Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Looking For New Crew Mates, Tag/Benny
Sarah Anne Read
 Posted: Dec 13 2017, 01:45 PM

Enchanted Forest

Enchanted Forest

Maria Pearl is online

30's years old / 13 posts

Benny Lafitte
Bones

The Lady looked around she didn't know this place it wasn't the Enchanted Forest but another
realm she sensed magic in the air and it was never good.
She had docked the Red Dragon it lulled at the water bank and she walked down to the docks
Anne was furious at her crewmates leaving her alone all because she had temper she fussed over them and didn't hide her frustration over it the women where all weak and stupid now she had to count on herself maybe someone in this town needed a job, few sailors must live in this town she noticed another ship and a wreck far ahead someone lived in it brave move she thought to herself.

Anne walked firmly ahead of the dock and was almost knocked over by a young boy she hissed at him "Look were ye "goin mate, am walking here the boy scurried away scared of the red-haired woman with the dark blue eyes which were now piercing of indigo almost black.
Being betrayed by the women and mutinied was not going to be forgiven she had some bones to knock with them, "Sticks And Stones" and we will be even She murmured to herself as she was walking wearing her brown trousers and jacket with the black tricorn hat that her crimson hair was shown underneath licking her shoulders.
PM
^
Benny Lafitte
 Posted: Dec 13 2017, 01:59 PM

Supernatural

Mysterious Islands

Bones is online

Unknown years old / 50 posts

End of the line
Benny had just finished his first round when he had heard a commotion coming from the docking area. He pushed himself out of the chair, his hand wrapping around the grip of the torch - as if wielding it as a weapon.

It was easier to explain than wielding his purgatory axe, even if it had been his favourite weapon against enemies.

Being that he could see as easy as he could in the daylight, the vampire had noticed a certain new vessel that had docked up in the harbour. His brow creased slightly, knowing that they would most likely have to be checked out.

He had halted suddenly when a young boy, coming in the direction of the ships, had stumbled by him, greeting him with the faintest of smiles before fleeing. The vampire had half the mind to scold the boy for being around so late at night and make sure that he had not taken anything from a vessel but had dropped it in favour of hearing the faint clicking of boots against the wooden planks.

Benny continued his walk, his head tilting as he saw a...pirate. His body had tensed ever so slightly, though the dress sense had been mildly different back in his day, there was something that had startled the survival reflex within him.

"Guessin' that's your vessel down there?" He asked.

TAG: Anne Marie Bonnevie WORDS: ###

--------------------

user posted image
V A M P I R A T E || L O R D O F P U R G A T O R Y
"I drink blood, I don't drink people."
PM
^
Sarah Anne Read
 Posted: Dec 13 2017, 02:10 PM

Enchanted Forest

Enchanted Forest

Maria Pearl is online

The moonlight was dark this night even dangerous that was when Anne heard someone approach her she whirled around and faced the dark creature before her a man stood there
asking if the ship was her's.

Anne who was never kind to new people frowned before answering his question
"Aye It is, who's asking most people would not approach a stranger in the middle of the night but she wasn't afraid she had seen ogres in the Ogres war and monsters.
The woman stood tall and crossed her boots together waiting for his response.

Maybe this man was looking for a job then Anne was in luck she was perhaps a sore sight
now but after a nice hot bath and clean clothes and dinner, she would feel better.

The boy was peeking at her and she ogled at him and hissed "Go home lad this isnt a place for you to be shouldn't ye be home at sleep eh?
The lad showed his tongue and ran away from the docks.

"And you were saying mate, she asked the man before her.
"Aye this is me ship the Red Dragon
PM
^
Benny Lafitte
 Posted: Dec 14 2017, 12:31 PM

Supernatural

Mysterious Islands

Bones is online

End of the line
"Aye It is, who's asking?"

Benny lifted his chin ever so slightly. Newcomer to the shores. "The night watchman, cher." The vampire held little humor to his words as he had said it, still unsure what to make of the pirate standing in front of him.

He had met characters from all over the world, from the darker days to the Winchester brothers. A female pirate was nothing new, but her attitude had set him on edge as her attention had turned off of him and to the young boy from earlier. The vampire had a bigger fish to deal with but, if the boy did not heed the warning - he would end up having to make sure the boy wasn't up to anything suspicious.

But, once again, it seemed the boy had run off again.

