Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Warm Welcome, [Aurora and Dawn]
Princess Aurora
 Posted: Feb 22 2018, 02:21 PM

Sleeping Beauty

Enchanted Forest

Mel is online

24 years old / 144 posts

sharks make me wanna put the hammer to my head

Taking Philip to the daycare and wished him a good day. It was always hard to part from her baby. Knowing he was in safe hands, but she wanted all the best. Aurora knew that Zelena was here in town and that still did not set well with her. So, keeping Philip where she could see him was the best. Though the coffee place was hardly a place where she would take her baby. Too much going on and not as family place as the diner was. Just the princess needed a little pick me up you could say.

Giving Philip kisses on the cheek before leaving. Making her way down main street. Glancing around for a moment and rubbed her arms. It was cold out and she dreaded the cold weather. She wanted spring to come soon. Right now she was thinking how warm it would be to wear Killian’s leather jacket. No, she needed to stop with those thoughts. Knowing he was in another relationship and they were friends. Still it was not too bad for the princess to think of a warm place.

So she was thinking of getting a warm latte when she got to the coffee shoppe. Stepping up to the doors and pushed her way in. Noticing the line and pressed her lips together. Guessing she was not the only one to go here. Most be the cold air to bring them in. At least that is the reason she went. The line seemed to be moving fast.

Getting up to the front and asked for a vanilla cream latte and cookie. Paying for it and waited. When she waited she went to grab a few napkins. Picking up a few and accidently bumped into someone. Her eyes grew big and went to take a step back, ”I am so sorry,” she went to quickly apologize.

Dawn Ramona
Hope this is alright
MITZI

--------------------
user posted image
Set by me
PM
^
Dawn Ramona
 Posted: Feb 23 2018, 05:21 PM

Mysterious Islands

Mysterious Islands

Grace is online

24 years old / 102 posts

Dawn sighed and looked around her. Everything was coming together. She was no longer what she wished she was. She was a human. Unfortunately she was not a Wendigo anymore and she was finally coming to understand that. She didn't like it though. All she knew to do was eat, find a good place to sleep and relax then eat again. Now? So many choices. She hated it.

She knew how people were. In fact she had a few people trying to convince her that she was nice. She didn't mind that if it wasn't for the fact that they were trying to change her. She was who she was and nobody should care otherwise. Sure, she wasn't a Wendigo anymore but she was still her own self. She still was neutral. She didn't believe in nice or bad. Things were just the way they were. Nature too her was just that.

She huffed and looked around her. What was there for her to do? She was upset at first when she had started to come here but now she was past that. She was trying, really hard, to be civil to others since she was going to have to live with them for a while. How long? She didn't know. She didn't have to be nice to them though. Why did she have to change her personality when she was already a human? She wanted to at least be herself.

She finally looked at the sign above her. It was some type of sweet flavoring place. She walked inside and looked around some more. There were several people in the place with drinks and food she had never seen before. Her curiosity got the better of her and she started sniffing at the air around drinks to see what she may like to get. She had stolen some money from a sleeping man a few days ago to get by once again. It seemed to be the only way for her to get any food.

As she was turning around and about to ask what was the best drink and food to get here she was ran into by a woman. She listened to the girl apologize and nodded her head towards her. "It's fine." She might have been nonchalant but she could tell the person didn't mean anything by it. She smelled her drink and noticed the sweet taste of it. "What's that?" She pointed to her drink. She usually didn't care to talk to people but she was tired and she really wanted something to do.

Princess Aurora

Note: It's lovely! <3 Hope this doesn't suck XD

--------------------
user posted image
Signature by the lovely Bach <3
PMEmail
^
Princess Aurora
 Posted: Feb 23 2018, 05:49 PM

Sleeping Beauty

Enchanted Forest

Mel is online

24 years old / 144 posts

Pressing her lips together Aurora went to nod towards the young woman that she had bumped into. She still felt bad even if she had been told it was fine. Following to what the young woman was pointing to. Her latte that was ready for her to drink and enjoy. Looking back to the young woman now and smiled gently, and friendly to her. ”Its my latte, pretty good actually. They are having a special on it so I thought I would try,” she replied.

