Pages: (14) 1 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply

A mixed bag of em 'n' em's
em 'n' em's
 Posted: May 24 2016, 08:45 PM

Site time-traveller

OoC Account

Emma is online

22 years old / 239 posts

Neal Cassidy
"32". enchanted forest. michael raymond james.
Meet Neal Cassidy, once known as Baelfire. He is originally from the Enchanted Forest, but, has been in this world since he was 14, after a detour to Neverland. Being back from the Underworld, Neal has recently settled back into this town working as a mechanic. All areas aside from love is open.

Friends: For Neal this is complicated. His trust issues, and, childhood had him moving around alot so he never really had the chance to make friends. Being in Storybrooke he is more open to the idea of it, even if his trust issues still aren't completely gone.

Enemies: He'll only see you as an enemy if you hurt people he cares about.

Love: His heart will always only belong to one person, and, isn't looking for anyone else.

• True Love: Emma Swan

Ariel
21. other realms. joanna garcia.
Meet Ariel otherwise known as the Little Mermaid. Being a mermaid, Ariel is originally from Atlantica, and, has been to many of the worlds that this place offers, but, has settled in Storybrooke working as a swimming instructor. The only area that is closed for her is love.

Friends: This is something Ariel is always happy to make, and, is quite good at making. Having the ability to go to all the different worlds that are offered, she has made a few over the years, and, she is always happy to make more.

Enemies: This isn't something she goes out of her way to make, but, the main people on this list are people who are proved to be evil, or use/betray her in one way or another. You can stay off this list if you don't give her a reason to dislike you.

Love: Her heart will always only belong to one person, and, isn't looking for anyone else.

• True Love: Prince Eric

Tiana
20. other realms. vanessa morgan.
Meet Tiana. She is originally from a different version of New Orleans, and, has been in Storybrooke since the first curse where she has been working as an assistant at the animal shelter, and, as an intern for Regina Mills. All areas, aside from love are open.

Friends:

Enemies:

Love: Her heart will always only belong to one person, and, isn't looking for anyone else.

• True Love: Prince Naveen

Thumbelina
16. enchanted forest. Ariana Grande.
Meet Thumbelina. She was originally from the Enchanted Forest, and, has been in Storybrooke since the first curse where she works as an assistant at Game of Thorns. She has all areas open at this point.

Friends:

Enemies: Can you hate her? Look at her, and, answer that. If you can let me know. I'll be more then happy to plot

Love:

Graham Humbert
35. enchanted forest. jamie dornan.
Meet Graham Humbert, once known as the Huntsman. He is originally from the Enchanted Forest, and, despite being in Storybrooke since the first curse, he has recently returned from the Underworld and managed to attempt to settle into a life in this town again. All areas are open for him.

Friends: Graham is pretty open when it comes to making friends, as long as you're pure of heart, and, don't set out to hunt the wolves.

Enemies: Graham had never really gone looking for enemies, but, they had managed to find him anyway. But, the biggest permanent enemy for him is probably the Evil Queen.

Love: This is something that he may struggle to feel properly without his heart, but, Graham is slowly developing feelings for Tiger Lily, even if he doesn't realise it yet.

Luna Lovegood
23. other realms. evanna lynch.
Meet Luna Lovegood, she is originally from the hidden wizard part of London, and, somehow found herself in this town Storybrooke where she has followed in her father's foot-steps and is working as a journalist for the Daily Mirror. All areas are open for her.

Friends: These aren't something that are easy for her to make, since everyone sees her as odd or looney. But, once Harry befriended her, suddenly she felt like she could have new friends, even if they are still limited.

Enemies: This isn't something she ever goes looking for, but, they come with the rest of it. Being on Harry's side brought the same enemies out, but, I don't think that new ones will come out.

Love: This is something Luna has never felt, or gone looking for. But, I would be ok with something if it came up through plots. Although I am a Huna shipper I'm ok with whatever.

Rapunzel
19. enchanted forest. dianna agron.
Meet Rapunzel. She is originally from the Enchanted Forest, where she was meant to be a princess, but, was stolen away. Rapunzel has been in Storybrooke since the second curse where she owns her own hair salon. All areas except for love is open.

Friends: Being trapped in a tower for her whole life has made this impossible for her to make. But, being out of the tower, it is probably possible for her to make some.