Once the woman had made clear that the vessel was hers, Benny nodded in response, his posture hardly relaxing as his senses picked up everything going around him in the close vicinity. "Tied her up properly? Where did you initially set sail from?" He had other questions but from what he could tell, she was no vampire.

At least not one that he recognised.

--------------------

user posted image
PM
^
Sarah Anne Read
 Posted: Dec 14 2017, 01:45 PM

Enchanted Forest

Enchanted Forest

Maria Pearl is online

Anne smirked hearing his response, he called himself a watchman.
Anne did not know what to think of the man he was dark alright and something caught her attention where he stood cold wibes crossed her body like no warmth came from him and his eyes looked not human hers were blue but this fellow had different colored eyes, like once a friend of hers who had been a witch said about a man she had known had the evil eye.
That is what Anne felt the evil eye when he looked at her, she shrugged her shoulders it was night and she was acting silly.

He spoke again and Anne said.."I sailed from The Enchanted Forest another realm, my ship went through a storm and somehow I landed here I am from there so tell me to mate where do you come from I sense coldness about ye, like there is no warmth where you hail from am I right

Anne knew it could be dangerous to ask the man where he 'd come from but if he needed a job at least he could tell her like she told him where she was from.
PM
^
Benny Lafitte
 Posted: Dec 14 2017, 01:55 PM

Supernatural

Mysterious Islands

Bones is online

End of the line
There was a certain vibe he had got from the woman. Whether or not it went two ways, he could not tell but from the silence and the stance, Benny knew that it was inevitable that both parties would eye one another up. The mere fact he could hear the rhythm of her heart had certainly been a contributor to his theory.

Benny glanced at her as she mentioned the storm pushing her ship off-course, and finding herself at the Docks. Even then, he had only been here for a short amount of time, anything could have happened but from his own experience of the seas, a storm pushing a vessel off-course was certainly a good enough explanation. Though, he was surprised none of the crew had followed their captain off the ship when they had docked.

"...so tell me to mate where do you come from I sense coldness about ye, like there is no warmth where you hail from am I right."

The vampire raised a questioning brow, as well as in partial self-defense at the bluntness of the question from a relative stranger. Benny was happy enough to deflect the question, to avoid having to reveal his 'true' self to anyone in Storybrooke. He was happy being the night watch, and he was happy being where he was. But, from the way the woman composed and held herself, he presumed she would not take 'no' for an adequate answer.

"Purgatory." The word rolled off his tongue, his Cajun accent coming into flair as he spoke. It was a fine enough answer like any other.

"Now, tell me, captain...where is your crew?" Benny questioned.

--------------------

user posted image
PM
^
Sarah Anne Read
 Posted: Dec 14 2017, 02:19 PM

Enchanted Forest

Enchanted Forest

Maria Pearl is online

Anne eyed him in mere surprise but she wasn't afraid why not she should be he was from Purgatory, no wonder she felt this cold around him he was rather tall maybe a fallen one because he mentioned Purgatory but before she asked she answered his question.
"My crew left me alone and I told them they could shove it, I don't need a crew like that if a woman is a Captain and they can't handle that then they can just bugger off? which they did, I had couple of guys working for me Calico Jack Rackham was one now he is dead the navy got him and I escaped, another left with the ladies to bad I had only a few members working for me not to man an entire ship like the Red Dragon is she is a 300 tonne merchant ship and with 50 cannons.

Anne was not much of a bible strump but she knew her thearies, "So you mention Purgatory like Hell is it, or the land of Tartarus where all demons are chained together, "Are you a fallen angel, because I know fallen angels I seen one or two in my lifetime not that I think your one.
PM
^
Benny Lafitte
 Posted: Dec 14 2017, 02:29 PM

Supernatural

Mysterious Islands

Bones is online

End of the line
Time was certainly something the vampire had on his hands. Benny had not gotten used to having to play catch up with the time, even when he had been up top with Dean and Sam, always having to glance up at the hands of the clock or on the small screen of his phone.

Perhaps it was his past playing catch up, or perhaps it was an innate sense of loyalty to a crew that he was surprised by the answer that the crew had indeed simply 'buggered off', even at the instruction of her Captain. Though, from his own past, it was certainly different.