She had hoped that was a good explanation, then again she has never seen the young woman before. She was still getting to know the town herself. Tilting her head for a moment and bit her lip. Maybe she could ask her to join her at the table? She would not mind the company. Also it seemed the coffee place was getting crowded as time went on.

”I am Aurora by the way,” she went to introduce herself in a friendly type of manner. It was always nice to meet new people. Or she was getting to it. Storybrooke was much different than it was back in the Enchanted forest. Being a sleeping curse for sixteen years did not help any either. So her social skills was limited, but was getting better at it through some of her friends here in Storybrooke.

The young woman seemed to be nice so she did not mind sharing the table with her if she had wanted to have a chat or anything of the sort. ”Would you like to join me?” she asked. It was no pressure if the young woman did not want to and choose to go her own way. She was just trying to be friendly and what not. The coffee place was good place to meet friends or enemies. Just she hoped that she was not meeting an enemy today. She had too many of those right now.

@[Dawn Ramona[
Hope this is alright
MITZI

--------------------
user posted image
Set by me
PM
^
Dawn Ramona
 Posted: Mar 4 2018, 11:40 PM

Mysterious Islands

Mysterious Islands

Grace is online

24 years old / 102 posts

Dawn nodded her head at Aurora with a 'humph' at the sound of 'latte'. She never heard of it before. She had crossed paths with cafes things like that before but she was concentrating on her meal so much she never thought about the names of what they were called. She smiled and almost smirked at her memories before looking at the woman.

"Latte? Laattee." She said the last word thoughtfully before looking at the long line of customers and remembering to not push them aside to get in front. She so did want to do that but she was trying to do what that John guy told her to do. Manners. Ew. She sighed and looked at the woman before smiling slightly. "Dawn..." She said quietly with a nod before remembering what else she was supposed to say. "Pleasure meeting you..." These words sounded slightly off and monotonous so she smiled slightly so it didn't seem like she was just saying it. Although she sort of was.

She smiled again and hoped she wasn't doing it too much. "I would love to. Thank you." She said with a nod while trying not to cringe at the word 'thank you' coming out of her mouth. She said it once or twice when someone gave her food but that was it. She sat down and sighed hoping that this day would pass soon. "So...um...How long have you been here?" She looked down while trying to figure out if that was a good question to ask someone. Or was it too bold? She didn't care, she was only doing this to prove to that she could. For now.

Princess Aurora

Note: It's lovely! <3

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Princess Aurora
 Posted: Mar 13 2018, 11:53 AM

Sleeping Beauty

Enchanted Forest

Mel is online

24 years old / 144 posts

Aurora listened to Dawn repeat the word latte. As in a question as well. Wondering if Dawn has ever had one before? There was always a first time. Yet, not everyone had the same tastes either so she needed to be fair, ”It is really tasty if you ever wish to try one,” she replied with a sweet smile in Dawn’s direction.

Dawn, that was a beautiful name she thought to herself. Sort of like before morning and how the fresh morning dew. Just the thought made her smile and space out for a moment. Then returning the smile to the other woman in front of her. Hearing Dawn’s voice and tilted her head for a moment. There was no need to be nervous around a princess. She may had spunk, but clearly couldn’t hurt anyone even if she wanted to. ”A pleasure to meet you as well, Dawn,” she replied softly.

Nodding towards the young woman as she went to take the seat across from her. Taking another sip from her latte and licked her lips. That was a good question. Almost maybe two? No three? It was hard to keep track actually. Time seemed to be different in Storybrooke than it was in the Enchanted forest. Maybe it was because she was surrounded by many friends who were willing to help out.

”Three years give or take, what about you?” she asked. Curious since this was their first time meeting. However, she was meeting new people left to right these days so that was not uncommon.

