Zelena
 Posted: Jun 24 2017, 02:13 PM

Wizard of Oz

Oz

Jessica is online

38 years old / 190 posts

and you're rude!

Zelena squeezed her eyes shut.

God, she had to stop at the portal jumping. The fact she could tell she'd portal jumped without even opening her eyes was, in the dull, yet remarkably still snarky corner of her brain, mildly concerning. Why? How? When? She didn't know - right now she knew nothing, nothing but the reeling, teetering sensation of a loss of balance. She forced herself to take deep breaths, acclimatising to the portal travel. Just stay still, just stay still. Movement would hurt. Movement bad.

She'd been talking to someone - someone with a whiny voice. High pitched, squeaky in places. Irritating. The thought just came to her without prompting. Yes - irritating, not threatening. Arguing he could do something better than she could...at least she thought it was a he. Something about...about..she lifted her hand to cradle her forehead, to try to still the spinning sensation that was now becoming a bad habit.

Instead of a hand, though, she suddenly something that felt like a paw over her face. With a sharp cry of surprise she instinctively darted away, looking wide eyed out towards the darkness. It was night, she suddenly realised. She could barely see what was a few feet away from her, let alone anything else; it was all swallowed up in a patchy, inky void. But there was nothing there - nothing but a shriek of objection from every muscle in her body, and some places she never knew could hurt. The sharp movement was shredding on her legs and arms. She winced, curling in towards herself in a spasm of aching pain.

And then she looked down.

For a moment she froze. She was looking at her own hand - or the place she had always expected her hand to be. But there was now a paw, small and red-furred with little claws. She stared. No no no. This wasn't what she thought it was. Swallowing, the witch reached out with her arm experimentally. The paw, which seemed to be attached to her, moved exactly the way her arm did in the gloom of the darkness. She moved her hand up to her mouth in shock - but of course it wasn't a hand at all. Red paws, and a tongue edging across sharp canines...and a bushy tail, curled protectively around her.

I'm a fox?

"What the - " The curse went unsaid as she looked down at herself properly, saw fur where there should have been the neckline of a dress, of skin. What realm was this? Where the hell was she? Questions spun in her mind but one more important than all the others, right at the forefront of her brain. She raised a paw experimentally - until she gave her surroundings a second look.

Her eyes skimmed across to what looked like a very unwell llama. Or an alpaca. Or something vaguely like a sheep stretched out at both ends. It had its eyes closed and was utterly still. It had been behind Zelena, hidden from view for a moment or so until her eyes had gotten used to the dark. Even now she could barely see. It was some sort of herbivore, something that right now she didn't know the name of in her confused state. Did she look like an animal encyclopaedia? It wasn't a flattering description and the fact it looked dead didn't help things.

Wait. Hang on. Suddenly a thought flashed white-hot through her mind. Had she killed something? Had she killed it, somehow? There was no 'somehow' about it. She had the teeth to do it, was more powerful physically with her canines than she was in her own body. It wouldn't be her first murder, either. But why couldn't she remember? Surely she would remember sinking her teeth into that?

She rushed over - or tried to. Zelena's natural inclination was to scramble over, but with four paws it was difficult, like learning to walk all over again. Eventually she stumbled over. She got up close and looked down her long, quivering nose at the body with big brown eyes, right up by its face.

What happened?

ADD.: Kuzco | WORDS: 693 | NOTES: THIS IS GOING TO BE HILARIOUS. XD

--------------------
user posted image
Signature by Geo! <3
PM
^
Kuzco
 Posted: Jun 29 2017, 08:01 AM

The Emperor's New Groove

Other Realms

Avril is online

18 years old / 29 posts

user posted image

Pain. That was the first thing he felt. A tremendous headache preventing him from thinking clearly. That prevented him from remembering what on Earth had happened. But he tried, he tried to recall what had happened before he seemingly fell unconscious, no reason at all. He remembered a female voice, a voice that somehow reminded him of Yzma, don't ask why. He remembered to have been discussing with said voice, although he did not remember why, but knowing him it surely would have been by any nonsense, annoying him was not especially difficult. But he didn't remember more. He didn't even remember the face or the name of the voice who he had allegedly been discussing with. His mind was empty, blank, though fortunately that horrific headache was starting to disappear.

