Caroline Forbes
 Posted: May 11 2017, 10:15 PM

The Vampire Diaries

Mysterious Islands

KAT ! is online

27 years old / 28 posts

I wanna live with you Even when we're ghosts

'Cause you were always there for me When I needed you most

She dropped the head of the last zombie she found, having already ripped each one of the vile creatures after to be on the safe side. She didnt know what drove them, only that they were a danger to the town.. The town where her daughters lived.. And she would rip anyone's head off if it came down to her daughters' safety. "Damn it.." She groaned, noticing pieces on her a shirt as her fangs retracted and her eyes went back to normal. As she brushed it off, she checked the hand one of the bastards bit at as it healed slowly.. but something was missing..

"No, no, no--" She began to panic, looking through the foliage.. her wedding ring and engagement ring had came off. It was all she had left of her late husband, and she wasnt about to rest until she found them. Her heart pounded, terrified of the thought."You had to take that. Not my daylight ring, but that.." She yelled as she rooted around the essembly of decayed body parts on the grounds, gagging at the rotted smell.

She heard the sound of rustling footsteps approaching.."Hello?" She stood up, looking to see who it was. She was over all this already. It seemed like she couldnt go a night without cleaning up some undead mess-- that could be said both here and back in her own world. She wished her husband was still around-- Stefan was her rock, even before they were together. A day didnt go by without thinking of her late husband.

Open        

&    
PM
^
Sherlock Holmes
 Posted: Jun 1 2017, 11:36 AM

Elementary

Tomorrowland

Bach is online

39 years old / 40 posts

Tag Caroline Forbes / Notes: Meeting

Sherlock still wasn't sure what he made of this funny realm, it looked quite a lot like his, minus a lot of technology of course, and toss in a bunch of magic and other oddities. Part of his mind wanted to scoff at magic and the like, but he couldn't deny what his eyes saw, what his ears heard, all his senses told him he wasn't dreaming or in a coma lying in some hospital bed, or worse dead after the small plane he had been on literally crashed through a portal. It certainly took some getting used to, especially when the zombies started popping up, and then things got even worse when he was sucked into a portal with that Jillian woman and landed smack dab in a world that had been completely overrun and devastated by the zombies. Ever since then, once they finally got back to Storybrooke, Sherlock had opted to open a small school to train people in both self defence and detective work in general. He also took to doing periodic patrols around Storybrooke with a sword he'd found that was balanced just perfectly for his size. It wasn't a rapier that he was used to, but it would serve better against zombies than a blunt stick and much quieter than shooting a gun off, granted he kept one of those on him as well just in case.

As he worked his way around the park, he decided to head into the forest. So far he had only come across one zombie straggler and dispatched it with ease. That was a good sign, he hadn't seen any large groups or hordes in awhile, certainly nothing like he'd seen in that other realm with Jillian, but if they were funnelling into this realm from that one, then there were hundreds more that could end up in Storybrooke. Eventually as he walked, he could hear someone up ahead, a woman, she sounded upset. He picked up the pace and ducked through some low hanging branches, and then came upon a blonde woman surrounded by zombies she had presumably dispatched. He glanced around the perimeter and didn't see or hear any live ones nearby. He cleared his throat so he didn't startle her, unless she'd already heard him coming through the brushes of course.

"Did you lose something? At least that's presumably why you're digging around in the zombie bits."

thanks!

--------------------
PMEmailGTalkAIM
^
Caroline Forbes
 Posted: Jun 2 2017, 06:50 PM

The Vampire Diaries

Mysterious Islands

KAT ! is online

27 years old / 28 posts

As she eummaged, she could hear footstep, but she couldnt bring herself to bother with the figure approaching. She was too worried if she did end up in another scuffle that she might end up just knocking it eeven farther away. She couldnt lose it. It was, at this point, all she had left of Stefan. He'd left her his legacy in death-- his home, money, memories, and that ring. Their home, that she'd turned into a school, was now in another world. Her money meant nothing to begin with compared to the memories, and the last thing she ever had from him was that wing. Her wedding and engagement ring.

She was frustrated and panicked all at once as she rumagged, finally hearing more than footsteps. She heard a man speaking to her. She groaned in a frustrated tone-- not towards him, but at the annoyance towards the entire situation. "Y-yes. It was my wedding ring," She wiped her hands on the shirt of one of the undead creatures as she turned on her cellphone light, hoping to possibly see it reflect the piece of jewelry. "I hate to ask, but do you happen to see it..? It's a 14k white gold, halo diamond engagement ring.. not that the descriptions matter since there's likely not a plethora of rings out here, but still.." She was basically rambling as she picked our trying to find the ring.

In her mind, she replayed the moment she was given the ring. He'd been love at frist sight for her, and as time went on they loved and lost people that meant the world to them. He'd loved Elena only to lose her to his brother. She had loved Tyler, for him to choose revenge over her. They'd lost friends, family.. but their friendship had been a constant. And somewhere along the line, they found love with one another. A beauty, forever kind of love. As a vampire, it sounded possible. But destiny had other plans.