Dawn Ramona
Hope this is alright
MITZI

--------------------
user posted image
Set by me
PM
^
Dawn Ramona
 Posted: Mar 19 2018, 04:25 PM

Mysterious Islands

Mysterious Islands

Grace is online

24 years old / 102 posts

She nodded her head when Aurora said that it tasted good. Obviously it did otherwise she wouldn't be drinking it. She wondered if she ate burgers. She hoped not, then Dawn wouldn't trust the drink. Burgers were gross. She smelled the Latte once again and nodded, deciding that she did in fact like the scent of it. Not as good as humans once smelled like but it would do.

She smiled once the girl said it was a pleasure to meet her as well. She didn't know what else to say or do so she just watched the girl sit down. She looked at her clothes and her hair just out of habit. She didn't know why but she always looked at that some reason. Why it mattered what her food wore she would never know. Sadly, or luckily for the moment, she couldn't eat people so her looking at someone like that wouldn't be such a bad thing to do.

She couldn't help but to lick her lips when the lady enjoyed her Latte some more. It really did look good. Maybe she would, but for now she was just gonna sit and talk. Her eyes went wide whenever Princess Aurora said she had been here for so long. "Woah no! I can't stay here that-....I mean yeah wow..." She said and looked down. She really hated the idea of staying human and near other humans for that long. Any idea of being near humans for a while was bad enough, but for years and as one herself? Not a good idea! She hoped not...she really hoped not. "A few weeks maybe...I don't know. What I do know is that is not gonna happen. I can't stay here for that long. I have...stuff to take care of." She said bewildered at the thought of living there forever.

Princess Aurora

Note: I loveth it more than chocolate <3

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Princess Aurora
 Posted: Mar 22 2018, 01:24 PM

Sleeping Beauty

Enchanted Forest

Mel is online

24 years old / 144 posts

Aurora looked to Dawn and her hair slightly. It was very beautiful in color she would have to say. Her hair was just plain jane brown. Yet, there was some personality with Dawn's at least in her opinion. Now to speak that to the other woman was a different story. Not sure how weird that would be for her to tell her that she liked her hair. She thought it as a compliment to be fair. "Your hair is beautiful," she said with a kind voice to make it sound less awkward she liked to give credit where credit was due.

Tilting her head for a moment at the suddent outburst. She did not mean to step on any toes or anything of the sort. "Sorry...I didn't mean to hurt you," she said with the most apologetic look to her and even in her eyes showed it. Hearing that Dawn had stuff to care of. Curious on what kind of the stuff was.

"Well, I don't think anyone can leave Storybrooke...unless you talk to the Sheriff or Mayor?" she asked. Trying to be helpful. Just knew that there was no way someone could leave without some sort of consquence. Remembering someone telling her that so she thought to pass on the news.

Dawn Ramona
Hope this is alright
MITZI

--------------------
user posted image
Set by me
PM
^
Dawn Ramona
 Posted: Mar 24 2018, 03:08 PM

Mysterious Islands

Mysterious Islands

Grace is online

24 years old / 102 posts

She looked at Princess Aurora look at her hair and couldn't help but to look at it as well. It looked fine too her. She never messed with it though so sometimes it looked like a bush. Today was an okay day though. "Oh um..thank you." She said with a smile on her face. It was a nice compliment and she did feel flattered. She looked at the girl while trying to figure out what to compliment. "I like your face." She said bluntly thinking that was a pretty good compliment.

Her mood changed once she apologized and let her know about the two people she could talk about getting out of there. "Thanks...I think I should just stay here for now. Try to get my bearings. Everyone here is staying so either they really like it or we are all trapped here. If that is the case, there is no way out. I am sure people are trying to get us out though."" Princess Aurora

Note: Sorry the post isn't that creative! <3

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Princess Aurora
 Posted: Mar 26 2018, 12:15 PM

Sleeping Beauty

Enchanted Forest

Mel is online

24 years old / 144 posts

Aurora nodded towards Dawn with a gentle smile. Seeing that she smiled as well so that was a good sign. Maybe a hope for them to become friends? Never could have too many. Friends were nice when you need company or feel bad and want to talk to someone. Grinning when she had said something about her face which made her cheeks turn pink in color. "Thanks," she replied. Never once she had a complement like that, but she did like it.

