Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Such A Nice Day!, Tag: AIleen Kennedy
Aileen Kennedy
 Posted: Mar 13 2018, 12:06 PM

OC

Land Without Magic

Angel on fire is online

25 years old / 54 posts

pocket full of sunshine
Aileen shrugged. She didn't come to that part yet. "I don't know yet. Maybe she is not really human. I have time to think about it" Maybe this won't be the story for kids after all. For now, she had pirates and girl who eats humans. What would be next?

Aileen was surprised when she saw the girl walking toward her. She raised an eyebrow in question and looked at the girl. "As I recall, a few minutes ago you were angry and telling me to leave you alone. What happened now?" She was not really complaining, Aileen was just curious to see what made this girl change her mind. Aileen didn't have the best social skills so people usually don't come back. "It will be extremely difficult to me to leave you alone if you are so close to me"

+ tagDawn Ramona
+ notesI'm truly sorry it took me this long to post <3
BY MITZI

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
Avie and both sigs by amazing Bach as always <3
PM
^
Dawn Ramona
 Posted: Mar 14 2018, 06:56 PM

Mysterious Islands

Mysterious Islands

Grace is online

24 years old / 102 posts

hold onto me i'm a little unsteady

She slowly sat down by the girl and nodded her head to her answer. "Hmm..." She said truly thinking about an idea for her. Why? That was a good question. She seemed to be intrigued by the girl. Not because of her personality, looks or species but from the fact that she was writing about someone eating their own species. Sure, animals did it all the time, but some reason once you became human-like then it was a big no-no. "Well...I think it would be interesting for it to be a human. Mainly because it would be a lot different than what people would expect. Make them a nice person. Someone who does right but yet has a problem not liking human meat. Maybe there is something wrong up here?" She finally looked at the girl and poked her head.

She smirked deviously at the girl once she asked why she was here near the girl. She couldn't very well say, 'Oh I eat people, I used to eat people so this is very interesting to me!'. So she had to figure out another way to explain it. "Well, I am truly intrigued in things that are taboo. Anything that makes most cringe or shake their head makes me happy." She nodded and smiled softly and happily.

Aileen Kennedy

Notes: No worries, love! I have been way too busy to notice http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/wink.gif Oh and Dawn is poking her own head. Wasn't sure if I described that in the best way! <3

--------------------
user posted image
Signature by the lovely Bach <3
PMEmail
^
Aileen Kennedy
 Posted: Mar 17 2018, 03:19 AM

OC

Land Without Magic

Angel on fire is online

25 years old / 54 posts

pocket full of sunshine
Aileen frowned and shook her head. "She can't be plain human. Sure, she would be someone who looks like a human but think about it, no matter what she does or how good she is, if she is a human and eat her own species, people who will read my book will consider her to be the villain. That is mostly how human's brain works. If you can't understand something, you hate it or you are afraid of it, or both." She shrugged. "But if she has no other options that eating humans and if she is the good person as well, people won't consider her to be the villain. They would see her as the heroine and soon most of the teenagers will want to be like her." Aileen learned a lot about writing and she realized as much as she wanted to have free will to write whatever she wanted, she still needed to think about readers because, in the end, they are those who would decide if her book is worthy of their time.

Her explanation actually had a sense so Aileen smiled. "Okay. Then I can imagine you read a lot about that." Aileen looked at the girl now all happy, friendly and smiling and almost shook her head. This girl changed her moods more than someone changed their socks.

+ tagDawn Ramona
+ notes
BY MITZI

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
PM
^
Dawn Ramona
 Posted: Mar 19 2018, 02:53 PM

Mysterious Islands

Mysterious Islands

Grace is online

24 years old / 102 posts

She listened to the girl make since for a while, just looking at her amazed and a little concerned. After that she looked away with her own thoughts on what she just said. Basically this girl was saying that as long as the being behaved, even if they ate someone, then people would fan her. Well...that was rude. Dawn wasn't much for shallow emotions but she couldn't help it. That meant that if she was to base her character on Dawn then nobody would like her because she didn't give a damn. It meant that they wouldn't like her because she doesn't really bother to hide the fact. She sucked in a breath and turned her head to the naive girl.

"Well then that is an interesting concept. So what? She feels guilty and cries about her meals? Or is it not so emotional? Does she feel like it is something she just has to do and just keeps moving on? I don't know what someone would do in that situation. I mean, how does one keep a conscience with something so dark?" She shook her head as if to contemplate the idea. She shivered as well at the thoughts of actually doing something to someone like that. "HOw would someone deal with something like that without becoming highly depressed?" She looked away thinking thoughtfully over the situation.

