relatively intact.

~Quen_of_Moons1985

She decided to order some pizza delivery so she didn't have to leave her laptop and could be there when the next response came in, if it did.
Present • Lunacredit
Ding Dong Bitches!

--------------------
PMEmailGTalkAIM
^
Willow Rosenberg
 Posted: Dec 13 2016, 12:06 PM

Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Mysterious Islands

Luna is online

24 years old / 81 posts

notes i had to study a picture of the djinn to try and figure out what color it was xD tag: Charlie Bradbury
magic
Will hummed softly as she thought about it. There was a sewer near it but she was pretty certain that was more so coincidental than anything else. It didn't seem like it needed the sewer per-say. Not like the vampires tended to. The underground usually had very specific creeps that lurked around them, and she knew them far too well at this point. Was there any details in particular about the place that she should be worried about,though? It was the little things she knew were going to be super important with this. She almost felt like she needed to go back there again to see if she could find anything else out, but that would be far too dangerous and if she even managed to make it out alive, she was pretty sure that Giles, for one, would be pretty disappointed in her. She didn't want to be put on some sort of patrol grounding. Who else was going to help patrol with Buffy gone?

It was an abandoned sort of warehouse, I remember that. We've got a lot of those around here, unfortunately. Most of the time, they're occupied by vamp nests but not this one. It's got a sewer near it but I don't think that's because it needs the wetness. If it did, it'd have picked something closer to the docks. Oh! I could be wrong, but I think I remember hearing beeps in there. Stupid detail, I know, but while I didn't see it, it felt like one of those heart monitor beeps. It's keeping them alive, but I don't think it's for too long. Who knows how long until it starts killing the ones it's taken. It's so different from what we usually get. Whatever happened to good old murderous demons or sucky vampires?

PS, I really prefer they didn't get to the point of sticking their fangs in me, let alone turning me. I kinda like having my soul intact.

~ Will_o_Witch333

--------------------
user posted image
beautiful set by bach <3
PM
^
Charlie Bradbury
 Posted: Dec 16 2016, 10:27 AM

Supernatural

Mysterious Islands

Bach is online

31 years old / 88 posts

Interesting, so abandoned warehouse, and nothing dank. One thing that seemed to stand out to her was that this warehouse seemed to be an exception to vampires, coincidence, or were the vampires in that town giving the, the whatever it was, a wide berth. If it was something big bad enough to make vamps not want to go near it, well that seemed like a clue.

The beeping thing, keeping them alive, that was also interesting, though wasn't narrowing down as much as she'd like, in some ways it was almost too bad they didn't have at least one dead body they could examine for more details.

Hmmm this is a tough cookie all right. I feel morbid saying this, but it's almost too bad you don't have a body to investigate, figuring out how it kills or if it kills would go a long way in identifying it. I know there are some demons and creatures that feed off a person's life force, their sort of glowy aura essencey stuff, sounds a bit like eating salad on a diet to me but, to each their own. But if it feeds off their life force it would be a good reason to keep its victims alive, if they were dead it would be dead force, or well you know what I mean.

There are also other things besides vampire that feed on blood, and I suppose if it did feed on blood, keeping them alive would mean a more steady supply of blood. Also, if the vamps are going near it, that could be something, are they afraid to go there, is it territorial, might be worth looking into.

~Queen_of_Moons1985

Once she was done typing her response, she went to the door when she heard the pizza guy arrive, score one for sustenance, the pizza would go great with the six pack of beer she had in the mini fridge.

Present • Willow Rosenbergcredit
Ding Dong Bitches!

--------------------
PMEmailGTalkAIM
^
Willow Rosenberg
 Posted: Jan 11 2017, 03:52 PM

Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Mysterious Islands

Luna is online

24 years old / 81 posts

notes rambles even in im's... >_> tag: Charlie Bradbury
magic
Right? Was the first thing she typed, forgetting for a second that maybe, just maybe she shouldn't have hit enter so quickly. It was weirdly tough, like it was something that had never really been in Sunnydale before. She was used to weird, she was used to hard to figure out, but there was just so many confusing things surrounding this one, that it felt nearly impossible to figure out, which said something, considering Giles always seemed to have the answers for everything. A soft groan escaped her. "If Buffy were here..." she muttered. If Buffy were there, they'd be able to get closer to the thing without as much worry. Probably.