A grunt left his throat, and with another grunt, he managed to heavily open his brown eyes, waiting to meet with the blue sky, decorated with some messy clouds. But instead he found himself with... A fox? A fox. Calm down. I just have a fox staring at me, a fox with long sharp teeth and claws that could crack my delicate body in a jiffy. Don't freak out. Now, too late. He shouted, he cried with all his forces, which also didn't help make his headache disappear, but he had not been able to avoid it. He had a fox in front of him, please! Kuzco tried to move away from the animal, he tried to stand, but just when he was going to do it, he stumbled, apparently losing his balance.

Okay, he could be clumsy sometimes, but not always. He returned to try, and managed to run by a few metres, before tripping. Seriously? This is just bad luck. Why does always the universe decides to put itself against me?. He shook his head, and when he went to try for the third time, he saw it, he realized why he could not seem to keep his balance. Where he should have hands, he had... Paws with two toes...? Oh no, that couldn't be happening. Now he got to stand up, because he already had practice, and with his new found panic, he started to inspect his body, the body that for a long time he had not seen. Thankfully.

He now had a long thin neck, a reddish brown thick coat covering everything that had once been skin. His beautiful face, although he had no mirror, he knew that had been converted into that narrow face, with round ears and a cleft upper lip. It could not be true. That couldn't be happening, not again. He turned to look at his paws, and blinked repeatedly, as if he wanted to check that he was indeed awake, perhaps considering that everything was just a horrible dream, caused by PTSD or something. It could not be true, that couldn't be happening. Not again, please.

It seemed as if he had forgotten completely about the fox who was behind him, because now he was too immersed in his own problems. His two paws were up in his face, while he touched it and stretched it, as if it were a mask that could be pulled when you wanted to, but the harsh reality was that it was once again his face. "I'm an ugly, stinky llama! Again! Llama face!" the words came out of his mouth, like a deja vú. The only problem was that now he wasn't accompanied by Pacha, his only company was that fox that he still was unaware of who it was. Although at that time he was too busy to ask.

His face sunk into his paws, having now sat on his backside. At least he was lucky enough to have had practice with that of being converted into an animal, something was something. Poor fox, it would be difficult for it to actually get used to... That.

NOTES: You don't say xd.

Zelena

--------------------
user posted image
Sig made by the awesome, amazing, lovely... I'm running out of adjectives, uhm, Bach <3
PMEmail
^
Zelena
 Posted: Jul 4 2017, 12:38 PM

Wizard of Oz

Oz

Jessica is online

38 years old / 190 posts

and you're rude!

Zelena’s ears flattened against her head. God, it smelt disgusting. If it wasn’t dead, it was bloody well smelling like it was. The mother of all barnyard smells was all over this sad excuse for a llama, or an alpaca, or the severely deformed goat it was that she found herself next to, with the pungent stench of something like wet dog. "Ugh," she muttered under her breath, staring at it’s still form as her whiskers quivered. The smell was almost overpowering - no, it was overpowering. Nothing had ever smelt like this before, reeking to high heaven like that. Zelena’s lip curled over predatory canine teeth in pure and utter disgust and she went to bring her hand to her nose, only for her paw to bounce off her long muzzle.

She looked down at her paw, at the swathe of fluffy red fur covering her arms. Oh. Of course. The senses of a fox - that was why everything smelt so powerfully, and by ‘everything’ she meant the sorry sack of llama under her nose. Why was she a fox, anyway? Was it a spell gone wrong? Why the hell would I turn myself into a fox? She couldn’t even remember the portal - only the now familiar ache in her joints told her she’d travelled in the first place. Right in the middle of an argument, no less. Did that mean she automatically won? Probably, given she was going to win in the first place against whatever idiot thought it would be a good idea to argue with her. She was pretty sure she could call a portal a grand exit, if not an entrance. If only she could remember who she was fighting with…

Probably her sister. Regardless it was dark and shadowy here, and she could barely see anything beyond the patch of earth and the llama she was standing over. Zelena nosed at the reddish brown lump, wet nostrils flaring. One minute she had been herself and the next she’d probably murdered something. She frowned to herself. Killed. Killed, not murdered. It was an animal, for God’s sake. Didn't have any feelings. Zelena wouldn’t shy from calling a spade to spade when it came to humans - people were still going on about Marian! Give a girl a break! - but this was just some critter, wasn’t it? Did it matter if she’d sunk her teeth into something during her amnesia?

