Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

What can I find here?, Beatrix | Rey
Beatrix
 Posted: May 8 2018, 02:15 PM

Final Fantasy IX

Hub World

Shadow is online

28 years old / 26 posts

tag: Rey
The town called Storybrooke seemed nice enough, the people looked at her oddly while others she passed by had looked like the Knight really blended in. It was a strange place, one with market places much like Alexandria..but with so many different things that she hadn't experienced before. A few places remained similar however, and one such place was the forest. Beatrix had found herself venturing into the wooded area where few others seemed to go.

She imagined it was due to that looming castle in the distance, one which even tested the patience of the Alexandrian General. It was the source of why she was there, right? Sadly Beatrix really hadn't known how or why she was there, but that for now all she could do was adapt until she learned enough information to make her move. This also was a reason she came to the forest, it allowed her to unleash her blade and there she could have a nice peaceful while of harmless training.

As she walked on, twigs beneath her steps broke as her boots covered in thin silver armor continued on. She wore her full Alexandria Knight suit, from the maroon colored leggings, to her cream colored overcoat, and the few pieces of armor that the knight used. Her hair was left down, allowing the auburn locks to bounce on each step as one eye was lost beneath an armored eyepatch and the other Mocha eye looked out at the trees that stretched out so far that she could swear they were never ending.

Once Beatrix reached a small clearing, her blade was unsheathed as metal scrapped against the leather holster and the Save the Queen covered in it's garnet gems began to sparkle. The blade was a beautiful one, but one that was just as equally deadly.

Thankfully it seemed no foes would dare challenger her today though as Beatrix twirled around with blade in toe as she began a series of moves that revolved around her quickness and her knowledge with her sword. Her moves were fluid, graceful like a cat, or rather.. a dancer. Many moons ago Beatrix imagined that she could be a dancer, although that came far before dreams of becoming a Knight and one day General.

OOC: Hope this is okay, I can edit if not! I'm a terrible starter. http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif

liv's codes
PMEmail
^
Rey
 Posted: May 9 2018, 12:46 PM

Star Wars

Tomorrowland

Mel is online

20 years old / 31 posts

Pretty much fake your way through anything
But you can't cry pretty
Still getting used to Storybrooke and how they functioned as a town, Rey did not enter the main strip too much. However, she liked the things beyond the town. Such as the docks she had always admired the water after not having much of it growing up in Jakku. Meeting Poe there and glad she was not alone. Her worst fear of being alone, and now they needed to find a way back home. Just she was not sure how it will go. Given the fact that Storybrooke was on Earth, and Earth did not have that much similar technology as other planets she has been on or heard of.

Exploring more of the parts beyond town, with her stick in hand she was drawn towards the forest. Mainly because it reminded her of the planet she first saw trees. Her eyes wandered about and ears listening to the birds that were chirping. As she stepped further in she heard twigs snapping true they were snapping underneath her, but it felt like there were some being snapped nearby as well.

That meant she was not alone in the forest. She wanted to see the person or animal making the sound so she stepped closer in the direction of the sound. As she approached more she noticed a young woman in a clearing of the forest. She seemed to be dressed in formal attire that did not seem to be from Storybrooke. She had seen the way people dressed here and that was not it. Maybe she just got to town as well?

Keeping a firm grip on her stick though not sure if the woman was friend or foe. Observing her from where she was standing. Her moves with the sword, wondering what type of art she studied under. It was similar to that of a Jedi. Tilting her head for a moment before she stepped around and gave the young woman space, ”Where did you learn?” she asked.

Beatrix | Notes: Friends first meeting

yuki of shine

--------------------
user posted image
Set by me
PM
^
Beatrix
 Posted: May 12 2018, 04:14 AM

Final Fantasy IX

Hub World

Shadow is online

28 years old / 26 posts

The woman who approached should have alerted Beatrix, but yet the General was so caught up in her own movement that she hadn't even realized another had joined her until the woman spoke. At that point, Beatrix came to a dead stop as body stood straight and blade was held with both hands upon the hilt and blade held upright where it stood a few inches from her face.

