Posted: May 9 2017, 10:38 PM

Marvel OC

Sector 2814

Meri is online

27 years old / 12 posts

What now, Miss Carter?
Now, I go to work
Well. This was a problem.

After the ground was back under her feet and the blinding light had faded, Peggy realized she certainly was not in London anymore, and Thor and Jane were nowhere to be found. Instead, she seemed to be in quite a small town... but it didn't appear to be anywhere alien. There were still cars and streetlights and figures walking around that were, at the very least, appearing to be human. But still, Peggy knew she couldn't lower her guard... just in case this turned out to be some sort of trick of Loki's. She remembered how close they'd all come to losing everything they held dear thanks to the disgraced prince of Asgard.

"Well..." she thought to herself, "there's no use standing around here and staring. I need to figure out where I am and how to get back to London so I can help Thor and Jane close up those portals before everything is destroyed." Aunt Peggy wouldn't have wanted her to be afraid, even if she was in an unfamiliar place. In fact, she figured the woman would have jumped at the opportunity to come to a different place like this.

Squaring her shoulders, Peggy walked further into the town, taking a look around and seeing very familiar sights. A hotel, some bars, a sheriff's station... all normal things. That was a good sign. When she came across a diner, she paused, feeling her stomach begin to rumble. All of the excitement in London had suppressed her appetite briefly, but now that things were, for the most part, calm... she figured she could get a bite to eat and find out where she was.

Peggy slipped into the diner and found herself a free stool, and pulled open a menu.

"Ah, yes, could you tell me exactly where I am?" she asked a nearby figure.

@open
319 WORDS
NOTES
n/a
CREDIT TO ARIA
PM
^
Tiana
 Posted: Jun 1 2017, 05:49 AM

The Princess and the Frog

Other Realms

Em 'n' em's is online

19 years old / 73 posts

Tiana had the day off from Regina's office, and, it was her lunch break from the animal shelter, so Tiana had decided to grab something from Granny's for lunch. Since despite everywhere else that was here, the food in this place was definitely the best in town.

As her eyes caught sight of something, Tiana found her thoughts going back to home, where she knew everyone she loved and cared about was. While she couldn't be there, she just hoped that that man Facilier hadn't found a way to get to them, especially Naveen. Since she wasn't able to protect him right now, and, she knew that Charlotte wasn't exactly able to be as tough as she seemed.

This town was definitely alot different, Tiana had hoped that she could bring her love of food and being a chef into this world, but, it hadn't happened. Although the curse had kept her love of animals at least, since she was working around them. Her connection to animals had always been strong, but, at least she remembered why. At least this town had no Facilier.

Sitting on a stool, Tiana looked up as she noticed someone else entering. This must be one of the new people.

"You're in a town called Storybrooke."

--------------------
user posted image
Ava and sig by Bach
PM
^
Peggy Carter
 Posted: Jun 1 2017, 09:41 PM

Marvel OC

Sector 2814

Meri is online

27 years old / 12 posts

What now, Miss Carter?
Now, I go to work
Fury would be interested to know about this place, Peggy knew. That was of course, providing that there was anything for her to go back to should she manage to get home. She really needed to look in to how to get back home. But she needed to figure out how she even got here to begin with. While she was here, she should take notes of who these people were and how they behaved. Hopefully there wasn't a Loki figure here to cause too much trouble for her.

It didn't appear that this place was hostile... at least, not yet. Still, Peggy knew better than to let down her guard. But she was absolutely starving, so despite her reservations, she looked at the menu. The prices were... quite remarkable. Peggy hadn't seen prices this low... well, in quite a while. If ever. So maybe this wasn't exactly like Earth, because there's no way prices could ever be that low in the Earth she came from.

"Storybrooke?" she repeated, looking at the woman who had answered her. So they spoke English at least. That was a good start. "Okay. How do I get home? I was in the middle of trying to protect the world from being destroyed by a deranged, dethroned, alien prince."

@tiana
216 WORDS
NOTES
CREDIT TO ARIA

Tiana
PM
^
Tiana
 Posted: Jul 21 2017, 06:37 AM

Other Realms

Em 'n' em's is online

19 years old / 73 posts

Tiana assumed that this would probably just be another one of those newcomers that came through the portals with everyone else. But, hopefully this wasn't really one that had like magic or something. They had enough people like that turning up these days. For once, couldn't a normal person just turn up? Or rather someone that she knew. Because she missed them all so much, and, she really wanted to see them again even for a small moment. Tiana wasn't going to focus on them right now though, this woman was obviously someone who had just turned up, and, she wanted to try and help in whatever way she could. Even if it was just as simple as telling her where she was.

She had made her way from her small apartment to Granny's. It was the best place to get food in this town, unless you wanted pizza. But, she knew that all she wanted right now was coffee and some of Granny's pancakes. And, it was cheap here as well. Which was always good as well. Tiana didn't really have much to compare it to though, well aside from maybe back home. Her mother had never charged much either, so maybe it was a lot like home.