Ditch those questions - how was she going to get back?

Suddenly the llama burst into life with a sharp cry. She screamed in shock, darting backwards - or tried to. Her legs couldn’t move fast enough, all clacking claws and a scramble of fur. Four paw drive was harder than it looked and she fell to the ground, her already battered paws shrieking in pain and protest at the onslaught. "Ow!" What the hell? It was dead! It was meant to be dead! She backed up as fast as possible, scrabbling away from what was now looking like a terrible, terrible mistake. Shit. She’d probably catch some god-awful disease from it now - lice or fleas or something.

But it didn’t want to attack, or spread any diseases. Zelena could only stand and watch as the llama inspected itself. No no - not inspected. Llamas didn’t inspect anything. It was being bloody stupid, like animals were supposed to be, just staring at its feet. Zelena’s ears flickered on top of her head, without her conscious knowledge. Well then. A stupid llama - just a mindless little animal looking at itself. A stupid witch, too. She hadn’t killed it after all. God, she was thick. She rolled her eyes to herself, only for her gaze to flicker around the llama to the rest of the dark space, her mind whirring away. Maybe she could sneak off now, try to work out where the hell she was and how to get back. But it was funny. Its little paws were up by its face, almost like a -

For the second time in ten minutes Zelena jumped. "It talks!" she yelped. It was out of her mouth before she could do anything - before she'd even registered it. The fox stared at the other animal like he'd just sprouted two heads. That would be easier to cope with, actually. "Oh my God, it talks." The irony was clearly lost on her. Some sort of fox instinct made her tail swing behind her threateningly, her lips drawn back to show her teeth. "How can you talk? What kind of llama talks?" Never mind the fact she couldn’t actually stand up like a human, and she was pretty sure her magic was gone - she had teeth and claws now and were ready to use them. Sort of.

ADD.: Kuzco | WORDS: 784 | NOTES:

--------------------
user posted image
Signature by Geo! <3
PM
^
Kuzco
 Posted: Jul 14 2017, 06:39 AM

The Emperor's New Groove

Other Realms

Avril is online

18 years old / 29 posts

He did not understand completely why he had acted so... Affected by all that, dramatically, as if he had never ever in his life gone through that before. He had been a llame, for whole days! And let me say that he had regarded it as the worst nightmare of all nightmares. He would not to repeat it, and that's why he had done everything possible to return to his beautiful self! Not to mention that the Emperor was a human, and not a llama!. Ugh, but which he was now confused by was not the fact of him being converted into llama again, not... What worried him is how he had been able to end up wherever he now found himself in! Besides, Yzma was the only one who knew how to turn him into animals, right? But Yzma was not there, Yzma... Yzma was in his empire, destroying all that he surprisingly had managed to build... A long sigh left his lips at the thought of that. Yzma was in his empire, and probably was sitting on his throne.

Hold on, hold on right there! Let's be honest, okay? The throne is made of gold, hard and solid material, material that is not exactly comfortable. For something I choose to put a fluffy and adorable cushion in the center of it! Aw, that's so cute... No distractions! Yzma, on the other hand, whenever she has sat on my throne when she thought that I was not looking, she did it without any kind of horrible cushion that could have been chosen by her horrible taste. Now - the problem. How is she able to sit on a throne as thundered when her buttocks are basically made of pure skeleton? Oh, no. An even better question! How is she even able to stand on her feet? Please, it's that it doesn't have any sense! Those legs should break when being forced to carry with her whole body. Psh.

Let's go back to the main theme, okay? Llama and fox, fox and llama. Perfect!.

Hear that the fox had also shouted in response had been an action that had surprised him. And not because he suspected that the fox might be a human who had become an animal, like him, if not because he had never heard a fox to scream, so he wasn't exactly sure if it was possible for them... To scream. What, perhaps now he had to know everything about the animal nature? Please, he was pretty sure that the fauna was not going to help him at all to become a better Emperor. Not to mention that mother nature had already committed several assassination attempts directed at his person, so thanks but no thanks. Let's say that get mutual trust in such situations was not something that was to occur.

