Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply

somewhere over the rainbow
Ripley
 Posted: Apr 9 2017, 11:31 AM

Alien

OoC Account

Ripley is online

18 years old / 8 posts

SNOW WHITE
35. Hero. Ginnifer Goodwin
user posted image

ALLIES:
Mary Margaret can get along with just about anyone. She is helpful, and quite interested in getting to know everyone.
She is a rightful Queen, and really wants to be able to help out. Please post if you think your character would be Snow's ally!

ENEMIES:
Snow's greatest enemy used to be Regina, but that changed over time.
She is enemies with most villainous people. And people who threaten the town's safety, or her family's safety. Please post if you think your character would be Snow's enemy!

Notable enemies:

Rumplestiltskin
Regina Mills
Zelena

ROMANCE:
She is happily married to David Nolan, however,
there's always AU fun, or a crush from when she was younger. Other than that,
she's completely dedicated to David, and would not choose anyone else.

===============================

ELLEN RIPLEY
36. Neutral. Sigourney Weaver
user posted image

ALLIES:
It's hard for Ripley to make friends. She's been betrayed so many times,
so she chooses to make few friends. Though this may change in Storybrooke! She loves anything science, so that's something to get her talking.

Notable allies:

None yet.

ENEMIES:
She hates anything that's a threat to her or humanity in general. She despises aliens, and has a strong prejudice towards them. I don't think she'd like to see monsters either. And she's not a fan of magic, yet.
Notable enemies:
Xenomorphs
ROMANCE:
She's bisexual, and is currently not in a relationship. Though her last relationship didn't end well, and was with a guy who left her soon after her daughter Amanda was born.

PRINCE ERIC
30. Hero. Gil McKinney
user posted image

ALLIES:
Prince Eric loves making friends. He's hard to be enemies with, besides the obvious villains. He is very approachable, and loves to socialize.

Notable allies:

Ariel
King Triton
Snow White

ENEMIES:
He dislikes villains, or anyone to harm someone he loves.
Notable enemies:
Regina Mills
ROMANCE:
He already has a true love, Ariel.

URSULA
36. Hero/Villain. Merrin Dungey
user posted image

ALLIES:
She likes people who she can use to gain an advantage in life. After she got her voice back, she's usually friendly to just about anyone.

Notable allies:

King Triton
Regina Mills
Rumplestiltskin
Maleficent
Cruella

ENEMIES:
She dislikes people who prevents her from doing things she wants to do. Nothing will stop her, even if someone tries.
Notable enemies:
Ariel
King Triton
Killian Jones
ROMANCE:
Ursula hasn't had any real relationships yet, but that is surely to change.
PMEmail
^
Meri
 Posted: Apr 9 2017, 11:37 AM

N/A

OoC Account

Meri is online

25 years old / 78 posts

*slides in* http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/cool.gif

I handle Charming so if there's anything you want to do, let me know!

--------------------
PM
^
Bach
 Posted: Apr 9 2017, 11:40 AM

N/A

OoC Account

Bach is online

36 years old / 301 posts

SNOWWWWWWWWWWWW

Ok, so I have 13 chars, and would be more than happy to plot/thread them all with you (see link in my sig to my plotter for greater details on each)

However, here are the immediate ones that jump to mind right away.

James/Snow: I play David's twin brother back from the dead, and a LOT has happened since he came back to Storybrooke back last September, for one he's reasonably content and dating Tinkerbell (loooong story) though Cruella's also back and trying to ruin his chance at happiness by luring him back to the dark side. He's no Prince Charming even though he's no longer playing for team Villains, he's more back to the chaotic neutral guy he was in the Enchanted Forest when he was Prince James. Lots has happened and I'd love to figure out how these two are getting along since the Underworld events.