Open/ Sherlock Holmes        

&    
PM
^
Sherlock Holmes
 Posted: Jun 17 2017, 06:43 PM

Elementary

Tomorrowland

Bach is online

39 years old / 40 posts

Sherlock shrugged, his hands in his pockets, sounded like a rather impressive ring, not that the quality had anything to do with the current situation, or that he cared at all about jewellery in general, especially rings. He nodded and took a few steps around the pile of zombies so that he was facing the girl more directly but was on the other side of her, so that he could see the entire area better. He tried to replay the scene in his mind, at least the scene he deduced based on the final position the zombies had fallen in, factoring in the fact that the blonde had been digging around in them a bit, mucking up the scene slightly.

"Hmm, well let's see here....." He sort of moved around, occasionally motioning with his hands as if he was trying to see something that wasn't there, like he was working out a problem that only he could see in his own mind. That zombie fell that way, so it probably came at her from this direction and she dispatched it thusly. He then pulled out a pair of rubber gloves out of one of his coat pockets, something he always had on him, in fact he usually always had two or three pairs on him, just in case. He glanced at the blonde, but she was clearly already dirtied enough now that it was pointless putting on gloves.

"I believe it is right around..........................." He kneeled down once his gloves were on, near one of the zombies that she hadn't touched as much that was a bit off to the side. He moved the zombie's hands, and pulled out a ring, it was a bit bloodied. "Here............. I'm Sherlock by the way, Sherlock Holmes....." He held the ring out for the girl to take.

thanks!

--------------------
PMEmailGTalkAIM
^
Caroline Forbes
 Posted: Jun 21 2017, 09:11 AM

The Vampire Diaries

Mysterious Islands

KAT ! is online

27 years old / 28 posts

She let out a sigh of relief carefully taking the ring and cleaning it off before she put it back on. She held her hands to her chest as she closed her eyes a moment, trying to pull herself back together. It wasnt easy as a vampire when she became emotional. Having one's sense so heightened made it hard to think clearly in a panic. She opened her eyes," Thank you.. soo much. This ring," She said looking at it a moment," It's all I have left of my husband.." She sighed, finally feeling her racing heart slow down a moment as she took in who he said he was.

"Wait like 'elementary, my dear Watson' Sherlock Holmes.. or are you messing with me," He was very astute, but to say he was the real Sherlock Holmes. God, she hoped he was messing with her. The amount of damage she did.. there was no denying he would likely have a lot of questions. Like, how did a woman tear apart a bunch of undead with her bare hands..? She wasnt sure whether she should give her name at that point. Was it really the smart thing to do, even if he had retrieved her ring?

"I'm Caroline Forbes," She admitted, finding she couldnt bring herself to lying to him after he had been kind enough to help her out. After all, he didnt have to help her with anything. He couldve left her to her own problem," Im new in town. Not really by choice, but im here," She chuckled a bit. "It's nice to meet you. I'd shake your hand but.. well, theyre disgusting." Open/ Sherlock Holmes        

&    
[/QUOTE]
PM
^
Sherlock Holmes
 Posted: Jul 1 2017, 03:01 PM

Elementary

Tomorrowland

Bach is online

39 years old / 40 posts

Elementary dear Watson, who on earth would say such a thing, it sounded absurd. Though Sherlock did have a friend with the last name Watson, but he had certainly never said anything as silly as 'elementary dear Watson' to Joan. Then again someone else had asked him about Victorian London, which was crazy since he was definitely from a modern realm, why anyone would think he was from old Victorian London was beyond him and he didn't really care to know why. To him it was completely unnecessary information, and he did not fill his brain with anything he deemed unnecessary, it took up room for the important things.

"I am not sure exactly that that is supposed to mean, I have most definitely never said anything of the sort to Joan before." He sort of did a half shrug half grimace with his face, not that he was bothered by the question or the reaction to hearing his name, it was just his typical personality. His personality often put some people off from him, since he could be so blunt about things bordering on impolite, but he didn't feel the need to fill life with all the social nonsense, he'd rather get straight to the point about things.

He glanced at her hands and nodded, "Yes that is why I always carry at least a pair if not two or three pairs of plastic gloves on me, never know when I might happen on a crime scene and need them." He fished around in his pocket and pulled out a white handkerchief and offered it to Caroline.

"Here, I don't imagine you want to walk all the way back to town with zombie bits all over your hands, and I won't be needing that back." He had extras after all, not that he had anything against zombie bits, he didn't find them disgusting, he'd seen worse, but he also didn't see the need to take it back when he had spares at home, and Caroline clearly needed it at the moment more than he did. Sherlock took off his gloves and looked around, there weren't any trash receptacles to toss them in out here. Fortunately they hadn't gotten too dirty in the process of finding the ring, not nearly as dirty as Caroline had gotten, but then she had actually fought the dead creatures and then frantically searched, while he had calmly methodically searched and limited how much touching of the corpses he actually had to do.

thanks!