She too had no clue as to if the woman had been a friend or a foe, but the question had been one that Beatrix had heard time and time before from both sides of the fray. " My most advanced training came from within the Alexandrian Castle Courtyard where I was trained by other soldiers. " A time many years ago, one when it was only the Pluto Knights and they hadn't been the raggedy crew that they had become for a long while. Of course, her White Magic had also been something she credited to her training, but that wasn't something she often brought up. As Beatrix looked at it, White Magic was best revealed in a time of need rather than shown off like other special magic abilities.

" I see your staff, have you been training? " She could easily already be a master of the fighting skill she had known, but Beatrix thought the question was fair enough to ask when she then used that moment to pull her blade forward and with that the Save the Queen was sheathed once more at her hip. The woman seemed to not be a foe, as she could have easily taken the advantage and attacked Beatrix when she was unaware of her arrival. Instead, she wondered if the woman belonged to Storybrooke, or if like her, she came from somewhere different with no rhyme or reason as to how or why they had appeared where the two now stood.

" I am General Beatrix of Alexandria, and you are? " She said, her tone soft in her introduction. The feared General really wasn't a terrible person, she held herself to a high standard and her title as General gave her a sort of nobility that she had to present herself with. However, unlike the Nobles in Alexandria, Beatrix didn't have a massive sum of Gil or an arrogant nature to her as some always felt better than everyone else. Her way with a sword though? That was different. She was every bit confident, and she had every reason to be.

liv's codes
PMEmail
^
Rey
 Posted: May 23 2018, 12:29 PM

Star Wars

Tomorrowland

Mel is online

20 years old / 31 posts

But you can't cry pretty
Hoping to not show Beatrix that she made no harm. At least not right now. Seeing the blade close to her face was not inviting though. Rey did not move from where she was standing as she listened to Beatrix. Never hearing of the castle she spoke of, but the moves she was doing earlier shown that her training paid off if that meant anything. ”I am not from here, but your skills are impressive,” she said.

Looking to her stick before looking back to Beatrix with almost a sad trace in her dark brown eyes. Skywalker had been teaching her on his planet. Now she was training alone, but she had some guidance from him and knew that his passing was not for nothing. That it was for the Resistance. ”I…yes, I have been training.” she replied since it was the truth of it all. She only wished she would be continuing it with Skywalker. It was never heard of a Jedi without a master, but she was at least attempting.

Thinking that she should be bowing to a General or something. This is her second encounter with a General. Leia and now Beatrix. ”A pleasure to meet you, General Beatrix,” she said with a smile and a nod. Placing her stick away for a moment behind her back. ”I’m Rey,” she introduced herself in return.

Wondering if Beatrix has been in Storybrooke for long? Since she was still getting used to others here herself. How things works and all that. ”How long have you been here?” she asked. Hoping she was not prying too much.

yuki of shine

--------------------
user posted image
Set by me
PM
^
Beatrix
 Posted: May 27 2018, 12:00 PM

Final Fantasy IX

Hub World

Shadow is online

28 years old / 26 posts

" Many have been defeated by my blade, there isn't a soul in Gaia who has heard of me. " She was modest, although what she spoke was the truth as well. She knew she was skilled so much so that she was one of the greatest with a sword to grace not only Alexandria but the land that stretched far and wide beyond that. A smile tugged at her lip though as that sword was sheathed. She had no reason to harm Rey, the woman seemed to come with good intentions and Beatrix too held the same regards.

" Have you? I could always be of assist if you would like? " She had been so caught up in why she was there, and how she could return home. A little distraction to help a fellow soldier was something that Beatrix was willing to dive into if the young woman were willing. But then she understood if she declined too, after all Beatrix herself wasn't too sure she would willingly accept training from someone who she had barely known, much less didn't know where their allegiance was held. Then again, the two were also sharing that opportunity to know one another even if it had all been strictly by chance.

