Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply

Tomi's plotter, My shiny plotter
Tomi
 Posted: Jul 12 2018, 12:12 PM

Star wars

OoC Account

Tomi is online

37 years old / 17 posts

inches apart and worlds away.

Kylo Ren
In his realm star wars kylo ren was the leader of the army after killing supreme leader snooke and he ended up taking over where he left off doing what he can to kill jedi scum and stopping those that come to harm him. Now that he is in storybrooke Kylo ren is just another person living in this town without his powers to help him get through life and to make himself stronger as he should. He's trying to start over again and make a life for himself and not get himself killed in the end.

He has many enemies around here in this place and he don't fear them finding him because he knows that they can't stop him and mess with the life that he has here in this new place.
01. about

Kylo is open to having new friends and making himself known to people. He wants to try and prove everyone wrong that he isn't a monster and that he can make it in this world. He's looking to make friends with everyone and even the ones that were once his enemies if he wants to. He is really looking for his family he knows that those he loves are here and he wants to find them and be a friend and family member to them. It's not too late to change and he feels that way he really does.
02. friends

Kylo does have many enemies like I said anyone who is part of the jedi scum Kylo will hate them and want to start with them if he has to. So anyone could be an enemy to Kylo if they got in his way and wanted to start with him if given the chance. So enemies would be welcome for him and loved in this. Bring it on I say.
03. enemies
Kylo ren dated susan and things changed. He loved her so much and yet he thought himself to be a monster and he broke up with her. Now he is closed off to love and trying to figure out if he wants her back or not. Kylo loves her and he knows it's a sick emotion and yet he wants to be with her and get her back. That has yet to be seen if he could get her back in his life and heart.
04. lovers
PMEmail
^
Mel
 Posted: Jul 12 2018, 12:36 PM

Trouble.Trouble.Trouble

OoC Account

Mel is online

28 years old / 227 posts

user posted image
Rey & Kylo Ren :: They have a bit of conflict between them. She is thankful that he saved her from Snoke, but she sided with the Jedi. Now to see Kylo Ren here would be bad. She wants to protect her friends and would do it at all costs.

user posted image
Anakin & Kylo Ren :: Grandfather meeting his grandson for the first time would be interesting indeed.

Tomi

--------------------
user posted image
avatar by me | Siggy by the amazing Bach<3
PM
^
Angel On Fire
 Posted: Jul 12 2018, 12:45 PM

N/A

OoC Account

Angel on fire is online

20 years old / 261 posts

Tomi

I could throw a lot of characters at this precious man but I'll have that one tiny bit of self-control so, for now, I will offer the most obvious choice: Padmé. She already met Poe and Rey, Poe didn't have really nice stories about Kylo but considering he is her grandchild, she would still be willing to give him a chance and tbh she would get all emotional, last time she saw Leia she was newborn and now she was meeting Leia's child

--------------------
user posted image
Set by amazing Bach <3
PM
^
Tomi
 Posted: Jul 12 2018, 12:48 PM

Star wars

OoC Account

Tomi is online

37 years old / 17 posts

Kylo and rey

I could see Kylo being shocked honestly seeing rey in this place and knowing that she was with the jedi scum and I could see him wanting her to join him and go against her friends . I really am excited about these two meeting I think it would be amazing and exciting to be honest.

Kylo and Ankin

The feels would end up killing me yes good we need to have them meet and it would be a shock for Kylo to meet him for the first time and I could see it being feels all around. I'm excited to doing a thread like this. It needs to be done. I might do an open for him and see what happens.

Mel

Kylo and padme

Everything she heard is the truth about lovely kylo ren and he isn't going to hide anything when asked about his past and who he is and who he still is in this town. So I really could see the feels coming with these two. I think that would be a fun thread to do.

Angel On Fire

PMEmail
^
Angel On Fire
 Posted: Jul 12 2018, 01:18 PM

N/A

OoC Account

Angel on fire is online

20 years old / 261 posts

Tomi

Well, considering that she accepted the fact that her husband is Darth Vader and stayed with him anyway, I can see her being around Kylo as well
Do you want to start it or should I?

