Pages: (4) 1 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply

We're all pieces of the same puzzle, Luna's Plotter
Luna
 Posted: Feb 4 2018, 12:45 PM

site cheerleader

OoC Account

luna is online

23 years old / 141 posts

hover over the name to make the plot info drop down
the information section does scroll

alice jones || matilda rogers
alice in wonderland
hyperion heights
twenty four
unemployed
single
homosexual
human
Alice (or Tilly as she's currently known) is a rather special case. Born out of the union of a witch In disguise and and alternate version of Captain Hook in a realm very similar to the Enchanted Forest, she spent the majority of her life locked away in a tower Rapunzel style. Her father used to visit often until the witch cursed his heart and, from then on, Alice was basically alone. She had to find a way to escape and eventually did, only to go on to explore other realms, namely a version of Wonderland. Somewhat stubborn, overly curious, and full of an adventurous spirit, she's found her own little way to search for portals and has certainly visited quite a few, the very last one accidentally being the Land of Untold Stories. Her only experience in Storybrooke has been inside of the Horned Kings dungeon, only finding her "freedom" now that she's in Hyperion Heights.  She's open to potential past and au threads though any Storybrooke plotting until the end of the HH plot would have to come In the form of people she met In the dungeons or castle. She will be added to my HH plot page as well once I've done her HH app so don't put any HH plots here please

Like anyone, she could certainly use FRIENDS . She's a rather nice girl deep down. She knows how to remain loyal and repay a debt but what she does doesn't always make the most sense to people. Still, some company from people met in the castle could certainly be fun.

I'm sure she'd make some ENEMIES pretty easily considering she's pretty willing to do just about anything for the right price. Good heart or not, some sacrifices are worth it in the long run. Especially if they can help her to cure her dad (even if her version of Hook isn't here) and be properly reunited with him.

In the show, her LOVER is Robin Hood's daughter buuuuut considering she doesn't exist in this time line... Alice is a lesbian and while she hasn't found a reason to really date anyone for as long as she can remember, she's certainly happy to flirt with as pretty face and have the occasional fling. It'd be interesting to see her actually find true love, though.  Everyone deserves it, after all, right? Robyn is most likely the only one for her heart.

RELATIONSHIPS

Robyn - MadArcher Nobin~
ambyre || madison shaw
original character
enchanted forest
thirty five
veterinarian
single
demisexual
human
Ambyre was once the sheriff of a village back in the Enchanted Forest. She was the brave type, the kind that wanted to be a hero but the best she could do was at least keep her village safe. And she did that very well. She's kind hearted, almost always willing to help others, but it's her willingness to do things that others are not was often what made her a wonderful sheriff. Her moral standing is incredibly high and she isn't exactly quiet when it comes to expressing those views. Ever since the curse broke, she's been much more straightforward. Her love for people is honestly only matched by her love for animals and, though she might not be doing her dream job now, she's happy to work as a Veterinarian. During the curse, she was the head bouncer at the Enchanted Lounge.

FRIENDS come rather natually to her. She was a wonderful protector of her village before and even now, she is a rather friendly sort. She is always willing to lend a hand and help someone where they might need it. Her loyalty to those she trusts makes her a rather invaluable friend. I imagine she probably has quite a few friends from before the curse, though some of them could have easily been lost due to her cursed self.

ENEMIES are a definite. Outside of the obvious immoral sorts, she was kind of a bitch when she was Madison. That isn't to say that she wouldn't have tried her damnedest to make it up to people. She might be a mostly sweet person but that doesn't mean she isn't the type that can't pissa few people off. She also takes betrayal incredibly serious. It's probably one of the few things that leaves her truly believing that someone is her enemy.

I would love for her to find ROMANCE at some point. She's just not the sort to get involved with others, though. Before the curse, it was because she had a village to keep safe. After the curse, it was because of learning she was fertile and couldn't have children anyway. It didn't seem necessary. But I'd love to get her involved with someone, anyone. It'll take time and patience, for sure, but love can always be fun.

RELATIONSHIPS

Kateyn - Sister <3
Callum Wallace- Close family friend
kiara leone || beatrix leocor
the lion king
critter country
'twenty three'
maid/stable hand
emotionally unavailable
curious
lioness
Kiara is a stubborn, headstrong, wild-spirited lioness that really just wants to be able to live her life the way she wants to rather than the way her father dictates it to be, which had been the source of a lot of her trouble growing up. She is meant to be the next in line to lead her pride but, quite honestly, she's never really wanted to be a queen. Her father tells her that 'royalty is in her blood' as if that means she has to lead, but it's not her choice. Her want to prove she's brave and in control often leads her into doing things that just writes her up for more trouble. Often looking into the good of others, she is one of those types with a strong belief that no one is inherently evil and everyone deserves a chance. This doesn't mean that she's quick to give her trust to others, however. It just means she's more willing to give them a chance no matter what she hears about them. She tends to refuse to back down from a challenge, not liking the idea of losing or showing that she's any weaker than others. Even when she's on the attack, she's the type to try and keep a calm disposition as if that shows how much control she has over a situation. It's rare for her to truly show anger, not so rare for her to show displeasure. She's new being human, having never been exposed to humans before in her life, so she's going to need a couple of things. Namely someone to help her get an understanding of the world and what it means to be human. I'm thinking she'll end up working at the animal shelter or maybe even an assistant vet. But that's to figure out some other time. As i would love to do stuff with her as a lion, if people can think of reasons to have been in the Pride Lands or for her to have been somewhere else in Critter Country, i'd be more than happy to do that in past/au stuff. She may also end up searching for someone magical to help her get something that will allow her to at least turn back into a lion, even if it's only temporary, so that's an idea as well. As she used to be here, her it's were also kept like willow. Though Kiara had gone missing due to being captured by the Horned King when she got too close while exploring. She's currently In Hyperion Heights.