Pushing that away, she went to properly read the full message so she could actually answer it. Morbid as it was, she still had to think 'Right' first. She was sure there had to be a body somewhere, but she certainly hadn't found it yet. No doubt being left somewhere that was meant to keep people from finding it. The curse of living in a coastal city meant it was weirdly easy to get rid of a body for at least a few weeks if it was needed. Usually, though, bodies just wound up 'dead' from vampires more than anything else, and it was pretty easy to tell when that's the case.

Like succubi, right? Only they feed off of lusty... stuff, not just any old life force. And a succubus probably wouldn't need to lure people into a lair either... and are female... Soooo never mind on that though. What else lives off of something's life force, thought? I mean, vampires live off of blood. Oh, I knew this one demon that literally lived off of burning people's humanity out of them! But we already blew him up... And he didn't need to keep them alive.

She hesitated in the middle of her typing again think a bit more. Thing was, she'd only met the vampire variety of creepy crawly that lived off of blood. Other's lived off of full on flesh, gag, but not blood. Demons were just weird in what they lived off of sometimes. Did they all even need to kill? Probably not but it certainly felt like it some days.

I dunno much else that lives off of blood and usually vamps kinda just kill people around here. Or turn them. Actually, you'd think that they'd stop with the turning part of it all, considering this town is only so big and you'd think that they would wanna keep it so that there's more for them. Anyway... It's weird, I mean, I assume it has to be something bigger and badder than them Vamps have this strange way of just avoiding super bad demons, so it could be some kind of demon? But demon just doesn't feel right about it. And I've dealt with demons, they're usually not this tough to crack.

~Will-o-Witch333

A soft huff escaped her. They really weren't, so what made this so hard. Because it wasn't a demon? It wasn't anything she'd seen before. Why couldn't there be something more to this? Something easier? Was there something she was overlooking? Thinking that a possibility, she opened up another tab on her computer to start trying to type in some of the descriptions she'd given Queen. Maybe if there was something that it could pull up, it could help. Maybe she needed to start thinking less supernatural, more mythological? She just wasn't sure.

--------------------
user posted image
beautiful set by bach <3
PM
^
Charlie Bradbury
 Posted: Jan 12 2017, 09:58 AM

Supernatural

Mysterious Islands

Bach is online

31 years old / 88 posts

When Charlie got a notification that she had another message, she finished the piece of pizza she was currently eating and went to read the new message from will-o-witch. It was kind of fun knowing she was maybe helping someone out there, like Sam and Dean helped people. Ok well not exactly like Sam and Dean helped people, as she wasn't actually there and fighting the creature, but information was a powerful tool.

I had a thought about that, does this image look at all familiar?

link to image

It's a Shtriga, it's something my friends came across once, it is a bit like a witch, I mean not like normal human witches, I mean like really old more demonic. More monster than witch. It dates back to Ancient Rome, they feed of the spiritus vitae otherwise known as the breath of life. A person's life force or essence sorta. They generally prefer children but they'll feed off anyone really, it's just children have a stronger more impressionable life force, I guess, not really sure to be honest.

If it is a Shtriga, they are hard to kill, consecrated iron should do the trick, if you can't get your hands on that you're down to a thing called the colt that my friends have, or the first blade or death's scythe, probably not easy things to find. Let me know if the picture looks like what you saw.

~Queen_of_Moons1985

Once Charlie sent this message she went back to digging around for other options for what it could be, so far it was one that made the most sense, especially if any of the missing were young, but she wasn't sure, if they were all adults, might not be, unless, well any way, she just kept her nose to the research grind stone while nom'ing on some pizza and beer.

Ding Dong Bitches!

--------------------
PMEmailGTalkAIM
^
Willow Rosenberg
 Posted: Jan 12 2017, 03:06 PM

Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Mysterious Islands

Luna is online

24 years old / 81 posts

notes nice picture find tag: Charlie Bradbury
magic
Pulling up the secondary tab wasn't doing too well, but she was trying. If looking through known supernatural things wasn't helping, then mythology would have to do just as well. Most things had a mythological start, didn't they? There had to be something out there on this thing. She just wished she could remember more. Maybe she should call Xander, see if there was anything that he'd noticed that she was missing in all of this. Then again she did have to drag him away before he got stupidly caught by the creature. "Weirdly tattooed, bluish, needs them alive..." She muttered aloud. "Might live on energy..." Just life force? Or maybe some other kind of energy? What all kinds of energy could something live off of, anyway? She wasn't even sure of that.