She sighed thoughtfully and looked at the girl again. She smiled and nodded."Well sort of. I haven't had time, still gathering my thoughts on this new place. I do like to observe and have seen some disturbing things on my time. This one person even...well...nevermind. That is a story for an All Hallow's Eve night I assume. I do love to go into Wiccan and Voodoo stores though..." She said sheepishly and looked away. "I know that is bad but Voodoo stores are creepy and well...I like creepy stuff." She looked back excitedly, almost laughing in her mind at her own words and lies/ "Did you know they have this dust stuff that makes people get knocked out. They use it on their victims or people who have harmed them or their loved ones. It causes the body to slow down so much that people think they are dead. Then they dig them up from their graves and use them for their slaves. That is where we get Zombies." She said excitedly trying not to scare her off, but at the same time she wanted her to run off. Maybe she should do that, be a cliche dark person? Aileen Kennedy

Notes:

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Aileen Kennedy
 Posted: Mar 23 2018, 07:49 AM

OC

Land Without Magic

Angel on fire is online

25 years old / 54 posts

pocket full of sunshine
Aileen frowned while thinking about girl's words. She didn't want that. When she got this idea a few minutes ago, she saw a strong character who can do whatever she wants, not someone who would spend nights crying about her destiny. "I don't think so, I want strong character, emotionally, not a victim." She shook her head and wrote notes in her notebook. "She is doing what she needs to survive. Other humans eat chicken and other animals daily and none of them are spending nights crying about it. Why cry about something you can't change? You just learn to accept it and move on" Aileen looked at the girl with a friendly smile on her face. She meant every word. Aileen was a fighter, she fights for what she wants her whole life and she didn't really care if someone wouldn't like her for what she really was. There was someone who will see her in the way she really was and love her for that.

"How did you come here?" Aileen asked curiously. The better question would be: Did you come here on the same way as me, through the shiny hole? but the girl would probably think Aileen lost her mind. People always used to tell her she has a big imagination and even if she often dreamed about the world where all the stories about magical creatures are true, she still knew in the real world, those are just stories. "Well, I am a writer, I like a good story more than anything else." And to be honest, she liked the idea of maybe, just maybe making new friends here. Aileen listened to what girl just said and tried to keep neutral facial expression. "I'm not really the person who believes in any kind of magic, voodoo or things like that. Those are all good material for stories but unfortunately, we live in the world where magic doesn't exist."

+ tagDawn Ramona
+ notes
BY MITZI

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
PM
^
Dawn Ramona
 Posted: Mar 24 2018, 02:46 PM

Mysterious Islands

Mysterious Islands

Grace is online

24 years old / 102 posts

She smiled and looked at Aileen. "Well then let me ask you something. If you had to eat something that looked like you would you want to eat it? Would you eat something, or want to eat something, that looked like your friend?" She asked curiously. "Really think about it. You all eat animals because you think of them lower than yourself. So how do you think that person feels about humans? How would they eat something they liked? How would they eat something that felt equal to them?"

[b]"Oh I sort of just popped in." She said lowly and looked away with a sulk. She was still upset because she wanted to eat that person and she was this close to sinking her teeth into the person's neck. She sighed and looked at her while listening to what she had to say. She couldn't help but to smirk at her. She was looking right at a magical person that could make her see things that were not there. "Oh really? May I ask you this then." She said with the smirk widening. "How did you get here?"

Aileen Kennedy

Notes:

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Aileen Kennedy
 Posted: Apr 7 2018, 09:52 AM

OC

Land Without Magic

Angel on fire is online

25 years old / 54 posts

pocket full of sunshine
Aileen frowned and looked at the distance while thinking about the answer. "I have never really thought about that" would she do it? If she really needed it to survive, would she eat someone who looks like her? "I don't know. It's easy to say I would or I wouldn't, but those would be just words. I think people can see the truth only if they found themselves in those situations." She shrugged. "I would say now that I would do that if I need that to survive, but who knows if I would think the same if I am in a situation like that."

Aileen felt the blood rushing in her face. This was not the question she was ready to answer. How could she? How do you say someone you stepped in the hole and ended in a different city? She couldn't do it. So Aileen sighed and then shrugged like it was not a big deal at all. "By a car. Isn't that how everyone came here unless they are born in this city?" She smiled, or at least she tried to do that.

+ tagDawn Ramona
+ notes
BY MITZI

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
PM
^
Dawn Ramona
 Posted: Apr 7 2018, 03:58 PM

Mysterious Islands

Mysterious Islands

Grace is online

24 years old / 102 posts

Her response made Dawn's mouth rise up in a smirk. It almost made her laugh at Aileen's response. Of course she couldn't tell her why, but it was funny that Aileen's response was on target. Most Wendigos of her species did not care much about who they ate as long as they satisfied their hunger. Of course some had more morals than others. Like some just ate, unlike her which liked to scare her food. She knew she wouldn't be doing that anytime soon though. "Exactly what I think! It would be hard to know without being one of those. Just always good to put yourself in someone's shoes even with it being a fantasy book. She said with a nod.

