Thought of Dreaming, Tag: Mel <3
Aileen Kennedy
 Posted: Mar 17 2018, 01:23 PM

OC

Land Without Magic

Angel on fire is online

25 years old / 39 posts

Is there somewhere you can meet me?
It was a really long day for Imogen. Usually, she likes her job because she just has to observe things and write about them, go when something new is happening and write the notes but in last few days, her boss is talking about her doing interwievs. But it was a Friday and she had the whole weekend to be all dramatic about that. For now, she can enjoy.

Fridays are the days she spent with her probably the only friend ever, Iris. Imogen doesn't really remember how or when she met Iris. Sometimes she tries to think about that but it's like something is blocking her mind. She just knows Iris is her best friend, more like the sister. And from the time she met her when she came to this city for the first time, Iris was her only family.

Iris was only one who was able to understand Imogen. She knew Imogen has problems with speaking with people, but with Iris, it was really easy to talk.
On her way to Iris's house, Imogen brought pizza, wine for them and chocolate cake for Iris's son and then when she was finally in front of the house she knocked twice on the door.

+ tagPrincess Aurora
+ notes
BY MITZI

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
Avie and both sigs by amazing Bach as always <3
PM
^
Princess Aurora
 Posted: Mar 22 2018, 01:56 PM

Sleeping Beauty

Enchanted Forest

Mel is online

24 years old / 127 posts

sharks make me wanna put the hammer to my head

Iris was making sure that girl's night was perfect. Having just put Tucker down for his nap so he should be good for the night. Long hours at work was killing her and glad to have been off this friday. She looked forward to it all the time. There was not many people that she hung out with in Hyperion Heights, but she would say that Imogen was her best friend if someone asked her.

They were close and plus if anyone dared to actually come at Imogen they would have a fight on their hands. Seriously she was that kind of friend who would throw punches they hurt family.

Hearing the door knock, not once but twice and she knew it was Imogen. A smile came across her face and went to walk more like a skip over to the door. She was dressed in a comfy like sweats and a sweater with her hair pulled up in a ponytail. Unlocking the door after double checking that she was right and of course she was. Got her more excited as she opened the door.

"Good evening! Come on in," she said and went to make the door open wider. Giving Imogen a side hug since she noticed that her hands were a little full at the moment.

Aileen Kennedy
Best Friendsssss
MITZI

--------------------
user posted image
Set by me
PM
^
Aileen Kennedy
 Posted: Apr 7 2018, 10:15 AM

OC

Land Without Magic

Angel on fire is online

25 years old / 39 posts

"Hi" Imogen smiled and when Iris hugged her she moved her head and kissed her friend's cheek. Then she walked in and rushed toward the kitchen to leave all those things she bought. She didn't really wait for Iris to see if the other girl was following her, Imogen spent so much time in this house that she knows every room and kinda feels like in her own home. It was weird for her, to be this close to someone but exciting at the same time. For the first time in her life, when she needed someone, she knew where to come.

"Where is Tucker? I didn't see him in days" Imogen smiled, probably for the first time today and then grabbed a bottle of wine and two glasses and went to the living room. "I had the worst week at the job ever!" She looked at Iris and poured wine into the glasses and then took one big sip from her glass, nothing ladylike. "My boss got this great idea to force me to do interviews! Me! That's insane!" Imogen shook her head, this was close to making her cry and she didn't want that, not on their Friday night. "How was your week?" She looked at Iris hoping her friend had a better week.

+ tagPrincess Aurora
+ notes
BY MITZI

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
PM
^
Princess Aurora
 Posted: Apr 9 2018, 10:58 AM

Sleeping Beauty

Enchanted Forest

Mel is online

24 years old / 127 posts

Iris went to close the door gently after her best friend went to head to the kitchen. She was very excited for this night. Always looked forward to some friend time. Or sister time if you think about it. They were very close. If she were to say who she had the back of it would be Imogen, she would back her up in any situation. That is what friends are for. Following Imogen to the kitchen with a bright smile. ”I just placed him down for a nap, but perhaps you can see him later. He was very cranky earlier,” she said with a gentle laugh.