When she saw the link in the newest message, she was quick to click and examine it, almost hopeful it might be what she was looking for. But it was vastly different from what she could remember. A bit of a frown pulled at the corners of her lips, shaking her head as though it could be seen on the other end of the computer. She wished it looked familiar, though. It would certainly make all of this easier. Before answering, she thought to go to her other tabs again to look this 'shtriga' up herself, just in case she could find any sort of variant on it. That didn't seem to really help all that much either, however.

I'm sorry, but it doesn't look familiar at all. I even tried looking it up, see if there were other images online, but even they seem to be pretty far from the mark. It had eyes. Like, definitely had eyes. And it wasn't so wispy looking, if that makes sense? Though that thing looks absolutely terrifying. You had friends that had to go up against that?

That sounded just awful to have to go up against, honestly. She wasn't sure if she should be thankful that it wasn't what she was necessarily looking for or not. She assumed since Queens knew how to deal with it, though, that they had to have won. Or she could hope. She wasn't even sure where they would get something like a 'first blade' or 'death's scythe'. She'd imagine Death wouldn't be happy to really part with such a thing. Thankfully, she at least knew that she should be able to consecrate iron to work if they'd had to go with it.

Do you know of anything where the markings on a creature are important? What if that's the angle I'm not looking at . I mean, most monsters come from different cultures, right? Tribal markings can be super important all over the board, right? Like the Yakuza! Only, you know.. not just a terrifying sort of Japanese gang. But their markings are important. And, ummm... Native Americans? Point is, the markings mean something usually, right? Cultures are influenced by their mythology and vice versa? Think it might help to try narrowing down life force and tattoos?

Will_o_Witch333

Her head hung low after she sent that through. Probably her least helpful message, but she hoped it might be able to do something. The distraction of a small stomach pang made her perk up a little. Right, she said she was going to grab something to snack on. Better go do that before it was too late. Just a quick trip to the kitchen to snag some left overs and a soda quietly. She didn't need her mother to wake up and catch her awake and snacking this late.

--------------------
user posted image
beautiful set by bach <3
PM
^
Charlie Bradbury
 Posted: Jan 16 2017, 07:36 AM

Supernatural

Mysterious Islands

Bach is online

31 years old / 88 posts

Hmmm, so many monsters, hard to really say for sure, though Charlie was having a blast with the research, it was too bad that they hadn't gotten a image of the creature on the phone, would have been easier to find. Another thought popped into Charlie's head though she wasn't quiiiiite sure if it perhaps looked too humany, but on the other hand, the markings would be spot on.

Well, there is another sort of sub-group of monsters called Djinn, sadly not the actual wish granting type, though they do use your deepest desires to keep you trapped while they feed. They generally look pretty human though, except the massive tribal body like art all over them, and by all over, I mean from the tippity tip of their heads down to their toes, ok well actually I've never seen one naked, so I'm not really sure how all over the tats go.

Just not sure if it quite fits where they usually take on a more human appearance, but I suppose like any monster they could have a not-so-human appearance, they are shapeshifters after all, so I just have no idea what they look like when they aren't trying to pass as human. They used to be cave dwellers but with the world being what it is, they've adapted to anywhere they can find that will be secluded, abandoned buildings work great for that. They generally feed on human blood, but they have the power to put the victim in a coma-like state where they are essentially blissfully living out their happily ever after, totally unawares that they are being fed on and about to die. There is also a bastard off-shoot, glows a bit blue, feeds on fear instead of blood, had a run in with those once, not fun.

Hard to kill, a silver knife dipped in lamb's blood will do the trick, or serious brain damage, like beat their head in, think zombies only it would take more than just a single bullet to the head to do the trick. Granted the colt also kills them, but last I knew my friends were in possession of that, and also angels and demons are quite adept at killing djinn.

~Queen_of_Moons1985

Charlie sat back as she sent the message and cracked opened another bottle of beer, this was fun, helping someone that wasn't Sam or Dean, and all from the relative safety of her hotel room.

Ding Dong Bitches!

--------------------
PMEmailGTalkAIM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

OUR AFFILIATES

skin by miss texas at cttw, cc, and shine