Pages: (17) « First ... 15 16 17  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply

A mixed bag of em 'n' em's
em 'n' em's
 Posted: Dec 9 2017, 03:43 AM

Site time-traveller

OoC Account

Emma is online

22 years old / 363 posts

I think it would be amazing if Graham could tell him stories of Ruby as a kid since Callum missed out on it all and deeply regrets that <3

Even if they didn't mean in person in the past, since Graham was always hunting and loved wolves, the interaction between them pre-first curse could have been more like when Callum was just in his wolf form. Like that big black wolf that sometimes hung around Graham, not realising that it was Ruby's father back then.

em 'n' em's

Well then it would be his pleasure.

But, I love the idea of that. Interactions as a wolf, with no idea who the other really was at that point. I would love to thread this out, just let me know if you'd like me to start it.

Bach

--------------------
user posted image
Made by Bach
PM
^
em 'n' em's
 Posted: Dec 9 2017, 03:48 AM

Site time-traveller

OoC Account

Emma is online

22 years old / 363 posts

QUOTE (Angelica Teach @ Nov 27 2017, 01:24 AM)
Angelica &Ariel
Angelica had met a mermaid once Syrena and knew she had been cruel to her
but Syrena had saved her life with her tears, Angelica owed her, her life so meeting with
Ariel could help Angelica to redeem herself and Maybe Ariel could help her control her
Magic that is corrupting Angelica that she is scared of her own shadow.

I don't quite know how well she'll be able to help her control it, but, I think Ariel would try, it just may not work, because she had never really had to learn it herself. So, I'm not sure how I could make that work.

Maria Pearl

--------------------
user posted image
Made by Bach
PM
^
em 'n' em's
 Posted: Dec 9 2017, 03:53 AM

Site time-traveller

OoC Account

Emma is online

22 years old / 363 posts

QUOTE (Avril @ Dec 8 2017, 08:19 AM)
I NEED ALL THE LUCY THREADS!!!

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

Lucy & Nico: so, he's not Edmund- but they look alike so this is enough for me. Lucy is this ball of hope and brightness and bubbly personality while tbh Nico is everything she's not XD. So I mean, I need to have a thread where she thinks he's his brother but in reality he's not but they end up being friends anyways because LUCY?

That's the only plot I have in mind right now but I'll think of more because Lucyyyy

em 'n' em's

That can work. I can probably start the thread, since it'll probably open with her running up to him, because I doubt he would be willing to go up towards her or anyone, and, greet the same way she would do with him.

Bring on the plots. I'm for any of them.

Avril

--------------------
user posted image
Made by Bach
PM
^
Bach
 Posted: Dec 9 2017, 09:47 AM

All of Them

Bach is online

37 years old / 538 posts

QUOTE (em 'n' em's @ Dec 9 2017, 06:43 AM)
I think it would be amazing if Graham could tell him stories of Ruby as a kid since Callum missed out on it all and deeply regrets that <3

Even if they didn't mean in person in the past, since Graham was always hunting and loved wolves, the interaction between them pre-first curse could have been more like when Callum was just in his wolf form. Like that big black wolf that sometimes hung around Graham, not realising that it was Ruby's father back then.

em 'n' em's

But, I love the idea of that. Interactions as a wolf, with no idea who the other really was at that point. I would love to thread this out, just let me know if you'd like me to start it.

Bach

Sure, did you want to do both, present knowing/meeting and past-wolfy meeting (though since he couldn't talk in wolf form, might be short but I'd still be up for it if you want, I've done a few thomas-rabbit threads like that where though short cuz of the lack of properly communicating, they were still cute and fun)

--------------------
PMEmailGTalk
^
Maria Pearl
 Posted: Dec 9 2017, 02:41 PM

I am a Pirate and a Mermaid and proud to be one

OoC Account

Mari is online

43 years old / 49 posts

No problem Em, http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/smile.gif
PMWebsiteGTalkAIMYIMMSN
^
Chey Phillips
 Posted: Dec 9 2017, 03:12 PM

Renegade

Land Without Magic

Maria is online

44 years old / 25 posts

Chey and Ariel:
It shall be fun to thread them, I can see them become friends and maybe Ariel could babysit Chey's 11 years old girl. I can see them already knowing each other as Chey is in town for 4 years.

