Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Such A Nice Day!, Tag: AIleen Kennedy
Dawn Ramona
 Posted: Feb 20 2018, 12:49 PM

Mysterious Islands

Mysterious Islands

Grace is online

24 years old / 102 posts

hold onto me i'm a little unsteady

It was a dark day today. Forecast called for rain and it had yet to become true. Dawn looked up at the sky to see the clouds were as grey as they should be for rain, yet nothing was happening. She hummed at smiled a little bit at it. At least it wasn't sunny, that was a good thing!

Dawn rarely ever smiled. Finding the expression to not be useful much when most people only used it to try to lighten the mood or hide something. Usually her expression was blank. It was not that she had no emotions it was just that she saw no point in showing it. It was probably from when she had to hide them when she was around people who were annoying or trying to threaten her.

She kept smiling and looking at the sky . That's when she felt it, the air was starting to feel like it was going to rain any minute. She smiled a little bit more before crossing her legs and waiting for it to happen. She closed her eyes and slowly her smile started to go away. She heard a child's voice. She didn't really care much for those. They annoyed her with their voices and their whining. She hoped she was never like that when she was little.

Slowly she turned her head and opened her eyes to look at it. It smiled at her and she just looked at him with a 'Are you kidding me?' look. The boy slowly frowned and looked at her troubled, which caused her to slowly smirk. That's when the Mother came. "Sweety come here!" The Mother grabbed it's arm and started to walk off with him. That's when Dawn spoke. "Bye bye annoying vesssel." She said sweetly and waved. Just because she wasn't in Wendigo form didn't mean she couldn't tease her food, or underdeveloped food in his case. The mother turned around and looked at her stunned. Then walked off with her child. Dawn's laughter was so loud the bird's flew off some of the trees. Such a nice day!

Aileen Kennedy

--------------------
user posted image
Signature by the lovely Bach <3
PMEmail
^
Aileen Kennedy
 Posted: Feb 21 2018, 02:52 AM

OC

Land Without Magic

Angel on fire is online

25 years old / 54 posts

pocket full of sunshine
It wasn't really great day today. Aileen looked through the window in her room and frowned. So cloudy, there were like 99% of chance that it will rain. Sure, she was already out to have a coffee and eat but she really really hoped that she would be able to walk around, see the city. Usually, she had nothing against spending the day in her room but now she was bored. She didn't have ideas for the new book and even if she had, the book would need to wait for her to go home so she can talk to the agent and maybe publish it. And while she was here, she really needs a job. But obviously, finding the job would need to wait for the weather to become better, she didn't have an umbrella and in the rain her hair become... Terrible.

But the park was close so Aileen figured out she could go there if it starts raining she would be able to run back to the hotel. She smiled and put on the jacket and walked out. "Hello, how are you today?" She smiled at the girl at the reception and after short talk went to the park.

Aileen was walking for few minutes when she saw the really cute little boy. He approached one girl but she seemed to be not interested in conversation with him. That was okay, Aileen knew a lot of people who didn't like kids but she frowned when she heard girl's comment once when the boy left with his mother so Aileen approached the girl with the disapproving look on her face. "Why did you say that? There was no need to be rude."

+ tagDawn Ramona
+ notes
BY MITZI

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
Avie and both sigs by amazing Bach as always <3
PM
^
Dawn Ramona
 Posted: Feb 21 2018, 06:56 PM

Mysterious Islands

Mysterious Islands

Grace is online

24 years old / 102 posts

Dawn smiled happily as she watched the displeased Mother walk her child away. She almost thought it was funny how different Mother's could be. For her own would have applauded her and told her how proud she was. She turned her head and watched as a woman walked towards her and told her how she didn't have to be rude.

Dawn stared at her blankly and nodded her head with a blank expression on her face. "You are so right. I didn't have to be rude." She said and slowly stood up to look at the girl and study her. "Honestly though..." She said and looked away from her and shook her head thoughtfully. "I just don't care what you think. Or what anyone else thinks." She said while tilting her head and looking back at her.

She never understood it. It was so weird how her prey always scolded her for doing what she wanted. Although, this one didn't know that she was different which gave Dawn a good idea. "Tell you what. I will stop being rude if you leave me alone. Sound good?" She said and sounded as if she was talking to a child. She studied the woman and decided on one thing though. If she was in the woods and Dawn was there, she would definitely eat her.