Walking into the living room finally with Imogen she had to get a few of the comfy blankets from the hallway closest. This called for comfy blankets. Taking a seat on the sofa and listened to her best friend talk. Frowning that was horrible to hear. Forcing someone to do interviews is beyond insane. Shaking her head and went to take a sip of her wine that Imogen had just poured for the both of them. ”That is horrible, I am so sorry,” she said. ”No one should force you not even your boss,” she added.

Hmm, how was her week indeed. That was a tough one to answer. Clicking her tongue. Her work hours seemed to be cut each day. Having no clue even why that is. ”Sadly, not any better. My boss has been cutting mine and another waitress’ hours. Trying to see if I can do more, but not sure how,” she went to explain. Sighing a bit and took another sip of her wine and went to place the blanket over them. ”Guess we both had a sucky week,” she said.

Aileen Kennedy
Best Friendsssss
MITZI

--------------------
user posted image
Set by me
PM
^
Aileen Kennedy
 Posted: Apr 11 2018, 12:50 PM

OC

Land Without Magic

Angel on fire is online

25 years old / 39 posts

"Oh, my little boy! You didn't give him cookies again, did you?" Imogen looked at her angrily. Iris was sometimes so against it, but Imogen liked buying candies for Tucker. She was aware of the fact that she would probably never have a child on her own, so this little boy was the closest to the child she had. "But I bought him a cake! His favorite one with a chocolate fill! I can only imagine how happy he would be. Just hope he would be willing to share" Imogen smiled.

"I... I know. I mean... You know I have problems with speaking with people" she wrapped herself in a blanket and looked at her glass. It was already almost empty. She looked at Iris and shook her head. "He knows I'm an introvert and he doesn't stop telling how it would be good for me to socialize more... And I can't lose this job, what else would I do?" she poured wine into the glass again.

"I'm sorry to hear that." Imogen frowned and shook her head. "Do you want me to write a bad article about him? You just have to say a word" she looked at Iris seriously. She was always on her best behavior but no one would mess with her best friend. "We really did. That is why I love these nights even more" she smiled and leaned on the couch.

+ tagPrincess Aurora
+ notes
BY MITZI

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
PM
^
Princess Aurora
 Posted: Apr 12 2018, 10:12 AM

Sleeping Beauty

Enchanted Forest

Mel is online

24 years old / 127 posts

Iris did not like to give Tucker cookies or any of the sort. It was a strict healthy diet. Maybe every now and then, but she was firm of not giving her son any of that stuff. Which is probably why he liked Imogen a lot since she seemed to spoil him a lot more than his own mother. ”No I did not, but I think he is missing auntie’s treats,” she said and went to cross her arms a little with a look towards Imogen. She bought him a chocolate cake…”I hope that he can share, I would love to have some,” she said with a bright smile.

Taking another couple of sips of her wine. Seeing that her friend’s glass was already empty. Wanting to be on the same page so she took a few more sips as she listened to Imogen, ”Just imagine that they are all naked?” she offered a suggestion. Not even sure why people thought that was a good thing to say, but they always say it. ”Could work with me at the diner? Could use my bestie there,” she replied and went to pour herself some more wine as well.

Knowing that Iris was serious about this, but she did not Imogen to get in trouble all the same. ”I don’t want you to get in trouble, I will be fine,” she said and went to hug her best friend once more. Nodding towards Imogen, ”Happen to bring any movies with you? On this best friend night?” she asked.

