Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply

Stars of the Skyy, Plotter for Sarah Williams/Aqua
Skyy
 Posted: Jun 23 2017, 08:45 PM

N/A

OoC Account

Phoenix Skyy is online

25 years old / 7 posts

So I'm not very good with fancy html coding, so I'm sorry if this is incredibly direct without bells and whistles.

I really could use some plotting for Aqua the most, but I'd like to get Sarah more involved, too.

Aqua is originally from Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep and her profile is here.

Sarah is from Labyrinth and her profile is here.

Please quote me if you have any ideas or thoughts. I'm open to any suggestions.

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
PM
^
Katie
 Posted: Jun 24 2017, 03:54 AM

the master at...everything!

OoC Account

Katie is online

29 years old / 227 posts

Skyy: -points to plotter page in my signature- Potential plots, yes?

--------------------
user posted image
Credits to Bach for this AMAZING set!
plotter | tracker | want ads | graphics | future character ideas
PMEmailWebsiteGTalkAIMYIMMSN
^
Twin
 Posted: Jun 24 2017, 05:23 PM

Dork

Admin

Twin is online

30 years old / 3002 posts

Skyy
I love Aqua! It would be awesome to have her and Rumple maybe in the realm of darkness doing something together? You know Rumple would be interested in that darkness keyblade. XD

She and Garnet might also get along, I think! Garnet is very calm and reserved, but not afraid to voice her opinions. xD She can be a bit of a therapist at times. >>

I have a million other characters, too, but I'll start with just these two
PMEmailWebsiteAIM
^
Skyy
 Posted: Jun 28 2017, 10:57 AM

N/A

OoC Account

Phoenix Skyy is online

25 years old / 7 posts

Twin
Oh god. Rumple would have to hold something way over Aqua's head for her to even consider helping him find a keyblade of darkness (though the catch is he would need someone to perform an inheritance ceremony to wield it).
Garnet? As in SU? HMMMMMMMMMM That is mighty tempting. But I'll also dig more through your plotter!

Katie
Indiana seems like one of this first Aqua would gravitate towards given she has an affinity for magic. But I'm having trouble coming up with ideas besides "Hey, you have magic? Awesome! I'm great at using it!"
As for Killian, in the games Aqua did travel to Neverland briefly, but never encountered Captain Hook. Maybe they have a chance meeting or something? With the stories being two huge variations (OUAT opting for the darker, sinister Pan vs Disney Classic mischievous Pan) we can work something out for them to connect on.

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
PM
^
Avril
 Posted: Jun 28 2017, 11:01 AM

professional mess in life

OoC Account

trash is online

N/A years old / 363 posts

Hi Skyy! -throws chars at you-. Ehem, firstly, I love Sarah! Or at least I loved in the movie xd. Labyrinth was one of my favourite movies when I was a kid, and it still is, of course. Jareth will always have a special place in my cold, dark heart XD. Anyhow, all of my characters are way more outgoing and upbeat than Aqua or Sarah, but still. I think Lola and Aqua could like get along due to the magic thing! Let me know if any of my characters interest you, my dear! <3.
PM
^
Twin
 Posted: Jun 28 2017, 12:09 PM

Dork

Admin

Twin is online

30 years old / 3002 posts

Skyy
Haha, he doesn't actually need to OWN it, I think just learning about it would be enough for him. He knows keyblades don't work the same outside of hub World and the portal magic doesn't work outside of there, so he's not SUPER invested in them anymore. XD Still, darkness. >> He would be interested in learning about how darkness worked in their world.
PMEmailWebsiteAIM
^
em 'n' em's
 Posted: Jun 29 2017, 08:11 PM

Site time-traveller

OoC Account

Emma is online

22 years old / 302 posts

Neal and Sarah: I love the AU feels. Maybe if you're changing the history we can make this an actual canon thread. And have these be real feels. Or we can do something similar.

Skyy

--------------------
user posted image
Made by Bach
PM
^
Skyy
 Posted: Aug 12 2017, 08:43 PM

N/A

OoC Account

Phoenix Skyy is online

25 years old / 7 posts

em 'n' em's
Provided that her history only changed so much, it's possible for the AU to be a legitimate canon now. I'm up for it if you are. http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif

Twin
OH! XD Hahahahaha okay That makes sense. I think that would be a conversation Aqua would be hard pressed to have. It would be interesting to see what he would use against her to gain the upper hand in getting her to talk. Thoughts?