Staying in Storybrooke was not a bad thing. There were many good people in town if you knew where to look. Sure there were some villains, but trying to stay away from them as she spoke cause she could not stomach in having history repeat itself.

"Where were you before Storybrooke if I may ask?" she asked. She hoped she was not poking at the bear, but it was a question that was tugging at her since Dawn had said that she wanted to get out even if she said she should stay for now.

@[Dawn Ramona
Hope this is alright
MITZI

--------------------
user posted image
Set by me
PM
^
Dawn Ramona
 Posted: Mar 28 2018, 09:03 AM

Mysterious Islands

Mysterious Islands

Grace is online

24 years old / 102 posts

She watched as the princess's cheeks turned pink and tilted her head curiously at it. She had never seen such a sight before so it confused her. "You are welcome." She said automatically while still looking at her cheeks. "Are you hot?" She asked her, still trying to figure out why her cheeks were pink. Hot was the only explanation for that too her.

She listened to her ask a question and had to pause before answering. Having to choose her words carefully. She looked away from her and somewhere to the right trying to figure it out. It depended on what the lady meant but she was not going to tell her the truth. What she was doing was hunting and almost eating someone. Sadly she was then taken here by some force greater than her hunger. If that was possible. She sighed longingly at the table while almost rubbing her tummy.

She then looked up with a certain glint of amusement in her eyes. "Oh I was hiking in a forest. Where I have no idea for I had been doing that for a while." She said in honesty. She was living in the forest somewhere she had no idea where. Of course she was going to eat someone but she wasn't going to tell her that. So she was mostly honest. "What about you? Having fun in your castle or what?" She almost asked her if she was doing her hair but thought it would be too rude of her. Too bad she was trying to do what Mitchell asked of her.

Princess Aurora

Note: Love it and hope you like mine.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Princess Aurora
 Posted: Mar 28 2018, 10:58 AM

Sleeping Beauty

Enchanted Forest

Mel is online

24 years old / 144 posts

Aurora was not hot, but she only blushed cause she was caught off guard with the compliment to be honest. Shaking her head towards Dawn gently. Taking a sip of her water and licked her lips some. ”No, I uh…” searching for words to even explain how she was feeling. She did not want to scare off Dawn in anyway shape or form. Thinking that they could be friends if this went all well and all, ”I just your compliment was very sweet,” she replied. It was the truth. She was not hot at all. She felt normal temperature.

Hiking in the forest. That must be fun, she did not do too much of hiking. More of exploring and left the hiking to a more adventurer. Nodding her head towards Dawn a little. ”So you like exploring the forest as well?” she asked. They had something in common. They seem to both like the forest. Minus the hiking part, she just did not like the walking up long trails and what not, but to observe nature was pleasant.

Uh, well, she has not been in a castle in a while. Her own castle was ruined and when she and Mulan found Philip she may have been in that castle for maybe a year before the wicked witch came to ruin it all for them and ended up here in Storybrooke with the rest of the bunch. Just glad she was not a monkey anymore. That would be very awkward.

”I actually did not grow up in a castle. Fairies raised me..and when I was in the castle it was only seem to be for a brief moment..months maybe give or take,” she replied.

Dawn Ramona
Friends?
MITZI

--------------------
user posted image
Set by me
PM
^
Dawn Ramona
 Posted: Apr 2 2018, 02:41 PM

Mysterious Islands

Mysterious Islands

Grace is online

24 years old / 102 posts

She nodded once when the Princess said it was because of her compliment. That sounded like a good thing then. Good. She was still trying to figure things out with the whole being human thing. "Well good."

She couldn't help but to smirk whenever she asked her if she explored the forest. She did now, but she did more things back then. Now that she couldn't do what she used to all she did was walk around this small hick of a forest waiting to get out. For now she would just have to wait for them to break the line. "Yes I do. I used to do more than I do now but my form isn't like it used to be. Think I am getting old." She said jokingly. Although she could do that now that she was human, she rather not say so.