Aileen Kennedy
Best Friendsssss
MITZI

--------------------
user posted image
Set by me
PM
^
Aileen Kennedy
 Posted: Apr 13 2018, 02:40 AM

OC

Land Without Magic

Angel on fire is online

25 years old / 39 posts

"How couldn't he? You are torturing him! Every kid deserves a lot of sweets, especially my little boy" she shook her head. She knew Iris wants the best for Tucker, after all, she was his mother. But the thing is while growing up no one seemed to care about Imogen. If she got a chocolate once in a month it was like a holiday. So now she had a good job, best friend and a child she could spoil. But Iris had a deadly look on her face and Imogen raised her hands in surrender "Don't look at me like that, the cake was freshly made and of course I had to bought it for him!" She smiled again. "He is a good boy, I'm sure he would give a little bit to his mother and auntie."

Imogen looked at Iris shocked and then started laughing. "I can't believe you said that! I have a problem while speaking with people while they have clothes on them, how the hell would help to imagine them naked?" She was still laughing a lot and shaking her head. "As much as I would love to work with you, that would be impossible. You actually have to speak with a lot of people. And you know why I'm working here, I still have a hope that once I will write a book." That was her bigger dream and well, working as journalist sounded like a good start.

"Okay, okay but if you change your mind, you know where you can find me" Imogen smiled and hugged Iris back. It was weird, she spent less than an hour with her friend and all problems were already forgotten. She looked at Iris again and sighed. "How many times do I have to tell you, we have internet and we have a laptop, we can watch whatever we want. Maybe comedy? Looks like we could both use some good laugh." She suggested.

+ tagPrincess Aurora
+ notes
BY MITZI

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
PM
^
Princess Aurora
 Posted: Apr 16 2018, 10:24 AM

Sleeping Beauty

Enchanted Forest

Mel is online

24 years old / 127 posts

Iris knew she would be a little scolded by her best friend. Okay, maybe a little treat would not hurt Tucker or any of the sort. Just maybe she let Imogen spoil him because she was his auntie. ”Or maybe I just prefer you doing the spoiling,” she said with a happy grin on her face. Though at times she did some spoiling if it was birthdays or something like that. Or if they walked passed the ice cream shoppe. Tucker seemed to really love that for some reason. ”Well, we thank you for the fresh cake,” she replied with a little smile on her face. It has been a while since she had cake. Nodding in agreement, ”I think he took that after his father greatly,” she added.

Laughing a little and covered her mouth. Not even sure how to respond to that. Knowing it was only a saying, which was a very odd expression. She would never really think of it that way anyway, ”Just take a deep breath and think you are talking to me,” she said as she gave Imogen an encouraging smile. ”And I think you would make a great author!” she said went to give Imogen a hug. Hoping to be the first one to read the book as well.

”Yes, of course,” she replied and went to take another sip of her wine after their hug had ended. Of course! A comedy would be great. Going to reach for her laptop that was on the nightstand and went to look up some. ”What about Girl’s Trip? That one always gets us laughing,” she suggested.

Aileen Kennedy
Best Friendsssss
MITZI

--------------------
user posted image
Set by me
PM
^
Aileen Kennedy
 Posted: May 3 2018, 02:14 PM

OC

Land Without Magic

Angel on fire is online

25 years old / 39 posts

Imogen Bowen
I'll do anything for you
to see you smile
"Well, I love doing spoiling so I guess this is a win-win situation" Imogen smiled and took another sip of her wine. Iris was a great mother and while looking at her, everything seemed easy and fun with children. That only made Imogen think what was that bad to make her mother leave her in the same minute she gave birth to Imogen. But Imogen spent years thinking about it and have never gotten the answer so she just gave up. "Don't be hard on yourself, you are as generous as his father was" Imogen smiled remembering how Iris just accepted her as part of her family when they first met.

"You know you will be the first one to read if I ever write a book" Imogen promised and then smiled. When people write books they usually write at the beginning it's for their mom, dad, husband, or child. But Imogen has none of them. Instead, she had unbiological sister who was always her biggest support.

Imogen laughed and poured more wine for both of them. "Yes, please! I love that movie!" It was probably the best movie ever. It was nice, funny and somewhere in between about true friendship. So she just leaned on the sofa while waiting for Iris to find the movie on the internet.