He had worshiped his maker, where he would do practically anything to feed. Blood had become his life for the initial progression of it all. The Old Man had been cruel, but back then, it had never crossed his mind. That had indeed all changed when he had been beheaded by them. The vampire whistled lowly at the statistics of the ship, it was certainly impressive and there was a small part of him that wanted to step foot on board a ship to sail the seas for a very long time now.

But, he stopped himself.

"So you mention Purgatory like Hell is it, or the land of Tartarus where all demons are chained together, Are you a fallen angel, because I know fallen angels I seen one or two in my lifetime not that I think your one."

Benny gave the woman a wry smile, a low chuckle escaping his lips. Count him humored by her comment. He had seen plenty of creatures, fought many of them down there and even encountered him a Seraph, the angel Dean would not leave behind.

He shook his head. "Ain't a fallen angel, cher. Far from it." Benny could see where it was leading up to, not to say he liked the direction it was heading in particularly. "Purgatory's the place where the souls of...creatures...go when they eventually die. Why, what's your interest in it?"

--------------------

user posted image
PM
^
Sarah Anne Read
 Posted: Dec 14 2017, 03:20 PM

Enchanted Forest

Enchanted Forest

Maria Pearl is online

Anne listened closely to what he had to say so no fallen angel okay she had been stupid asking that and he had asked why she was interested to know about Purgatory and death, well she had lost a friend Jack had died and his soul was being punished.

"Am not interested but I lost someone a friend of mine like I told you and he is being
punished for what has done in his life he was a typical pirate, a thief, murderer, he visited brothels, raided and plundered the sea's, I was lucky to escape the hangman's noose.

The pirate woman was not used to stand and talk for this long the night was cold and she asked the man..."So you need a job eh, I can offer you one you're interested we can discuss it at the tavern there, she pointed towards the inn Rabbit Hole?
PM
^
Benny Lafitte
 Posted: Dec 16 2017, 11:18 AM

Supernatural

Mysterious Islands

Bones is online

End of the line
Whether or not the woman before him was interested in Purgatory, Benny wanted to determine her own motives. He listened as she spoke, his eyes narrowing slightly, definitely would be different in his case if he had taken the trip back to Purgatory. Though he knew his response, the vampire was not entirely unsympathetic of the man's circumstances. "Doesn't sound too different from my own...realm."

At least she had not been beheaded.

"So you need a job eh, I can offer you one you're interested we can discuss it at the tavern there."

The question had caught the vampire off guard as he tilted his head slightly. The woman was offering him a job, and the part of him had jumped at the opportunity but at the same time could not be a little more suspicious of the generosity of the offer. From what it sounded like, the captain was a hard person to get along with and readily would have her crew disappear if they disagreed.

"Can't do any harm." Benny drawled, eyeing her carefully before extending an arm in a gesture of 'lead the way.'

--------------------

user posted image
PM
^
Sarah Anne Read
 Posted: Dec 18 2017, 02:27 PM

Enchanted Forest

Enchanted Forest

Maria Pearl is online

Anne had been lucky to escape death so many times but she couldn't run forever
and Jack had proven that death was unescaped.
She walked ahead to the Rabbit Hole with her new friend well he was, the first one she met here in Story Brooke, she ordered a bottle of rum and peanuts in a bowl.

"So mate what did you do before you came here I don't mean to pry but as a Captain I need to new circumstances of who I hire that is if your interested to become my first mate Not many men liked to work for a woman Captain it was unheard about that women could manage a crew and ship but she had proved them wrong.

Anne took a sip of the rum and put few peanuts into her mouth to chew on she looked around the place it was full of people this evening, nice gathering maybe she could hire few locals.

She thought about her past her parents she became an orphan at early age of 5 and raised in an orphanage then let go at age 16 to think of herself and she had all her life depended on herself she needed nobody, never had and why anybody thought she needed a protector from all the evil in the world.
PM
^
Benny Lafitte
 Posted: Jan 7 2018, 08:07 AM

Supernatural

Mysterious Islands

Bones is online

End of the line
Benny had followed up behind the captain, his eyes observing her every move from the way she had spoken to the way she composed herself upon entering the establishment. He watched as she ordered, before simply nodding at the bartender that he was fine.

Not that he didn't drink.

He certainly drank, but not something the captain needed to know.

Not yet.

"So mate what did you do before you came here I don't mean to pry but as a Captain I need to new circumstances of who I hire that is if your interested to become my first mate."

