Posted: Apr 18 2018, 02:44 PM

The Vampire Diaries

Mysterious Islands

Angel on fire is online

26 years old / 20 posts

Elena Salvatore
If you finally grew up
maybe you wouldn't need a babysitter
Honestly, while listening to Caroline, Elena wasn't sure if she was supposed to laugh or cry. She came to the city 2 days ago and agreed to live with Caroline for now. At least until she finds her own place and a job since Car told her it's not possible to leave the city. That made Elena sad; she was trying so hard to live normal life and now she was stuck in the city full of supernatural being. But back to the point; Car has a boyfriend! And he has an annoying brother that doesn't want to leave them alone. So Elena had a task: to keep him, Dean, as far as possible. She didn't like an idea about spending time with a stranger but... Best friend's duty calls.

Elena was in the living room drinking a glass of wine when she heard the doorbell. Caroline went to open and a few moments later Elena stood up and went to the hallway. Caroline and Sam were already gone, somewhere doing whatever and Elena looked at the man standing there. "You must be Dean. I'm supposed to keep you company today" she tried to smile, she really did. And indeed, a little smile appeared on her face but that didn't stop her to sound like a brat who tells his mother he doesn't want to eat vegetables.

Dean Winchester / Hope it's okay <3

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Dean Winchester
 Posted: Apr 22 2018, 06:41 AM

Supernatural

Mysterious Islands

Em 'n' em's is online

38 years old / 133 posts

Dean didn't know why he had been told he needed to be babysat. He knew that he could seem to be in the way, but, he wanted to be with his brother. It wasn't his fault that his girlfriend didn't like him, but, he was just doing what he had always done, and, protecting his brother. He wasn't going to be completely in the way, but, they had been together for his whole life. Dean had arrived with Sammy at the woman's apartment, and, he kept his hands in his pockets before ignoring the glare he was getting from Sammy.

He gave a gentle nod in the direction of Caroline as the two of them walked off, and, he was left with a dark haired girl. Dean had to admit, at least the woman was nice to look at. "Well as long as it isn't babysitting. I guess I'm ok with that." Dean said, as he leant against the door frame just looking at her for a moment. "So can I come in or what?"

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
Both sigs made by the lovely Bach
PM
^
Elena Gilbert-Salvatore
 Posted: May 3 2018, 05:57 AM

The Vampire Diaries

Mysterious Islands

Angel on fire is online

26 years old / 20 posts

Elena Salvatore
If you finally grew up
"Why would it be babysitting?" Elena asked innocently. "Car just thought it would be good for me to meet people here" she offered him her best smile. Oh hell, it was babysitting. That is the only way how you call keeping annoying brother away from your best friend. But instead saying that she smiled at him. "Of course, I have a feeling you already know your way around, probably better than I do" she went back to the living room.

"Do you want to drink something?" She asked once when she heard footsteps in the room and looked back at him with her glass of wine in hand. "I'm Elena, by the way. I figured out I didn't introduce myself properly" she said and sat back on the sofa.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Dean Winchester
 Posted: Jul 7 2018, 05:52 AM

Supernatural

Mysterious Islands

Em 'n' em's is online

38 years old / 133 posts

“Because in the past. It's been hinted that I may need a babysitter at times.” Dean admitted as he just looked at her. “Well I'm ok with helping with that I guess.” Dean just gave a smile. He knew that it was definitely in a way babysitting. He knew that he was ordered to stay out of the way when Sammy was with Caroline. This was probably one of the only ways. Dean let out a chuckle as he heard that next comment. “Yeah, well that may be kind of true.” Dean then shrugged before he made his way inside the apartment.

“Uh, sure. I'd ask for a beer, but, I don't think Caroline is the type to have that stuff around.” Dean said, knowing that there were two little kids in this apartment. And, she wouldn't even let her kids have innocent ice-cream. “Nice to meet you.” Dean glanced at her, before moving himself to the couch, and, lying on it picking up the remote.

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
Both sigs made by the lovely Bach
PM
^
Elena Gilbert-Salvatore
 Posted: Jul 12 2018, 09:51 AM

The Vampire Diaries

Mysterious Islands

Angel on fire is online

26 years old / 20 posts

Elena Salvatore
If you finally grew up
"That must be terrible! Why would anyone think you need a babysitter?" Elena tried her best to sound shocked. Now she was glad that she had to pretend in the past a lot because these were times when the person could really use some good acting. Though at the first, Dean didn't look that bad. While listening to Caroline Elena was prepared to face a child stuck in the body of all grown up now but he seemed... Fine? But who knows, Elena learned in the past that people can easily trick you so she was ready for everything. "That is so sweet of you, I lust for some company" and that was, in some way the truth. Elena was always that popular girl who loved to be the center of everything. That changed a bit when her parents died, but it was still deep down in her. And here she was all alone. Well, except for Car and twins.

Beer. Elena smiled and stood up again. "I got you" she walked toward the big commode and unlocked the highest door taking a bottle of beer and then walking toward Dean again. "Caroline protested a lot, but there is no way I would live in the house where I can't have a decent drink so this was our compromise. I keep it far away from twins and if she ever sees them close to alcohol, well she had a lot of threats" of course, Elena would never allow that. That is the reason why alcohol was locked better than money in some banks. After she gave beer to Dean she sat back on her spot looking at him. "So, tell me something about you. Car says you are a hunter?"

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

OUR AFFILIATES

RP Lovers Top RP Sites

skin by miss texas at cttw, cc, and shine