The more you live the less you die
Sophie Crosier
 Posted: Jan 13 2018, 06:49 AM

Harry Potter

Other Realms

Angel on fire is online

21 years old / 7 posts

lately I like 'em crazy

This was the long day for Sophie Crosier. She was slowly running out of money and it was probably time for her to finally find a job. She spent most of her money on pretty dresses and high heels but that was something she needed. When portal opened in front of her almost a month ago, she jumped in without even thinking and now she had nothing to wear. Well, at least she hadn't had before she bought all that clothes.

Sophie decided it was time for her to find a job, even if she didn't like to work. In fact, she has never worked anywhere, after she finished the school she joined Death Eaters and they were paying everything for her. So she wasn't even sure what she was able to do, killing and curing people probably wouldn't fit as the real job. She spent all day visiting different stores, bars, and restaurant but she didn't have much luck. Some of them didn't need workers and other just found her too annoying to accept her. Their lost, she was brilliant.

Since she was tired, Sophie decided to go back to that hotel and sleep but while walking she found herself in front of one bar. Well, the drink would be almost as good as sleeping. She entered in and the place was full as if they were giving free drinks. One man was sitting alone and she sat next to him without even asking for a permission. He was old, or at least she thought he was but that didn't bother her. "I'll have one glass of wine" she said to bartender once when he came to take her order.

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted image
I know there is a special place in hell for me. It's called a throne.
PM
^
Francesco Campana
 Posted: Jan 13 2018, 12:21 PM

Dragon Age OC

Fantasyland

Meghren is online

35 years old / 10 posts

Frankie had been in the bar for some time. A satchel stuffed with manuscripts was unceremoniously dumped on the bartop next to his pint of ale. It wasn’t often he took to sitting at the bar, especially in his current humour. His muse for writing had been absent of late and the frustration of the unfinished symphony was ever present in his mind. It was partly why he hadn’t noticed the woman occupying the seat next to him until she ordered.

Frankie didn’t mind that she sat next to him, had he known she’d referred to him as old he might not have been as kind in his approach to her. Old was someone like his mother, yet he would suppose that in the past few years he had became less inclined to indulge company. Since Lottie had died he had not involved himself much with the residents of the town despite owning and running a store. Maker, he barely remembered any of their names let alone their lives, if he thought about it. Lottie had been the sociable one, taking interest in their lives but Frankie had been content to finally have the freedom to settle down and be with the woman he loved, everyone else was meaningless.

But Lottie was dead, and all Frankie had was the shop, his music and a few friendly faces that attempted to fill the void.

Turning his head, pint mid-air he paused to look her over and chuckled.

“Only one?” he started. “You strike me as a lady accustomed to more than one.”

------------------------------

Sophie Crosier

PM
^
Sophie Crosier
 Posted: Jan 13 2018, 02:21 PM

Harry Potter

Other Realms

Angel on fire is online

21 years old / 7 posts

lately I like 'em crazy

Sophie was really hoping that she would be able to enjoy in loneliness even if this man was sitting next to her. She sat here only because there were not free tables at this hole they called a bar and she didn't want to talk with him at all. But after she heard his words she raised her head and looked at him nonchalantly just to hide how much she wanted to curse him. Did he just allude to that she was an alcoholic? Sure, she enjoyed in alcohol but she liked to believe that she knew when to stop. And now here he was, telling her those stupid things.

Sophie gave him her best smile without breaking eye contact. "You strike me as way too old to be in this place but I still kept my mouth shut" she took a glass of wine in her hand when the bartender brought it to her and took a sip. She didn't say 'thank you'. She is not used to appreciating what people around her do.

"How old are you anyway? 50 years old? Am I close enough or you are even older?" Sophie asked curiously.

--------------------
PM
^
Francesco Campana
 Posted: Jan 19 2018, 10:39 AM

Dragon Age OC

Fantasyland

Meghren is online

35 years old / 10 posts

Frankie kept his expression friendly despite her icy demeanour. Her gaze was kept, even when Frankie drank the rest of his pint. He hadn’t meant her any offence, though as he thought about his words, he might have done so, inadvertently. As she spoke her retort he listened and set his glass down, chuckling.

Leaning on the bar Frankie smiled smugly at her. His tongue had gotten him into many foolish arguments, yet he hoped this one wouldn’t get him thrown out. He let out a sigh, debating if it was worth digging himself into a hole.

“Something like that,” he shrugged, refusing to answer her question. “In my realm you’d be called a ‘las puta’ which sounds pretty but isn’t. Though, I remember a few undeserving of the name.”

Ignoring her for a moment he turned back to the barman, ordering another pint for himself then settling back into his chair. His gaze fell back on his notes, scanning details and he seemed to return to his own business for a short moment.

“Talk of age or looks aside, you don’t seem to be enjoying today,” he offered, glancing her way briefly.

--------------------------------------------

Sophie Crosier

PM
^
Sophie Crosier
 Posted: Jan 19 2018, 11:38 AM

Harry Potter

Other Realms

Angel on fire is online

21 years old / 7 posts

lately I like 'em crazy

Sophie was slightly intrigued. This man, whoever he was, was so calm. She really gave her best to offend him with that comment about ages but he didn't even blink. Sophie knew nothing about him and to be honest, for one brief moment she was even thinking about the idea to leave him alone. She had really bad day and now, even she didn't feel like she was in the mood for this.

But then he said something she didn't quite understand and Sophie looked at him again curiously. "What was that supposed to mean? I have never heard of something like la put or whatever you just said. But" she took a sip of her wine before continuing, "it didn't sound like a compliment" even without her will smile appeared on her face.

She put out her wand from her purse and started playing with it. That wand was one of the very few things she had with her when she jumped in that portal. When Sophie came here, she wasn't even sure if she would be able to still use her magic but luckily, she was. She felt like without magic she would be lost.

"Oh, so now we are speaking again?" She looked at him for one brief moment. When he started looking at his papers, she was sure the conversation was over and she was completely fine with that but now they were. "I had a bad day," she said shortly because Sophie Crosier wasn't one of those pathetic people who couldn't wait to talk about their problems. As far as she learned, the best was to deal with problems was to ignore them until they are gone.

--------------------
PM
^
Francesco Campana
 Posted: Today at 05:43 am

Dragon Age OC

Fantasyland

Meghren is online

35 years old / 10 posts

In his realm, they’d call it The Grand Game. Everything depended on how you played the ridiculous farce which had the unfortunate result in a few people and their families being wiped out completely. Frankie was born in the heart of it, he knew how to play this game.

He smirked as she deciphered the phrases meaning. “No, it is not,” he agreed quietly. Slowly he looked back to her travelled path and drew her attention with a jerk of his head. “You arrived flustered, irritated. Easily distinguished, because of the rhythm of your steps. They,” he paused, then waved a hand, “threw off my muse.”

His eyes returned to the bar, finding his newly drawn ale. Taking a sip, he noted her wand, a simple stick to his eyes but his homeland had similar folk. Mages they were called, and like wizards and mixed sort. He’d always been cautious of mages as he travelled but he still made friends with a few. At her question he shrugged, a sardonic grin creeping upwards, “I hadn’t realised we’d stopped mai mariposa.”

The Antivan chuckled as she eventually admitted the truth. Her day had apparently robbed her smile entirely. Nodding along with her following silence Frankie settled further into his chair. He didn’t speak directly to her; his focus was on the pen and paper on the bars top.

“Bad days happen. It’s the good days you need to look out for. They end, and the after-taste is more bitter than all the bad days combined.”

-------------------------------------

Sophie Crosier

PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

OUR AFFILIATES

skin by miss texas at cttw, cc, and shine