Enemies: She isn't really the type to go looking for enemies, but, her biggest enemy is probably that woman Mother Gothel who kept her kidnapped. If you can think of a plot to make them enemies, feel free to tell me.

Love: This is very complicated. The only person she has ever gained feelings for, she thought had betrayed her, but, now she has some stuff to work out before she figures out her feelings.

• True Love: Flynn Rider

Jaq
17. enchanted forest. jordan fisher.
Meet Jackson Checkers, who was once known as Jaq, a mouse who lived in Cinderella's pantry. He has been in Storybrooke since the first curse where he works with Marco as a handyman. For now the only area closed for him is love.

Friends: This is something that Jaq is open to, he is quite good at getting to know people, once they get past the whole talking mouse thing, and, in Storybrooke, since the death of Billy/Gus he isn't as open as he once was. But, he is willing to give it a try.

Enemies: As long as you aren't a cat, or someone going after the few he cares about then you won't be on this list.

Love: Jaq had never thought about this as something he would be up for, but, after Mary in the Forest, maybe love is possible for the little mouse. In Storybrooke he is starting to have small feelings for Delphini, even if he doesn't know it yet.

Ezekiel Jones
26. mysterious islands. john harlan kim.
Meet Ezekiel Jones. He's originally from the Mysterious Islands, and, you never quite know who's side he's on. He has found himself here in Storybrooke, and, while being a thief on the side, he is the town's IT guy. The only area that is closed for him is love.

Friends: Ezekiel doesn't really stick around long enough anywhere to have friends, and, even if he did, he bails on too many people to have it stick. The people he meets were more like acquaintances, or targets. Well, until he met the librarians, then he started seeing the point of connections, even if this is still a limited thing for him.

Enemies: This is something that Ezekiel has a huge list of, due to the amount of people he's pissed off or wronged thanks to his lifestyle. It's something Ezekiel is ok with, and, has accepted. While he has definitely made them in the past, he doesn't doubt he'll make them in this new town just as easily.

Love: Ezekiel has never really felt this, except for himself ALOT. Some might say too much, but, in his mind it's just enough, but, there's always room for more. Although he is starting to feel a small amount of love in the other librarians, and, he is starting to gain feelings for a certain fellow troublemaker in town.

• True love: Maria Posada

Amanda Morgan
33. camelot. katharine mcphee.
Meet Lady Amanda Morgan, originally from Camelot. She is recently back from the Underworld, and, working on fixing things with her husband Hank, and, their daughter Violet. She is looking into getting a job at the Rabbit Hole working as a bar tender. She is open to all areas, except for love.

Friends: This really isn't hard, since Amanda is one of the kindest and most friendliest people around, and, has a heart to trust everyone, even if it can't always go well for her.

Enemies: All you have to do to avoid this list, you just need to not bring harm to the two people she cares about most.

Violet Baudelaire
15. other realms. emily browning.
Meet Violet Baudelaire. She is originally from a different version of our world. She recently found herself in this town where she is working as an inventor, and, looking after her sister Sunny. All areas are open for her.

Friends: TBA

Enemies: TBA

Love: TBA

Puss in Boots
22. enchanted forest. grant gustin.
Meet Puss in Boots. He is originally from the Enchanted Forest, and, has been in Storybrooke since the first curse where he has worked as an ice-cream scooper at Any Given Sundae. All areas are open.

Friends: Puss is normally not one to go looking for friends, just doing his thing around the Forest, and, letting the rest happen, especially after losing contact with his childhood friend Flynn, and, then being betrayed by his best friend. But, he is a friendly guy, once people take the time to get to know him.

Enemies: This is pretty easy for him, he is sure they came when it was during his pickpocketing days, but, no new real ones have come in a while.

Love: Puss used to have feelings for Kitty Softpaws, even if he hadn't figured that out. But, he has recently developed a crush on a certain blonde haired fairy, even if he sees it only as flirting right now.

• True Love: Lola Sunspell
  • Former crush: Kitty Softpaws

Daphne 'Boo' Watkins
17. other realms. victoria justice.
Meet Daphne Watkins who was once known simply as Boo. She pretty much had no memory of anything that happened to her in that monster world, but, it has now come back, and, she managed to find her way to Storybrooke where she is working as a waitress. All areas are open for her.

Friends: Daphne is quite good at making friends, since she is quite a friendly girl, and, is willing to give everyone a chance if they deserve it.