FRIENDS will probably be easy for her to make. Being that she's usually very cheerful and looks at people in a much brighter light than she probably should, it makes it easier for her to get along with others. And she could definitely use some friends, people that might be able to understand her plight or be able to help her adjust to everything. I'll probably add more to this later, just really lazy at the moment.

It takes a lot for her to think of someone as an ENEMY. This would have to be someone that had betrayed her or proved to her that they couldn't be trusted. Considering that she likes giving people a chance first, she rarely thinks of someone as an enemy right off the bat. It's been shown even canonly, considering she wanted to be friends with the people that she was told 'don't go near, they're muderers'. This is something else I'll add more to later...

LOVERS are... complicated. Technically, she's mated to Kovu but she isn't even sure she'll ever see him again. She's in a new world and that does open up to the possibility of other opportunities I suppose. But her heart belongs to her Mate and it likely always will. So I'm open to the idea of her trying to date but, in all likelihood, it's not going to last long, if it happens at all'.

RELATIONSHIPS

Vitani - close friend/protector
Lorelai Gilmore - friend/employer
Rumplestiltskin - ghost from the past
Simba Leone - Father
Nala Leone - Mother
lilith 'lily' page
sleeping beauty
land without magic
thirty four
bartender
single
bisexual
dragon
Lily is a bit of a complicated story. She was, much like Emma, technically from the Enchanted Forest, though she never lived there. She's the daughter of Maleficent and while she was still an egg, she was stolen by Snow White and Charming in order to get any potential darkness out of their unborn child and put into whatever creature might be born out of that egg. This led to her being taken through a portal to the Land Without Magic, where she hatched and eventually got adopted. Named Lilith by the page family, most of her life had been spent growing up in a family that she knew she didn't belong in. Never once did she feel loved or cared for, she wanted to get away, and often that lead her to do the wrong things. She just never thought of them as the wrong things. She had this darkness in her that she never knew about until she finally had to go on the run from the cops. Skip to her adult life, and now she's in Storybrooke having to get used to not only having her parents in her life, but having to get used to learning that she can turn into a fire breathing dragon. She's rude, doesn't have much care for those around her, cold because of the life she'd ended up living. But most of that is just a front. It's easier to go on when she's pushing everyone away from herself, when she's making sure she doesn't have anything to care about.  Her thoughts are often clouded with a revenge she knows she can't act upon. Still, all those things don't compare to the insecurity the woman feels in herself. She knows she's nothing but trouble, she had all sorts of darkness forced into her that makes her feel like all of her decisions are right even when they're very obviously wrong. She is currently working at the Rabbit Hole as a bartender and occasional waitress.

FRIENDSHIP isn't easy for her. She lies constantly and doesn't like helping people because by helping them, she's already making a conscious decision to potentially let someone get close to her and she doesn't quite like that option. Still, she's been trying lately to be a better person, if only to make sure she doesn't get run out of town. She's not one to trust people and she's likely not going to trust anyone too soon. But if you manage to worm your way in, you have a friend who is there until the end. Or, at the very least, until you mess up and make her feel betrayed. Which is pretty much her reason for not making friends to begin with. She's always betrayed. Still, she could use some friends, preferably ones that won't mind that bit of darkness that's in her.

She probably makes ENEMIES pretty easily. She's not exactly the nicest of people around and she usually makes it very obvious when she doesn't like someone. People who automatically make this list are pretty much Snow and Charming. She might not be able to do anything about it until she learns how to defend against magic, but she hates them. Because of them, her life was pretty much ruined, and some day, some how, she's going to make sure they feel how she's been feeling for over thirty years.

LOVERS is... actually, i don't think I'm going to touch on this because i see it as highly unlikely. However, I'm very open to any ideas if someone has one. It'd be interesting to see her getting into a relationship somehow.

