Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

To watch and protect me, I don't have to be scared
Neal Cassidy
 Posted: Oct 3 2016, 11:28 PM

Original [Rumpelstiltskin. Peter Pan]

Enchanted Forest

Emma is online

32 years old / 1106 posts

Don't you worry child

Life got a bit lonely in this Forest when his father was trying to sell the wool, but, he didn't really like being locked up in that house for the whole time. Especially when he was just going to be waiting for him to come home.

He could wait for him while out here. At least he could get out for a bit, and see more of this Forest. Even if his friends weren't always around.

He placed a satchel with his art book and a few other supplies over his shoulders as he made his way out of the cottage, making sure to lock it up behind him. Bae wandered for a bit, and, then found his way to a clearing before taking a seat next to a tree.

Pulling out his art book, Bae flipped through the pages and soon found himself stopping on a picture of his mother. He missed her so much, and, just wanted to see her again. Wanted to have them be a family again.

But, that wasn't going to happen, thanks to those stupid pirates.

Bae clung to the picture, before the wind picked it up, and, started carrying it away. Bae stood up and chased it, he wasn't really looking where he was going, more just trying to catch the picture. He couldn't lose that drawing of his mother.

Soon, Bae stopped as he saw the picture by the feet of someone, and, he bent down to pick it up, and, kept the picture close to him as he stood up and looked at the person in front of him.

Milah // Mama?

--------------------
user posted image
Made by Bach
We are Infinite
PM
^
Milah
 Posted: Oct 4 2016, 03:06 AM

Rumplestiltskin

Enchanted Forest

Milah is online

N/A years old / 150 posts

It was not the easiest thing in the world leaving, knowing what all she was leaving behind. Leaving a marriage that was no longer what she dreamed of, and the feeling of not being wanted was more than enough to make her want to leave. 'Course she had been drinking into the night that she had ultimately stepped aboard the Jolly Roger. But she had learned fairly quickly what her goals and ambitions were to become. The fact remained she had missed a great amount of time with her son. She knew that Rumple wouldn't bode kindly to her returning to the port, to even see her son. But she was doing what she knew was the proper way of handling things. Writing a note and leaving it wasn't enough.

It had been heartbreaking, knowing Baelfire could not join her. Life wasn't perfect and in fact it got to be rather tricky. She had told the crew upon arrival not to get so used to being back. Because they weren't staying for long. Killian had made that choice. While he and the crew went to the tavern she was going to go find her son. And in hopes that she'd not run into her former husband. Walking through the port side village, she could see not much had really changed. Most people looked at her now, as though she was--quite different. Not dressed like she had once been, but that was okay. She was not worried about it. She was now a full fledged pirate after all. She'd been that way since she'd taken the spot of being the first mate.

It had taken a little bit of time but it was worth it. But it didn't stop her from missing her boy. From wishing he was by her side. But while she had missed her son, she did not miss her former husband. Not in the way she should have. She'd only been gone a few months time. Longer than she wished but there wasn't much she could do about it. Their world was different, now. At least hers was. It felt foreign to be back here. A place she'd only stayed at because of Rumple and Baelfire. And while she had felt guilty for leaving Baelfire, she didn't regret leaving Rumple. At least not entirely.

But as she moved from the docks, she decided to take a walk. To clear her mind. And to hopefully figure out where her son was so she could see him. She missed him so much. She walked a little bit further until she saw the figure of a smaller boy--albeit one that had grown since she had last seen him, even if it hadn't even been a year yet. But while she wanted to see her son, she knew that knowing Rumple he'd have kept a close watch on their son. She hadn't had much in the way of pictures of her son, but her son's image was ingrained in her mind.

As was Rumple and Killian. Albeit she had loved all three in much different ways. She couldn't be whom she once was. They weren't a family, at least not in the way they once were. She made the conscious decision to keep moving forward even if her heart was torn in two different places. But that's when she saw a bit of parchment float around in the wind, and saw a child come running towards her. And her breath caught in her throat.