Fairies? That was something she was not expecting to hear about. Especially her not being in a castle much either. "Hmm wow. Well, that just helps you become humble. Could you imagine being in a castle all your life? You would become spoiled and lazy. Too much pampering does that to one's ego." She said with a nod. She had seen a few house cats and knew their owners were the cause of them not fending for themselves.

Princess Aurora

Note: Yesssss.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Princess Aurora
 Posted: Apr 3 2018, 12:04 PM

Sleeping Beauty

Enchanted Forest

Mel is online

24 years old / 144 posts

Aurora went to shake her head gently as she gave Dawn a gentle smile in return. She did not look like she was older than herself. So, she knew that was a lie in itself. ”I still think you have some spirit left in you, what if I go with you? We could make a day out of it?” she offered. It has been a while since she has been out in the forest herself. Mainly because she had a son to look after, but maybe the daycare could watch her son for her. She needed a friend day it seemed.

True, she would have hated it most likely. Even a small taste she did have with Philip was a little too much for herself to handle. She was mainly out tending to the garden than anything else. Nodding towards Dawn and went to think more of it. She would have a total different life that was for darn sure.

”I didn’t think about that before, but that is true. I am sort of glad I was not one of those spoiled princess’,” she said. Shaking her head. Could not even fathom to think she would be higher than anyone else. That was rude and she was raised to know much better than that.

Dawn Ramona
Hope this is alright
MITZI

--------------------
user posted image
Set by me
PM
^
Graces
 Posted: Apr 6 2018, 12:33 PM

Imagination

OoC Account

Grace is online

24 years old / 58 posts

She smiled when the Princess asked for them to go to the forest together to explore. She nodded her head lightly. "What a lovely idea. I think going to the forest will do us both some good. I have lived there most of my life and know how therapeutic it can be to the body and spirit." She said the last part feeling as if she was talking jibberish. She didn't know much about spirituality but she had heard someone talk like that before. She couldn't remember where exactly.

She was happy to find out that she was not one of those Princesses. The snooty ones always made her want get rid of them. Without eating them either. She sighed and relief slightly and nodded. "Well good then! So glad about that. They really need to learn how to fend for themselves. Doubt they could make it one day in the woods." She said with a roll of the eyes and a shake of her head.

She looked at Mel's drink once again and felt her pants pocket. She didn't have much anymore to buy anything with. it just meant she would just get some later. Stealing wasn't that for Dawn to do. Sure, someone might catch her but for now it wasn't so bad. She usually just took it from someone distracted.

Princess Aurora

Note:

PMEmail
^
Princess Aurora
 Posted: Apr 7 2018, 02:38 PM

Sleeping Beauty

Enchanted Forest

Mel is online

24 years old / 144 posts

Aurora had a bright smile upon her face. The forest was very beautiful she thought to herself. Also, the forest here was much similar to the Enchanted forest one. She had lived in a cottage in a forest so in a way she too lived in the forest. ”Same here, at least some of my life til I was sixteen…I lived out there in a cottage. I love it out there, better than a city, but I am getting used to things here slowly,” she replied. Storybrooke and its odd things were still hard for her to grasp like the television. At least she was trying that was all she could do.

Laughing a little with Dawn, ”I don’t think they would..and trust me it took me a while to learn to stay out in the woods too. Mulan and Philip had to teach me some things. It was not easy,” she said. Being inside a tent was of course new to her. She may not be that castle princess, but she did not live in the woods all the time either. She had a cottage with her aunties. It was not like camping was on top of that list.

Watching Dawn a little, "My son also likes it here in Storybrooke probably why I can't leave," she said out of thought. She had to think of her child didn't she?

Dawn Ramona
Hope this is alright
MITZI

--------------------
user posted image
Set by me
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (3) 1 2 3 
Add Reply
New Poll

OUR AFFILIATES

RP Lovers Top RP Sites

skin by miss texas at cttw, cc, and shine