RELATIONSHIPS
Emma Swan - Ex-best friend/rebuilding
Maleficent - Mother
Lewis Rogers - Father
Charlie Burnett - Why'd i help her again?
Neal Cassidy - Idiot Friend?
Geralt - Interesting bouncer
David nolan - Loathes
Lorelai Gilmore - Helped steal from people
nerissa
peter pan
neverland
hundreds
serenesea day spa owner
single
demisexual
ondine
Nerissa is a strange mermaid hailing from Neverland. She knows it isn't where she is originally from but It Is the only home she both knows and accepts. Having spent her days there, she has found herself partially Influenced by the other mermaids there. Or perhaps she was the influence on them. It's rather difficult to say. She's not a nice mermaid in the slightest In Neverland, she'd made It a habit to lure many a man to their death. While that was mostly sailors, they weren't the only ones to fall victim to her. Despite a somewhat twisted nature, being In a new world has left her curious about just about everything. She's a bit nosy, talkative, and has a love of gauging people's reactions. On top of that, she still has quite a bit of her mischievous ways to her, meaning a lot of what she does Is for either her own fun or benefit. Being a mermaid, she was able to travel to other realms, meaning it's very easy to create past connections with her. She's also a co-owner of the Serenesea Day Spa.

It isn't impossible for her to make FRIENDS but it'll probably be difficult. Most people don't seem interesting enough to her to remain someone she'll put time into. However, she knows she has to be a lot more tamed here, so she's certainly stopped her more murderous hobbies. So perhaps it'll be easier to make friends here. What friends she does have she tends to be protective of.

She's likely got a few ENEMIES considering her past.  Sure she'll end up annoying quite a few people as well. But outside of the ones she's annoyed, there's liable to be people that were effected by her old ways in other realms before Storybrooke.

I'm gonna be honest, I don't even know what to write for LOVERS for her. She isn't necessarily one that looks for love or cares for it but things might happen, who knows!

RELATIONSHIPS

Viviane - sister/bestfriend
Mr. Hyde - Interesting v-day man

olivia "sombra" colomar
overwatch
hub world
thirty
mass electronics assistant
single
pansexual
enhanced human
Sombra is, by name only, a 'hero' in Overwatch. And when I say in name only, I certainly mean it. An ex-gang member attempting to help in a revolution turned terrorist, she is anything but the hero type. At a young age, she was orphaned due to the Omnic Wars in her own world and, subsequently, made herself a living off of her technological prowess even before she joined a gang. From Los Muertos to Talon was probably one of the best steps she ever really took. She's not your average terrorist, though. She's sassy, somewhat playful, and rarely seems to take things totally seriously but never forget that she's one of the bad guys. Like, seriously, she even screws over her own teammates and it's not to either hurt them or use it to a good guys advantage, it's literally just so she could expand her contacts and 'friends' in order to have a back pocket not attached to herself.

I imagine she came to Storybrooke in her normal outfit so she's got some pretty advanced tech on her. Sadly, I also imagine that her translocation device isn't working too well but her physical cybernetic graft might be? I haven't really decided yet. She also has her gun but she's not likely to be using it any time soon. And as far as her invisibility thing in her suit, that's also a grey area as its a part of her graft. She's not trying to be obvious just yet. She wants to use her current time in order to learn the town before trying to do anything too out there. That being said, she's working at Mass Electronics as an associate due to her electronic background. It's just the best place for her. She's also set out some lines as a tech for hire but the right people might hear about the paid hacking she does as well.

FRIENDS are always a must, though she's more so the manipulative type. She likes making "friends" that will benefit her in the long run the most. Someone she can hold something over the head of is always the best. But that doesn't mean all her friends are that sort. She's more likely to get along with tech savvy people or people that are for a little anarchy in the world. Any friends would be nice, though.

I'm sure she's bound to make some ENEMIES. It's hard not to when you make your living off of stealing and hacking, right? Plus, with her attitude sometimes? It'd be a miracle if she didn't piss some people off.

LOVERS could be fun? I imagine Sombra as pan personally because I don't think they ever gave her a blatant sexuality. And I know that the Overwatch fandom is full of shipping nonsense but I'm not really one to care for most of what they seem to ship. She's open game and, granted, she's more likely to be the one night fling or no strings attached sort, it could be fun to see her find someone. Maybe.

RELATIONSHIPS

Amelie Lacroix - Favorite Spider/ex-teammate
Kasumi Goto - Employer/Friend...?
Gérard Lacroix - Enemy

prompto argentum
final fantasy xv
hub world (eos)
twenty
photojournalist
single pringle
who knows?
clone
Time to introduce my first, and likely only, male character. This is Prompto, a precious little cinnamon roll that's too pure for this world. Okay, that's just a personal biased. Prompto is often seen as being outgoing and charismatic, trying to keep an air of light-heartedness about everything he does. Though he knows the dangers of being so lackadaisical out in a world were daemons can be lurking, he doesn't seem to actually listen to them. Probably the closest thing to a child in his own little group, he chooses to take things not seriously in order to try and cheer people up or make light of terrible situations. He's the type that just wants everyone around him to be happy, because he knows the sort of troubles a lonely and depressing past can bring. He yearns for the company of others because being alone is something he genuinely fears, even if he doesn't always show it. Hyperactive and easily distracted, when something catches his artistic eye, he has a habit of wanting to go towards it head first. He's driven the Regalia off the road just to take a picture of a bird or to help a poor animal that was wounded off the side of it. A bit naive, if there is something he doesn't know outright, he has a habit of believing anything that others say. Usually it takes at least some sort of level of trust to believe it, but it's really not all that hard to earn his trust, especially in a place he knows can never take advantage of what they might find out about him. Yes, I frankensteined my personality for this. i lost what i originally wrote and i'm lazy. I'll write this up properly later. Currently, he got a job as a photojournalist at the Daily Mirror and volunteers at the animal shelter.

