Defences up at all turns
Judy Hopps
 Posted: Apr 16 2018, 04:15 PM

Zootopia

Critter Country

Em 'n' em's is online

18 years old / 45 posts

line of lyrics

Judy didn't know what she was doing, but, she had found herself in a job where she wasn't a cop. She wanted to help her out, and, heck it meant she was spending more time with one person in particular.

Which she wasn't admitting anytime soon.

She knew that she was here because she was kind of trained for this stuff. Thanks to the police academy training, she knew how to defend herself. And, it made her able to train them in parts that Mulan didn't quite know how to do.

Judy had found herself alone in this place, while Mulan was catching up with a couple of her old friends which was ok with her. Judy was looking over some stuff, while she fiddled with some of the equipment.

Judy put on a pair of the boxing gloves that were on the table, as she just started hitting the punching bag that was in front of her. It was a great stress relief, especially when she pictured Nick's face on the bag as she punched.

She was so caught up in the music playing through her headphones that she didn't hear anyone coming in, and, didn't see anyone until she accidentally knocked the punching bag into their stomach. "Oh I'm so sorry I didn't see you." Judy said, as she pulled out her headphones, and, went to help the person up.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Wyatt Logan
 Posted: Apr 17 2018, 08:15 AM

Timeless

Mysterious Islands

Mel is online

34 years old / 65 posts

First day on the job, and Wyatt had those first day jitters. Even a soldier like him got them every now and then. He was in a new town and had no idea how it worked. There were fairytale characters for one thing. Something that was new alright and not even sure he would ever get used to.

Walking through the building to get the feel of it and heard that someone was boxing in the next room. Wondering if she was his co-worker…remembering in the job interview there was something about co-workers.

Going up to her, which was probably bad on his part since he was up and down before he knew it. The wind was sucked out of his body for a moment there as Judy had hit the boxing bag and it collided with his stomach. Groaning as he laid there on the matte on the other side. Glad there was a matte, but then again, he has been through more pain sadly.

Looking up to Judy, and allowed her to help him stand up. Once on his feet again he coughed as his breathing became somewhat normal. ”My fault probably I should have made my presence known,” he replied and looked to the punching bag, ”Just glad I was not the face you were imagining with that hit of yours,” he said with a little chuckle and placed his hand out, ”I’m Wyatt,” he went to introduce himself.

Judy Hopps

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
Set by me
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

OUR AFFILIATES

RP Lovers Top RP Sites

skin by miss texas at cttw, cc, and shine