Pages: (9) 1 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply

KAT !'s PLOTTER 2.0
KAT !
 Posted: Jan 25 2017, 08:57 AM

N/A

OoC Account

KAT ! is online

N/A years old / 210 posts

Delphini Riddle-Lestrange

Witch

Other Realms (Harry Potter)

This snarky, priss here is Delphi, daughter of Bellatrix Lestrange and Tom Riddle aka Lord Voldemort. She grew up with no love or respect in an abusive home without family, and grew with a bitterness and need for love in her heart. She will have plenty of enemies-- likely more of those than friends. As far as love, she craves it yet she pushes it away.

Friends: Zelena - mother figure, the only person she really turns to

Right now she is falling for Jaq

Susan Pevensie

Queen

Once the Queen of Narnia in the Golden Age, she led a rebellion against the evil ice queen Jadis with her Siblings. Upon returning to the land after going back to their realm, she found that 10,000 years had passed. They returned the land to its former glory with the help of Caspian X, and left the land to him. She is a lieutenant at the Sherrif's department. She's gentle, kind, and very family oriented. She dreams of the existential white picket fence life. She'll have plenty of friends, and likely few enemies, unless they quarreled with the Narnians. As far as love, this is a very difficult subject given she is in a relationship with Kylo Ren, and yet Caspian X is still a big part of her life and her heart

Family: Lucy Pevensie - adorable sister <3

Neal Cassidy - honorary Pevensie

Peter Pevensie - big broo ♡

Friends: Emma Swan - boss/getting closer

Love: Kylo Ren - Boyfriend, loves dearly but is constantly pushed away Caspian X - still loves him, though she would be hard pressed to admit it because complicated and taken

Athena

Goddess

The goddess of war strategy and wisdom, she was sent by the God Zeus to help with the Horned King problem and hopes to find her daughter as well. She will likely have a fair share of enemies and friends. As far as love goes, her heart belongs to someone, but it is complicated. she is a very hard-headed, yet calm and understanding goddess with a fascination with mortality and the answers to all her questions.

Friends: Alice Liddell

Rubeus Hagrid

Toothiana

Enemies: Love: @[Kozomotis Pitchiner] - loves him, complicated old flame

Caroline Forbes

Vampire

A beautiful, strong mama Bear vampire with two young daughters, Lizzie and Josie Saltzman. After having been turned, she was led on many supernatural misadventures-- including a mystical pregnancy that led to the vampire getting pregnant with a recently deceased Gemini witch's twins. She married her best friend, Stefan Salvatore, but sadly lost her husband and in his memory and as a way to help her daughters opened a school for the supernaturally gifted with their father, Alaric. She now works as a teacher at the high school. She's a bit bossy, so she may get on some nerves, but she has a good heart.

Family: Lizzie and Jozie Saltzman (twin daughters)

Alaric Saltzman - daughter's father

Loki Laufeyson - Complicated Brotp that cuddle and have emo moments

Benny Lafitte - acquaintance

Dean Winchester Pain in the ass, but he's our pain in the ass.

Enemies

Loves: Stefan Salvatore (husband/deceased) Sam Winchester - likes him, complicated friendship

Matt (ex/friend)

Tyler Lockwood (first love/ex/deceased)

Niklaus (old flame/loved her, but complicated)

Alaric Saltzman (Ex Fiance)

Da

Harleen Quinzel

Clown Queen Villain

The Clown Queen of Gotham City. She is equal parts insanity and intelligent. She was once known as Dr. Quinzel, she earned her place in the villain ranks as the accomplice and long time girlfriend to Jack Napier, aka the Joker. After leaving the villain life to start a new one with her daughter, Lucy, she fell into storybrooke.. well, drove.

Friends

Enemies

Loves

Jack Napier - aka the Joker, ex, baby daddy lol no bueno.

Seth Argent - aka Scar, aka fluffy lol current beau ♡ lubs her fluffball

Jane Foster

Astrophysicist

Thor Odinson - ex

Loki Laufeyson - ex's bro/enemiesss

Pepper Potts

The Assistant

The sanity behind Stark Industries, an long time flame of Tony Stark. She is a no nonsense type of gal who enjoys order, and the occasional martini. She's rather sassy when provoked and a quick thinker. While she is a stone hard business with woman with compassion for her employees, she has been known to break under the weird, supernatural crap that follows her now fiance.