Although all his oh so important mental monologues were interrupted by the voice coming from the fox. And his first reaction to such a thing, would have been screaming, action that was executed, but his cry was soon silenced, since - screaming was useless, and separately, that fox was accusing him of speaking. Okay, maybe he wasn't as surprised as the other animal was because he had lived the whole thing before, so hey, he really wasn't worried about it at all. Well, slightly worried. Okay, fine! He was panicking. "Excuse me? What kind of fox talks?" He asked, with his typical acute voice, sprinkled with derision.

Zelena

--------------------
user posted image
Sig made by the awesome, amazing, lovely... I'm running out of adjectives, uhm, Bach <3
PMEmail
^
Zelena
 Posted: Jul 21 2017, 02:47 PM

Wizard of Oz

Oz

Jessica is online

38 years old / 190 posts

and you're rude!

"Excuse me?" Was it just her, but did Zelena's voice sound more...rough? Higher pitched, as she snapped back in a sharp retort? She brushed that aside - she had other things to worry about. Namely, some llama with an attitude. Oh, she'd show it some attitude. "I am not a fox!" snapped the fox, spectacularly missing the irony. She swished her tail from side to side in irritation without even realising she was doing it. "I'm not a kind of fox - I'm not a fox at all!" She turned backwards and forwards, beginning to pace up and down as she thought. Her ears were pricked forward, her whiskers twitching. As a human her nails would've been tapping on a table, or her heels clicking up and down the floor.

"My name is Zelena. I'm human," she said, "And I look like this right now because something went - something went wrong." Something. That was vague. She could work on that later. Was that the portal, or was it her magic? "I'm human," she insisted, turning around to look at her only companion for emphasis. More accurately she had to look up, because now she found herself much closer to the ground. Rather than being at her usual tall height she was smaller - the world suddenly looked much bigger. "Do you know what a human is?" Probably not, if it was just some llama. How would it know? "Humans talk like this. I must have retained the ability somehow." She shook her head. "It doesn't matter. You wouldn't know anything. You're just a llama." She shot it a dark glance. God, trust her to end up in the realm full of intellectually challenged animals that stared at their paws.

"I need to get back. I'm not from here." She kept her sentences brief and short. This llama didn't look like the brightest. Even so, the llama must know something - it lived here, after all. Or she supposed it lived here, because there were no llamas back in Storybrooke. How it was talking she didn't know, but if it could talk it could at least try to show her how to get back.

If she couldn't get back herself. She tried to summon her magic, tapping her paw against the ground. It didn't do anything and she soon gave up, going back to angry, agitated pacing. No magic, and no friend from back home. Great. Even for her, the odds didn't look good. Last time she'd skipped realms she'd had Rumplestiltskin with her - they'd been able to look out for each other, in an odd, we're-not-friends-but-we-are sort of way. Now all she had was a smelly llama. For once in her life Zelena found herself choosing the Dark One over anyone else.

But the llama's voice sounded funny. Almost, almost, familiar...

ADD.: Kuzco | WORDS: 461 | NOTES:

--------------------
user posted image
Signature by Geo! <3
PM
^
Kuzco
 Posted: Aug 3 2017, 08:21 AM

The Emperor's New Groove

Other Realms

Avril is online

18 years old / 29 posts

"Uh-uh, and I'm not a llama" the Emperor answered, rolling her eyes, unamused. It was unbelievable how that woman had not yet become aware of the little fact that she was converted into a Fox. Okay, perhaps she was not a Fox in her true form, but at that same moment, in front of him, she looked like a fox. A real chilling Fox. Kuzco hadn't met with many foxes in his life, if he had to be more specific, he was sure that he had never met with a fox face to face. The only deadly animals that he had found had been those jaguars that nearly ended with his life in the forest, and we can also talk about alligators lurking in rivers! Even Yzma had an alligator as a pet, although he could never understand the why of that. Oh yes, Bucky, the small squirrel- it was the worst of them all.

Although the next wave of words that abandoned Zelena's mouth was enough to annoy him slightly. Just a llama? just a llama? but who was that fox? accusing him of being only one stinky llama?. He frowned, well, he frowned as a llama could frown. "A human is specifically what you aren't right now" he answered, rolling his eyes, feeling quickly overwhelmed. There wasn't a specific reason behind how he was feeling, he simply felt like that. "Look, sweetheart, I was human before. But something has gone wrong" he was simply repeating what she had said, because the emperor was not sure what was exactly what had happened. He was confused and desperate to return to his human being. It was incredible how the events of him being becoming a llama returned to be repeated. The only thing is that now Yzma had nothing to do with it.

