Pages: (5) « First ... 3 4 5  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

To the Other Side, [Freya and Finely]
Finely Green
 Posted: Jun 16 2018, 09:47 AM

Peter Pan

Neverland

Mel is online

21 years old / 44 posts

anything that is beautiful, people want to break and you are beautiful, i'm afraid

Finely wanted to go with them this weekend. He would just have to plan it out with his work. Making sure someone could cover for him at least till he would return. Wanting another adventure he has not been on one since Neverland. Hoping that was not where they were headed to he would hate that more than anything in the world, "I am thinking of coming I just have to make sure there are people to cover my shift when I am gone," he replied with a nod. Plus he wanted to meet Gwen she sounded like a good friend. He was pretty sure they were talking about the same Neal, since Neal did find a way off the island some how so it would make since that he would return back to home, "Yes, he uh found a way off the island, so that could be why?" he suggested. Neal was a kind lost boy and one he had missed when he left. Him and Wendy were some people he trusted on that island other than Pan. Now he did not even trust Pan.

"I will make sure to expect the unexpected," he said with a big grin. Knowing he should be doing the right thing and stay in class. Learning new things about the history of this town and all that jazz to get further in his education. Though then there was Freya and he wanted to be on more adventures with her and that sort of thing. Knowing he wanted to teach her more things than just to climb a tree. They could maybe make sling shots together that sounded fun and do some more crazy stuff, okay he would try not to let his lost boy come out to play too much but why not? He can't deny who he truly is. Even if he did not side with Pan did not make him any less of a lost boy at heart.

Finely almost felt bad asking this of Freya. He shouldn't be and then as she spoke up he went to listen to her. A sad look on his face to hear about her mother. That was horrible no one should ever loose a parent like that. Going to place a hand on Freya's hand gently and in a comforting friend way he squeezed it gently, "I am so sorry to hear about your mother and how your world changed like that...I didn't mean to pry," he said to her and felt bad for asking.

"Thanks and you are a great student," he said with a smile. She was a good and fast learner and they were a good match. She did not mind climbing the tree at least from what he could see. Finely could not read minds so he hoped that he did not scare her too much to climb a tree.

Wondering what got her to enjoy the city, sure it had great things about it. Friendly people and then there was the forest that reminded him somewhat of Neverland but not quite. Neverland was more jungle than anything else. Then there was jobs here and he got used to that so maybe it was a great city to be living in. It was only the first real city he can remember. He knew that he was from London when he was picked up to follow the lost boys, "I am glad you like it," he said with a smile on his face.

BY MITZI

Freya Blackburn
PM
^
Freya Blackburn
 Posted: Jun 16 2018, 12:19 PM

OC

Land Without Magic

Angel on fire is online

20 years old / 120 posts

Freya Blackburn
I know you need your alone time, that's critical
But I need some of your time, is that hypocritical?
Freya smiled and nodded. At the same time, she was happy he would go with her, but she was also terrified. What if something bad happens to him? According to stories, realms are not beautiful places full of good magic and unicorns. "I will keep you safe" she promised. Maybe she was weak, without magic, with terrible fight skills... But she would do her best. Found a way out? Was that even possible? "Did you try as well? You know... to find a way out?" Freya asked curiously. She got an idea that Neverland isn't the best place, so he probably tried to escape, right?

"Does that mean I need to find new ways to surprise you?" she asked with a grin on her face. It was nice spending time with him. They were just here together, like in a little bubble where she could pretend that she is not trapped in a city against her will while trying to stay alive and far away from villains. It was just the two of them laughing and climbing on threes.

When Freya felt his hand on hers, she covered it with her other hand and kept their hands on her lap. His palm didn't seem to be that soft, maybe because he was working with cars, but that didn't really bother her. Instead, she moved her thumb along his palm making little circles. "It's okay, we can't change our past, so we need to accept it" she smiled a little. "This is my past and Neverland is yours. We survived and that is all that matters. My mother's death just taught me to live my life and take the best of every day" and that is why I am here with you - she finished in her head.

Freya smiled while looking at him all the time. "Good, because there is this one boy that makes me consider an idea of staying here a bit longer even if we find a way to cross the city line," she said almost as a whisper still keeping his hand in hers making same circles as before.