I imagine that FRIENDSHIP will be easy for him. He's a rather sweet guy, even if his dramatic antics can get a bit frustrating at times. He's quick to trust those that his own little group of friends deems trustworthy and doesn't take all that long to earn the trust of on his own. He's the loyal sort who'd fight to the bitter end for those he befriends, and I do mean that rather literally. While it's very unlikely anyone will manage to debunk his number one, so long as it's not a choice between Noct and someone else, you'll be good to go.

ENEMIES, I imagine, would be anyone that seems to be a threat to his inner circle of friends. While he knows that Gladio certainly doesn't need the back up and Iggy and Noct are usually fine, anyone messing with one of those three has Prompto to deal with as well. While naive, he's also not stupid, and he knows what it's like to be taken advantage of, so those who might try to do that and he realizes are doing such are likely to end up on this list rather quickly as well.

Genuinely, when it comes to LOVERS, I'm not one hundred percent sure. His sexuality seems to be up in the air. He's not completely straight but  I dunno what he is. That being said, he does seem to have a preference for the ladies, it's just not necessarily closed off to only the female persuasion. He's rather chivalrous towards those he's crushing on. When he does crush, which isn't hard to create in his head, he has a habit of trying to find excuses to talk to that person, offer them assistance, or make off handed comments about them around his friends. For all the charisma he likes to think he has, it seemingly vanishes the second a pretty face walks by. He can go from cool to flustered in a blink of an eye but he does his damnedest to not show it. I'm open to all sorts of romantic ideas when it comes to this one. It could certainly be fun, after all.

RELATIONSHIPS

Noctis Lucis Caelum - Best friend
Rory Gilmore - Good friend/Co-worker

tazmin turraing || shock || misty parker
the nightmare before christmas
the land without color
twenty three
tbd
single
who knows?
witch
With a girl like Shock, where do you even begin? The girl has had a hard life and it's really molded her into what she is today. She might have been a decent kid for a year but after that, she never had much of a chance. She's the sort to rebel against societal norms and doesn't take kindly to the likes of people in authority. She can be quite the bitch, has a rather vulgar way of talking to people, and isn't the sort of person to have much of a filter on her. She'll say what she thinks whether you like it or not. Her sense of humor is incredibly twisted and she has a habit of using her magic to aid in pranks where she can. She thinks of herself as being a leader sort and, deep down, has some protective qualities she'd never totally admit to. Out of her little trio of friends, she seems to be the most sane but she suffers from a bit of paranoia and has a lot of inner turmoils due to her past. Her homicidal thoughts and tendencies don't always show through, but they're definitely there. She's certainly one to keep an eye on.

FRIENDS are hard. She knows how to put up an act when she needs to and can certainly be nice if she wants to but she doesn't have many friends. She also doesn't really want them. She has two guys she's super close to and they're all the friends she feels she needs. I'm not against her making more, but it might be a bit hard.

I wouldn't be surprised if she had an ENEMY or fifty. During the curse, she was a bully that even the principal didn't always care to mess with. When people wronged her, she was quick to reciprocate in kind, often with burns and bloodied noses. Before the curse, she was basically a henchman for her towns biggest threat. And even after the curse, she's not the nicest of people to have around. I'd be surprised if she hadn't pissed a few people off during her life.

LOVERS is a laughable concept. I don't see it as something that would come easy. Someone would need to gain her trust, first and foremost. They'd also need to be able to put up with both her and her two friends. And they'd need a lot of patience. I'm not saying it's impossible, but it'd take a lot. I don't see her caring about gender if anything ever did happen.

RELATIONSHIPS

Lock - Best friend/Cohort
Barrel - Best friend/Cohort

wanda django maximoff
mcu
sector 2814
twenty four
waitress
single
demisexual
'witch'
In the Marvel Cinematic Universe that this Wanda is taken from, she can be technically considered a Mutate. These are usually someone in Marvel Comics who has been given their powers through some other means outside of being born with them. Her particular set of powers are very mentally based, working with psionics and telepathy. I'll note it here that the latter, while likely mentioned in passing from time to time, will likely not be used on anyone's characters without expressed permission. A bit reserved, she ends up lost to her thoughts more than she means to be. Though that tends to happen when one attempts to be alone more often than not. She seems to let some of her past mistakes linger too close to the surface. A bit broken on the inside, she has managed to seem strong on the out despite a tendency to try and withdraw slightly from others. She is a generally nice person, though, somewhat wishing to be a hero she isn't entirely sure she deserves to be. Her world has made it clear that people like her should have to be kept under surveillance and treated like some sort of abomination rather than a real person. Finding herself in Storybrooke has been a bit of an interesting experience. She knows she should be trying to get home, to help Steve protect what he believes in, but a place like this is a new start where no one can look at a television and see her as some sort of monster or criminal rather than a human being. She is working as a waitress and occasional musician at the Enchanted Lounge and Karaoke Bar as well as helping a little at Hokus & Pokus while John helps her adapt to her new life.