Jenny and Tiana:
I see them being friends, especially since Jenny adopted her puppy where Tiana works at.Also at times the puppy is with her and her doctor and other times alone for a bit with food, water and such, or with a babysitter, or with the daughter and babysitter, etc. Anyway, I think they would be friends.

Mitchell and Tiana:
Could be friends and maybe they could help each other too, and maybe she other than his girlfriend Annie help keep him on the right path. As he is a vampire but tries to live like a human.

Those for now but I am working on more ideas for us.
PM
^
em 'n' em's
 Posted: Jan 12 2018, 08:24 AM

Site time-traveller

OoC Account

Emma is online

22 years old / 363 posts

Sorry for the late replies on these.

QUOTE (Bach @ Dec 10 2017, 03:47 AM)
QUOTE (em 'n' em's @ Dec 9 2017, 06:43 AM)

em 'n' em's

Bach

Sure, did you want to do both, present knowing/meeting and past-wolfy meeting (though since he couldn't talk in wolf form, might be short but I'd still be up for it if you want, I've done a few thomas-rabbit threads like that where though short cuz of the lack of properly communicating, they were still cute and fun)

Both sound alright to me if you think you can do a past one I'm ok with that. Or just present is ok too.

--------------------
user posted image
Made by Bach
PM
^
em 'n' em's
 Posted: Jan 12 2018, 08:25 AM

Site time-traveller

OoC Account

Emma is online

22 years old / 363 posts

QUOTE (Chey Phillips @ Dec 10 2017, 09:12 AM)
Chey and Ariel:
It shall be fun to thread them, I can see them become friends and maybe Ariel could babysit Chey's 11 years old girl.  I can see them already knowing each other as Chey is in town for 4 years.

Jenny and  Tiana:
I see them being friends, especially since Jenny adopted her puppy where Tiana works at.Also at times the puppy is with her and her doctor and other times alone for a bit with food, water and such, or with a babysitter, or with the daughter and babysitter, etc. Anyway, I think they would be friends.

Mitchell and Tiana:
Could be friends and  maybe they could help each other too, and maybe she other than his girlfriend Annie help keep him on the right path. As he is a  vampire but tries to live like a human.

Those for now but I am working on more ideas for us.

I'm ok with all of these ideas. Especially since I need more threads with these two characters. I don't know much about them, but, I can go with it I'm sure. Let me know if you want me to start them.

--------------------
user posted image
Made by Bach
PM
^
em 'n' em's
 Posted: Jan 12 2018, 08:26 AM

Site time-traveller

OoC Account

Emma is online

22 years old / 363 posts

Also I decided to drop Boo for muse reasons and lack of posts I was getting for her.

Luckily the few posts I had won't matter all that much.

--------------------
user posted image
Made by Bach
PM
^
Chey Phillips
 Posted: Jan 12 2018, 05:17 PM

Renegade

Land Without Magic

Maria is online

44 years old / 25 posts

Would love to get those thread started,

I don't mind starting those, mind the location?
PM
^
em 'n' em's
 Posted: Jan 12 2018, 05:49 PM

Site time-traveller

OoC Account

Emma is online

22 years old / 363 posts

Not at all. Go for it.

Maria

--------------------
user posted image
Made by Bach
PM
^
Twin
 Posted: Jan 15 2018, 12:02 PM

Dork

Admin

Twin is online

30 years old / 3107 posts

We always need new things for Neal and his father to do!

Also, if you wanted to do anything if your other characters meeting mine, I'd be up for it. We both have so many it's hard to know where to start, but we need more RP together!
PMEmailWebsiteAIM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (17) « First ... 15 16 17 
Add Reply

OUR AFFILIATES

skin by miss texas at cttw, cc, and shine