" It's a pleasure to meet you, Rey. " Beatrix said, a nod of her head sending her wavy auburn hair to slip along her shoulders. Her clothing was odder than what she had seen, although Beatrix herself was well aware that her own attire hadn't quite fit in as well, so it left her little room to really question anything. The General kept a smile though, as it was nice to speak with someone who she imagined didn't belong to Storybrooke much like herself.

And then Rey asked the question of how long she had been there, and that only furthered the assumption that Beatrix was making. " A week or so now, far too long. I wish to return to Alexandria where my Queen needs me. " She confessed. " And you? Or are you from this land? " She questioned, that one exposed eye looking to the young woman as thin brow raised.

liv's codes
PMEmail
^
Rey
 Posted: Jun 1 2018, 06:18 AM

Star Wars

Tomorrowland

Mel is online

20 years old / 31 posts

But you can't cry pretty
Rey has never been to Gaia or heard of it till now. Must be some powerful blade to have the reputation. She seemed really skilled with it. Looking over the blade once more before looking back to Beatrix, ”I have never been to Gaia, to be honest this is my first time on Earth,” she went to admit. She was trying her best to be honest as possible. It seemed that she was not the only one these days not from Storybrooke. A small smile came across her face.

She would really like the help. Not sure if there was a way, but would nice to figure out. To at least contact the Resistance. To see if General Leia and Finn were okay and that they knew she was okay. ”I would like that, I need to let the people I know that I am okay,” she replied and thought that she could trust Beatrix, she could see a little of herself in her, which made it easier to talk with her.

Allowing another smile to come across her face and glad to meet another bad ass. If that was the correct term. It seemed that was it. She kept on hearing it these days while traveling through the town. Hoping they would make a great alliance.

A week that seemed a bit long to be away from the place you only knew. ”I am sure you will be able to get back, there has to be,” she said and thought for a moment. ”Around a few days, still getting a hang of things, at least I am not the only one not from Earth,” she answered. She knew that Poe was here, which helped, but it was nice to make other friends as well.

yuki of shine

--------------------
user posted image
Set by me
PM
^
Beatrix
 Posted: Jun 2 2018, 03:08 AM

Final Fantasy IX

Hub World

Shadow is online

28 years old / 26 posts

She truly had no idea where Earth was as compared to Gaia. Whatever it was, she was there, and while she found some similarities, it still hadn't held a torch to where she belonged. " I too am here for the first time, although not by choice. I imagine you're in the same position I am? " It wasn't hard to guess, most people she had met mostly had no idea how or why they had ended up there. Whatever the case, Beatrix hoped she could get answers to it. She doubted she was the only one who sort a reason for being pulled from her home and those she cared about.

She nodded towards Rey when she accepted her help. It felt good to hear someone be willing to gain it, far too often she had heard people play the role of being too stubborn and then when the time came for help, they were too late to seek it out. Rey seemed like a good person, one in which Beatrix found easy to speak to, and as of late, such a simple task had proved to be difficult. But Rey, she was a soldier like Beatrix which made everything a great deal easier.

She sighed softly at the mention of those 'left behind' so to speak. " I've been worried about Alexandria since I arrived here. If I am no longer there, what is happening there? " It was unfair to assume that Queen Garnet or even Steiner couldn't hold their own, because they could very well. And yet, Beatrix still felt that tug of her heartstrings in fear that something awful could happen and she wouldn't be there to aid.

" I hope you're able to return to where you came from soon as well, it's a heavy burden to be alone, I've discovered this as well. " A slight smile tugged at the corner of her lip. She so often spoke with confidence, but the days in Storybrooke with no answers and no one she knew had been eating away at even the mightiest General. She really hadn't known if the young soldier was alone or not, but if it were anything like her own case, she was.

Beatrix couldn't help but laugh softly when Rey mentioned that she was getting used to things. " Have you tried the hot cocoa in the diner? It's glorious! " She too, had some adjusting to do. The land she came from ran on airships and more of an ' old fashion ' look in a way? She couldn't quite put her finger on it, but Storybrooke was by far a different place than Alexandria, which was both a good thing and a bad thing all at the same time.