Aileen Kennedy

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Aileen Kennedy
 Posted: Feb 22 2018, 03:00 PM

OC

Land Without Magic

Angel on fire is online

25 years old / 54 posts

pocket full of sunshine
"I knew you would understand, it was a mistake, it happens to everyone, don't worry about that." Aileen smiled friendly at the girl. Maybe she overreacted. The girl obviously felt bad about herself as well. But then Aileen's smile left her face as fast as it appeared when she heard next words. "Oh." She was shocked. But then again, she learned not to judge people so fact. Who knows what kind of problems this girl has on her own. "I know you don't mean that. Sometimes it's just easier to pretend that you don't care."

Aileen shook her head but then, she smiled again. This girl probably just needed someone to understand her. Aileen wasn't really one of those who are all friendly and ready to talk with anyone, but she wanted to help this girl. That was the reason why she ignored girl's next comment and instead reached out her hand. "I'm Aileen. It's big pleasure to meet you."

"So, are you new here as well? The city seems to be really nice." There, that was the good start of the conversation, right? The girl seemed to be annoyed but that was understandable after all Aileen approached her with the comment about how rude she was. It was her own fault. [/b]

+ tagDawn Ramona
+ notes
BY MITZI

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
PM
^
Dawn Ramona
 Posted: Feb 23 2018, 02:43 PM

Mysterious Islands

Mysterious Islands

Grace is online

24 years old / 102 posts

She quirked her eyebrow up at the naive girl. There was no other way to describe her. Who else could be this stupid? Who in their right mind would do this? Who would be stupid enough to walk up to someone and say that they didn't mean to do it.? If she didn't mean to do it then she wouldn't have! She glared at the girl after these thoughts crossed her mind. If there was one thing she hated it was someone pissing her off and trying to control her.

She stayed silent for a while trying to figure out the best scenario to not kill her. She was so close to killing her that if she had her regular form she would have growled at her. Sure it didn't sound too bad but that was usually when she was about to eat someone. She stared at the girl and realized that she had her hand out to her. She looked at it and looked at her blankly.

"You really think...after you tell me some stupid crap that I am going to shake your girly annoying naive little hand? You pissed me off and I don't give a damn what your name is little girl. So why don't you go away so I can enjoy this day in peace and quiet?" She said in a low voice while slowly walking towards the girl. Aileen Kennedy

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Aileen Kennedy
 Posted: Feb 24 2018, 01:10 PM

OC

Land Without Magic

Angel on fire is online

25 years old / 54 posts

pocket full of sunshine
"You have really bad attitude, you know?" Aileen still smiled. This girl needed help, she needed someone to show her how to behave. She was just like one character Aileen wrote about in one of her books. Pretty young woman who had bad past, and therefore, found a way how to survive. She closed her heart for love in order to survive and not get hurt. True, Aileen had no idea if same happened to this woman but maybe she just needed friends and someone who would understand her.

Aileen shrugged and moved her hand closer to her body. "We just had the bad start, I didn't mean anything bad. I'm trying to fix that." Aileen looked at the girl getting closer to her and if she had any idea what the girl was, she would probably start running as fastest as she can. But she didn't know. She had no idea how strange this city was. She didn't know that here lived some creatures she was afraid of at the time she was just the little girl.

"I'm not really naive. I just like to believe everyone has good inside of them." She looked girl directly in the eyes. "That probably makes me believer, not the naive little girl as you said" she shrugged. [/b]

+ tagDawn Ramona
+ notes
BY MITZI

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
PM
^
Dawn Ramona
 Posted: Feb 24 2018, 02:04 PM

Mysterious Islands

Mysterious Islands

Grace is online

24 years old / 102 posts

If she was a irrational woman she would have started bashing her head into something. When you weren't able to eat people you improvised. Her facial expression went from normal blank expression to shocked in less than a second. How dare she! How dare this little Imp think she knew her. Why if she was in the normal land right now she would have turned her into Wendigo chow! She just kept glaring at her before blinking repeatedly.