Finely Green / outfit / FEELS <3

--------------------
user posted image
Thank you Bach for my beautiful sign <3
PM
^
Finely Green
 Posted: Jun 18 2018, 10:45 AM

Peter Pan

Neverland

Mel is online

21 years old / 44 posts

anything that is beautiful, people want to break and you are beautiful, i'm afraid

Finely could not dare escape. Being loyal to Pan meant that. Do whatever he said and he did till coming to Storybrooke. Leaning of what his true purpose was. He could not be a part of that. Seeing that Henry would be in the crossfire. Just no. That was something he was against and had to break off and go down another path. ”I couldn’t my alliance was with Pan the whole time,” he replied and wished that he could have he could have escaped with Neal. Maybe even see the world, but no his heart was different back then.

Dangling his legs off the branch a bit and swayed them back and forth almost like a kid would do. He was like a kid at heart so sue him. ”If you want to keep me on my toes, yes,” he said with bright smile on his face. Finely was all for adventures and surprises. Another reason why he wanted to go with Freya and Gwen on this quest.

A small smile came over his face as Freya spoke about their pasts and needed to accept them. True it was made them who they are. They were alive. To be honest he was happy that they had survived all this so they could meet each other. Trying to think of a way to say that without giving it away that he had a crush on her. Was it too fast? ”I like that, and I am also sort of glad your car broke down so we could meet,” he said with grin. He meant that. Sad that her car broke down, but without that they would not be here on this tree and could not get to know the true woman behind her beautiful eyes.

Looking to Freya and smiled, ”I am glad this boy helped you see the city in a different way for you to stay,” he replied and went to pull her into a hug.

BY MITZI

Freya Blackburn
PM
^
Freya Blackburn
 Posted: Jun 18 2018, 12:45 PM

OC

Land Without Magic

Angel on fire is online

20 years old / 120 posts

Freya Blackburn
Freya was able to read between lines and for now, she figured Peter pan was not really cute, little innocent boy. But to be honest, even in books, he was the boy who just wanted to have fun and was actually incapable to feel real emotions such as love. So why was she still expecting reality to be better? "And with who is your alliance now?" She tilted her head while asking. Even if he was loyal to Pan, she wouldn't judge but that gave her fear; she likes him a lot so what would happen if she falls in love with someone like Pan who can't love? They can talk about dark magic all they want, but nothing was worse than a broken heart.

She laughed and shook her head. "Then I will make sure to plan surprises all the time." Freya just looked at him dangling his legs off the branch and that made her smile. There he was, the former lost boy. Tootles from Neverland. Enjoys in fixing things, breaking rules and playing. So how he managed to come under her skin that easily? Freya had many crushes in the past but the difference was that he wasn't even trying, he was just there and making her want and explore where their friendship could lead. She was ready to try but the question is: was he ready?

It was hard to imagine he looks that young but still he survived such terrible things. Well, she didn't know that for sure but his behavior was telling a lot about his time in Neverland even if he maybe didn't want to say that out loud. But she wouldn't push him to open up to her. Freya knew better than anyone how hard it can be to even think about the past, not to mention telling your life to another person. It hurts and it makes you vulnerable. Still, she smirked and looked at him. "Sort of? If I knew this would happen I would break that car long time ago" the car was a gift important to her but at the end of the day it was just a machine, and the living person that understands you and make you smile was way more important.

There are not many things that could surprise Freya. Well, at least not many non-magical things. But when he pulled her into a hug that surprised her so much that she stopped breathing for a second. But then she relaxed in his embrace putting the head on his shoulder and one hand around his neck. It was really cold and she wished she had a jacked but this was good enough. "I am glad I didn't die before I met you" she smiled and closed her eyes.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Finely Green
 Posted: Jun 18 2018, 03:18 PM

Peter Pan

Neverland

Mel is online

21 years old / 44 posts

Wondering what if he said that he was still loyal to Pan. What if he was still that evil lost boy that did not care what he did? Of course it was all in good fun and he was always shy even as a lost boy. He figured out things quickly though and built a sling shot. The only ones he let see his true colors were Neal and Wendy. Just with Freya he was slowly doing that too and it seemed that each time that happened they all left. Thankfully he got to see Neal and Wendy again here in Storybrooke, but hoping Freya wouldn’t leave him. ”I am not alliance with anyone, I broke off my loyalty to Pan when I got to Storybrooke, or shortly after really,” he told her. He was still a lost boy that wouldn’t change but following Pan days were over.

Finely smiled to Freya hearing that laugh and could not wait what other surprises she would have up her sleeve. They had all the time in the world really. He was not going anywhere. Their friendship was something he cherished. ”We have plenty of time I think,” he said with a bright smile.

Ducking his head a little and that was when he noticed that their hands were still on his lap and he was not going to fuss about it. He quite enjoyed it. Wondering if she felt the same way in the crush retrospect. Looking back to Freya and shook his head a little, but he did agree with that just a little bit, he was alone all this time. ”A little inside me wishes the same thing,” he said with a chuckle. He did not wish any ill will towards her car by any means, but hey they were having a great time because of it.