" This stick, is that your weapon? " But then right back to what she knew best. Beatrix hadn't meant any insult by it, and hand gloved with a gauntlet even extended slightly to point towards it. Everyone had a weapon of choice, and it wasn't often that Beatrix could see others in use. In Alexandria Castle, it was all knights, and so she was surrounded by the more usual archers and swordsmen. She too included, as she carried a sword at her at all times.

liv's codes
PMEmail
^
Rey
 Posted: Jun 6 2018, 06:32 AM

Star Wars

Tomorrowland

Mel is online

20 years old / 31 posts

But you can't cry pretty
Glad that she was not the only one on Earth without a choice in the matter. Rey had been on the Resistance base and then ended up here. Some place with cars for transport which was odd because she was used to seeing space cars that would float meaning speeders and that sort. Shaking her head for a moment at the thought. ”I think so, because I never been here really since now,” she went to tell Beatrix.

”You can’t have any contact with them either?” she asked. If not then they were in the same boat. She could not get anything from the Resistance. General Leia may know or not know that she was missing. Who else was separated? At least Poe was here, but just made her stomach hurt when she had no clue what was going on and the First Order destroying everything. It worried her.

Nodding towards Beatrix with a gentle smile on her face. It was good to know another warrior or soldier rather in these parts. She was not a soldier but a warrior, if not a Jedi. Since she had no powers here in this town. ”Thank you, being alone is the most horrible feeling, but I am slowly meeting new people, so can’t say I am all alone,” she replied.

What was this hot cocoa? Some sort of beverage? Tilting her head and went to shake her head. She had yet to try much of the beverages or food here. Mainly the water that was just it. Then she would stick to grapes or any fruits to keep her going, ”No, I have not,” she replied. ”I wouldn’t mind trying it though,” she added.

Looking to her stick then back to Beatrix, ”Its one of them yes, not as powerful as my other one, but a weapon none of the less,” she went to explain. Missing her lightsaber just a smidge, but she had the stick for a while now. With just enough force it could seriously do some damage, ”My other weapon is a lightsaber,” she said and looked to the staff, ”I like your staff,” she said with smile.

yuki of shine

--------------------
user posted image
Set by me
PM
^
Beatrix
 Posted: Jun 6 2018, 11:27 AM

Final Fantasy IX

Hub World

Shadow is online

28 years old / 26 posts

" Alas, I've tried but I've been unable to reach even the nearest town. " Wherever the nearest town may even be. She gave a sigh as one exposed eye had looked back to Rey and Beatrix nodded. " I always felt it was impossible to be fully alone, but I learned long ago that even being surrounded by others won't free you from the burden. "

Beatrix felt alone there, so many kind and caring people but she just felt so out of place. Still, appreciation was deserved where it was due, and she smiled to the young woman. " But I am greatly humble for your willingness to speak with me. I've only met few other knights since my arrival. "

" You should. I could always accompany you to this.. .Granny's diner to try it one day? " Beatrix never really had friends, but she was going to at least try. Friends were good, as they gave you someone to speak to and more importantly, an ally. Whatever had brought them to Storybrooke would need to be fought back, and in doing so, Beatrix would know she had others willing to fight alongside her.

" Hmm. " A lightsaber? " What sort of mystical weapon is a light saber? She asked, her head canting ever so lightly as thick auburn locks of hair bounced against her shoulder. " And make no mistake about it, my weapon is more than a staff, friend. " Beatrix said, a smile grazing her lips as she unsheathed the Save The Queen. The sword had been jaded in garnet stones throughout and the blade jagged to give it a unique look.

" I was gifted this sword by the Queen herself. "

liv's codes
PMEmail
^
Rey
 Posted: Jun 8 2018, 09:41 AM

Star Wars

Tomorrowland

Mel is online

20 years old / 31 posts

But you can't cry pretty
Something was off then if Beatrix could not even reach the closest town there was to Storybrooke. What kind of town was it? That they were trapped? Rey listened to Beatrix and pressed her lips together. She felt like she was being on Jakku when her parents left…finding friends along the way helped, ”Finding friends helps fill the sense of lost, at least it did for me,” she replied.