Maybe there was something wrong with her. There were people who had something wrong with them that made them trust others. She forgot what they called it but probably something like a psychosis. She would have to study up on people like that. Maybe take that Psycho class or whatever. Although she would need help figuring out how to do that. Maybe one of those book places?

"There is nothing wrong with that. I believe the same thing." She said and sighed. If common sense wouldn't work then maybe her explaining would. " We all have good and bad and we balance it out if we are give a damn to. I on the other hand don't see the point in hiding my feelings. So, once again please go away. I don't like people and so far you have ruined this beautiful rainy weather with all of your 'we are all good' crap." Aileen Kennedy

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Aileen Kennedy
 Posted: Feb 27 2018, 11:09 AM

OC

Land Without Magic

Angel on fire is online

25 years old / 54 posts

pocket full of sunshine
Aileen sighed and shook her head. This was so sad. But there was probably nothing she could do about this girl. She was right, some people are good and others are bad. "You are right, there really are good and bad people. Everyone deserves the chance to show on which side they are" Aileen smiled. The woman was speaking to Aileen like this one was the child and Aileen almost frowned but somehow, she kept blank face with the polite smile, nothing more or less.

This woman was really rude and Aileen didn't like the way she was speaking to her. Sure, Aileen made the same mistake at the beginning but she apologized. "We have something in common, I guess. I don't like people telling me what to do and since this is the public place, I won't leave" She smiled once again and sat at the exact same place where the girl was sitting before.

+ tagDawn Ramona
+ notes
BY MITZI

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
PM
^
Dawn Ramona
 Posted: Feb 28 2018, 02:52 PM

Mysterious Islands

Mysterious Islands

Grace is online

24 years old / 102 posts

She still didn't think this girl understood. She didn't believe people were just good or bad. They just did what they thought was right. Whether that meant killing someone or trying to teach people that they were nicer than they thought was up to them. She sighed annoyingly at the girl and shook her head without saying anything to her.

It seemed like nothing would help the girl so she just let her talk. She nodded her head slowly just so maybe the woman would go away. She agreed, it was a public area. So why wouldn't the girl go somewhere else in the park to play? She watched the girl as she took the seat Dawn was sitting in before. She had once seen a coyote almost killing another for doing just that. Luckily Dawn wasn't like that. She just looked at her and shook her head. "Well i hope you enjoy your public park and I hope you have a great day. She said before bowing and walking off. She walked all the way to the furthest spot she could find with a bench and sat down.

It had a nice pink Dogwood tree next to it with a bird chirping. It actually wasn't as bad. As long as the girl wasn't there. Of course she would just ignore her if she stalked Dawn. Hopefully she wouldn't do anything rash. Aileen Kennedy

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Aileen Kennedy
 Posted: Mar 1 2018, 02:01 PM

OC

Land Without Magic

Angel on fire is online

25 years old / 54 posts

pocket full of sunshine
Aileen sighed and looked at the girl. She just shook her head put somehow, she put the smile on her face again. "Thank you, that was actually nice. I hope you have great day as well" the girl was probably just sarcastic but it's not like Aileen really cared. She really tried to talk with this girl nicely but now she just gave up. Aileen was still new in the town and she didn't really want enemies.

Luckily, Aileen had her notebook with her in her bag. She put it out, opened and then smiled. She just started writing the story about pirates. She looked at the girl again and then decided she will add another character, the girl who was eating humans. Aileen looked at the girl and said a little bit louder so this one can hear her. "I just put you in my story. Sorry, I decided to write you are eating humans" she shrugged and then looked again at her notebook and started writing.

+ tagDawn Ramona
+ notesJust a reminder that Aileen doesn't know what is dawn, she just made it up for her story xD
BY MITZI

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
PM
^
Dawn Ramona
 Posted: Mar 2 2018, 01:57 PM

Mysterious Islands

Mysterious Islands

Grace is online

24 years old / 102 posts

Dawn watched as the birds in the tree started to play around some. She smiled at them happily and crossed her legs on the bench. Now she was having fun. She was happy again. Most didn't think she had a soft spot but she did like most animals. It was the two legged walking ones she didn't like the most. Although she did like lemurs. She smiled and kept looking at them having fun in the dark light of the clouds when she heard the voice say something that made her eyes widen.

