Hours tick by, [Aurora and Neal]
Princess Aurora
 Posted: Feb 23 2018, 06:52 PM

Sleeping Beauty

Enchanted Forest

Mel is online

24 years old / 144 posts

sharks make me wanna put the hammer to my head

Early in the morning, and beginning the day with the kids at the daycare. Thankfully for her she did not have to worry of the much older ones. Aurora loved all children do not get her wrong, but she loved sweet babies. They were just so innocent. Getting the snacks ready and already heard crying. She went to see which one had to be fed. Which seemed to be two of them. Thankfully, there was more than just here today.

Grabbing the bottle and went to take the baby from the crib. Trying to sooth him down with some of her singing. She knew she was not the best when it came to sing, but the animals and the babies liked it. What was the saying? Singing calms, the beast inside or whatever. Smiling sweetly as the baby finally went to calm down and took the bottle. Eagerly though so he seemed to be hungry as she suspected, ”Slow down there is enough,” she told the baby.

Baby Philip did not like others getting attention when his mother worked, even as a baby he knew what was going on so he started to cry too. Rolling back her head knowing it was her own baby; Aurora asked the assistant to check on him since she was busy feeding another baby at the time. She couldn’t balance two babies at the same time.

It was just then when the door chime told them that they had someone coming in. Getting up and still had the baby in her arms. Trying to keep him calm as she fed him his bottle. Going to see who was at the front.

Neal Cassidy
Hope this is alright
MITZI

--------------------
user posted image
Set by me
PM
^
Neal Cassidy
 Posted: Mar 11 2018, 05:28 AM

Original [Rumpelstiltskin. Peter Pan]

Enchanted Forest

Em 'n' em's is online

32 years old / 1381 posts

Neal, in order to give his father and Belle a break, he had volunteered to drop Gideon and Giselle at the daycare to give them some time to themselves, and, know that they were both taken care of. He had packed up their bags with all the things that they needed, and, made sure both of them had the soft toys that he had bought both of them last Christmas, before he put each one of them on his hip as he went to put them into their stroller. Neal didn't get a chance to do this with Henry, but, he was happy to at least get a chance. He wanted to make sure his siblings got the feeling of love, and, never felt alone like he had. Not that he believed that his father was going to do it again. Maybe it was for him, and, not for them. He gave them both a bottle, and, just smiled as he looked at them. They looked so peaceful, and, he loved that.

Neal made his way out of the apartment, and, he began to just push them through the town as he went to make his way to the daycare with his brother and sister. Hearing both of them start to cry, Neal knelt closer and started singing a song to both of them. It was a lullaby that he used to sing to the younger kids in the orphanage and the foster homes. He thought his mother had sung it to him a few times as well. Either way it had worked to start to calm them down. And, they drifted back off to sleep, or at least calmed down, as they went back to just drinking from their bottles. “Don't look at me like that Giselle. He has the same amount that you do.”

He didn't know why, but, it was always one of them being jealous of the other. Maybe it was a twin thing, but, that's what two parents were for. And, it's where he came in if it came down to it. Neal didn't mind though, he loved his brother and sister, and, would always let them know that. Neal soon saw the daycare coming up on their right, and, he lifted the stroller gently as he got them up the few stairs, soon reaching the room they needed, and, he ran the doorbell.

Neal knelt down to assure that they were both comfortable in their stroller, while he waited for someone to answer the door. He was busy entertaining his sister with the dancing soft toy, that he didn't hear someone open the door.

love, libby

--------------------
user posted image
Made by Bach
user posted image
PM
^
Princess Aurora
 Posted: Mar 13 2018, 12:52 PM

Sleeping Beauty

Enchanted Forest

Mel is online

24 years old / 144 posts

Aurora had pushed the door open, with the baby in her other arm. Wondering who was here now to drop off their kid or kids today. Trying to spot anyone that was til the baby started to squirm a little and wanted to fuss. Shaking her head and tried to calm him down telling the baby that he was safe and that there was nothing to be afraid of. Once the baby seemed to calm down, the young woman went to still see who was there.

Now, the man had his back turned to her so she really could not tell. She saw the cute babies that were with him though. The two looked like twins, but one was a girl and the other was a boy. Perhaps the same age just gave it away that they were twins to her. A mother knew so much because of those classes she took while in Storybrooke.

”You have cute little ones,” she finally spoke up to the man. Placing the baby she had in her arms in a nearby crib so that she could attend to Neal and the babies he had brought with him. ”I am sure your wife is happy to have some rest,” she said. Knowing all about wanting some alone time. Even if you love your baby, you did need to have some time or you’d lose yourself.

Still not knowing it was Neal she went to grab a clip board that had the sign in sheet so she could look into the details for the babies and to see if they were here before. Handing it out towards Neal, ”May I have please sign in?” she asked.