“That's right. Kind of ironic when you know the full story.” Tiana said, with a soft smile at the woman. Tiana gave a light chuckle at her question, and, explanation of what she was doing. “Sorry it's kind of hard for anyone to get back home. This town has a way of keeping people inside of it. The last thing I was doing before this town was trying to turn the frog I was in love with back into a human. It was a mission I was close to completing.”

--------------------
user posted image
Ava and sig by Bach
PM
^
Peggy Carter
 Posted: Aug 4 2017, 10:31 PM

Marvel OC

Sector 2814

Meri is online

27 years old / 12 posts

What now, Miss Carter?
Now, I go to work
Peggy noted the specials on the board and hummed a little in contemplation. There was nothing better than east coast food, she'd found in her life. When she'd been away on SHIELD missions, there was nothing better than coming home and eating the east coast comforts she'd missed while she was gone. And with the prices being what they were, well, Peggy could eat quite a lot, she thought, with what money she had in her pocket.

Though that begged the question if her credit card would work here.

"Let me guess. I'll run into people from stories I learned about as a child here?" she asked with a snort of amusement. Storybrooke. What a funny name for the town. But any mention of food or jokes was quickly dismissed when the woman's words registered in her head. It was hard to get home. She couldn't just take a bus or another portal or whatever it was. "Wait - what? I can't get home?" she asked, suddenly feeling like she had a stomachache. That wasn't good. It wasn't good at all. She needed to get home before Loki destroyed everything she held dear!

But the woman's next set of words had her pausing, tilting her head. "What, like the frog princess from the book?" she replied in amusement.

@tiana
216 WORDS
NOTES
CREDIT TO ARIA

Tiana
PM
^
Tiana
 Posted: Sep 6 2017, 04:39 PM

Other Realms

Em 'n' em's is online

19 years old / 73 posts

Tiana kept her hands in her pockets as she noticed the woman looking around the Diner. This may seem like a small place, but, Granny's food was worth the money. Of course this town really hadn't had many other choices for the first 28 years that this town was here, and, the curse was over them. Tiana missed cooking, and, she missed the restaurant that Naveen had helped her get. She just hoped that it was being looked after.

As long as Facilier or someone working for him hadn't taken over.

"I know that sounds crazy. But, pretty much yes." Tiana said, knowing that it probably sounded ridiculous to people who hadn't been in this town their whole lives. But, she knew that the woman wasn't going to be able to get home anytime soon. "Sorry to tell you. But, if we could, don't you think I would've gone back to the people I care about most?" Tiana knew that she would choose going back to them any day of the week if she had the option.

Tiana gave a soft smile as she noticed the woman figure out who she was. "The very same. Tiana at your service."

--------------------
user posted image
Ava and sig by Bach
PM
^
Peggy Carter
 Posted: Sep 19 2017, 08:52 PM

Marvel OC

Sector 2814

Meri is online

27 years old / 12 posts

What now, Miss Carter?
Now, I go to work
She knew this shouldn't be so insane, considering she was friends with the God of Thunder and a man that had been revived from a block of ice, but the thought of fairy tales being real, well... somehow that was being blocked from the logic side of Peggy's brain. And for them to be in a small town like this was even more unbelievable.

But she couldn't go home. She couldn't help Thor, Jane and Darcy stop Loki, and that was killing her inside. Sharon, Aunt Peggy... everyone she loved could die, and she couldn't be there to even attempt to save them. God. Okay. Now what did she do?

"Given how these small towns work, I assumed everyone you loved was here. My apologies. I didn't realize you were trapped here too," she said to the woman, who, of course was the frog princess, because of course she was.

"It's nice to meet you Tiana. I wish we could have met under... more normal circumstances." Not that there was a normal circumstance to meeting a storybook character.

@tiana
216 WORDS
NOTES
CREDIT TO ARIA

Tiana
PM
^
Tiana
 Posted: Oct 12 2017, 03:57 AM

Other Realms

Em 'n' em's is online

19 years old / 73 posts

Tiana knew that this whole thing sounded insane to anyone who didn't grow up around here. They had all been settled into it, and, being from the stories they didn't find it insane, since they knew who they were. But, to anyone else, it surely sounded insane.

It was true, no-one could go home. She had wanted that more then anything. Everyone here was from some place called the Enchanted Forest, but, there was no-one from her land, or that she knew, which made her slightly lonely here at times. And, besides she needed to be by Naveen's side, in case Facilier somehow found a way to get to him again.

“There's a bit more too it then that. But, thanks I appreciate it. We've been trapped here from the start.” Tiana said, giving a soft smile in the woman's direction.

“Nice to meet you too. But, when it comes to fairytale and storybook characters is there ever a 'normal' way to meet them?”

--------------------
user posted image
Ava and sig by Bach
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

OUR AFFILIATES

skin by miss texas at cttw, cc, and shine