--------------------
user posted image
Set by amazing Bach <3
PM
^
Mel
 Posted: Jul 12 2018, 01:29 PM

Trouble.Trouble.Trouble

OoC Account

Mel is online

28 years old / 227 posts

Tomi

Sounds like a plan for the Kylo and Anakin meeting -nods-

For Rey and Kylo she is not too fond of him either, but there is a connection she wouldn't deny but wouldn't join him. I am up for anything oh and she will be dating a vampire, Kol Angel On Fire

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Tomi
 Posted: Jul 12 2018, 01:39 PM

Star wars

OoC Account

Tomi is online

37 years old / 17 posts

Angel On Fire

I have an open thread in the park going on right now so I'm thinking that we could use that one if you wanted or you could start something new between us. I'm ready for the feels bring it on.

Mel
I have an open thread in the park right now if you wanted to go into that you can with anakin or rey or both it's up to you. I'm excited about him seeing those who he had come to think that weren't around here and find them again and just the feels would be something amazing for me.

I'm excited about all the things to be honest.
PMEmail
^
Mel
 Posted: Jul 12 2018, 01:50 PM

Trouble.Trouble.Trouble

OoC Account

Mel is online

28 years old / 227 posts

Tomi

I placed Rey in your open <33 We can have something between Kylo and Anakin somewhere else?

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Angel On Fire
 Posted: Jul 12 2018, 02:03 PM

N/A

OoC Account

Angel on fire is online

20 years old / 261 posts

Tomi

I saw Mel wrote that she posted there so I don't mind starting something or them <3 It may just take day or two cause i'm still getting caught up with everything I owe <3

--------------------
user posted image
Set by amazing Bach <3
PM
^
Tomi
 Posted: Jul 12 2018, 02:08 PM

Star wars

OoC Account

Tomi is online

37 years old / 17 posts

Mel If you wanted to when your not busy start something for Kylo and anakin that would be great. I might do another open if I feel like it. I could see something new being started with those two. If you wanted to start the thing that would be good. I might be slow to reply to it.

Angel On Fire Take your time I'm excited to see what we come up with once the thread is started. I'm excited about it.
PMEmail
^
KAT !
 Posted: Jul 12 2018, 02:25 PM

N/A

OoC Account

KAT ! is online

N/A years old / 275 posts

Susan and kylo • obviously they need a thread jshdbsbbxdb!

I also have Mr. Hyde whos on a weird feelings trip with someone. Maybe they could be friendsish. He won't be quick to open IP on anything flowery, but I think they could have an interesting dynamic.

Tomi

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Mel
 Posted: Jul 12 2018, 02:43 PM

Trouble.Trouble.Trouble

OoC Account

Mel is online

28 years old / 227 posts

Tomi

Sure! I can possibly start something when I return from vacay if that is okay?

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Curie
 Posted: Jul 12 2018, 04:43 PM

N/A

OoC Account

Curie is online

N/A years old / 19 posts

I've always loved rping with a Kylo Ren. So here I am throwing my characters. Well one cause I don't really see Lightning really liking him to much up front. She'd probably just harshly judge him. Hard case Lightning.

Yuna && Kylo

Considering his past and his "monster" self thoughts, Yuna would just automatically try warming him up. She believes that everyone has a good side. Even people who have tried killing her, but she more or less is less trusting of them. I'm open for ideas. app plot page
PM
^
em 'n' em's
 Posted: Jul 12 2018, 10:34 PM

Site time-traveller

OoC Account

Emma is online

22 years old / 577 posts

Lucy and Kylo: Could be fun to be plot these two because of his relationship with Susan and all that.

Tomi

--------------------
user posted image
Made by Bach
PM
^
Tomi
 Posted: Jul 13 2018, 12:32 PM

Star wars

OoC Account

Tomi is online

37 years old / 17 posts

@[kat]- Those two need a thread like right away to be honest. I need the feels with susan and Kylo meeting again and all the drama that would happen in that thread. Yes good we need it to be a thing very soon.

Yes we need to do something with mr hyde and kylo I could see them being interesting friends. It has to be done I want it.

Mel-Take your time I'm in no rush have fun.

Curie- Yes we need things together with lighting and Kylo if you wanted he needs harsh judgement. SO I think that would be a great thing and as for Kylo and your other character let's do something with them together the whole I'm a monster thing would be cool for me to write about in this.

em 'n' em's- Yes I think that would be fun to have them meet. I'm open to your ideas considering that lucy is friends with susan and that would be exciting to see how things go with them. I'm excited for it.
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply

OUR AFFILIATES

RP Lovers Top RP Sites

skin by miss texas at cttw, cc, and shine