FRIENDS can be difficult. While she can certainly be nice, albeit a bit odd, she is a bit introverted and has an aversion to trust. In her experience, trust has often led to some sort of betrayal. The list of people she actually trusts is rather short. Those she does trust, however, are people she becomes incredibly loyal to, willing to do whatever it takes to help them and keep them safe. Unfortunately whatever it takes has led to its own problems in the past. Once one can get through all of the defensive layers, though, can find themselves a wonderful friend in her. It should also be noted that, most of the time, those that she trusts the most seems to trust has led to her putting a bit of trust in them as well on principle.

I mean, she's a hero so I'm sure she's going to have some ENEMIES. She's still not the most fond of Tony Stark nor is she entirely too fond of Ultron either. People who have betrayed her trust end up on this list rather quickly. Same with those who attempt to bring harm to those she cares about and trusts. Actually... it's probably not all that hard to be viewed in a negative light by her but she prefers to not make enemies. Still, a good enemy plot is always fun.

ROMANCE is complicated, but for once the isn't because I don't know what to write here. Wanda is a robosexual demisexual who, honestly, doesn't really care for the prospect of romance as a whole. It's a distraction she doesn't need, for one. Two, it requires trust, a lot of trust, and trust isn't something that she's great with. Three... there was a three but I currently can't remember it so I'll come back to that. Either which way, romance is a complicated thing for her but I suppose not off limits. I'm open to the prospect of it so if you've an idea, I'm more than happy to listen/see how thins work.

She could use all of the PLOTS. Work plots, exploration plots, power plots, all the plots. Come one, come all. I'm dead tired, forgive the crappiness of this plot page please. It'll be edited and made a bit better soon I'm sure, but for now, plot away~ the Scarlet Witch could certainly use the attention.

RELATIONSHIPS

Pietro Maximoff - Twin/Best Friend
John Constantine - Helper/Mentor
willow danielle rosenberg
buffy the vampire slayer
mysterious islands
twenty five
hokus & pokus a.m.
dating charlie bradbury
demiromantic
witch
Willow here is the sweet and quirky witch who had always been there to help the slayer of her realm, a woman named Buffy. Her realm isn't one that was ever effected by some curse, not in the same sense as the Enchanted Forest at least. No, her home had it's own number of problems. Like vampires and werewolves and demons. Because of these constant threats, and being apart of the select few that actually knew about them, she is a bit braver about things that go bump in the night. She won't back down too easily from a challenge, something that had taken a bit of time for her to get completely acclimated with. Once a shy girl, she's come out of her shell a whole lot more in recent years, talking with others and interacting with an ease she hadn't always had. Sure, she can be a bit awkward at times, rambling more than she means to, but she's trying at least. When she originally came to Storybrooke, it was to find her friend, a man named Giles. She did a spell to try and track him, which had her landing there. When she arrived a year or so ago, she was working as a waitress at Granny's, something she just started dong not to long ago. What better place to make friends than there, right? However, shortly after agreeing to take a break from her girlfriend at the time, Charlie, she ended up sucked unto a portal once again. For about a year she's been going from one place to another, trying to find the right portal or spell back to Storybrooke. Finally back, she is now working with Constantine as his Assistant Manager of Hokus & Pokus. She does tarot and palm readings there as well as classes for those interested in the occult. I'm open to anything. I know that past stuff would probably be less likely, considering she's spent most of her life in Sunnydale, but I'd be open to some AU threads with her as Vamp!Willow as that'd just be soooo much fun. So plot her up!

FRIENDS are something she's had a bit of awkwardness making in the past. In her own realm, she has a small group of friends she actually trusts. Outside of them, however, it usually seems to take a bit of work on her part. She is a bit weird at times. Though perhaps that was just because of her own world. She's naive, quick to trust others, putting far too much faith in other people than she really should. Don't believe me? Just look at her track record at Sunnydale.

She considers anyone that truly threatens her safety and likely anyone getting in her way of finding her friend would be something of an ENEMY. Not a big one, where the latter is concerned, but still. She'll use her magic in any way she can to keep herself safe. And being in a place that does indeed have magic, that can be somewhat dangerous. Hurt someone she really loves, if that ever happens again, you don't want to be on the other end of her spells. She's gone dark in the past. No one needs to see her go dark again.

I don't quite see her finding any sort of LOVER again any time soon. She's an out of the closet lesbian and doesn't care what people think of that. She is who she is, that's all that matters. She's dated one guy in the past, had a crush on another, so it's always possible that there will be that one other guy that's just right for her, but for the most part, she's attracted to females. However, after the death of her last girlfriend, a woman named Tara, she's kind of made herself emotionally unavailable. Honestly, she just doesn't want to feel that pain again. But I'm always open to the idea of romance plots. Romantically speaking, she's pretty much taken. Honestly, there is only one girl in Storybrooke for her and it's Charlie.