Enemies: This one is pretty easy, as long as you don't do something to piss her off, then you'll stay off this list.

Love: Love for her is something that she never really thought about. The closest thing she has is her best friend, but, she would totally be open to the idea of it if something came from a plot.

Judy Hopps
31. critter country. marie avgeropoulos.
Meet Judy Hopps, she is originally from Critter Country who has recently arrived in Storybrooke, alongside Nick Wilde. Judy hasn't really settled on a job yet, but, she is going to be looking into the Sheriff's station, until she finds her way out of this town. Currently all areas are open.

Friends: This is something that Judy is really good at making, since she is willing to talk to anyone who needs it. Her best friend is a con-man fox after all. But, being in Storybrooke now, she will have to re-make friends, but, it still wouldn't be all that hard as long as people are good and not causing trouble.

Enemies: This is a pretty short list, just as long as no-one breaks the law or betrays her, then you won't end up on this list.

Love: Who knows what'll happen in this area, she wasn't focusing on it, more so just being more determined to prove herself. But, bring on the plots and we'll see what happens.

Alex Russo
16. mysterious islands. selena gomez.
Meet Alex Russo. She is a wizard in training from the Mysterious Islands. She has recently come to Storybrooke through the door that is supposed to lead her to the wizarding realm, and, is figuring things out. She will most likely cause trouble until she figures other stuff out.

Friends: For Alex, she doesn't so much have friends, more so that people are somewhat scared of her. Aside from maybe her best friend Harper, she doesn't have alot of solid friends, or rather people that would put up with her. Being in this town, she may be able to make some more actual friends, until she could find a way home.

Enemies: She does have a few of these, but, this is more so from her wizarding adventures, but, it's easy to avoid being her enemy. Just don't annoy her, or give her a challenge of a kind.

Love: This is something she didn't really feel all that much. Yes, she has had flings and boyfriends, but, she's rarely felt it with someone, aside from Dean by the end. But, that didn't last long. I'm open for ideas with this, if need be.

♥ jynnx

--------------------
user posted image
Made by Bach
PM
^
Dionysus
 Posted: May 31 2016, 11:02 PM
Dionysus

is online

years old / N/A posts

Dio & Ariel: So in mythology Dionysus was run off a cliff and saved by a sea woman. Perhaps on here it could have been Ariel? Maybe she could be angry at his metamorphosis, going from the kind deity she used to know to the uncaring and selfish version he's become?

Dio & Bae: Drinking buddies maybe? He doesn't seem the type to piss off Dionysus, Dio might tease him a little though.

Dio & Lily: I don't see much between these two...he'll probably flirt and try to get in her pants and then back off eventually.
^
em 'n' em's
 Posted: May 31 2016, 11:59 PM

Site time-traveller

OoC Account

Emma is online

22 years old / 239 posts

Ariel and Dio: Definitely sounds good to me. I could definitely see her being angry, but, I'm sure that'll just lead to some good conflict later on.

Neal and Dio: Sounds alright to me. He needs more drinking buddies, and, he'd enjoy some more guy friends to be honest. Teasing will be fun.

Lily and Dio: Flirt and feel the wrath of the dragon.

Dionysus

--------------------
user posted image
Made by Bach
PM
^
Zelena
 Posted: Jun 1 2016, 11:52 PM
Zelena

is online

years old / N/A posts

I need baelfire and Zelena rp
^
Neal Cassidy
 Posted: Jun 2 2016, 12:20 AM

Original [Rumpelstiltskin. Peter Pan]

Enchanted Forest

Emma is online

32 years old / 1154 posts

Sure. What did you want to do?

Zelena

--------------------
user posted image
Made by Bach
We are Infinite
PM
^
Emma Swan
 Posted: Jun 2 2016, 07:20 AM

Original

Land Without Magic

The Savior is online

33 years old / 219 posts

Emma and Neal - All the feels please! We need to plot some AU threads, too.
PMWebsite
^
ZaiaFantasy
 Posted: Jun 2 2016, 08:18 AM
ZaiaFantasy

is online

years old / N/A posts

Neal Cassidy

Well, they had a casual type friendship building on the other site? Maybe try to find that common ground again?
^
Dionysus
 Posted: Jun 2 2016, 08:11 PM
Dionysus

is online

years old / N/A posts

Dio&Ariel: Well maybe she can like you know try to remind him who he was?

Dio&Bae: WIll he hate dio if dio starts calling him Baeby?