Smiling a little and that made him feel good to hear that. ”I am glad to hear it, I am glad you are not dead so you can keep on surprising me and learning to climb trees,” he said. He was very thankful and maybe continue this journey.

BY MITZI

Freya Blackburn
PM
^
Freya Blackburn
 Posted: Jun 18 2018, 04:20 PM

OC

Land Without Magic

Angel on fire is online

20 years old / 120 posts

Freya Blackburn
So he has not allied with Peter Pan anymore. Freya would lie if she even tries to say that she was not glad to hear that. But it was all wrong. In her world, loyalty was something beautiful, the best proof you care for someone. Loyalty meant being ready to always stand for family, friends, lover... Knowing someone can count on you. And in this world, they made something such beautiful look like something bad and worth of judging. She looked at him with a hint of a smile on her face. "You know, in my world, we see loyalty as a beautiful thing. It doesn't have to be bad, you don't need to do things you don't like for someone, that is not what loyalty is" she said slowly. "But considering what it is for me, I promise I will always be your loyal friend, no matter what happens." She can't change him, neither she wants to, but maybe she can help him learn some things she values in her life.

"Of course we do, we have all time of this world for great things" she smiled. They were both young and they still have to experience all great things this world can offer. Sure, Freya still had a dream to travel all around the world but somehow in between, she realized her desire for true connections in life is even bigger. Maybe she just needed to fall through that portal in order to realize that.

Freya realized she would literally pay to know his thoughts at the moment, but she didn't have anything that could help her so she was happy with pieces she got from him. She just hoped that the time when he will be relaxed enough to say everything he thinks would come. "Well, now we are here so that is all that matters, right?" she smiled and part of her was happy that he didn't move his hand from hers. Those were small things, but they say a lot when you just know how to read signs.

She raised head from his shoulder so she can look at him but made sure not to increase the distance between them or move the hand from his neck. It may be silly but she enjoyed those little touches and wasn't really willing to let go of it just yet. "We can, and we will have many more adventures together. I am your loyal friend after all" she smiled.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Finely Green
 Posted: Jun 20 2018, 07:13 PM

Peter Pan

Neverland

Mel is online

21 years old / 44 posts

Finely listened to Freya and that meant a lot to him. This world was much better anyway than Neverland by a long shot. He had friends here that were there for him instead of the ones that wanted nothing more than to destroy him if they had the chance. True he trusted some of the lost boys but other times not. A smile came over his face hearing her say that she would a loyal friend. ”I will always be yours as well,” he said. It truly meant a lot.

Time was precious though and always stood still in Neverland. Now that he could actually enjoy it with Storybrooke and with Freya he was happy. ”Time worked a lot differently there, but I think I like having a different day than before,” he said with a grin. Time what an odd thing but if you think about it was great. To spend time with Freya more is what he wanted and to teach her how to climb trees or anything really. He wanted to get to know her more if she allowed.

”That’s right,” he replied with a nod. He was glad for that. Looking to Freya more, his world was changing alright and maybe for the better. He did know where the journey would lead him but he was going to enjoy it. Their friendship could be even more, you never know. He was taking one step at a time.

”I think this is our first adventure together,” he said with a big smile on his face, plus calling their “not date” could be an adventure, ”Maybe we could go to the museum after we get back from the adventure to save your friend?” he asked. The also included climbing trees and sling shots, but it would be nice to share the history with Freya. The museum was small but told about how the town came to be and that sort of thing.

BY MITZI

Freya Blackburn
PM
^
Freya Blackburn
 Posted: Jun 21 2018, 08:08 AM

OC

Land Without Magic

Angel on fire is online

20 years old / 120 posts

Freya Blackburn
"Time stays still in Neverland, right?" it was an only logical thing because otherwise, they would all grow up there. Freya couldn't imagine the world where nothing changes ever, where you can't say which day it is because time doesn't pass. True, sometimes she was afraid of growing older and all of that, but the place without future seemed like the terrible place for life. "Time is an illusion anyway, it's all about past and future, and it constantly passes. But it's nice to live knowing you have future" she shrugged and smiled a little. It must be hard for him, to have such a big change but she knew he would be fine. This was the life he was meant to have, Neverland was just... one big adventure.

She just smiled and nodded. At this moment Freya realized how much she really misses Aurora. Here she was, with the really cute boy and she had no one she could speak with about this. She just hoped she would be back soon, and she also hoped she would get chance to see Finely more. Well, between job and her training with Owen it may be hard sometimes but she would be sure to make time for him.

