Pages: (22) « First ... 20 21 22  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply

A mixed bag of em 'n' em's
em 'n' em's
 Posted: May 9 2018, 10:51 AM

Site time-traveller

OoC Account

Emma is online

22 years old / 524 posts

QUOTE (Avril @ May 6 2018, 08:31 AM)
eeeeeeeeeeemmmm!! all these new shiny characters, so beautiful. anywho, as i told you, i need threads with ravi, and piper, and everyone, who am i kidding.

we discussed it briefly, but i def want piper and vi to meet!! i think they could be great friends, vi could even look up at her like some sort of older sister figure, which is super duper adorable to me so yeah >> two gifted people who learned to accept their powers as part of themselves, like, this screams friendship pls. besides, all the gifs?? all i see is aria and her mother but shhhh
user posted image

now i don't know who i would throw at ravi but- i need plots with him, like i can offer you all my charries, any of them, i just need ravi in my life

em 'n' em's <3

I think we have worked out a solid idea to start with for Piper/Violet. So I can get that going.

Well choose yourself some charries to work with and we can get Ravi plotting with your charries.

Avril

--------------------
user posted image
Made by Bach
PM
^
em 'n' em's
 Posted: May 9 2018, 10:51 AM

Site time-traveller

OoC Account

Emma is online

22 years old / 524 posts

QUOTE (Lucian Graymark @ May 6 2018, 02:27 PM)
QUOTE (em 'n' em's @ May 5 2018, 02:21 PM)
QUOTE (Lucian Graymark @ May 3 2018, 12:16 PM)
QUOTE (em 'n' em's @ Apr 30 2018, 08:02 PM)
QUOTE (Lucian Graymark @ Apr 27 2018, 08:46 AM)
QUOTE (em 'n' em's @ Apr 26 2018, 02:24 PM)
QUOTE (Maria @ Apr 26 2018, 09:53 AM)
I think Dean and Luke should meet, as Dean knows Clary and Clary is Luke's step daughter as Luke is currently married to Clary's mom.  They canTheyt before Storybrooke and after. What do you think?

I'm up for that. Although with Clary I made it that he never actually met anyone else. They met up when they were both on their own and then went their separate ways. So present day would work better. Maybe Dean's car breaks down, he's fixing it and Luke meets him that way.

Or whatever.

Maria

That works Em. Maybe Luke ends up helping Dean get his car working. Just an idea. Or you know tries to.

Em 'n' Em's

That could work. Dean knows what he's doing, but, could be fun for him to try.

Maria

Yeah, for sure. Mind who starts?
Em 'n' Em's

Could you. I'm out of here tomorrow. So may not have time.

Maria

Gladly, mind the location?

Not at all.

Maria

--------------------
user posted image
Made by Bach
PM
^
Avril
 Posted: May 9 2018, 12:50 PM

professional mess in life

OoC Account

Avril is online

N/A years old / 506 posts

i'd love it if you could get something started for those two <33.

as for ravi, i could offer him my new two shiny babies who need plots and love? like i don't have any clear ideas for ravi and noctis, buuuut, maybe something with ravi and barrel? like come on ravi worked with dead people and barrel is pretty much fascinated by anything dead, and that is obviously reason enough to put them together in a thread >>. also i think they could be a fun pair filled with banter so yes, ahem ahem. and besides ravi's bestie is a zombie, and honestly if barrel found out about that he'd go crazy, because omg zombies. let's ignore the fact that there are literal zombies around sb okay, okay.

look at me, sucking at plot ideas, who is even surprised about this anymore

em 'n' em's <3
PM
^
Leo Wyatt
 Posted: May 10 2018, 10:59 AM

N/A

Mysterious Islands

Maria is online

N/A years old / 6 posts

Will start Leo/Piper thread for us, unless you rather start it, either way it's fine by me.
PM
^
Lucian Graymark
 Posted: May 10 2018, 10:26 PM

N/A

Mysterious Islands

Maria is online

N/A years old / 22 posts

QUOTE (em 'n' em's @ May 9 2018, 09:51 AM)
QUOTE (Lucian Graymark @ May 6 2018, 02:27 PM)
QUOTE (em 'n' em's @ May 5 2018, 02:21 PM)
QUOTE (Lucian Graymark @ May 3 2018, 12:16 PM)
QUOTE (em 'n' em's @ Apr 30 2018, 08:02 PM)
QUOTE (Lucian Graymark @ Apr 27 2018, 08:46 AM)
QUOTE (em 'n' em's @ Apr 26 2018, 02:24 PM)
QUOTE (Maria @ Apr 26 2018, 09:53 AM)
I think Dean and Luke should meet, as Dean knows Clary and Clary is Luke's step daughter as Luke is currently married to Clary's mom.  They canTheyt before Storybrooke and after. What do you think?

I'm up for that. Although with Clary I made it that he never actually met anyone else. They met up when they were both on their own and then went their separate ways. So present day would work better. Maybe Dean's car breaks down, he's fixing it and Luke meets him that way.

Or whatever.

Maria

That works Em. Maybe Luke ends up helping Dean get his car working. Just an idea. Or you know tries to.

Em 'n' Em's

That could work. Dean knows what he's doing, but, could be fun for him to try.

Maria

Yeah, for sure. Mind who starts?
Em 'n' Em's

Could you. I'm out of here tomorrow. So may not have time.

Maria

Gladly, mind the location?

Not at all.

Maria

here you go
I hope you like it.
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (22) « First ... 20 21 22 
Add Reply

OUR AFFILIATES

RP Lovers Top RP Sites

skin by miss texas at cttw, cc, and shine