She almost turned around before realizing with the way she reacted to it that it wouldn't be the best idea at the moment. Of all the characters she had to put in art she had to put Dawn as a cannibal. She almost laughed at it. The irony was so on point. She finally smirked and turned to her. "Am I really so bad that you want to put me as a cannibal? I would have thought you had more manners than that. Who knew a nice looking girl as you could come up with a character like that?" Aileen Kennedy

Notes: I love it!!

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Aileen Kennedy
 Posted: Mar 5 2018, 12:39 PM

OC

Land Without Magic

Angel on fire is online

25 years old / 54 posts

pocket full of sunshine
Aileen smirked and shook her head. So, the girl didn't ignore her after all. She just shrugged and looked at the girl again. "You are the one who said it's a bad thing, not me" Aileen looked at the paper in front of her and wrote some ideas she had in mind. "You see, I still don't think you are the really bad person" Aileen almost murmured while writing and then looked at the girl again once when she was done. "You see, this creature in my book will eat people because she has to in order to survive, not because she wants to" Aileen smiled. "That reminds me of you. You have such a bad attitude because you think people won't understand and accept who you really are" she shrugged and then started writing again.
+ tagDawn Ramona
+ notes
BY MITZI

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
PM
^
Dawn Ramona
 Posted: Mar 5 2018, 01:00 PM

Mysterious Islands

Mysterious Islands

Grace is online

24 years old / 102 posts

She listened as the girl talked again. She couldn't help but laugh at what the girl said next. "Of course it is! What else could it be? If someone eats their own species. Be it a bird or a rodent then it is bad. Isn't that what we always say?" She said half mockingly. She didn't like that humans thought that way but since she was human now she might as well have fun with it.

She turned around in her seat again to face the tree and away from the girl. There it was again. Her thinking she had a bad attitude. As far as Dawn knew she did not have a bad attitude. She didn't understand why this woman thought so. That kid was just, well she just didn't like them. There was nothing wrong with that. She couldn't even remember what she said to him/her but it didn't matter. She would do it again. It's not like she pushed him to the ground! Although that would probably help him in the long run, Dawn thought. She knew she wouldn't though. She would definitely be killed.

She listened to the woman again as she explained the character's ways. Surprisingly the girl was pretty accurate. Although Dawn and her parents did enjoy killing and eating humans. Her stomach grumbled just thinking about it and she sighed and licked her lips with her eyes before composing herself. "Right well. Sounds like a cannibal who needs therapy too me. Once again little girl I do not have a bad attitude. It is not my fault that you are delusional."

Aileen Kennedy

Notes:

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Aileen Kennedy
 Posted: Mar 5 2018, 02:26 PM

OC

Land Without Magic

Angel on fire is online

25 years old / 54 posts

pocket full of sunshine
"I'm a writer" Aileen smiled and looked at the girl. "The good thing is that only imagination is a limit. Maybe this girl was born this way? Like animals can't choose to eat other animals, they do this to survive so maybe the girl in my book is the same. Maybe other food just isn't enough for her to survive" Aileen shrugged.

But then she lost the girl again. Not literally but girl started looking at the tree again so that probably meant the conversation is over once again. Shame, she really hoped this girl and she could be able to understand each other somehow.

+ tagDawn Ramona
+ notes
BY MITZI

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
PM
^
Dawn Ramona
 Posted: Mar 7 2018, 02:55 PM

Mysterious Islands

Mysterious Islands

Grace is online

24 years old / 102 posts

She nodded at the girl while listening to her in a thoughtful way. She then turned around and poked out her lip. "Yeah that makes since actually. I wouldn't know why any other meat wouldn't do it for her but hey whatever works right?" She said while shrugging her shoulders

She knew how risky it was to discuss cannibalism in front of a human. If she wasn't careful the girl would realize a few things about Dawn she didn't want people to know. Of course that wasn't probably going to happen though. This was a human so if anything she would probably just think Dawn was just curious. She stood up and walked over to the girl again. She didn't care about her, she was just curious mainly. Kind of like a cat looking at a new toy.

Aileen Kennedy

Notes:

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll

OUR AFFILIATES

RP Lovers Top RP Sites

skin by miss texas at cttw, cc, and shine