Dio&Lily: Dio: "Ooo yes please."
^
em 'n' em's
 Posted: Jun 3 2016, 12:01 AM

Site time-traveller

OoC Account

Emma is online

22 years old / 239 posts

Neal and Emma Swan: Yes I'm up for all the threads. I actually wrote a starter for them Here.

But, I'm always up for AU threads. Maybe a thread where he never leaves her, or if he was able to go with Emma and Henry after the curse is reversed. Or a thread where they met when they were teens.
----------------------------

Neal and ZaiaFantasy: Yeah, sounds good to me. We could figure something out I'm sure.
-----------------------------
Dionysus

Ariel: Yeah, that could be fun. She'd be up for that challenge. Who knows how it'll go.

Neal: Oh definitely.

Lily: Well, then lets do something with the two of them then.

--------------------
user posted image
Made by Bach
PM
^
Lex
 Posted: Jun 3 2016, 02:06 PM

N/A

Inactive

Lex is online

N/A years old / 26 posts

em 'n' em's We Should do some Lilly/Cruella I think they shuld try and work things out as she was the one and Ursula who left her on the side of the road and used her magic to stay young.

I say Glinda but it is hard for her to have met Lilly/ Neal or Ariel. But she is now in Storybrooke so they may bump into each other.
PMEmail
^
Aurora
 Posted: Jun 10 2016, 06:54 AM
Aurora

is online

years old / N/A posts

Aurora & Neal:
So as you mentioned in the cbox; Neal has a lot to thank Aurora for finding Emma and everything. Giving information back through a dream and everything. Through the room red room with flames. I think it would be interesting to see her coming into the pet shelter to see all the animals. Maybe she could be buying a pet for Philip (Young Philip that is), and maybe they can meet that way? I'm not entirely sure what else you'd have in mind.

@[Em 'N' Ems]
^
em 'n' em's
 Posted: Jun 10 2016, 07:00 AM

Site time-traveller

OoC Account

Emma is online

22 years old / 239 posts

Lex: Yes to the Lily/Cruella thread. It'll be interesting that's for sure.

Aurora: Yes he does, and, definitely sounds like a good idea to me. I look forward to seeing them reunite.

--------------------
user posted image
Made by Bach
PM
^
Aurora
 Posted: Jun 10 2016, 02:27 PM
Aurora

is online

years old / N/A posts

Aurora & Neal:
I will start the thread for us now at the Shelter!
^
Isaiah Rivendell
 Posted: Jun 15 2016, 07:59 AM
Isaiah Rivendell

is online

years old / N/A posts

Isaiah is Graham's twin, but he doesn't know he has a twin, they were separated at birth. He ended up on Never Land and broke free from the spell of the pipe and escaped on a pirate ship, this took place before Balefire ever got onto the island. After that he stayed a pirate till he was 17/18 where he stayed in Agrabah til a gypsy cursed him and sent him to New York. Where he built items out of wood and helped run a boys orphanage.

Ariel.

I think these two could have met a couple of times during his adventures on the seas. Maybe in different realms too, since mermaids can swim between realms

Bae.

I think the idea of them being roommates is great. Seeing his car broke down at the street sign, it'll take a while to fix. He still doesn't know that anyone here is from the world of magic. The fact that they both don't know about Graham, and Emma coming over to see Isaiah just makes me excited. Though its a small town, i wonder if word about 'graham' being back got out to those that new graham.

Lily.

Maybe if she ended up in New York they could have met? Maybe even dated for a little bit?
^
Tiger-Lily
 Posted: Jun 19 2016, 07:30 PM

N/A

Other Realms

izzi is online

N/A years old / 182 posts

I think that Bae and Tiger-Lily may have interacted a couple of times when she looked in her mid teens. She mostly interacted with Pan, who said he could help her figure out her powers, till she grew ill. She thinks Pan might have thought she stopped coming around because she was planing on using her powers against him. This causing him to renege on their deal about when girls entered neverland that they were to be handed over to her. (talking about Wendy). I put in her app that she didn't really interact with the other boys, but maybe she could have interacted with Bae a couple times. Maybe she even tried to help him escape , but on her way over that was when she fell into a random portal that brought her back to the Enchanted Forest.
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (14) 1 2 3 ... Last »
Add Reply
Fast Reply

OUR AFFILIATES

skin by miss texas at cttw, cc, and shine