Thomas O'Hare/Snow: Thomas O'Hare is Velveteen Rabbit with Matt Smith face and a crazy hyper personality. He was turned into a real rabbit back in the Enchanted Forest by Tinkerbell and eventually got caught up with the first curse, enter Thomas O'Hare, owner and toy maker at his little store called Little Hop of Wonders, I imagine since Snow/Mary taught children during the curse, she'd have lots of reasons to go to the toy store, and eve more now that she's had baby Neal

Sir Hank Morgan/Snow: Not sure, but since Snow's grandson is dating Hank's daughter and they stuck around post-Camelot/3rd Curse events, that Snow and Hank would have occasional reason to interact

Michael Banks/Snow: Yes, THAT Michael Banks, only a lot happened after Mary Poppins left the family in the Land without Magic and went back to her realm (she was a witch who travelled between realms) over 100 years ago. He missed magic so much he ended up on Pan's Shadow's radar and whisked away to Neverland, where he spent a rather long time not growing up, then after getting on Pan's bad side one too many times, he ended up in the Enchanted Forest where he did finally grow up, a good 10ish years before the first curse hit. When the first curse hit Michael had joined up with Robin's gang, so he didn't come to Storybrooke until the second curse.

Like I said, feel free to peruse my chars and if you have ideas for any of my other chars, throw em at me, these are just the thoughts that hit me right now http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/smile.gif

Cheers!

--------------------
PMEmailGTalkAIM
^
faine
 Posted: Apr 9 2017, 11:44 AM

The Black Sheep of Europe

OoC Account

faine is online

24 years old / 31 posts

for now, i'll just throw my canons at you because i can't think of anything right now *loser*

wendy && snow
wendy's been adopted into their little family via bae and she couldn't be happier! she's good friends with henry and would love to get to know snow better! especially after seeing how incredibly kind yet badass she is from the whole neverland thing. wendy would look up to snow a lot and i can see them having a really cute relationship. thoughts?

will && snow
user posted image

i am not so shyly demanding a thread between these two. <3
PM
^
Twin
 Posted: Apr 9 2017, 11:45 AM

Dork

Admin

Twin is online

30 years old / 2407 posts

Ripley
Rumple and Snow should meet! The former Snow and I had a minor plot where, during one of the site's mini-events, she and most of the rest of the town were turned into kids. Rumple WASN'T turned into a kid, so he took care of a lot of the others while they were like that (for a week). Including Snow and her baby Neal. We don't have to include that if you don't want to, I just thought I would bring it up since it was sort of the start of them getting somewhat on even footing with one another. XD

I'm really open to anything with them! Rumple isn't the villain he used to be, since he's got his wife, his first son and now new baby twins to think about, but he's not exactly a hero, either, so I'm sure he wouldn't ALWAYS make the right choice as far as the others are concerned. >>
PMEmailWebsiteAIM
^
Jessica
 Posted: Apr 9 2017, 12:26 PM

practically perfect in every way!

OoC Account

Jessica is online

17 years old / 98 posts

Hey Ripley, nice to meet you :3

Snow & Zelena - Zelena be flattered to know she's on Snow's 'notable enemies' list, lmao. She was on a redemption arc for a little while but is now teetering back to wickedness. Having said that she doesn't have the Charmings in her sights right now but tossing her in anyway, let me know if you have any ideas. Happy to do past threads as well given those two have quite a bit of history. Nothing like baby stealing to cement a bond, amirite

I also play Sarah Jane Smith from the Doctor Who universe, Jamie Moriarty from CBS' Elementary and Aziraphale from 'Good Omens' by Terry Pratchett and Neil Gaiman. ^^ Let me know if you want those guys as well.
PMAIM
^
Katie
 Posted: Apr 9 2017, 01:15 PM

the master at...everything!

OoC Account

Katie is online

28 years old / 147 posts

Ripley:

Welcome to H&V, we're so happy to have you here!