RELATIONSHIPS

Zelena - friend?
Rupert Giles - like a father/mentor
Killian Jones - friend?
Charlie Bradbury - soon to be girlfriend again
John Constantine - boss/friend

me!
PM
^
Avril
 Posted: Feb 4 2018, 01:22 PM

professional mess in life

OoC Account

Avril is online

N/A years old / 541 posts

okay so hi Luna welcome back to OHAV!! like i wasn't here when you were but that unimportant detail ain't keeping me away from welcoming you back <3333 i'm Avril, though you can call me trash!

ah, the pleasure in making fun of ourselves

i don't even care if this is wip you gave us free permission to plot away so- that's what i'll do~

anywho, i know like zero things about overwatch, but i do have one charrie who comes from hub world, so plot for like a past thread? like chars can just exit their games and it's all like it appeared to be in wreck-it ralph, charries can come and go from a different game to another, so we could maybe do something along those lines, if you feel up for it? like i just think it'd be cute for some WEIRD REASON. yeah if you haven't noticed i suck at plotting. but moving on, my charrie is vanellope von schweetz and i just feel these two would be like a bantering mess if they ever meet each other! don't care if it's past or present but just- yes

now, Olivia's a hacker, so i could perhaps offer you my thieves? their jobs are alike you can't tell me otherwise >> i have flynn rider, dashing thief who helped blondie escape from her tower, is currently trying to stop stealing for her but hey it's a fricking drug. he doesn't really get around technology but he's getting help from another hacker, so meeting a hacker who can brag about understanding technology when he clearly doesn't will probably get under his skin but who cares

also dormouse or gwendolyn bashmath who comes from wonderland! she'd love it if someone could teach her how to hack given she's kinda lost around ~technology~, and she isn't looking forward stopping her criminal habits *coughbadinfluencecough* also if these two get into a thread be prepared for a lot of sarcasm plus flirting coming from her she won't be able to help it sorrynotsorry these two could also explode into a sarcastic volcano but my instinct tells me they could become friends, possibly, hopefully

now, my other charries are emperor kuzco (greedy emperor who's supposedly redeemed), arista (mermaid who's really stuck up and also meanbutnotmean), merlin (friendly warlock, most powerful wizard to ever walk the earth, you know the drill), nico di angelo (son of hades, grumpy, ball of sarcasm and death), megamind (master of all villainy, LOVES technology and is suuuuuper good with building machines and all that stuff), lola sunspell (fairy from the EF, painfully friendly and optimistic and just wants the best for EVERYONE), sam winchester (hunter, done with life, looking for a way home, also REALLY GOOD with computers so something could be done here maybe??), cameron jones (lost boy, doesn't know a single thing about computers, doesn't really want to, hates grown ups, forever young), toothiana (tooth fairy, that's it, she's the fricking tooth fairy) and last but not least violet parr! (shy superhero who just wants peace and tranquility thank you)

this is the link to my plotter if you wanna get a look at it 'cause let's be real me explaining my characters is such a joke

but yes that's the whole thing, i feel rebellious for having plotted even when the plotter it's wip >>
PM
^
Sedation
 Posted: Feb 4 2018, 02:11 PM

My Own

Sedation is online

36 years old / 74 posts

Hola!

So speaking on the computers front, as well as an easy way into meeting people, I toss you my Programming Waitress, Priscilla Halbuton Smythe - of course, she's madly in love with a police officer so be wary..

Destiny - WAS An AI Supercomputer that kept a spaceship on course, now human here in Storybrooke.. and is still learning how to human.

Also, Elektra, named Erin here, she's currently memory-less of her time as a member of the Hand and all the happenings of Hells Kitchen, but she can fight.

The rest might be a little too good for Booping - there's Princess Anna, she loves everyone, but is too good for her own good at times, Merida - she'll probably not be a good place to start, especially that whole Brave hero complex, Chloe - just a normal girl who got taken from a real life space ship (yeah that one above..), and then Sansa Stark.. who probably would be hilarious seeing the two of them interact, but might not be the best thing ever... maybe. >>

Welcome back!
PMEmail
^
em 'n' em's
 Posted: Feb 4 2018, 02:19 PM

Site time-traveller

OoC Account

Emma is online

22 years old / 551 posts

Ok so I have a character of my own who's a hacker. Ezekiel Jones from the Librarians. He was one of the most famous thieves back home, and, he can hack almost anything so that could be fun right?

Anyway this was the main idea I had for character plots. Let me know if you want to know my other characters as well. But hope to plot with you soon.

Luna

--------------------
user posted image
Made by Bach
PM
^
Olivia Colomar
 Posted: Feb 4 2018, 07:12 PM

Overwatch

Hub World

Luna is online

30 years old / 30 posts

Avril

Yes, I welcome all plots, please. I'll fill her info in probably during my lunch or when I get off work but until then, I think one of the best ways to get to know a little about Sombra is by watching This . Still feel free to watch that but her plotter is now filled in ^-^ ANYHOO~

Vanellope && Sombra
It could actually be really funny to see these two meeting in the past whether it's Sombra somehow managing to find herself in Vanellope's world or the other way around. I know more about Wreck-it-Ralph than you do about over watch though so it'd probably be fair to have it happen that way rather than Vanellope ending up in Overwatch's world. It's more of a matter of how Sombra got there. I'm also not sure how they'd get along but considering that Van is a glitch in the system, it'll probably be a good bit of fun. Granted, she might try to take advantage of that fact but who knows!