At her response to her question she smiled and laughed while shaking her head. "Oh really? Even with the outline of red? So tell me." She leaned closer towards her. "How did you get through the line without turning into dust?" She smirked while wondering what her response would be.

Aileen Kennedy

Notes:

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Aileen Kennedy
 Posted: Apr 11 2018, 12:03 PM

OC

Land Without Magic

Angel on fire is online

25 years old / 54 posts

pocket full of sunshine
Aileen listened to girl's response and started really thinking about it. "I guess you are right. I should probably think more about it later, you know, to see how the character really feels" she then smiled and looked at the girl again. "Thank you, you actually helped me a lot," she said seriously. "I mean, a lot of people would just say I'm crazy and that I should write about more appropriate things" she rolled her eyes. "Will you finally tell me your name?"

She was close to losing consciousness, she knew that at the moment when girl continued with her questions. Becoming a dust? What the hell was she talking about? Aileen moved a little bit from her and looked her like she lost her mind. "Look, I really don't know what you are talking about" she shook her head and looked at her notes again. Hopefully, girls would take a hint that conversation was over.

+ tagDawn Ramona
+ notes
BY MITZI

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
PM
^
Dawn Ramona
 Posted: Apr 11 2018, 03:33 PM

Mysterious Islands

Mysterious Islands

Grace is online

24 years old / 102 posts

She smiled and listened to her while observing her movements. She seemed to really mean what she said. She nodded her head at her. "You are quite welcome. It is always good, even when things are fantastical, to go with your heart and put yourself in someone else's shoes."[/b] She nodded and meant what she said for once.

Once she noticed her attitude change Dawn smirked at her and watched her scoot away. How bizarre, she was acting as if nobody ever heard of such a thing. Dawn was basically born into such situations. Everyday was one strange day after another. She laughed at her and shook her head. This was kind of like when a human started to realize Dawn was more than she appeared to be. "Oh come on, girl. Really? You honestly think you can lie to me? You came from a car? Oh come on. Do you honestly think anyone would believe that?" She asked coming closer to AIleen. The look of excitement plastered on Dawn's face.

Aileen Kennedy

Notes:

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Aileen Kennedy
 Posted: Apr 22 2018, 03:33 AM

OC

Land Without Magic

Angel on fire is online

25 years old / 54 posts

Aileen Kennedy
POCKETFUL OF SUNSHINE
Aileen wasn't nervous anymore. Now, she was just angry. How dare this girl tell her if someone would believe or not? What the hell is wrong with her? Even birds on the trees could see Aileen didn't want to talk about it. "it's none of your damn business" Aileen yelled and surprised herself. In her whole life, you could count on fingers of one hand how many times Aileen raised her voice on someone so when she does that, it means another person really went too far.

"I don't care if you or anyone else in this freaking town would believe me. I don't owe an explanation to anyone." She said calmly again. She needed a story. And who could give better story than a writer? "I wrote 2 books and after that, I got something like mind block. Life was stressful and I couldn't think of any idea for a new book. So my sister found this city on the internet and I thought it would be nice if I come here, to calm a little" she shrugged.

Dawn Ramona / outfit / notes

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
PM
^
Dawn Ramona
 Posted: Apr 22 2018, 10:17 AM

Mysterious Islands

Mysterious Islands

Grace is online

24 years old / 102 posts

There were a lot of things Dawn could expect based on a person's personality and body language. This was not one of them. Of all the people who would yell and cuss at Dawn, she wasn't expecting her to be one of them. She just stared wide eyed at her for a while before saying a word. What was she supposed to say? In fact, she thought it would be best to go. She scooted away from the girl and looked away from her.

She listened through one ear as she explained how she got there. Well, that was normal she thought to herself. It was odd that this girl found this place but she assumed it was normal, maybe. "okay then...." She said, not really wanting to talk to the girl anymore. She was so nice and then she yelled. Some reason that upset her, she didn't know why. Usually she would just roll her eyes and do other stuff. Now though, she was going to leave. She looked at her annoyed and stood up and brushed her bottom. "Good luck finding someone who gives a damn..." She said, still strangely hurt from being snapped at. Then she walked away not looking back.

Aileen Kennedy

Notes: I looove the new template http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll

OUR AFFILIATES

RP Lovers Top RP Sites

skin by miss texas at cttw, cc, and shine