She waited until he rose from his position, and she caught a look at his face. "Baelfire." She spoke warmly, hoping he wouldn't freak out. And that he wouldn't run off to go get his father. Because that was the last thing she needed at the present time. After all she didn't have much time. Given the fact that the ship wouldn't be staying in port long. Killian had only done this because he and the crew needed a drink, and it was the closest port from where they had been at sea. That and he was doing her a favor after she'd asked more than once since their initial departure.

Neal Cassidy
PM
^
Neal Cassidy
 Posted: Oct 21 2016, 01:16 AM

Enchanted Forest

Emma is online

Don't you worry child

He found his thoughts wandering as he flashed back to his mother, and, the life they'd had together back when things were perfect in their house. While they may not have had a lot of money, or anything in the way of luxury, they had each other and that had always been enough. Well for a five year old boy anyway.

Bae was desperate to make sure that drawing didn't get away from him. With his mother being dead, this was all he had left of her, and, he couldn't leave it behind, or let the wind get it. He missed her so much, and, while it wasn't the best picture it was still better then he had a chance for.

Looking at the face of the person in front, he raised his eyebrows in surprise. This couldn't be, could it? But, papa had said that she was... said that she was. Bae didn't even want to finish that thought, but, a part of him was kind of relieved that he may have been wrong when he thought that.

A part of him wanted to run off and find papa, but, he also wanted to talk to her, if this really was her. Find out why she'd gone, and, whether she was going to stay now. He would want that more then anything. He never got to say goodbye the first time, and, he wasn't sure he'd be able to handle having to deal with her leaving all over again.

But, he also knew that he didn't want this opportunity to pass. “Mama.” Was all Bae could really bring himself to say as he stood there with her. “Is it really you?” Bae really needed the confirmation, before becoming too overly excited.

Milah // Mama?

--------------------
user posted image
Made by Bach
We are Infinite
PM
^
Milah
 Posted: Oct 21 2016, 03:24 PM

Rumplestiltskin

Enchanted Forest

Milah is online

It didn't matter what she had done because either way, she had destroyed the only bond she had with her baby boy. She loved and missed Baelfire every day. It may not have been a perfect life back then but she'd had her son. And that was the one thing she regretted most about going on the Jolly Roger. Because Baelfire wasn't with her. She'd been a horrible parent for leaving him. Even if she had entrusted that Rumple would be able to look after their boy.

Of course while she was down in the same port-side she had resided with Rumple and Baelfire, she wondered if she would see him. She missed her child. Far more than she had let on with Killian. She knew she had been gone a few months but she had hoped her son might still be understanding at least, if she saw him. But she knew he'd be upset. She wasn't dead.

She was very much alive. It was going to be a complicated moment, she knew. Seeing her son there, brought back all the feelings she had left behind. Mostly for him. She had never once thought it was wise leaving her son, but Killian had entranced her and she fell in love with him. Besides she had made Killian promise they'd come back every few months when they were nearby so she could see her boy. Something of which he was reluctantly willing to do, for her.

Talking to her son, would be nice. And she definitely needed it. Staying was not an option. She didn't love her former husband anymore. And the only person for which she might have stayed would have been for Baelfire. He was her world. Even if she had done a poor job of showing it. Saying goodbye would be hard. But it must be done. 'Course she would also give him a chance to go with her if he so desired. Hearing her son's wonderful voice only made her smile. "Baelfire. Of course it's me, sweetheart." She replied, not knowing what Rumple had told their son about why she had vanished in the middle of the night. "It's me, your mama." She finally spoke, watching the boy carefully. Unsure of what would exactly happen once that realization hit. She just hoped that Rumple wouldn't find out she was here.