Wondering who else she had met here in town. Maybe she really should branch out and see the place. Might as well since she was going to be staying a while it seemed. ”Of course I don’t want to be rude,” she replied. She would be rude to someone who would be rude back, but so far Beatrix was nothing like that. She did not give off that bad vibe like some people have in this town.

A smile formed across her face. Thinking that she might have made a friend just now and that made her happy. Never thought she would around this town. Friendship was still getting used to. Finn and Poe were her only friends from the Resistance. ”I would like that, whenever you are free,” she said, not sure of Beatrix’s schedule or anything of the sort.

Trying to think of a way to explain what a lightsaber was. Since she had only used it only once or twice. She knew it had called out to her. Okay more than twice. It was a part of her just like the force was. ”Its like a sword but it lights up, it’s a weapon of a Jedi and you wield it through the force. It has crystals in it, which are very rare to find,” she replied and looked to Beatrix’s weapon once more. That is an honor. For a queen to give it to you, ”That is a great honor,” she said.

yuki of shine

--------------------
user posted image
Set by me
PM
^
Beatrix
 Posted: Jun 9 2018, 06:04 AM

Final Fantasy IX

Hub World

Shadow is online

28 years old / 26 posts

" It does make a great deal of sense. I've met you and I have met some others so far with my time here. " They weren't her friends she knew personally, but it was a start and gave that opportunity of becoming trusted friends and allies. Really, if anything the only people she could really call a friend back home were Garnet and Steiner, and all things considered Garnet was royalty, she was more or less too important to likely consider the General a friend. And then Steiner, he'd filled that role of lover and best friend in all of Alexandria.

Beatrix actually let a laugh slip through her lips. " Very well. I would like that, you seem well suited for conversation, Rey. " In other words, she thought Rey was neat, not that such words really left a Knight who was trained to be always polite and formal at all times. " And as it seems, I will always be free without a castle to defend. " Not that she was happy about it, she felt out of place without that looming castle and the grounds that she walked so often. And while duties to Garnet may have been on a temporary hold due to the Queen not being there, it hadn't meant she counted Storybrooke out either. The people three would be under her protection, and she was sure that a knight like Rey would have felt the same.

" The Jedi? I never imagined things could be so different from Alexandria. Is a Jedi similar to a Dragoon? Do they use magic? " So many questions, and honestly she didn't expect to make poor Rey answer them all. " One day I would like to see some tips from the Jedi. " A smile tugged at the corner of her lips.

" I am a paladin. I can use magic with my sword, but my greatest specialty is healing. " The irony didn't escape her, the most feared general in all of Gaia and yet with the sword that felled many she could heal with her hands as equally. She had helped many fallen warriors and even those in towns or on her travels who had been harmed by wrong-doers.

In a display of trust, Beatrix lay the blade of the Save the Queen flat upon her opened palm and with the other hand she gripped the hilt when she gently handed it to Rey in order for the Jedi Knight to look at the weapon herself. " It was a great honor, sadly the Queen who gave it to me ended up being fueled by her own greed and lust of power. I was her most trusted Knight, and followed her blindly until my eyes were opened and my heart set that it was wrong. "

It was by far the darkest days in Beatrix's life, the destruction she cost, the lives she took, the very knowing that she could never truly repay back what she had done no matter how she tried to offer.

liv's codes
PMEmail
^
Rey
 Posted: Jun 11 2018, 10:30 PM

Star Wars

Tomorrowland

Mel is online

20 years old / 31 posts

But you can't cry pretty
Rey nodded towards Beatrix, hoping to meet more people though. She was just used to a big community. She was just getting used to the Resistance when she went through the portal. Her past has been nothing but Jakku and waiting. So she sort of secluded herself before she went on the big adventure with Finn. "I will try to meet others as well," she replied. She has met Susan and she seemed alright just not sure of her judgement to be with someone like Kylo even if it sounded complicated just no. Shaking her head at the thought and glad that she and Poe were pretty much on the same page.