Katerina DeScord

Cheshire Cat

The Spirit of Wonderland chaos. This little ball of fur was once a cloud that shrouded Wonderland, driving residents mad until the magic was contained in a created, conscious vessel. After scrutany and burden, she became a cat and the persona stuck. She is a loyal friend, though a coward if she has the wiggle room to be so.

Friends: Jefferson

@[Gwendelyn Bashmath]

Will Scarlet

Kit Schrodinger - thunder buddies for life lol

Felix - New friend

Peter Pan buddyyy

Enemies: Red Queen

Cora

Ezekiel Jones - because mousey. You know what you did, sir.

Love: Jefferson - had an unrequited love (loved him/didnt love her)

Bucky Barnes Boyfriend, falling for him ♡

Lapis Lazuli

Gem

A homeworld Gem, alien. She was trapped in a magical mirror on the mysterious islands for 1000 years until Steven Universe released her.

Friends: Garnet

Pearl

Enemies: Love: Elsa her true love, fiance ♡

Sally Finkelstein

Living Doll

Friends: Ezekiel Jones - weird matchmaker

John Constantine acquaintance

Lola Sunspell friend from EF, another matchmaker

Allison Argent new friend

Enemies: Jamie Moriarty - complicated villain

Love: Silas Edel - complicated thing. Cares about him.

Poppy

Troll Queen

The queen of the Trolls, a tiny, adorable, vibrant species that loves music, singing, dancing, hugging. You name it. Once eaten by the Burgens, they have come to befriend them. Poppy had only recently found herself in Storybrooke

Friends: Puss In Boots - glitter buddies

Kit Schrodinger - Bff / singing partner / mild crush ♡

Sigyn

Asgardian

The Asgardian 'Goddess' and wife of Loki. She loves the arts-- music, painting, reading. She's a paramedic at the hospital. She is also quite the adept fighter, and a student of magic.. If she could ever remember, of course.

Friends: Aziraphale - friends

Love: Loki Laufeyson

Starfire

Tamaranean Princess

Alien princess of Tamaran, and trained warrior. She is a very empathetic and protective, though rather naive compared to most.

Friend: Raven Of Azarath - Best friend

Toothless New friend

Ariel New friend

Fiona

The Black Fairy

Evanna - Daughter ♡

Peter Pan - Ex son'in-law little worm

Rumplestiltskin - Favorite Grandson

Mr. Jacob Hyde

The Dark Half

The dark, passionate side of Dr. Jekyll. The two were once one, but now they're split apart, and Hyde has him tucked away for safe keeping, so long as he has a say in the matter. He is cunning and ruthless as he was left unfulfilled and abandoned by Rumplestiltskin for mourning Mary, the woman he loved, when Jekyll pushed her out of a window.

Family:

Friends:

Love: Enemies: Rumplestiltskin

Meena Elephanté

Elephant [SING!]

Once a quiet elephant with a beautiful voice, she managed to find the confidance to sing out loud-- at least, until she found herself in a human body. She's slid back in her shell and spends most of her time working at the bakery or enjoying music quietly
BY MITZI

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Jessica
 Posted: Feb 17 2017, 10:53 AM

practically perfect in every way!

OoC Account

Jessica is online

18 years old / 210 posts

Hey KAT !

Going to be launching Jamie Moriarty (from the Sherlock Holmes show Elementary) and she and Delphini I can see being peas in a pod. Evil aligned characters, female, both prepared to go to extreme lengths to get what they want etc. I wondered if you'd like them to meet? Jamie would probably take Delphini under her wing and see a younger version of herself in her. Add/change/delete?

--------------------
Plotting Thread --- Wanteds Thread
user posted image
Zelena, Aziraphale, Sarah Jane, Ingrid, Hagrid, the Great Dragon, Moriarty and Zoë Nightshade
Av and sig by Bach!
PM
^
Jaq
 Posted: Feb 28 2017, 09:13 PM

Cinderella

Enchanted Forest

Em 'n' em's is online

17 years old / 81 posts

Just gif spamming with these

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

We don't have to have anything come of this, but, these were just so cute. I would love to do something at least.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
KAT !
 Posted: Mar 1 2017, 04:07 PM

N/A

OoC Account

KAT ! is online

Jessica

Sounds good to me. n.n

Jaq

Awee. Just so you know, delphi is suuuper messed up in the head right now and in a bit over a dark place after prison and such. Friendships are literally nonexistent for her, and right now she doesnt think she wants that.