Neal Cassidy
PM
^
Neal Cassidy
 Posted: Nov 4 2016, 06:04 AM

Enchanted Forest

Emma is online

Don't you worry child

Bae no longer felt that bond with his mother, that he remembered he'd once had. He didn't even get to say goodbye to her. It had been the perfect life in his eyes, him, his father and his mother. A family together the way they always should've been. But, one day she just disappeared, and, their perfect family was smaller, and, not quite complete. He had missed his mother so much, but, he hadn't known where to find her. At least his papa had still been with him.

There was a small part of him that always hoped that he would one day see his mother in the village again. It had been months since he'd seen her, and, he just wanted to. If only to find out where she went, and, get some answers. Because if she was seen then that meant she wasn't dead. And, he wanted to know why she wasn't home.

Keeping the picture close to him, he wasn't going to lose it. Looking up he saw his mother, and, there was a mix of feelings inside of him now. He didn't know that she was still alive, but, now he knew for sure. And, now he felt upset that she had just left him then, and, also happiness that he was here. But, he couldn't figure out which one he wanted to listen to. Especially since he wasn't sure whether she would be staying or not.

Right now he had the chance to talk to her, whether he wanted to take it or not. He just wanted her to stay, so that he could be with her again. He wanted to be with his mother, but, he wouldn't feel right leaving his father alone in the world. Bae loved both of them, but, he didn't want to choose. As he asked his question, Bae awaited her answer. Hearing her confirmation, Bae just stood there for a moment, unsure what to say. He wanted to hug her, but, he wanted his answers first. “Where were you? I mean I just woke up one day, and, you were gone?”

Milah // Mama?

--------------------
user posted image
Made by Bach
We are Infinite
PM
^
Milah
 Posted: Nov 8 2016, 12:47 PM

Rumplestiltskin

Enchanted Forest

Milah is online

Leaving had never been the part of the design, when she'd had her son. But while she regretted leaving her son, she did not regret leaving Rumple. Maybe on some small level she did, but not near enough to decide that she wanted to stay. In a loveless marriage. At least it was loveless on her part. She couldn't describe why it turned out that way, as even though a part of her would always love her former husband, it wasn't enough.

Their marriage had not been perfect by any means. But she couldn't take away from the fact from the fact that she had fallen head over heels in love with Killian. Of course she hadn't planned for things to work out the way that they had. She'd never imagined that she'd leave her first husband and hurt her son in the way that she had.

Leaving that night was not exactly easy, but it broke her heart in millions of ways. But even then of course she had done it, and knew that it would hurt her son. To disappear the way that she had was horrible. It had not been perfect, perhaps it once had been but it no longer was. It wasn't easy of course, but disappearing the way that she had, caused the once close family to no longer be that way. She didn't regret the life she had chosen, even if she wished that she could have taken Baelfire with her. She had missed her son with every fiber of her being. But of course it was months ago that she had left. And now she and Killian were back. Killian and his crew most likely had gone to the tavern where they had first met. She was to meet up with them later when she was ready to go again. Of course now, seeing her son, it was hard to imagine leaving again. But she didn't want to stay more than she wanted to leave. She knew she owed him something, owed him answers.

Because she had been in the wrong to leave without a word. Looking down to her son, she leaned down to where she was close to her son. She was grateful for the chance to see him again. To just know that he was safe. She knew her son was upset that she left. She couldn't guarantee how long she would be here. Because she had made a promise to Killian that she would return to the Jolly Roger. And she intended to keep that promise, but hadn't she broken enough promises? But she had more than enough of a reason to stay. But she worried more so about what her former husband would say or do if he saw her. But for now she wanted to focus in on her son. She wanted to have both worlds, to have her son with her and also to be able to sail the seven seas. But she couldn't make her son choose, even though in a way she had, by leaving. It made her sick to her stomach knowing how badly she hurt her son. "It's complicated Baelfire. I never imagined that I'd not be here. It doesn't really matter what caused it. I--I was on a Pirate's ship. The last thing I wanted was to leave without a word. But that's exactly what happened and I'm sorry about that. I'm very sorry that I hurt you so much."