Flynn && Sombra
She's done a fair share of thievery herself. It's how she got her tech in the first place. So being a bad influence to him and putting him back on that back could be amusing. Though she doesn't do computer lessons for free. Gotta give something to get something, you know? Could be interesting. Total judgement on her part about his lack of knowledge.

Dormouse && Sombra
You had me at sarcasm and flirting. I can definitely see them becoming friends. Again, teaching how to hack might cost her something but my goodness, she loves the idea of being a bad influence to others. And if it helps encourage criminals to stay criminals, by all means, let's enjoy that show.

I'm imagining that Sombra hasn't been here that long and I honestly have no real plans for her introduction to this world so maybe one of these other two could be her first interactions/introduction to Storybrooke?

Sedation

Priscilla && Sombra
Well if she's a waitress, I can imagine she might see a lot of her because I kinda personally think of Sombra as a coffee fiend. I'm the other hand, I also have Sombra working at an electronics store right now so she could have seen Pris there. Either which way could probably spark some interesting conversations.

Destiny && Sombra
I honestly have no idea but a living AI Program and a master hacker kinda feels like a must. Specially if she gets to find out that Destiny isn't originally human. She'd be so intrigued. It'd be like a kid in a candy shop with a hundred bucks!

em 'n' em's

Ezekiel && Sombra
She could probably use other hacking friends/contacts. She's a pretty ace hacker herself, probably one of the best in her own world and I imagine she is bound to be just as good here, considering her world seems to be just a little more advanced. Two hackers/thieves getting along can only lead to amazingness. It's more of a question of how to have them meet than anything else, yeah?

--------------------
user posted image
Seca set made by the sexier Bach
PM
^
Avril
 Posted: Feb 5 2018, 06:43 AM

OoC Account

Avril is online

totally random but i completely love her hair and her ACCENT thank you, her voice actor has just gained my respect

Sombra & Vanellope
yeah i mean it would probably be better that way unless somehow i managed to gain like super huge knowledge on overwatch. i plan to, though! reading the comics plus playing the game has been in my to-do list for months now, i'll have to do it someday. as to how would Sombra have ended up there, maybe something that caught her attention coming from sugar rush? i like forget all the time that video game characters can actually exit their games so maybe she kinda heard about the whole glitching thing and i mean video games aren't supposed to have glitches and idk she's a hacker it could maybe be something of her interest?? to see an actual 'system failure'? i'm trying to make sense but yeah no it's not happening

Sombra & Flynn
he could give her... money! tbh he doesn't really have anything on him, he lost all the items he had stolen when he was taken by the second curse aaaand it's not like he has anything besides stolen money plus clothes. he'd be reluctant to even ask for help at first but- but i mean, he'd want it if he has anything she may want!!

Sombra & Mousey
again, she really doesn't have a lot, but she will def offer to buy her a drink in order for getting some hacking techniques *winkywinky* and if that doesn't work, money! or just really bad jokes plus puns. she could even offer to make her some wooden swords or whatever! she looooves crafting, and obviously that can be used as a payment pls.

now, the one who would be willing to show her around would be gwen 'cause flynn ain't got time for that, but yes dormouse would be more than willing to introduce her to the craziness that storybooke presents itself as! <3.

Luna <3
PM
^
Olivia Colomar
 Posted: Feb 5 2018, 10:40 AM

Overwatch

Hub World

Luna is online

30 years old / 30 posts

Avril
Yeah, her accent is soooo fucking hot. I love getting to hear it when I play her.

Sombra & Vanellope
Yeah, if she heard of other world's. If I recall, I think some world's are most self contained/don't tend to hear about the "worlds" outside of them within the Hub but considering Sombra as, well, Sombra, I could definitely see her being one of those exceptions. That or she just very easily ended up there by accident one day. Either which way, it could honestly be a lot of fun to see how things worked out for them. A candy land sort of place like sugar rush would certainly be a head spin in contrast to the way her own world is like. It's just a question. Of who to start.

Sombra & Flynn
Even if it isn't teaching him hacking skills, she could be a bit of help when it comes to just information about technology in general.

Sombra & Mousey
Look, money and alcohol is a good starting place. Besides, get her drunk enough, she might show you some computer things she probably shouldn't. I can honestly see them getting into so much trouble. And goodness, Gwen making her some swords and maybe teaching her how to use them would be pretty amusing. Her being Sombra's first real interaction in Storybrooke could lead to so much fun. I'm so game for this. For all of it. It's just a question on, again, who to start the things.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Avril
 Posted: Feb 5 2018, 10:50 AM

OoC Account

Avril is online

Luna

I probably will end up watching more overwatch short vids #noregrets

Sombra & Vanellope / Sombra & Flynn

I'm like really excited for these two because I've been wanting to play out a thread taking place in Hub World FOR AGES so thank you!! Now now, if you want, I could start Flynn & Sombra maybe at the Rabbit Hole and idk him maybe seeing how she works -introduce technological device here- and just very frustratedly asking "what the everloving heck is that thing", and if you want you could start Sombra & Vanellope?? They can meet whenever inside the game and tbh they probably found like each other right away 'cause Van gets bored too easily.

