Posted: May 18 2017, 12:31 PM

Peter Pan

Neverland

Terra is online

350+ years old / 85 posts

a sound
most musical
and most melancholy
So many mermaids. He'd known so many. Useful they were at times too, whether intentionally or otherwise. Sure, they could be an annoyance but nothing he couldn't handle if he really had to do so, though he tended not to particularly deal with them unnecessarily. Pan had learned they could be somewhat unpredictable, although all the more fun that could be when it was directed elsewhere. He had to admire their malice at least, but trust one? Not a chance.

As far as he had known, all of the mermaids that spent time in Neverland seemed to have become somewhat 'darker' than they may have ever been. Not at all a surprise; the lure was hardly something they were likely to pass over once here. Not easily, anyhow. What was surprising was learning that there was, in fact, one mermaid who had not yet given into it.

Surprising, yes. Thrilling, even... and an unspoken challenge to a game that Pan would be happy to play. With that in mind, he had ventured down to the water's edge with the intention of perhaps finding this mysteriously untouchable mermaid, or otherwise find out more about her from those of her kind. He halted beside the lapping water, a swirl of green mist producing a conch in his hand and Pan used it to summon. But who would answer? If one of the other mermaids arrived he would find out what they knew of her. If she showed up herself, then the game could begin.

BY MITZI

Ariel Notes: If you need me to change anything just give me a shout!
PM
^
Ariel
 Posted: Jul 2 2017, 03:51 AM

The Little Mermaid

Other Realms

Em 'n' em's is online

21 years old / 255 posts

That trip to Neverland that she had done, had opened her eyes to approach with caution for a while. Especially since she had felt an urge to turn dark as she had stayed in the ocean of that island. Ariel was nothing like herself, and, that was something that had scared her.

Ariel had found herself forgetting about all of that, and, instead just settling into the castle for a day of playing with Flounder and Sebastian, as they chased each other around the ocean like they normally did. Atlantica was where she belonged, not that island with the dark seas everywhere. Ariel would definitely continue to go through those undersea portals, but, she was hoping she would never end up back in that place. Because who knew whether she'd be able to resist it the next time around.

She found herself swimming freely in the ocean, with her best friends, before she heard a strange call. A call from the conch shell. One that she recognised well, like it was calling her somewhere. It was a sign that all sea creatures knew, and, the closest one normally had to go to it. Ariel didn't know where the shell was calling her too, but, the call of that conch shell was one she couldn't ignore. Making her way through the water, she surfaced where the call had come from, and, soon noticed where she had ended up. "Oh no." Ariel said, under her breath preparing to swim away, before she heard the noise of rustling nearby.

Peter Pan » notes

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
Both sigs made by Bach
PM
^
Peter Pan
 Posted: Aug 5 2017, 05:29 PM

Peter Pan

Neverland

Terra is online

a sound
most musical
and most melancholy
"Don't go just yet." She may not have already been on her way to a sharp exit but if the look on her face was anything to go by, it appeared that was exactly the next move on her mind. Peter stepped into view although he hadn't particularly been hiding, merely a short distance from where she had appeared.

So it had turned out to be the very mermaid in question and though Peter hadn't met her prior to this, everything in Neverland was connected to its magic and thus to Pan himself and now that the mermaid was here in his presence, he could see it in her. 'Goodness'. In the most ambiguous sense of the word.

Whatever that truly meant. Such a thing was open to interpretation and indeed many interpreted it however they pleased. Yet still, she had a solid streak of something and Peter decided a better word for it might be naiveté.

He approached, conch still in hand as he gestured to it with the other. "I wasn't sure if you'd come to the call but now that you're here, I'd like to talk." Or let her talk if she was willing, and if not perhaps he could persuade her since the purpose was to learn. Maybe she would learn something too.

"You've been here before, yet you don't stay. I understand the excitement of being one of the few who can come and go as you please... " His comment came with a touch of disparagement but he went on. "But why would you want to leave?"

BY MITZI

PM
^
Ariel
 Posted: Sep 7 2017, 06:07 PM

The Little Mermaid

Other Realms

Em 'n' em's is online

21 years old / 255 posts

“What the...” Ariel asked, looking around as she heard the voice but didn't see anybody. Ariel still was ready to go back to Atlantica, and, no random voice was going to stop her from leaving. She would have to see a person if she was going to have a chance of stopping. But, she remembered that fairy's warning, and, that was all she really wanted to do. Ariel raised her eyebrows as she noticed a small boy coming into view.

Was this the kid that that fairy had talked about? She could sense magic from this land, similar to how she had the last visit, but, then again being a mermaid she had magic of her own, but, it was a lot different to this place?

Ariel was told by all of her sisters, and, her father that she was naïve, too much for her own good at times, but, she was ok with who she was. Despite the fact that she knew it may get her into trouble, she wasn't going to change anytime soon.

Raising her eyebrows, Ariel noticed that the man had a shell in his hand. So that was how she had managed to hear him, and, what had drawn her back to this place. Hearing the boy's words, Ariel sighed softly before looking at him “Talk about what?” Ariel wasn't going to tell this boy anything, until she knew what exactly he wanted. Or didn't want.

“That I have. But, yeah mermaids have been able to do that for a long time.” Ariel said, before looking at him. She wasn't going to answer anything too revealing, and, she looked around as the boy asked the second part of his question. “Because I belong in the ocean. But, not as a prisoner.”

Peter Pan » notes

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
Both sigs made by Bach
PM
^
Peter Pan
 Posted: Nov 30 2017, 03:56 PM

Peter Pan

Neverland

Terra is online

a sound
most musical
and most melancholy
Peter merely raised a brow at the mermaid's remark on her kind and their ways of free passage without restriction. As much as he would like to control everything in this land, the matter still sparked his interest. Merfolk, however mysterious, were still fairly well known to him and although in the grand scheme of things that meant his knowledge of them was nonetheless quite limited, he contented himself with that fact he at least knew more than many others did.

Yet this particular mermaid was still a mystery for the moment, a puzzle to work out, a thread to unravel perhaps. She had somewhat already given the impression she was similar to other mermaids in one way, being that none of them appeared to be fond of the idea of being imprisoned somehow, however it might be. To Pan's knowledge, most all mermaids cherished their liberty, but that didn't mean they weren't able to do that here in Neverland.

"I can understand that, that's why I like this place so much... it's the perfect example. You could do anything you wanted here." So he might have embellished a little on the last part, although it wasn't entirely untruthful. A person doing what they wanted just didn't always mean without consequences, but even that could mean all sorts of things.

Making his way a little closer to the water, Pan let his gaze drift out towards the horizon, speaking up again as he eyed the dark waters. "And how can you be a prisoner to the sea, anyway?" A vaguely dismissive huff at the idea and he continued with his thoughts on what the mermaid had said. "You didn't really answer my question so I'll rephrase. Why don't you stay? There must be a reason... "

BY MITZI

PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

OUR AFFILIATES

skin by miss texas at cttw, cc, and shine