Neal Cassidy
PM
^
Neal Cassidy
 Posted: Nov 18 2016, 09:51 PM

Enchanted Forest

Emma is online

Don't you worry child

Honestly Bae had no idea that his mother had chosen to leave him, since his father told him that she had been killed by pirates. Honestly he had always wanted to find those pirates and confront them about why they had taken her away from him. And, what exactly she'd done to deserve that.

They had a perfect family, and, they had ruined it. While he still loved his father, and, always would. A part of him felt like something was missing, and, he didn't have any idea how to fix it. He'd never really had any idea that his mother had fallen in love with someone else, and, left him for that reason.

When he'd gone to sleep that night he'd been happy, no idea that when he woke up, a mother would be gone. That is a strange thing for a 5 year old to have to witness or experience. Bae had felt his first heart-break that day, and, he did appreciate his father trying to mend his pain for him. But, at the same time he shouldn't have had to. Once he was old enough, he was going to find those pirates and let them know exactly how it made him feel to lose a parent or someone he loved. Seeing his mother face to face, now suddenly there was a whole new pain to feel. The mother he'd thought was dead, was now in front of him. Now he just wanted some answers.

Bae just stepped backwards away from her, just wanting to be able to look at her. And, see if the face really was her. But, at the same time he wanted to hug or touch her to make him know that she was really there. Honestly if she did turn out to be real, Bae wouldn't want her to go. And, it would hurt more if she disappeared again. He would find a way to make her stay if he had to, but, at the same time he was only 5 years old, so what exactly could he do? “Well, if that's what happened, then it doesn't really sound complicated. You disappear without a word, and, now suddenly you're back. Are you really sorry?”

Milah // Mama?

--------------------
user posted image
Made by Bach
We are Infinite
PM
^
Milah
 Posted: Nov 27 2016, 08:43 PM

Rumplestiltskin

Enchanted Forest

Milah is online

Leaving her son had been the hardest thing she had done. She was wrong in a lot of ways for doing so. Their lives weren't perfect by any means when she left. Perhaps it had been to Rumple and Baelfire, but for her it wasn't. It had been a flurry of both good and bad moments. The only moments in which she had felt were good were when she was with her son. Other than that, it felt like a flurry of chaos. But being away from it, it felt like she was finally in a sense free. Even though part of her felt like it was missing. A piece of her always would be without her son by her side.

A part of her was gone without her son being in her life. It wasn't like she'd planned when she had given birth to Baelfire that she would eventually leave him, and to be gone without a word just five short years later. Here she'd had no idea of what Rumple was to tell their son, when she'd left. Of course she instinctively had a sense that he'd want answers. Answers she wasn't sure she could really provide. Even though she'd left just a few short months ago, she was back now and there were only so few things she could truly do to make her son understand in a way that a five year old could.

Part of her wanted to wrap her arms around her son. Taking a deep breath she looked towards her son. "Baelfire, it's--not like that. Yes, I'll admit I left. But it was never because of something you did. It was me. I--I never intended to hurt you and I know that that is exactly what I've done. I came back to see you. For you. To try and talk to you. I don't know what your father's told you. I know that what I did, caused you an insurmountable amount of pain and I just wish I could change that but I know I can't. Nothing I say will make things better by any stretch of the imagination. I love you, Baelfire, and that will never change." She replied honestly. Did this mean she was willing to go back to the way things used to be? Absolutely not, because she could not abandon Killian and the crew. She made a promise she'd return after this visit and she intended to uphold that promise. Though right now, all she wanted to do was hold onto her son and never let go. Just seeing him there, reminded her of how much she had missed him. Which was why she was here in the first place.

Neal Cassidy
PM
^
Neal Cassidy
 Posted: Dec 11 2016, 10:48 PM

Enchanted Forest

Emma is online

▲ Don't you worry child
Milah ▲ notes

Waking up that next morning had been the most painful thing he'd ever felt. Looking all around the cottage for his mother, and, not being able to see her. Then hearing his papa telling him that she was gone. Just sitting in his arms for a while, having the only family he had left by his side. He didn't know why, because he'd felt like everything had been perfect. Having both of his parents there, and, being the family they were supposed to be.