Sombra & Mousey
I'm like really, really excited for this!! I could start this, once again, at the Rabbit Hole, given it's where she works! <33.

Now I'm gonna be busy until uh sometime this week courtesy of my exams so my threads will take a little bit of time but I'll get them to you as soon as possible <3.
PM
^
Olivia Colomar
 Posted: Feb 5 2018, 10:56 AM

Overwatch

Hub World

Luna is online

30 years old / 30 posts

Avril

There's only eight videos so it doesn't take long. Half of them are depressing so you've been warned~

Sombra & Vanellope
I can definitely get that started then ^-^

Sombra & Flynn
Since I imagine she likes messing with her laptop while she drinks, the Rabbit Hole certainly works for that. ^-^

Sombra & Mousey
No, she works at Mass Electronics, she just likes the bar xD but that'd be work for a starting point ^-^

Take your time, hun, it's all good ♡

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Angel On Fire
 Posted: Feb 5 2018, 12:04 PM

N/A

OoC Account

Angel on fire is online

20 years old / 247 posts

Luna hi! Welcome back! (Even if I wasn't here before so I don't know you but you love Halsey so naturally, I love you)

I have 3 characters and I'm terrible at this soooo, you probably won't read anything useful in this post xD

First is Freya. She is 20 years old girl who came here accidentally by portal from Land Without Magic. She can be sarcastic, arrogant but she is really nice and tends to see the best in people. And a little bit naive. So if you want someone who is naive enough to use for manipulation, Freya is the one. She would probably do anything if she believes it's for something good

Next is Sophie. She is 21 years old witch from HP universe. Tbh just like the most people from her realm she has no idea what the hell is mobile or computer. She saw Muggles using those but she is not sure what that is for so every Sombra's try to explain anything to her would be the total disaster. But they have similar personalities so maybe thread with them would work? Idk

Last is Clary from Shadowhunters but I think these two definitely wouldn't work so I'm not going to suggest thread for them unless you have ideas

--------------------
user posted image
Set by amazing Bach <3
PM
^
Olivia Colomar
 Posted: Feb 5 2018, 12:28 PM

Overwatch

Hub World

Luna is online

30 years old / 30 posts

Angel On Fire
Shhhh, it's fiiiiiiine

Freya && Sombra
I can imagine that Sombra has a way with making bad things seem like it's for a greater good if it was what she needed to do but it'd he dependent on if she really needed to. But on something less manipulative, Freya is a tattoo artist, right? Sombra used to be apart of a gang and while most of her markings were I think done with paint, most gangs normally tend to have some sort of symbol tattooed. It's probably been a while since she's had it touched up on and I can't imagine Sombra not having a tat so maybe she can go to Freya's parlor to have it touched up on?

Sophie && Sombra
Maybe Sophie can come to where Sombra works? She's an associate at an electronics store so it's bound to be full of things that Sophie has no idea of that Sombra could maybe have to try and explain (and judge her quietly over).

Clary && Sombra
Personally I really just love Clary. Maybe at some point later down the road, maybe they could wind up forced to work together because they get stuck in some other world? I dunno, anything could be fun ^-^

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Angel On Fire
 Posted: Feb 5 2018, 12:49 PM

N/A

OoC Account

Angel on fire is online

20 years old / 247 posts

Luna

Freya&Sombra
She is and that could actually work for the start. Freya is really passionate when we come to tattoos and she would be more than happy to see Sombra in her store. And later when can decide what we want next depends on how that thread goes

Sophie&Sombra
I totally love it. Sophie is someone who wants to be in touch with what is happening so maybe she can come to buy her first phone. And that would be just hilarious since she doesn't even know what she is supposed to do with it but everyone here has it so of course, she won't be exception

Clary&Sombra
Okay, I'll think about that until I come to some ideas. If that happened in the past it could definitely work because Shadowhunters have portals so it's possible for Clary to come to other realms

--------------------
user posted image
Set by amazing Bach <3
PM
^
Olivia Colomar
 Posted: Feb 5 2018, 01:37 PM

Overwatch

Hub World

Luna is online

30 years old / 30 posts

Angel On Fire

Freya&Sombra
Awesome ^-^ so I guess I can start them something here soon with that premise.

Sophie&Sombra
That'll be hilarious xD sounds like we definitely have an idea here too then. Would you mind starting it?

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Angel On Fire
 Posted: Feb 5 2018, 01:47 PM

N/A

OoC Account

Angel on fire is online

20 years old / 247 posts

Luna of course not, I'll start it soon <3

--------------------
user posted image
Set by amazing Bach <3
PM
^
Willow Rosenberg
 Posted: Feb 6 2018, 08:13 PM

BTVS

Mysterious Islands

Luna is online

25 years old / 17 posts

user posted image
UPDATED WITH WILLOW

--------------------
user posted image
Wonderful set made by Bach ♡
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (4) 1 2 3 ... Last »
Add Reply

OUR AFFILIATES

RP Lovers Top RP Sites

skin by miss texas at cttw, cc, and shine