Add Reply
New Poll

Flawed by the only thing that can trap me. Magic.
Ezekiel Jones
 Posted: Oct 12 2017, 09:39 PM

The Librarians

Mysterious Islands

Em 'n' em's is online

26 years old / 195 posts

Trapped

That wasn't something Ezekiel Jones would've ever used as a sentence, especially to describe himself. If it was any other situation, he would be fine, but, he wasn't a fighter, something he had made clear, and, magic didn't help either.

When they had walked him here with the cuffs, Ezekiel had kept hidden the fact that he could get out of them quite easily. But, the moment he was thrown into the cell, and, left alone, Ezekiel loosened up the cuffs that were around his wrist.

Ezekiel knew that it would be pretty easy for him to get out of here, but, then again with zombies out there, as well as other creatures that he had no idea what they even were.

So for the first time in his life. He decided to NOT cause trouble, and, just sat there.

The question is, who would look for him right now?

Oh well, at least he would be able to keep functioning with his phone, since the cuffs were pretty much loosened around his wrist right now. As long as he made it not obvious that he was out of them when he saw that they were within sight.

Leaning against the wall, Ezekiel started just playing with the zipper of his hoodie as he just sat in the stool, and, casually pulled out his phone, sending a quick message to Maria just in case, before slipping his phone away, and, just lying on the bench that was in here.

Chuckles

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
Ava and both sigs by Bach
PM
^
Maria Posada
 Posted: Nov 9 2017, 02:12 PM

The book of life

Fantasyland

chuckles is online

20 years old / 103 posts

When Maria had woken up this morning she had believed that the day would go as it often did, that no wild surprises were waiting for her. Wednesdays were quite predictable since it was the day when she had the longest shift thus the day when she preferred to just relax at home once she was over, rather than going out or doing anything more active.

Everything changed when she received a certain message
The brunette changed as quickly as she could into the closest thing to a fighting gear (boots and jeans were comfier to kick than a skirt and cute shoes) before heading out changed and armed with a sword. She had been receiving classes on the side, polishing her skills with the weapon thus she decided to go directly to look for Zeke instead of looking for help.

“I hope that Zeke is fine so that when I get to him I can kick his ass for scaring me the way he has” she said unconsciously as she moved through dark hallways, ready to strike any zombie in sight.

Ezekiel Jones Lime

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Ezekiel Jones
 Posted: May 27 2018, 03:03 PM

The Librarians

Mysterious Islands

Em 'n' em's is online

26 years old / 195 posts

Zeke just sat in the cell as he fiddled with stuff on his phone. He wasn't sure that this place had computers or electronics holding them here, it was just magic. But, at least he could have a bit of fun in certain parts of this place while he was stuck here. Zeke just fiddled with one or two bits on his phone, and, soon he dropped code in, and, he chuckled as he had set off some of the lights in this place, and, he smirked as he heard some of the guards running off to sort it out.

He was also tempted to order himself a pizza, since he was starving. But, that may have them realise he was out of the cuffs. Then again, who knew when the next time he would be in this situation. So, Zeke just stood up for a moment and stood by the wall beside the cell. “Hey. Who here wants pizza?” Zeke said, wondering if anyone here would answer him. Maybe the guards would want some, but, then again he would happily just order it to the Horned King's castle somehow.

Zeke would text Maria to bring it, but, he assumed she would probably be pissed enough already. And, he didn't want to make things any worse right now. But, then again it was also what he did best, so maybe it wouldn't change anything if he did so now.

He shot a text on his phone again, having it simply saying 'Hey, can you bring a pizza with you when you get me out of this place? My usual.' Ezekiel then dropped a wink emoji, and, then just sat back down by the door again.

Maria Posada | I figured we could make the conversation a text session between them mostly, until she turns up, since I couldn't figure out how to make this go.

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
Ava and both sigs by Bach
PM
^
Maria Posada
 Posted: Jul 11 2018, 06:32 AM

The book of life

Fantasyland

chuckles is online

20 years old / 103 posts

Maria felt her phone buzz against her pocket as she made her way through the castle, trying to find wherever they kept their prisoners. The brunette grabbed it immediately, hoping that the thief would give her a status about his whereabouts or any useful information. Once she saw the message she frowned at the screen before texting back quickly

“Don’t push your luck Ezekiel, you will be lucky if I don’t kick your ass once I save you; if something you owe me the pizza”

Despite of the text’s tone and the fact that she hadn’t added any emojis she was glad of that he was well enough to send her texts, if he was gravely injured or dead he wouldn’t be able to do so right? That was the sort of hope that she could cling to as she fought her way downstairs.

It took her a while but finally she managed to arrive to the castle dungeons; the only thing that she had left was to locate where exactly he was. The brunette walked slowly as she tried to spot Zeke despite of the darkness but suddenly it became obvious that she wasn’t alone; two guards approached her with their swords drawn, oh well it was too late for stealth wasn’t it?

“Do you want to fight? I will give you a fight” a single sentence followed by the clank of swords clashing against each others.

Ezekiel Jones

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

OUR AFFILIATES

RP Lovers Top RP Sites

skin by miss texas at cttw, cc, and shine