A part of him felt missing the day he realised his mother was gone. He'd never asked to be born, but, he had been. But, unfortunately his mother hadn't seemed to realise that this meant she was meant to be in his life. Bae just wanted some answers, since obviously things hadn't happened the way that his father had told him they had. And, now he was confused about the truth. Which meant that he was probably going to have to ask his papa some stuff as well. The few months she'd been gone, had been the most painful thing he'd felt in his life. And, that was a lot for a 5 year old to handle.

Bae wanted to wrap his arms around his mother, but, he needed some answers first. “So, I didn't do anything, but, you still left me? You're right it did hurt, I'm 5, and, yet you still chose to leave. I do have to know though, where did you go that night, and, where have you been? I mean, if you're not with me and papa, you had to have gone somewhere.” Bae wasn't sure if his mother was going to be back for good, and, he wanted to know for sure, before he risked doing anything that involved letting his mother in again. Whoever it was that she'd left him for, obviously was someone she loved more then him, if she had abandoned him, but, obviously wasn't abandoning this man. And, that's what hurt more then anything else.

--------------------
user posted image
Made by Bach
We are Infinite
PM
^
Milah
 Posted: Dec 21 2016, 01:36 AM

Rumplestiltskin

Enchanted Forest

Milah is online

She had been doing what she had for the last few years. It hadn't been her plan to leave the way that she had, it wasn't like she looked at her life when Baelfire was born and thought hm, five years later I'm gonna abandon him. No, it was nothing like that. It hurt more than she let on, to Killian not being able to see him. Not being able to hold him and to sing to him. To be the mother she should be. Everything between her marriage to his father, to Rumple had been far from perfect. It hadn't always been that way, but towards the end it was unbearable.

It wasn't like suddenly she had more money, really but she was able to do things that she'd always desired. To see the world and to do what made her happy. Even though in her heart of hearts she would never truly be happy without Baelfire being with them. She knew of course that there were answers she needed to give to her son but how could she make him understand? She knew at five years old he shouldn't have to be facing this stuff.

But it seemed as though Rumple had lied to their boy. Oh she'd have to have some choice words with him if she saw him. "I didn't want to leave you, Baelfire. But you--I also didn't want to uproot you from the home you'd always known. Of the people in the village that have always been good to you. I cannot change the past, Baelfire. I--well where I went isn't necessarily important. Let's just say I had some things I had to take care of. Before I found you, I was on a pirate ship." She knew that if Rumple had said anything that maybe it would connect in his mind and not make things worse.

"The important thing is I'm safe. And I'm here. Now." She knew it would take some time before her son ever let her back in, in it's entirety. Yes, it'd been hard to leave. Yes it seemed like she had made all the wrong choices. But she was back. Even if she wasn't entirely sure how long she'd be able to stay. She felt guilty. Because she didn't do what she had, to be cruel. And it wasn't like Killian was ever more important than her son. It was just Baelfire had always been closest to his father. So pulling him away was a lot harder than she would have liked. She didn't want to make his life more difficult than it already was. And in her heart, it hurt knowing how much pain she'd caused him.

Neal Cassidy
PM
^
Neal Cassidy
 Posted: Dec 26 2016, 08:18 PM

Enchanted Forest

Emma is online

▲ Don't you worry child
Milah ▲ notes

Bae had accepted the fact that his mother had died, and, was trying to live his life as much as possible. One that he had to accept wouldn't involve his mother. He loved his father, and knew he was trying his best to give him the life he should've had. It hurt him inside more then he'd let on, more then he let his father see. That was a pain that he felt inside everytime he saw people with their mothers, or when he saw flashes of his mother either in his head, or the drawings in his sketch-book. His family had seemed perfect, or at least it had to him, even if he did know that his parents were fighting.