Neal Cassidy
Hope this is alright
MITZI

--------------------
user posted image
Set by me
PM
^
Neal Cassidy
 Posted: Apr 18 2018, 04:04 PM

Enchanted Forest

Em 'n' em's is online

just some lyrics
Princess Aurora   •   Notes go here
Neal was distracted playing with his brother and sister, that he didn't hear the door open. He loved both of them so much, and, he wanted them both to have the kind of life he didn't have. One where they always felt loved and safe. Hearing a voice behind him, Neal looked up, and, a part of him recognised it, turning around as he handed Giselle and Gideon their toys.

“They are cute aren't they?” Neal asked, as he gave a soft smile. Neal wanted to start a family with Emma one day, but, sadly that wasn't the day for it yet. “Oh trust me that's all my wife would want. Too bad she can't get much of it.” Neal knew that the Sheriff of this town never actually got a break from anything. Neal knew that he wanted more then anything to just have some time alone with his wife, without the work or anything keeping her busy.

Hearing her ask to sign in, Neal gave a soft smile. He didn't know if his father or Belle trusted this daycare enough to have been here before, but, he would sign in anyway. Neal gave a soft nod as he took the clipboard from her. “Of course.” Neal said, before writing Gideon and Giselle Gold on the child name line, and, then signed it Neal Cassidy, before handing it back to Aurora.
danke!

--------------------
user posted image
Made by Bach
user posted image
PM
^
Princess Aurora
 Posted: Apr 19 2018, 11:04 AM

Sleeping Beauty

Enchanted Forest

Mel is online

24 years old / 144 posts

Aurora loved babies what can she say? It could be also a mother thing that she was protective of them. Watching the little ones and how cute they were. Almost forgot what she had said before Neal had spoke up and looked towards him. ”Yes, children are very precious at this stage,” she said with a gentle smile. Though hearing about Neal’s wife and that was a shame that she could not have a break. Wait, this was not Emma’s children like she thought…

Seeing the names on the paper after Neal had signed. They were Rumple and Belle’s children. Almost felt bad for assuming. He was a good brother then to drop them off here. She would make sure they were in the best care possible. Since if something were to happen to the babies she would feel bad and she did not want Rumple on her back, or anything of the sort.

Taking the clipboard back and made sure they had it on file. ”Do they have any toys? Or anything? I mean we have some here if they don’t,” she asked. Though sometimes babies were picky at what toys they used and would rather have their own. Baby Philip was like that , right now she was trying to teach him how it was important to share. He was not liking that one bit.

Neal Cassidy
Hope this is alright
MITZI

--------------------
user posted image
Set by me
PM
^
Neal Cassidy
 Posted: Jun 17 2018, 10:52 PM

Enchanted Forest

Em 'n' em's is online

just some lyrics
Princess Aurora   •   Notes go here
Neal knew that babies were special, and, he was protective of his siblings. Neal was never going to let anything happen to them. The Horned King's castle had been a big step to be big brother, and, had ensured that they were not going to be left alone, or in that situation. “That they are.” Neal said, giving a gentle smile in their direction. Neal wasn't lying about Emma not having much time off though. He wanted alone time with Emma if that was ever to come up.

He knew that a part of him had never implied that these were his kids. But, writing his father's last name on the sheet was going to make it a lot more obvious. Neal was just being big brother right now, he had done this stuff before anyway, but, with it being your actual family it was different. It also would've made it easier then them having to try and deal with his father without them feeling uncomfortable.

Neal just smiled as he looked down at his brother and sister before looking back up at Aurora. “Yeah, Giselle has her unicorn here, and, Gideon has his giraffe. But, make sure that neither of them takes the other way because you will have the other one crying if that happens.” Neal glanced at both of them, and, smiled largely. “So, can I bring them in?”

danke!

--------------------
user posted image
Made by Bach
user posted image
PM
^
Princess Aurora
 Posted: Jun 18 2018, 12:30 PM

Sleeping Beauty

Enchanted Forest

Mel is online

24 years old / 144 posts

Aurora noticed the name of Rumple’s last name near the babies. That in fact was a sign that the babies were not Neal and Emma’s babies. Maybe one day perhaps. There had to be hope. Just wished that Storybrooke could have a slow down button with all these curses and what not happening. She was in only one and could not fathom what it was like to be through more than that. Being an flying monkey was not the best highlight.

Looking to see the babies and they looked so sweet and innocent. Unicorn for Giselle and giraffe for Gideon that should not be too hard to remember. Looking back to Neal and that did not sound good to take the toys away, ”I will try to make sure no one takes them away from the babies,” she said, staff and other children alike.

Nodding towards Neal and sat the clip board down, ”Of course,” she said and went to unlock the door that would lead into the care center. ”I could show you where they’ll be staying some like to see it before they leave, but trust me they are safe here,” she offered. Knowing some parents did not even want to leave while their children were off doing things and sometimes flipped and the children did not want to let go of their parents.

Neal Cassidy
Hope this is alright
MITZI

--------------------
user posted image
Set by me
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

OUR AFFILIATES

RP Lovers Top RP Sites

skin by miss texas at cttw, cc, and shine