I play an assortment of characters but my main/canon characters are:
Anita Lucas - Ruby's mother
Archie Hopper - Storybrooke/town conscience
Killian Jones - you know this guy

I also have three female originals, who are:
Charlotte Burnett - art teacher from Land Without Magic, dating the identical twin brother of Graham
Indiana Cartier - orange fairy from the EF, loyal to Blue but still wants to find love
Victoria Scarlet - mother of Will Scarlet/sister of Robin Hood, recently made her way from the Underworld into Storybrooke

--------------------
user posted image
Credits to Bach for this AMAZING set!
plotter | tracker | want ads | graphics | future character ideas
PMEmailWebsiteGTalkAIMYIMMSN
^
em 'n' em's
 Posted: Apr 9 2017, 02:28 PM

Site time-traveller

OoC Account

Emma is online

21 years old / 195 posts

Heyo

Ok this is just waking up brain so you'll have to forgive me, but, here goes

Neal and Snow: They didn't get a lot of time to get to know each other, but, in that short time he saw her as a mother figure in his life. These two need interaction of some kind, especially since Neal is going to be Snow's son in law when he and Emma get married.

Ariel and Snow: These two were sweet and I would love to have them get to know each other again. Since she needs more friends. She is a swimming instructor in case Neal wants lessons or Snow wants to give Neal lessons whichever that's meant to be.

Grumpy and Snow: Need I say more with these two. Snow is one of the few people he cares about and we need plottage with these two. Past, present , AU all of it.

Graham and Snow: I honesty don't like how these two never got to meet again properly since he did save her life. It would be great to have these two interact again. In the past during the curse or present day with him being back.

Ok those are my canon bbz.

Esmeralda and Snow: Esmeralda worked as a part time volunteer with the nuns, and has a son who goes to the school. I had a thread I started that didn't really get off the ground where she sees Snow at school and hadn't seen her since the candle sales. So if you want to do that again I'm all for it. Or something else.

Lina and Snow: She is one of the most adorable little things. She's a 16 year old girl who doesn't really have anywhere to truly go since her family is gone. But these two could be so cute.

These are all I have solid ideas for but here's my plotter in case you find anyone else interesting

http://ourheroesandvillains.jcink.net/index.php?showtopic=24

Ripley

--------------------
user posted image
Made by Bach
user posted image
PM
^
Kitty
 Posted: Apr 9 2017, 02:43 PM

N/A

OoC Account

Kitty is online

22 years old / 47 posts

user posted image

Ruby & Snow: Snow is Ruby's best friend and the first person to ever accept Ruby for both who and what she is, so she is very important to Ruby! Snow is the person Ruby talks to about everything, and she would have gone to talk to her when her mother came back to life, because Snow knew what happened back then and would probably be the only one who understood how Ruby felt about her mother being back. Ruby is also very happy to help with babysitting Baby Neal if Snow ever needs any help!

Ripley

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Ripley
 Posted: Apr 9 2017, 09:13 PM

Alien

OoC Account

Ripley is online

18 years old / 8 posts

Meri
I'm not too certain on what to start with. Still learning site plot and such. We could do whatever you wanted. You or I could create a starter, and go from there, at any time period.

---

Bach
James & Snow: Oh my god, that was my favorite part of the whole Underworld thing, where he tricked her by kissing her. I feel like it'd be nice to see them talk and get along, but I have a feeling it will take a little bit of time for her to trust him.

Thomas & Snow: Yeah! That would be fine. I could see her going to pick up something for the kids in her class, or for baby Neal. I could make a starter if you wanted!

Sir Hank Morgan & Snow: I think they'd have a reason to say hello. We could have them officially meet, and she could talk good of Henry.

Michael & Snow: I could see her bumping into him. It'd be interesting to see how they interact.

We can do whatever you want to do! I'm up for anything.

---

faine

Wendy & Snow: Aww, I could see them being good friends! Snow would definitely teach her a thing or two about archery/fighting as well. She could be a good mentor to Wendy, and help her out.

Will & Snow: Hahaha, I loved that sass battle between the two. We could do anything. Maybe she catches him trying to break into somewhere, and goes to chase him? I'm not sure, but some sass is definitely needed!