Avril
>_< Sorry for the late reply, I had... issues... long story.
Anyway, yes Lola is amazing! Did you have any ideas you wanted to throw out there? Or do you think them meeting by chance and getting acquainted would be the best? I'm up for anything http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
PM
^
Bach
 Posted: Aug 13 2017, 08:45 AM

All of Them

Bach is online

37 years old / 431 posts

Skyy I don't know that much about your characters in general, and I have no idea really who of my 17 babies to throw at them, the link to my plotter is below in my sig, but here's an overview of who I have any ideas, I'm open to any and all plots http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/smile.gif

Geralt | from the TV series/books/video games Witcher (Fantasyland Realm)
James Nolan | the identical twin to David Nolan from OUAT (Enchanted Forest Realm)
Lorelai Gilmore | from the TV show Gilmore Girls (Land Without Magic Realm)
Amanda Perry | from the TV show Stargate Universe (Tomorrowland Realm)
Charlie Bradbury | from the TV show Supernatural (Mysterious Islands Realm)
Michael Banks | from the film Mary Poppins with a lot of realm hopping and growing up since his days with Mary (Land Without Magic Realm)
Thomas O'Hare | based on the rabbit from the book Velveteen Rabbit, OC came with the first curse (Enchanted Forest Realm)
Seth Argent | Scar from Lion King, he goes by Seth Argent in his human body, a name he chose for himself in the Underworld (Critter Country Realm)
Evanna | OC version of Rumple's mother, canon to this board only (Enchanted Forest Realm)
Hank Morgan | Sir Hank Morgan, from OUAT, the Camelot episodes, based on the book by Mark Twain a Connecticut Yankee in King Arthur's Court (Enchanted Forest Realm)
Phoebe Bennett | OC character from the Land Without Magic
Oh Boov | from the film Home, an alien species called the Boov (Tomorrowland Realm)
Sherlock Holmes | from the TV show Elementary and based on the namesake from the books (Tomorrowland Realm)
Charles Vane | OC pirate from the Enchanted Forest, loosely based on the Charles Vane from Black Sails (Enchanted Forest Realm)
Toby Curtis | from the TV show Scorpion, prodigy, psychologist (Tomorrowland Realm)
Tyrion Lannister | from the TV show/books Game of Thrones (Fantasyland Realm)
John Constantine | from the TV show Constantine/Arrow and the DC Comic books, master of the dark arts, exorcist, demonologist (Sector 2814 Realm)

--------------------
PMEmailGTalk
^
Avril
 Posted: Aug 14 2017, 11:37 AM

professional mess in life

OoC Account

trash is online

N/A years old / 363 posts

Don't you even dare to apologize Skyy! Real life should always come first. I hope those issues aren't bothering you anymore <3 <3.

Anywho I would love to throw them together in a thread and see what happens! So yes, then meeting by fate's design would be perfect. Maybe in Granny's?.
PM
^
Maria
 Posted: Aug 16 2017, 09:12 AM

N/A

OoC Account

maria is online

N/A years old / 64 posts

Jenny and Sarah:
I definitely see them as friends, even if it would take a while but they would be fun to rp together in a thread.
PM
^
Skyy
 Posted: Aug 18 2017, 04:43 AM

N/A

OoC Account

Phoenix Skyy is online

25 years old / 7 posts

Maria
Sarah does have a tendency of getting along with most people, so it's likely the two would make easy friends, of even frenemies-- they both have a habit of reacting quickly to a situation.

Avril
;-; Bless you~ And nah. It was more technical issues with my computer which, long story short, reset all of my bookmarks/history, etc. and I lost this site. Even when I tried googling it I could never find it. So with having limited availability to get on my computer and that, it took a while for me to fig up the link I sent to my friend about a year and a half ago.
Granny's seems like the ideal place for people to just bump into one another, and I think that's a great idea. http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/smile.gif

Bach
Oh... my... gosh.... so many characters! Who do I chose? For which character do I chose? >w<
When I have more time later I'll go jump into your plotter and respond on yours! http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
PM
^
Maria
 Posted: Aug 18 2017, 05:11 AM

N/A

OoC Account

maria is online

N/A years old / 64 posts

True, so Jenny has trouble letting people in at times but yeah she will let Sarah in so. I can see them maybe starting on the wrong foot but become friends all in all. Also, with them reacting quickly to a situation they might have arguments at times but still be friends so. We definitely should thread them. What do you think?
PM
^
Skyy
 Posted: Aug 21 2017, 07:10 PM

N/A

OoC Account

Phoenix Skyy is online

25 years old / 7 posts

Maria
Yessssss. I think so. Do you wanna start or should I?

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
PM
^
Maria
 Posted: Aug 22 2017, 01:45 AM

N/A

OoC Account

maria is online

N/A years old / 64 posts

Could you? And no rush at all.
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply

OUR AFFILIATES

skin by miss texas at cttw, cc, and shine