Princess Aurora / outfit / notes

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
PM
^
Princess Aurora
 Posted: May 4 2018, 08:51 AM

Sleeping Beauty

Enchanted Forest

Mel is online

24 years old / 127 posts

Iris could not help but to smile as she took a sip of her own wine. Yes, this was a win-win. Tucker lover his auntie to death and she was completely fine with it. ”Hey I am not complaining he loves you,” she said with a brighter smile as she placed the wine glass down beside her. Hearing what Imogen said and that meant a lot to her to hear those words. Tears welled up in her eyes making them a pinkish color, ”Thanks, that means a lot,” she said and went to hug her best friend.

Yes, she had dibs on reading the first book. A perk of being best friends with a writer. More like a sister. Family did not have to be in blood. ”Great! I can not wait to see what you come up with,” she said, and whatever Imogen did she was for certain that it would be amazing. Imogen was very talented in that department at least in her opinion.

Pouring her some more wine before she went to look for the movie online. Iris scanned over some of the things that were on google to make sure it was a good link. Knowing from first hand those things could also come with viruses. She was not going through that again. Ah here we go! ”Found it,” she said happily and went to click the link and it brought up the movie. Pushing pause though she needed snacks, ”What kind of snacks would you like for the movie?” she asked. Popcorn was her favorite go to, but she was curious what Imogen had wanted.

Aileen Kennedy
Best Friendsssss
MITZI

--------------------
user posted image
Set by me
PM
^
Aileen Kennedy
 Posted: May 16 2018, 08:23 AM

OC

Land Without Magic

Angel on fire is online

25 years old / 39 posts

Imogen Bowen
I'll do anything for you
to see you smile
Imogen knew that face very well. It was that face Iris had when she tried to keep tears, and if she loses this battle, very soon they will have a lake in the house. "Don't you dare to cry! This is our night when we smile, not cry!" but still, she hugged her friend. Even if they know each other for a long time, Imogen couldn't even imagine how much Iris miss Tucker's father. She has never experienced love like that on her own, but it must be really hard to lose someone that important.

Imogen almost laughed when she saw how careful Iris was while trying to find a safe link without viruses. She still remembered last time Iris got a virus on her laptop and had no idea how to get rid of it. She looked at her friend and smiled "I'll get us some snacks" she said and almost jumped and went into the kitchen.

She already knew where Iris keeps snacks, so she grabbed popcorns because Iris was obsessed with those and bag of chips for herself. Then, she went back and sat next to her friend. "Okay we can start now, we are all good."

Princess Aurora / outfit / notes

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
PM
^
Princess Aurora
 Posted: May 19 2018, 10:47 AM

Sleeping Beauty

Enchanted Forest

Mel is online

24 years old / 127 posts

Right, this was there night and she did not want to ruin it with water works. Iris accepted the hug that Imogen had given. She was very thankful to have a best friend like her. Someone who understood her. It was hard to find in this town sadly. "You are right, not having this ruin our night," she said and nodded towards Imogen. She could not wait to get their night started and watch a movie and laugh. Going to be one great of a night she could tell.

Yes, snacks were a must for a movie night. Grinning when Imogen said that she was going to get them snacks, "Sounds like a plan," she replied and made sure the movie was on pause so they would not miss a thing. Even if she has seen the movie so many times she liked watching the movie from beginning to end.

Popcorn! Yummy, her stomach was growling as in saying give me the popcorn already. Taking the popcorn from her best friend gently, "Alright let's do this," she said with a smile before she went to press play on the laptop and got comfortable with a blanket and popcorn. She could not think of a better way to spend her night. She truly did have a great friend.

Aileen Kennedy
Best Friendsssss
MITZI

--------------------
user posted image
Set by me
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

OUR AFFILIATES

RP Lovers Top RP Sites

skin by miss texas at cttw, cc, and shine