Rey went to smile at the comment that Beatrix has made, "And you as well," she replied. It was nice to talk to another strong willed woman. She had missed that since she was away from General Leia. With hearing that, right she should have spoken her words better and started to rub her hands together, "I am free now if you wish?" she asked. Why wait? She wouldn't mind going to see the diner and taste the food. Her stomach would probably like something that was not bread or slop.

The force was nothing like magic. "I think magic and the force are two different things, Master Skywalker told me of the force and it surrounds us and flows through us," she went to explain. Wishing she could help more. She wanted to know more of the force since she was only taught slightly and now in a land where she couldn't. A smile mirrored Beatrix's, "I wouldn't mind giving some," she replied.

Listening to Beatrix and how she used her weapon of choice. Healing was nice too and wished that could have been used through the war. "I am sure healing is a great power, and must be used wisely," she replied and nodded towards her. Magic was so new to her but she was trying to understand it all the same.

Looking to the sword and it was nice. Going to take it from Beatrix as she offered it to her. The handle was nice and the blade was amazing. Just sad that her Queen died, but it was honor all the same. Her eyes on the blade before handing it back to Beatrix, "I am glad that you are now guided to the right path," she replied. Being lust for power sounded all too familar to her when Kylo Ren was trying to get her to turn but she refused.

yuki of shine

--------------------
user posted image
Set by me
PM
^
Beatrix
 Posted: Jun 13 2018, 08:21 AM

Final Fantasy IX

Hub World

Shadow is online

28 years old / 26 posts

She was right really. Why wait? The two were standing there in the forest where not a thing was happening. " Very well. We should go there now as we're both free. " Beatrix said, a chuckle leaving her words as she felt a bit foolish for nto even suggesting that in the first place. She wasn't on a patrol so to speak, she could easily just leave her post and go on about her life. It was those little things she tended to forget about since coming to Storybrooke though. Who was she protecting? What was she even doing? A part of her had been slowly accepting that for now the only thing she really could do was look past her duties and towards possibly making her own path in the town until the moment to leave if it ever came, had come along.

A hand gently signaled for her to follow as the two could walk and talk easier. " This Master Skywalker sounds wise to know both the force and magic. " Maybe not magic, but it wasn't like Beatrix really knew! " My Mother taught me my white magic as a child. I found that when I tried to join the Pluto Knights that I could combine it with my combat. It proved useful, not only for myself but for my wounded soldiers. " While mostly healing and attacks for offense. She did have several magic-sword attacks that were quite deadly. She often didn't use those though unless it was a do or die situation, which for the General, really wasn't that often.

She was glad to be on the right path too, although it hadn't brought back the cities she destroyed or the lives lost. Sadly Beatrix was well aware that there would never be forgiveness in her name despite her attempts to help. Instead, it was a burden of regret that she would bring to her very grave one day. On the brighter side, it was also a mistake she'd never make again. " I use that time as a reminder as you should, Rey. No matter your duties, sometimes it's most wise to listen to your heart instead. I knew something was wrong, and yet I followed my sworn duty to a Queen who cared little for the lives she ruined. " Brahne got hers, killed by the very man who corrupted her. It was a shame to see a once kind Queen die, but at that point Beatrix wondered if that would have been the only outcome to end her lust for power.

Her steps in her armored boots were slow as twigs broke beneath each boot fall and attention had gone to Rey as occasional glances to her had allowed her to see with her one good eye. " It is funny. Had it not been for a man I thought was my greatest rival convincing me that my duty wasn't as important as right from wrong, I may have very well been dead alongside her. " While her heart was in the right place, there was no denying that it was Steiner who had helped convince her.

liv's codes
PMEmail
^
Rey
 Posted: Jun 13 2018, 08:45 PM

Star Wars

Tomorrowland

Mel is online

20 years old / 31 posts

But you can't cry pretty
Rey gently offered a smile to Beatrix, hearing that when she did smile that she lit up the space around her. As if she were the 'ray of sunshine'. It has been rumored once or twice around the Resistance. "I'll follow you there," she said. This would be her first time in the town to see what was around there. She had only been at the docks and the forest so she was curious what she'd find in town. Hoping no smugglers of any sort.