--------------------
PMEmailGTalkAIM
^
Caroline Forbes
 Posted: Jul 10 2017, 09:06 AM

The Vampire Diaries

Mysterious Islands

KAT ! is online

27 years old / 28 posts

"Thank you.. really, You dont know how much this means to me.." She smiled, accepting the small cloth to be polite. She at least wiped her hands , though she knew her clothes were a different story. One doesnt rip apart the undead and get out squeaky clean. Her being the neat freak sshe was, it was a rather uncomfortable feeling, but it needed to be done. Who better to slay the undead, than an undead vampire? Maybe it was a bit vigilanty, but at least it was less of a chance for those things to get anywhere near her daughters.. Their powers were hard enough to control without adding zombies to the mix. She wanted some degree of normalcy for them, even if their lives were never really normal.

She chuckled a bit," Sorry, I read way too many books when I was younger. Apparently in this town that doesnt actually mean anything when it come to ficticious novels.. Or, I suppose here theyre non-fiction," She chuckled a bit. "Anyways, it's nice to meet you," She was always a bit of a rambler in high stress situations, but she prided herself in pulling herself together fairly well.

He was much younger than she woulve expected from a 'Sherlock Holmes' which begged to question what was actually true when it came to his story. When he spoke of his rubber gloves it made her a bit nervous, though destroying this kind of undead was necessary, that didnt mean any other undead-- such as vampires would necessarily be accepted. Yeah, the doctor helped her thanks to Spike's tip, but that didnt anyone else could know what she was. "So, what brings you out her ,Sherlock?" She asked politely, hoping to keep as much of the conversation on anything that didnt involve the situation at hand. She would need to get these bodies buried respectfully in the morning.

Sherlock Holmes        

&    
PM
^
Sherlock Holmes
 Posted: Aug 11 2017, 11:57 AM

Elementary

Tomorrowland

Bach is online

39 years old / 40 posts

What was he doing in the woods, good question, normally Sherlock wasn't really the outdoors type, he'd always been more a city person himself, only venturing into nature if that's where a case took him. He supposed that it was sort of like that in this instance, not that he was on a case precisely, and he certainly wasn't a warrior, but he was out there looking for trouble, in the way of zombie trouble. Which he'd found, if not a bit too late, but he was hoping to perhaps catch the zombies at the source, so he could be finally sure if they were coming out of a portal or if they were coming from somewhere else. He looked around him and counted the now permanently deceased walking dead and tried to ascertain from the way the zombies fell, as to what direction they came upon the girl.

"Funny you should ask, I was actually out here looking for zombies. You see another woman and myself recently fell into a portal that took us to what appeared to be a zombie wasteland, whatever that realm had been before I have no idea. Looked to be at the very least at some form of industrial age, but still not quite modern either from what I could tell from the ruins, and the dead were dressed in all manners of clothing, modern to medieval. Just like the ones that have been attacking Storybrooke, I suspect they perhaps are coming from that realm. We managed to get back through another portal that opened, but I was rather hoping to prove my theory by catching zombies as they were coming out of a portal. You didn't happen to notice a portal open up nearby before the attack did you?"

thanks!

--------------------
PMEmailGTalkAIM
^
Caroline Forbes
 Posted: Sep 13 2017, 10:04 AM

The Vampire Diaries

Mysterious Islands

KAT ! is online

27 years old / 28 posts

"Yeah.. Didn't exactly notice the hole the insects fell out of when they were well-- biting.." She sighed a bit looking at her clothes," One of my favorite shirts.." She muttered, looking down at the grotesque pile of parts left in the vampire's wake. She wiped away some more blood from her face, removing the spray the seemed to cover her. He wasn't stupid, and neither was she. It was clear she ripped them part. But what perplexed Caroline more than anything was his calm demeanor. He was unworried, undeterred-- she didn't know how she felt about it, or even if she trusted it. But, who was Caroline as a judge of character?

"Though," She said a moment, sighing," If you're looking for some, I can help you find them-- if it means we're closer to getting rid of them. I want this town safe for everyone, especially my girls," She tucked her hair behind her ear, listening a moment. She could hear the sounds of hooves-- It was a few does. A buck. Running. Bounding. The rushing crunch of shuffling through the foliage set her stiffening. She listened. The familiar grunts of the more dead than undead these days. She looked back to the as she looked back at him a moment.

"They're down that way through the clearing," She pointed off," Hurry now, you can catch the tail end of them, and try to figure it out where they came from. "I can lead them away while you work at what you need to. Hopefully I can find you one of the portals. They seemed to be popping up like daisies out here tonight, so I can only hope with any luck you can work on your theories and maybe they'll help you or someone figure how the portals work or get rid of whatever this mob crazy undead."

Sherlock Holmes        

&    

PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

OUR AFFILIATES

skin by miss texas at cttw, cc, and shine