The fact that his mother was standing in front of him led him to wonder whether she had that better life now. Whether she had more money then she'd had with them. Bae didn't know what she had now that was different, but, he also didn't care. He had needed his mother for months, but, she had obviously chosen not to do anything to let him know that she was still around, and, had actually wanted to be with him. Right now he just wanted some sort of answers, even if he wasn't sure what they would be.

His father had said that she was dead. He would talk to him later, find out why he lied. Or if he knew he lied to him. “For someone who didn't want to, you sure seemed to do it anyway. You're right you can't. You can't just magically make it months ago, and, have you not have left. You mean the pirates that papa said had killed you.” Bae knew that his father had told him that pirates had been what killed his mother, and, now she was actually on that ship anyway.

“But, for how long are you going to be?” Bae asked. He needed to know for sure whether his mother was just going to pick up and leave again, or at least how long she was going to be here before she did so. He didn't want to start to build a relationship with her again, only to have her leave again without even saying goodbye. Bae didn't want to tell his father that she was around, if she wasn't going to be here for an extended period of time. He and his father had a relationship, but, he was also sure he didn't want to lie to him about his mother being here, which he wouldn't. But, he needed a definite time frame first.

--------------------
user posted image
Made by Bach
We are Infinite
PM
^
Milah
 Posted: Dec 27 2016, 04:56 AM

Rumplestiltskin

Enchanted Forest

Milah is online

She had known without a shadow of a doubt that her former husband had to have said something to their boy for him to be the way he was now, though it hadn't been all that long since that night she had left. Fighting with Rumple had never been what she'd wanted to do. She hated it. And that was in part why she had left. That and because she was so sick of feeling like she didn't matter. Because in a way she felt like she didn't. Yes she'd always had her baby boy and he was the only thing that had kept her there as long as she had been. Rumple had too for a while, until the end when he just stopped making her feel wanted. And needed. Something that Killian always had seemed to do.

She hadn't liked the fact that she'd gained something wonderful in order to lose something that was as precious as her perfect baby boy. Still life had not been what she anticipated it would be. Had her life been perfect now? No. A perfect life would have been to go with Killian and to have Baelfire right there with them. Choosing for months to try and get back to her son wouldn't matter as she had only gotten back here because she was relentless about it, and it was the closest port where they could refill supplies. But looking towards her baby boy, she sighed. "It's a long complicated story. All I will say is that it had nothing to do with you. Why I left and why I didn't stay. It's all because of things that went on between your father and I that I will not get into with you because it isn't for a child to know. I can't turn back the time that I missed, but I wish I could. No, the pirates didn't do anything to me. They've--been helpful. It's 'cause of them that I made it back here. I'm close with the Captain." Close was an understatement but again it wasn't appropriate for a child his age to know everything that went on behind closed doors. There it was, the question she didn't ultimately know.

"I haven't gotten that far to be honest. I came here to see you. You're the only reason I'm even here." Although she wasn't sure whether in the time she would be here if they could build something that was the start to a relationship or not. She didn't want to be coming and going like a revolving door. Yet that was almost what it might be like. "For now, at the very least I don't want your papa knowing anything until I can figure out what I'm doing. I don't want to make things more difficult for him, or for you." Although honestly she cared less about Rumple's discomforts than she had for her only son.

Neal Cassidy
PM
^
Neal Cassidy
 Posted: Jan 1 2017, 03:42 AM

Enchanted Forest

Emma is online

Honestly Bae had no idea where his mother had gone, all he knew was that she was just up and gone from his life. He still had hope that his mother would be coming back to him, until his father told him what he did. But, now she was back here, and, he wasn't sure what to think. He had no idea where she had gone, or what this meant now. “So, you went with the piwates by choice?” Bae asked, looking at his mother.