If he plans on friendship or whatever he wants to see with her its going to be a long difficult road with how closed off she is. ♡ would love some plotting!

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Jaq
 Posted: Mar 1 2017, 04:13 PM

Cinderella

Enchanted Forest

Em 'n' em's is online

17 years old / 81 posts

It's ok. Jaq is still kind of weary getting super close to anyone after Billy's death. So right now the only 'close' person to him would be Cinderelly. So, he doesn't feel like he wants that to happen again, but, he might need it on some level.

But, like I said it was simply because the gifs were cute, I wasn't expecting or implying anything. But, we could plot out a first meeting at least. I doubt they'll be close, or even tolerable at first, but, we can see what happens.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
KAT !
 Posted: Mar 1 2017, 04:33 PM

N/A

OoC Account

KAT ! is online

Yeah she's going to be very intolerable. Lol

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Jaq
 Posted: Mar 1 2017, 04:46 PM

Cinderella

Enchanted Forest

Em 'n' em's is online

17 years old / 81 posts

Jaq is normally ok with that, but, I could sense that Delphini would pluck the last nerve.

Maybe she needs some stuff fixed, and, she either comes to the shop or he goes to her. And, the intolerance ensues.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Jack Skellington
 Posted: Mar 4 2017, 01:53 AM
Jack Skellington

is online

years old / N/A posts

JACK and SUSAN - I dunno much with these two, but Jack is technically a villain. They can be enemies. He does act nice though so she can either see through his act or fall for it.

JACK and GRANNY - She can be the only adult he likes, because everyone loves Granny.

KAT !
^
KAT !
 Posted: Mar 8 2017, 09:12 PM

N/A

OoC Account

KAT ! is online

Special thanks to Twin & Katie for the new plotter and helping with the glitches <3

ALL UPDATED!

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Katie
 Posted: Mar 9 2017, 05:48 AM

the master at...everything!

OoC Account

Katie is online

29 years old / 354 posts

KAT !

You can decide which picture you like better:

https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/519114...4/YF5XkIUb.jpeg

OR

https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/709406...28/EPRFOBv7.jpg

And I will add it for you then send you the code with the CORRECT picture!

--------------------
user posted image
Credits to Bach for this AMAZING set!
plotter | tracker | want ads | graphics | future character ideas
PMEmailWebsiteGTalkAIMYIMMSN
^
KAT !
 Posted: Mar 9 2017, 09:22 AM

N/A

OoC Account

KAT ! is online

I went ahead and added it n.n thanks Katie!

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Chuckles
 Posted: Mar 12 2017, 03:32 PM

N/A

OoC Account

chuckles is online

N/A years old / 69 posts

@[KAT ¡]

Because Sally and Maria need to be friends <3
PM
^
Sofie
 Posted: Mar 13 2017, 05:12 AM
Sofie

is online

years old / N/A posts

KAT !

I would love for Peter and Su to have some threads <3 right now he's kind of stressed out so I think it'd do them good to have some time together if you're up for it!

I would also love for Mordred to meet Delphini... he knows how it goes to have complex family relationships, so a thread between them could be very interesting!
^
KAT !
 Posted: Mar 13 2017, 07:51 AM

N/A

OoC Account

KAT ! is online

Chuckles

Yaas! They're head strong, smart young women with a rebellious side. Literally need to be best friends <33

Sofie

Agreed! Peter and Su are the best sibs/bffs. & Delphini is a jerk just so you know http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/tongue.gif So it will likely go south the first time they meet. lol but I think it would be good for her to get more people that understand her.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Lime
 Posted: Mar 13 2017, 03:02 PM

N/A

OoC Account

Lime is online

20 years old / 58 posts

Hi! c:

Penelope & Katerina/Cheshire Cat - Penelope is Will's younger sister and she'll definitely be curious about one of her brother's friends, so they should meet somehow! c:

Penelope & Lapis - I have no idea how they could meet, I just love Lapis a lot from the show. XD Buuut maybe Penelope could do some exploring? :33

Penelope & Granny - Granny is kickbutt and I think Penelope would like her very much, she might offer to help Granny out with things, like it's to help herself feel alive again.

KAT !
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (9) 1 2 3 ... Last »
Add Reply

OUR AFFILIATES

RP Lovers Top RP Sites

skin by miss texas at cttw, cc, and shine