Angel's wanted ad
Angel On Fire
 Posted: Jan 25 2018, 01:40 PM

N/A

OoC Account

Angel on fire is online

20 years old / 146 posts

Clary Fairchild

Okay, the quick word before I start with this. I didn't use any fancy codes etc because tbh it's hard to find a code where you can put 2 pictures for one character lol.
Since we have the movie and TV show about The Mortal Instruments, I decided to put both casts from the movie and show as possible FCS so you can choose who you want to use. In brief description, I wrote some informations from the books but be aware that this happened 7 years ago so now, you can continue with the plot written here or do new things, new relationships etc. The only thing that can't be changed is the relationship between Jocelyn and Luke.
If you need more informations you can find them on internet or pm me, I would be more than happy to answer your questions.

Jace Herondale
user posted image

His FC is Jamie Bower or Dominic Sherwood.
Jace has Ithuriel's blood just like Clary and he is considered to be one of the best Shadowhunters.
Valentine killed his parents when he was really young and for some time pretended to be his father but then he left him with Lightwoods who raised him as his own son and later Alec became his parabatai.
He was Clary's on and off lover, and it's totally up to you if he still has feelings for her since they broke up for the last time 7 years ago when she left him because of Thomas. Before Clary disappeared they were running New York's Institute together.

Alexander "Alec" Lightwood
user posted image

His FC should be Kevin Zegers or Matthew Daddario.
Alec is Isabelle's older brother and Jace's best friend and parabatai.
He never really liked Clary because when she first appeared Alec's liked Jace and well, Jace didn't feel the same and instead fell for Clary. During the books, he was in the relationship with Magnus Bane.

Simon Lewis
user posted image

FC: Robert Sheehan or Alberto Rosende.
Simon was always Clary's best friend. They were both outsiders and it was like they were meant to be friends.
Since he was the little boy, Simon was in love with Clary and they dated for some time when she thought Jace was her brother.
He was first mundane, then turned into a vampire and in the end, in order to get his memories back once when he was immortality was taken from him, he became a Shadowhunter. He is Clary's parabatai and probably in the relationship with Isabelle.

Magnus Bane
user posted image

FC: Godfrey Gao or Harry Shum Jr.
Magnus Bane is the High Warlock of Brooklyn. He was the one who was putting mindblock on Clary for years because her mother didn't want her to know anything about Shadow World. Clary really cares about him because he was the one who was always there to help them even if he didn't have to since he is not a Shadowhunter himself.
He is bisexual and according to books in the relationship with Alec.

Jocelyn Fairchild Gray
user posted image

FC: Lena Headey or Maxim Roy.
Jocelyn is Clary's mother, Valentine's former wife, and Luke's wife. When she was pregnant with Clary she ran away from Valentine and hid in the Mundane world for almost 16 years before Valentine finally found her. She was the one who was hiding Mortal Cup from him so she took poison that put her in the coma so he couldn't torture her to tell him where the cup was. When they finally woke her up, she helped to defeat Valentine and now she lives like a Shadowhunter again.

Lucian Gray
user posted imageuser posted image

FC: Aidan Turner or Isaiah Mustafa.
Lucian is former Shadowhunter betrayed by his parabatai Valentine because he was in love with Jocelyn. Valentine tried to kill him putting him among werewolves but Lucian survived and became one himself and now is the leader of the pack.
He found Jocelyn and Clary while they were hiding and was the closest to the father that Clary had. Now he is Jocelyn's husband.

Elena Gilbert-Salvatore

Damon Salvatore
user posted image

FC: Ian Somerhalder
Once a vampire, now human again. When they met for the first time, Elena hated Damon and his only goal was to be with Katherine. But they fell in love with each other and after many ups and downs, they are finally together and happily married.
His personality is up to you, do you want him changed or bad boy as before, but I wouldn't want old Damon to be completely gone.

Bonnie Bennett
user posted image

FC: Katerina Graham
Bonnie, Caroline, and Elena are best friends probably since they were born. Bonnie is a witch and she saved her friends more times than anyone can count. She is friendly, loyal and compassionate. Since Caroline and now Elena are both on the site, I think it would be nice to have a trio completed.

--------------------
user posted image
Set by amazing Bach <3
PM
^
Maria
 Posted: Feb 26 2018, 02:54 PM

N/A

OoC Account

maria is online

N/A years old / 106 posts

No need asking permission as you got permission to use Aidan Turner for Luke. As I like both actors for him so yeah. Lol but true.
PM
^
Angel On Fire
 Posted: Feb 26 2018, 03:35 PM

N/A

OoC Account

Angel on fire is online

20 years old / 146 posts

Maria thank you love <3

--------------------
user posted image
Set by amazing Bach <3
PM
^
Krissu
 Posted: Feb 26 2018, 03:37 PM

N/A

OoC Account

Krissu is online

24 years old / 51 posts

I'm claiming Isabelle "Izzy" Lightwood! Just saying that she will be soon taken.
PM
^
Angel On Fire
 Posted: Feb 26 2018, 04:16 PM

N/A

OoC Account

Angel on fire is online

20 years old / 146 posts

Okay <3

--------------------
user posted image
Set by amazing Bach <3
PM
^
Elena Gilbert-Salvatore
 Posted: Apr 15 2018, 11:44 PM

The Vampire Diaries

Mysterious Islands

Angel on fire is online

26 years old / 7 posts

Updated with wanted for Elena

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Maria
 Posted: Yesterday at 12:19 am

N/A

OoC Account

maria is online

I need two more posts with Jiya but it's not long now.
Anyway, I am considering to take either Magnus or Bonnie or Damon for you next. Or Luke even. I am still not sure so but I am considering them so.
PM
^
Angel On Fire
 Posted: Today at 02:32 am

N/A

OoC Account

Angel on fire is online

20 years old / 146 posts

Maria

Well, if you want my thought about this, I can say that I think of all people you wrote, Clary needs Luke the most. Everyone, including Elena, is doing good in the city but Clary still has struggles with actually living her life (she is obsessed with practicing and trying to find demons even if she KNOWS demons are not in Storybrooke) so it would be nice for her to have parent figure, someone to who she would actually listen to say her it's okay to take a break

And if you really want TVD character, I would like Bonnie more. Sure, I want Damon and all of that but Elena was a friend before she was a vampire, spouse or whatever. And it would be fun to have Car/Bon/Elena group threads <3

But it's up to you who you want to play, of course <3

--------------------
user posted image
Set by amazing Bach <3
PM
^
Maria
 Posted: Today at 08:19 am

N/A

OoC Account

maria is online

I think you just helped me make a decision. Get ready for Luke.
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply

OUR AFFILIATES

RP Lovers Top RP Sites

skin by miss texas at cttw, cc, and shine