“Maybe I'll at weast get to say goodbye this time” Bae said, as he sniffed the air. Bae didn't want to set himself up for hope, only to watch her leave again. He wanted a relationship with her, and, her with him, but, he didn't want to have to see her gone again. “Ok I won't tell him. But, I can't stay here, if you're not gowing to be here for a long twime.”

Bae looked around, and, sat down on a log which was underneath one of the trees, and, wrapped his arms around himself, wondering what exactly his mother being back meant exactly. He looked at the ground for a moment, before looking back up at his mother as she continued to stand there.

Tag: Milah

� crazy elf

--------------------
user posted image
Made by Bach
We are Infinite
PM
^
Milah
 Posted: Jan 1 2017, 07:55 PM

Rumplestiltskin

Enchanted Forest

Milah is online

It wouldn't help her son to know where she had gone during the months she was absent from his life, nor would it help solve where they were in their relationship at the present moment. Coming back here brought up a lot of memories for her, some good, and some that were not so good. Death was a little easier for someone to swallow than the idea of someone just walking out of the door and never coming home. She knew that. But as much as she wanted to be there for her baby boy, she didn't want to stay in this place. Where the memories haunted her far more than she would have liked.

"By choice, no. But I knew I'd be safe. I became friends with them, it's quite complicated Baelfire. They're not exactly the people I thought they were when I first met them. Nor am I, for that matter. I didn't want to leave without saying goodbye, last time. I just didn't have a choice. This time I do." She replied softly, knowing it wouldn't matter. Especially if Rumple found her. She'd be as good as dead anyway. She wanted Baelfire in her life but she didn't want to do it in this town. But she supposed she didn't have much choice. He was too much like his dear old dad. Not wanting to leave this town. "Baelfire, I'm here for now, that's all I know. If and when I leave you'll be the one to know first." She supposed Killian may or may not present himself at any point during this discussion but she hoped for his sake he'd stay away.

Only because she didn't want her boy to see her and Killian being as close as they'd become and have him run to his father and give Rumple more of a reason to try and kill them both. Because she was sure that would be a possibility. But she hated hearing her son sound so sad, it wasn't like the little boy she had loved from the moment he was born. She took a few steps closer to him but still had kept somewhat of a distance between them. Letting him take the final steps to get closer. She loved her son, although she wasn't really sure how well this was going to work, since she knew she'd hurt him again if she left but she also had a ship to help run. "Why don't we just--spend the time together while we can. Because life is short, and everything can change in an instant." It was true. But she also did not know if Baelfire would want to do that.

Neal Cassidy
PM
^
Neal Cassidy
 Posted: Jan 6 2017, 11:44 PM

Enchanted Forest

Emma is online

“Yeah I was safe. But, that doesn't mean I wiked knowing you'd gone. Complicated doesn't make it better. I'm not the same wittle boy either. You couldn't shake me awake just to let me know you were going. So that means you will be weaving again.” He had no idea about whether this would last, especially if his papa showed up after doing his selling around the Forest. Bae wanted his mother to stay here with him, but, he wanted his father with him as well. He didn't really want to choose between his parents, especially when he was only 5 years old. “So, you're here, but, you don't know if you're hewar to stway.” Bae had no idea if she was alone, but, if she was then why wouldn't she stay? She obviously wasn't.

But, he wasn't sure he wanted to know who she'd gone off with. His father probably wouldn't be happy, but, he also knew that he probably couldn't feel sadder then he did himself. This sadness was obvious as he stood there with his mother, but, didn't get too close to her. Bae just stood there and looked at her for a moment, not sure what he wanted to do. He loved his mother, but, he still felt the pain from all those months ago when he woke up with her gone. Hearing those words while we can, made Bae nervous, since that meant that she was probably going to be gone again. “So, what would we do, and, how much time do we actually have?”

Tag: Milah
BY MITZI

--------------------
user posted image
Made by Bach
We are Infinite
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (3) 1 2 3 
Add Reply
New Poll

OUR AFFILIATES

skin by miss texas at cttw, cc, and shine