---

Twin

I feel like the two have had a long past together, so it would be a little hard for Snow to get close to him, in a friendship sort of way. I mean, she's definitely friendly anyway, but the trust would have to form somewhere. I would like to see them eventually get along. Him having twins would give some reason for Snow to talk to him a bit. We could start again on the mini-event, I would just need information about it, and where it was going, and etc. But yeah, I'm excited to get something started! <3

---

Jessica

Zelena & Snow: Haha! I could see Snow wanting to talk to Zelena after the baby stealing. They could have present threads, but I don't think Snow would have a reason to talk to her, unless she had done something to cause her to be upset with her again.

Sarah & Snow: I LOVE Doctor Who, and Sarah Jane Smith. It would be cool to have them meet, but I'm not sure what they'd really talk about, yet. It'd be interesting though.

---

Katie
Thanks, Katie!

Anita & Snow: I feel like Anita would have a reason to dislike Snow, her being one of the reasons for her death. The two could meet again, and resolve whatever turmoil was built up. I would really like to see them meet.

Archie & Snow: He's one of Snow's best friends, and was really helpful to her in the Enchanted Forest. There should've been more information on how Archie and Snow originally met, so we could start with the beginning. Or have Snow go in to talk about her feelings.

Killian & Snow: Well, they met in season 2, and have had a pretty long history since. Since he has had a romance with her daughter, I could see them talking a little bit.

Charlotte & Snow: They're both teachers, so they might have a reason to bump into each other at some point.

---

em 'n' em's

Neal & Snow: Yes! They need to interact. Snow really liked Neal, and I could see them having a discussion together. They should definitely get closer. I mean, Snow & Charming named their second child after him, which means a lot. They wanted to carry on his name.

Ariel & Snow: I'd love that! Maybe Snow signs him up for lessons, and doesn't even realize it's Ariel who's back and as the instructor. They have a lot of catching up to do!

Grumpy & Snow: ALL OF THE PLOTS! I love them together. They're so good. Where would you like to start? We could have a past/present or whatever thread, whichever you decide. And either you or I could make it.

Graham & Snow: I would love to see them meet again! Curse or without the curse, I loved the episode where he let her go. Just let me know what you want to do!

Esmeralda & Snow: I would definitely not mind them seeing each other again at the school! It would be interesting to see their friendship develop.

Lina & Snow: Well, Snow would definitely try helping her out, if she wanted the help. Snow is motherly, so I could see her caring about Lina.

---
Kitty

Ruby & Snow: These two are just so cute I really want a thread with Anita, so we could have a plot progressing when Snow sees Anita again. That can be before or after Ruby talks to her about it, it's up to you. I just think Snow would be there to comfort her, and would help her make a decision on how she wanted to progress her relationship with her mother, if she doesn't know where to begin. And yes! She'd be all for letting Ruby watch Neal. He's a toddler now, so he's beginning to talk more and more, and is more out of control! Haha.
PMEmail
^
Twin
 Posted: Apr 9 2017, 09:25 PM

Dork

Admin

Twin is online

30 years old / 2407 posts

I'm sure we could figure something out. ^^ There's no rush.
PMEmailWebsiteAIM
^
em 'n' em's
 Posted: Apr 9 2017, 11:22 PM

Site time-traveller

OoC Account

Emma is online

21 years old / 195 posts

Snow White and

Neal: I think he really liked them too. Maybe we could do a past thread for when he's first in town. To establish the beginning of their relationship. I mean I'm happy to do present day stuff, but, I feel it could be fun building up a relationship in the past for a bit. Or both. But, Neal playing with baby Neal is an image we need.

Ariel: I love the idea of that. A nice surprise, and, who is Snow going to trust to teach someone to swim better then a mermaid? But, a catch up is definitely needed between them.

Grumpy: I love them together too. I would love to do both past and present with these two. We should totally have Grumpy trying to watch Neal and then being like what do I do with this thing? But, anyway. I'm more then happy to start this one up.

Graham: I love that scene too. Maybe we can have a thread with Snow wanting to catch up with him properly, and, find out the aftermath of him letting her go. But, maybe a cursed thread as well, just because it'll be interesting to see what kind of relationship these two would've had during the curse.

Esmeralda: Yeah that it would. I actually have a starter I did for the old Snow but it didn't go anywhere. So, I can just re-tag you in that one. So that one is easily done.

