Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Thought of Dreaming, Tag: Mel <3
Princess Aurora
 Posted: Jun 13 2018, 08:50 PM

Sleeping Beauty

Enchanted Forest

Mel is online

24 years old / 144 posts

sharks make me wanna put the hammer to my head

Well, then they would just have to fix that. Iris thought that they needed to have their own girl's trip. This time there would be nothing stopping them. Or so she would hope. Maybe have someone watch over Tucker since she did not think taking him along would be wise. He was too young to cross travel anyway, "Maybe we could travel together? Make it our own personal get a way?" she offered. Not sure how much she had in the savings but she could always find out.

Iris took another sip of her wine and tilted her head. LA did sound pretty awesome. Seeing the beaches that they had out there. She could have a reason to wear her bikini that she got. Forgetting the reason she got it in the first place. Seattle was too cold for that sort of thing.

"Los Angeles it is! Friend road trip what do you say?" she asked with a smile on her face. She waited for the answer before she would press the play again on the movie. This was going to be a blast she could already feel it in her gut.

Perhaps even take a video camera with them so they could document each path of their journey. Be like little video diaries if you will. That random thought came into her head as she waited.

Aileen Kennedy
Best Friendsssss
MITZI

--------------------
user posted image
Set by me
PM
^
Aileen Kennedy
 Posted: Jul 11 2018, 01:01 PM

OC

Land Without Magic

Angel on fire is online

25 years old / 54 posts

Imogen Bowen
I'll do anything for you
to see you smile
The big, bright smile appeared on Imogen's face and when she was smiling like that, it really meant something. "I would love that. We don't need to travel all across the world, I feel like even visiting next city would be enough, at least for the start" while growing up Imogen wouldn't even think she would have enough money to travel, or let alone have someone to go with her, but now she had. She couldn't even remember how exactly she met Iris but that didn't matter. What was important was that she finally had someone who wants to be her friend, to care about her on the way her family obviously never wanted.

Imogen was sure part of her wants to visit the City of Angels because of Hollywood. Of course, the city seemed really nice and she wouldn't mind spending some time at the beach just enjoying in the sun and maybe drinking cocktail or two, but for her, journalist, to be in the city full of popular singers, actors... It would be heaven.

"Los Angeles? Really? I mean, great! I mean, for real?" she started speaking awkwardly but she was just shocked and happy and excited. It will happen. She will travel, for the first time in her life. And yes, she traveled and saw some cities as a child, and after all, she came to this city but this would be her first real holiday, where she travels just for fun, nothing more.

Imogen hugged Iris again with a smile still on her face. "I'm really looking forward to it." Sure, it will take time to plan everything, but this was a start. Beginning of something new and amazing.

Princess Aurora / outfit / notes

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
Avie and both sigs by amazing Bach as always <3
PM
^
Princess Aurora
 Posted: Jul 13 2018, 09:26 AM

Sleeping Beauty

Enchanted Forest

Mel is online

24 years old / 144 posts

sharks make me wanna put the hammer to my head

Iris saw the smile on Imogen’s face which made her happy and the smile from her own face never faded away. True they did not have to, but hoping to travel somewhere. At least for a little bit and get out of Hyperion Heights for a while. It seems like it has been too long and someone could surely watch Tucker for her she trusted a few people in the town. Maybe Odette or Chris if they were not too busy. ”Yes, exactly that would be fun. It would still be a road trip and I’d be all up for it,” she said with a bright grin on her face.

”Why not? Its not that far from Seattle and they have one of those tours of Hollywood,” she suggested and hoping that they could do this. She had never seen people leave the city, but maybe because they were so focused on their jobs? This was time for them to live a little and to have sisterhood friendship style.

Going to hug her best friend and nodded, ”I am too, I could send off for some vacation planning booklets? Then we can watch even videos to see what else there is to do,” she said in all excitement in her voice.

Could hardly seem to focus on the movie if they were to plan their real vacation. It was all going to be worth it.

Aileen Kennedy
Best Friendsssss
MITZI

--------------------
user posted image
Set by me
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll

OUR AFFILIATES

RP Lovers Top RP Sites

skin by miss texas at cttw, cc, and shine