"I think it is" she smirked and listened to his suggestion smiling even more. "I would love that. It would be nice to know more about this place" right, after the trip to new realms. She was really afraid of that, hell sometimes she was even afraid to be in this city but she knew this was something she had to do. And just that, knowing that bad things could happen there, she decided to say what she thinks. Just in case she doesn't get chance later. She hates when she couldn't say something and then it's too late.

"You know, before we get out of this tree back to real world, I want to say something" this was it, the moment of truth. It was too early, she knew that, but Freya wasn't for all those games, she was proud to always say directly what she thinks. So she looked at him before continuing. "I like you. I know you are maybe not used to that considering you spent the most of your life in Neverland surrounded by boys... But I do. Not just as a friend, I like you as a person, boy, man, call it whatever you want. And even if you may not look at me in the same way, I still want you to know that." She wanted so badly to look away but she didn't do that, she kept her gaze on his. Where is her courage when she really needs it?

"But if you do like me, I want you to know that I'm okay with things going slowly or whatever you want. I just wanted to get it clear. We just met each other and we have time to get to know each other better, but I want to be more than just your friend." She was finally done and she actually managed to smile a little bit so proud of herself for telling what she thinks. Someone had to anyway.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Finely Green
 Posted: Jun 22 2018, 12:37 PM

Peter Pan

Neverland

Mel is online

21 years old / 44 posts

Finely nodded towards Freya, which was why he was still young. He was young when he got to Neverland and never grew up. Another reason why it was called Neverland it was because you could not ever leave the island. Pan and his shadow knew everything and it was hard to really plan an escape. Which he gave kudos to Baelfire to escape when he had. A smile came over his features, ”It does, and a future with a friendship,” he said to Freya. Hoping that did not sound cheesy or anything of the sort.

Yeah, he would to. At least the founding of it. He knew Regina was the Mayor, but he wanted to know more. Nothing wrong with visiting it and know more of things you lived in. Museums were something to gain knowledge from and plus gift shops. Gift shops were his weakness because he found out that when he went to shops of any sort he would at least leave with something, ”Great! Then it is settled,” he said.

Wondering what was on Freya’s mind. Looking in her direction to show that he was focused to what she had to say. Hearing that she liked him and his heart started to pound against his chest. Well, there were more than just boys in Neverland but he caught her drift. It was nice to know that she liked him more than friend and see him as the person he was. More than what people saw him as.

Slow and steady sounded like a good pace to him. They had just met after all. He was new to all the crush like feelings, but he was willing to try. They clearly had something more than friends right now. The hidden touches and looks they were giving showed that. ”I would really like that, and thanks for being honest with me. I also would like to know you more than just a friend.” he replied and went to kiss her again on the cheek.

BY MITZI

Freya Blackburn
PM
^
Freya Blackburn
 Posted: Yesterday at 03:09 pm

OC

Land Without Magic

Angel on fire is online

20 years old / 120 posts

Freya Blackburn
"Yes, future will be great" Freya smiled. She didn't really know what future has planned for her but she was excited to see. Maybe she will get a chance to travel again, or maybe she will just settle down somewhere, maybe even in this city. But it was nice to know, whatever happens, she won't be alone to face it. "So many new friends, experiences... I'm just looking forward to it."

Freya knew almost nothing about the city. Yes, it has magic and characters from the city but why is this city really here? Why isn't it on the maps of the world her people use? Why you can't leave it and why anyone even wanted to cast that strong curse? There are so many questions and Freya honestly hoped she would know the answer once. But for now, she just looked at him with a smirk "Will we call it a date or another not date?" she tilted her head. Both were fine with her but seriously, she at least wanted to know what she was getting ready for.

When she realized that Finely feels the same, Freya started breathing again. Yes, she was fine with things going slow as long as she knows they were going. She just didn't want to continue with this only to realize later he doesn't like her at all. And more than anything, she was happy that he was ready to try. In her world dating was normal things, something teenagers do when they like someone. And for him... She wasn't sure if he has ever dated anyone at all.

"Then we will go slowly... Just don't feel like you need to do anything you are not comfortable with. If you want to hold my hand do that, but don't do that only if you think that is what I want" she smiled a little when he kissed her cheek again and looked at him again. That is enough for now. "It's a bit cold here now, maybe we can walk a little bit more before going back home?" she just didn't want the night to be over yet, and the walk seemed like a good way to spend a little bit more time together.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (5) « First ... 3 4 5 
Add Reply
New Poll

OUR AFFILIATES

RP Lovers Top RP Sites

skin by miss texas at cttw, cc, and shine