Lina: I would love doing something like that. Maybe Snow wonders where she goes after she finishes up at school for the day, and, she can't help her curiosity one day and they talk properly.

--------------------
user posted image
Made by Bach
user posted image
PM
^
faine
 Posted: Apr 10 2017, 04:51 AM

The Black Sheep of Europe

OoC Account

faine is online

24 years old / 31 posts

Ripley

wendy && snow
awwww snow teaching wendy archery sounds really cute! afterwards, wendy will offer to make the best pot of tea like ever <3 snow as a mentor to wendy is definitely adorable, too. she needs a good role model in her life - well, besides her brothers of course! also, if snow ever just needs a night out, wendy will completely and utterly offer to watch over baby neal. she's good with kids :3

will && snow
ALL THE SASS *ahem* i mean, right these two xD
well, will is in the process of trying to be a reformed thief aka a better person, so he's actually been trying to be good on the whole "no stealing" thing. he still mucks up every so often (more "often" and not "so often" just ask david and emma) but for the most part, he is sincerely trying to be a good person for the sake of his uncle and cousin. i can see a scenario where snow maybe thinks he's trying to break into somewhere again and that's how the sass off begins? totally up to you!

i'm willing to start one of these threads if you want to take the other. or, we can start with one at a time. i know you're going to have a lot (snow is popular!) so i don't want to overload you. let me know!
PM
^
Bach
 Posted: Apr 10 2017, 05:55 AM

N/A

OoC Account

Bach is online

36 years old / 301 posts

James & Snow: Oh my god, that was my favorite part of the whole Underworld thing, where he tricked her by kissing her. I feel like it'd be nice to see them talk and get along, but I have a feeling it will take a little bit of time for her to trust him.

Thomas & Snow: Yeah! That would be fine. I could see her going to pick up something for the kids in her class, or for baby Neal. I could make a starter if you wanted!

Sir Hank Morgan & Snow: I think they'd have a reason to say hello. We could have them officially meet, and she could talk good of Henry.

Michael & Snow: I could see her bumping into him. It'd be interesting to see how they interact.

We can do whatever you want to do! I'm up for anything.

James & Snow: Do you want to start a thread when he first came back alive and he was still cranky-James, or post-Tinkerbell/Halloween when he was more conflicted/chaotic James, orrrrrrrr I mean so many possibilities, where to start xD

Thomas & Snow: Sounds good http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/smile.gif

Hank & Snow: Cool, he could also probably use some parenting advice as he's a single dad struggling all these years, never properly coping with the death of his wife (meant to say that before, forgot >.<)

Michael & Snow: I also totally forgot my reason for suggesting him xD since he left his family at age 12, he spent a very long without a mother or a proper family, and though he's not that much younger than snow (but a bit younger) I thought she'd make a nice motherly figure for him, for support for things he can't get from Robin his mentor/leader of the merry men

If you start the Thomas/Snow and Hank/Snow, I can do James/Snow and Michael/Snow if you want, but I don't want to pressure you if you don't want that many threads at once http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/smile.gif (I have no life, sometimes I forget other people do xD)

Ripley

--------------------
PMEmailGTalkAIM
^
Katie
 Posted: Apr 10 2017, 06:39 AM

the master at...everything!

OoC Account

Katie is online

28 years old / 147 posts

Ripley:

First off -- You're welcome for the greeting!

Second -- Snow &&

Anita -- I do have a thread for them if you want to toss Snow into it. here is the link

Archie -- I would totally love to explore all of that! We can split the threads?

Charlotte -- Yes, sounds good to me! I can start new threads for them?

Killian -- Their friendship cracks me up most of the time, and I would love to explore it more.

--------------------
user posted image
Credits to Bach for this AMAZING set!
plotter | tracker | want ads | graphics | future character ideas
PMEmailWebsiteGTalkAIMYIMMSN
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (3) 1 2 3 
Add Reply
Fast Reply

OUR AFFILIATES

skin by miss texas at cttw, cc, and shine