The emperor raised both eyebrows, to see how the fox was tapping her foot against the ground, as if waiting to do something. "What are you doing? Do you want to wake up all the polka dots?" he questioned, with evident mockery in his tone. Something wise of insurance, that person, or fox, whatever, was as confused as he was, and he didn't belong to that world either. But I don't know, he felt like he knew her, and that he had spoken with her before, even when the voice was not as familiar as he had desired it to be. Even so, there wasn't anyone else around, and he did not know where they were, so something was obvious--they would have to cooperate to get out of that.

Zelena

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Zelena
 Posted: Aug 13 2017, 03:42 AM

Wizard of Oz

Oz

Jessica is online

38 years old / 190 posts

and you're rude!

Zelena was still pacing. Trust her to find a thick llama who thought he was human. She was already dismissing him. She had to get home and this pile of sorry fur was just an obstacle in her way. A noisy obstacle that shouldn't be talking but yet was. Why she didn't know, and, to be honest, didn't really care. And since he had nothing interesting to say she was all too ready to tune him out.

One thing she did notice, though, was the tone of his voice. "A human is specifically what you aren't right now." She didn’t even bother dignifying that with a response. There was a nervous look about him. She could've laughed - he shouldn't be panicking. Why was he getting upset? This was where he lived, right? Unless he was worried about being next to a pissed off witch with fully functioning teeth. Trust me, she thought darkly. The thought's already occurred.

And occurred again at his little comment. Her ears plastered themselves to the back of her head in distaste. "You have attitude for an animal with a limited lifespan, subliminal intelligence and whose life accomplishment is spitting." Or...apparently not. Not if he was human before. Curiosity sparked in her eyes and she took a step forward, thinking quickly -

But getting questioned about her methods wasn't helping. "Polka what?" Ugh. Why was she always stuck with the stupid ones? "My magic's not working," she said between gritted fangs. She paused and tried to do it again, trying to do the fox equivalent of flicking her wrist. In a last try she practically pounced at the ground. "I'm trying to - get - it - back - " It was no use. No matter how much she tapped her paw to the ground in an effort to start up the magic none came. She stared down at the ground, where her magic should be. "That's my ticket home gone," she said, swallowing hoarsely. She looked to the llama. "I can't - I can't summon any. I don't have any magic." Her voice was small. Without magic this was going to be so much harder. Fear rose in her chest, a tiny whimpering noise escaping from her jaws. She couldn't be without her magic - she couldn't be! It was the one thing she had!

She tried to reason with herself. She'd been in this before, hadn't she? That had been...fine. The witch-fox been battered and bruised by the end of it, but it had been fine. This was just like last time, she told herself. Just with a more annoying partner. She went back to pacing, almost trotting in her agitation. Ditch the llama, she told herself, and go wondering around until I find a portal. I can do this. She could do this. Obviously! Course she could! But having no magic and being transformed into something else? That was pushing her buttons. She kept repeating the one thing she knew for certain. There has to be a portal," she muttered, trying to convince herself more than him. There had to be a portal around here somewhere. There always were plenty of the things. She’d be fine...wouldn't she?

She’d be just -

Wait. Hang on a second. In her panic she'd forgotten something. "But if you’re human…” Zelena turned to look at him. She stopped, the reality of the situation coming to her suddenly. The witch-fox groaned, her head hanging towards the ground for a second in sheer resignation. Oh God. This was getting from bad to worse. "It's you, isn't it?" Zelena couldn't recognise him from his appearance, of course - her memories had come back now, but he still looked different. The only thing that was the same was his voice, familiar as it was, all irritating and whiny. Of course. Bloody bias in the universe. "The one from before, in Storybrooke. I was arguing with someone just before I came here. That was you, wasn't it? Sweetheart?" Her tone turned accusatory. "You fell through with me!" She wrinkled her considerably longer nose. "I'd almost prefer a real llama. Why am I stuck with you?"

ADD.: Kuzco | WORDS: 694 | NOTES:

--------------------
user posted image
Signature by Geo! <3
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

OUR AFFILIATES

skin by miss texas at cttw, cc, and shine