Following Beatrix towards the town and nodded a little as she walked. Placing the strap that was attached to her stick over her chest so it was better to walk and did not have to worry about hitting it on anything. Her eyes were sad when she spoke about Master Skywalker, even if she knew he was in a better place she still missed him. He felt almost like another father to her almost like Han Solo was. "He was wise, but also very stubborn, took me a whole week just to get him to teach me the ways of the force," she said with a chuckle. Remembering who had to actually convince Master Skywalker in the first place.

Magic was something new to Rey to hear about, but she wanted to know more. Sounded similar to the force. Nice to hear that her mother taught her the ways of the magic to help out the knights she was with. "Magic seems similar to the force, how does one get it?" she asked. Probably a stupid question, but how was she to learn this way if she did not ask right?

Rey was learning more of Beatrix backstory as she had listened to her duty...and a Queen who could care less. That did not sound right. Looking sideways to Beatrix so she could still keep an eye on the path to Storybrooke main street, "Sometimes that is hard to do," she went to say, she thought way too much about Finn before and things went down south badly and then she picked up the lightsaber and saw things that she wished she never did. She was selfish and went the other way when her friends needed her the most, "I am not used to being around others...until the Resistance," she said. Her life was so secluded on Jakku.

"I am glad that he showed you another path," she replied with a light smile. Never know how destiny would show itself. BB-8 was the one to cause her to be involved in something bigger since she saved his life. "Are you still connected with the man you speak of?" she asked.

yuki of shine

--------------------
user posted image
Set by me
PM
^
Beatrix
 Posted: Jun 14 2018, 11:41 AM

Final Fantasy IX

Hub World

Shadow is online

28 years old / 26 posts

It was a relief to hear that she would follow. It wasn't common for Beatrix to really get to go out and enjoy something with someone, and she found what may have been something some would consider small as a much larger deal to her. Then again, it showed just why the General had lacked so sorely in the friend department. She had soldiers and allies, at times she treated them as family. But friends, that was an experience she really had no experience in.

" Your persistence paid off then. " Stubborn or not, showing dedication and not backing down for a week were worthy acts that made the apprentice most deserving of training alongside a Master. She wasn't sure how exactly the Jedi training worked, but if it were anything like a Knight to an Apprentice, she understood well enough. " Long ago when I began my training for Knighthood I was mostly ridiculed for being female. At the time the only knights were men. " Not that she let it stop her, in fact, she laughed as her story skipped forward into time just a bit. " Now, I am the General of the largest Female army in all of Alexandria. Persistence pays off. " Point of the story right there.

Enough about her though. " Do you serve a Queen or King? " Gathering that she was from somewhere far far away from Alexandria, she was well out of the sights of Gaia. She walked slow just so that Rey could stay with her as she spoke back and forth. After all, it'd be rude to walk quickly while she spoke to the young woman.

" Magic is simply magic, some people can do it and others cannot. " Was that how the force worked? Basically, some had it and others did not? She really didn't know, but she wished to know more of this Force that Rey spoke of. " Ah! A resistance! " That somewhat answered her previous question of who Rey may have sworn her loyalty to. A Resistance were often those who stood up against the Kings or the Queens, which made her a bit weary.

Although, she also hadn't known the rulers. Had they been like Brahne? Than Beatrix would no doubt understand.

" As am I. Sadly he is still in Alexandria that I know of. I hope he is okay. " Steiner had saved her in many ways, from stopping her from going further into Brahne's madness, to defending Alexandria, all the way to wishing to not see her leave the castle. The two were supposed to defend the new Queen together. And yet, there she was, stranded in a town.

" I do hope to reunite with him one day. " She said, to put it short. There was no need to speak of him, for as badly as she missed him, she knew that she couldn't simply wish him there and have him appear.

liv's codes
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll

OUR AFFILIATES

RP Lovers Top RP Sites

skin by miss texas at cttw, cc, and shine