Benny allowed a silence to form between them, though he was still present in the moment, the vampire could not help but think back to the days when he had been a first mate of his vampiric nest of pirates. Before he had grown from the need to follow his maker like a god. The fact that they had pillaged and plundered from yachts, killing if necessary and doing everything possible to survive.

What was he before he had come to Storybrooke? What would he call himself? A drifter?

"Worked on a couple of ships before retirin' to work in a small local restaurant." It was as close to the truth the vampire was willing to venture into, an answer that sat relatively comfortably in his stomach as he watched for the woman's reaction.

--------------------

user posted image
PM
^
Sarah Anne Read
 Posted: Jan 13 2018, 04:57 PM

Enchanted Forest

Enchanted Forest

Maria Pearl is online

Anne took a sip of her rum and few more peanuts she liked his answer a man who had experience on ships and working the rounds at restaurants, so he might be a fine cook
or a deckhand perhaps the second mate to her.

Anne hadn't had much luck after her crew left her marooned on some shitty land in the Caribbean and for months she had searched for the Red Dragon it had been stolen from her
that brat of a woman Mary Redding stole it a pirate alright and much worse then Anne was
and to get her ship back she had gone to extreme length to find the cruelest Captains in the high sea's they had mocked Anne for her red hair but she was not a prostitute like they called her with smirks and laughter, Anne cringed at the memory and she had her precious ship back thanks to the Captain who helped her get it back and it was funny she didn't remember his name.

"That is good to know mate I might need someone like you by my side
I have enemies you see and most of them are females, females looking for trouble
and want me dead eh?

Anne frowned before taking another drink from the bottle she wasn't a hard drinker
and she grimaced at the foul taste it was the worst drink she had tasted she asked the bartender.."What is this stink of a drink mate?
The bartender looked at her and grinned before chuckling, "Ye asked for rum lass,
so we gave ye some malt beer, "What she hissed,
"Rum is to strong for a lass like yourself now, so maltbeer we gave ye

Anne threw the bottle back at the bartender and hissed again..."Give me something else to drink then you fool or i kick your ass right now.

Benny Lafitte
PM
^
Benny Lafitte
 Posted: Jan 23 2018, 03:02 PM

Supernatural

Mysterious Islands

Bones is online

End of the line
"That is good to know mate I might need someone like you by my side. I have enemies you see and most of them are females, females looking for trouble and want me dead eh?"

Benny simply nodded, keeping quiet for now as he took his own observations about the woman in front of him. Everyone he knew had enemies, he had been an enemy of his own people and inadvertently to the humans but the vampire was not about to bring it up with the captain.

Of course, the good mood of the captain shattered quickly once she realised that she was not drinking rum but malt beer. The barman who had served her had certainly not helped himself by chuckling. It was clear to him that the woman had a small anger issue.

He had not visited many of the inns, at least not frequently enough but not enough that he didn't want to not be able to come into a place due to the woman's reputation and her fiery tongue.

"Give me something else to drink then you fool or i kick your ass right now.

He turned to the woman. "Why don't we jus' calm down. You're not helpin' yourself by doin' this act. You're only causin' yourself more grief."

--------------------

user posted image
PM
^
Sarah Anne Read
 Posted: Jan 28 2018, 01:34 PM

Enchanted Forest

Enchanted Forest

Maria Pearl is online

Anne sighed hearing what Benny had to say that her fiery temper wasn't helping yes she was grieving and she was angry but it did not help her situation and that situation was trouble she was hunted down by female pirates, mermaids even and others that wanted her head on a stick Anne was related to another pirate woman that was her mother and she changed the name a bit because of her mother ill-nature Mary Brennan had another name she changed it by meeting Anne's father not that she knew then that Mary Brennan was Mary Read, A woman who hanged with the likes of Blackbeard and Anne Bonny both women were dangerous as the devil himself and their shadow was like a sword hanging over Anne's very life.

"Yes I know it's not helping me my anger has a long past and is overdue, am tired of being like this and I am cautious with all new people and parts of my life are haunting me even to here, to this place where are we she asked Benny.

Anne eyed Benny he was quite a handsome man, maybe dangerous in some way but she didn't know how he was dangerous, she was used to be involved with danger anyways.

Benny Lafitte
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll

OUR AFFILIATES

RP Lovers Top RP Sites

skin by miss texas at cttw, cc, and shine