Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply

White Wolf's plotter
White Wolf
 Posted: Jun 17 2018, 08:39 PM

N/A

OoC Account

White Wolf is online

20 years old / 19 posts

em 'n' em's

Neal: I like the idea of him going there looking for Emma. Honestly though I think Snow would be the best person for him to talk to. He would probably need someone who he could cry on their shoulder without them pulling away.

Graham: I definitely think you're right, there's no way Graham would tell her on his own. Honestly, he most likely wouldn't have just because he knows how Snow is and that she would feel bad about it. But, as always, Snow has her ways of finding out, and those ways are usually David. So yeah, her going to find him after she finds out definitely works.

Ariel: Maybe? Honestly I may get a better idea for Ariel later.
PM
^
White Wolf
 Posted: Jun 17 2018, 08:44 PM

N/A

OoC Account

White Wolf is online

20 years old / 19 posts

Mel

Great! Now come the problem of starting a slice of life thread for those two lol.

That would be perfect! Like I said, when in the forest a lot you're bound to go through a lot of clothes so this would be a very likely meeting at some point anyway. May as well do it sooner rather than later XD.

Now is just coming up with a problem for Snow to have........I'm sure I'll think of something when I'm not too tired to see straight.

Do you want to start any of these or do you want me to?
PM
^
White Wolf
 Posted: Jun 17 2018, 08:45 PM

N/A

OoC Account

White Wolf is online

20 years old / 19 posts

Maria

Sure! As soon as I can think of a way to start a slice of life thread, I'm not always the best at starting those.
PM
^
em 'n' em's
 Posted: Jun 17 2018, 08:56 PM

Site time-traveller

OoC Account

Emma is online

22 years old / 551 posts

QUOTE (White Wolf @ Jun 18 2018, 01:39 PM)
em 'n' em's

Neal: I like the idea of him going there looking for Emma. Honestly though I think Snow would be the best person for him to talk to. He would probably need someone who he could cry on their shoulder without them pulling away.

Graham: I definitely think you're right, there's no way Graham would tell her on his own. Honestly, he most likely wouldn't have just because he knows how Snow is and that she would feel bad about it. But, as always, Snow has her ways of finding out, and those ways are usually David. So yeah, her going to find him after she finds out definitely works.

Ariel: Maybe? Honestly I may get a better idea for Ariel later.

So how about I start the Neal thread and you start the Graham one?

White Wolf

--------------------
user posted image
Made by Bach
PM
^
Bach
 Posted: Jun 18 2018, 12:50 PM

All of Them

Bach is online

38 years old / 723 posts

So I have 23 babies to plot with and am open to plots with any and all of them (though 7 of them are currently in HH since March 2018 and would only be available for past plots right now until they are home) The few that stand out the most to me off the top of my head.

Evanna, she is this board's version of Rumple's mother (the Black Fairy is her mother and Rumple's grandmother). She has been in Storybrooke since around Sept 2016, back from the Dead. it wasn't revealed until between Dec 2016-Jan 2017 that she was Rumple's mother, but considering how things are in town and Snow's connection to Rumple's family through Emma, she might be curious about his mother, who is a good person with light healing magic.

Hank Morgan, from OUAT season 5 Camelot. He has been in Storybrooke since Emma's curse and with the connection between Henry and Violet figured they'd have had reasons to interact over the years since.

James Nolan, the less than shiny twin brother to her dearest husband. He's had a lot of character development going on since he arrived in Storybrooke back from the dead in August 2016. He is currently engaged to Tinkerbell and on really good terms with Emma, and his mother (or well the woman he considers his mother even if not by blood) Katelyn is back from the dead as well and reunited with him that's calmed him down quite a bit. He's closer to his asshole pre-dead self than the villain he became in the Underworld.

Thomas O'Hare, back in the EF Thomas was just a fluffy little rabbit who used to be a toy but Tinkerbell turned into a real rabbit (he's from Velveteen Rabbit). He befriended Ruby one day when she was in wolf form when she saved him from a snare and after that he followed Ruby around a lot, including while Ruby was helping Snow and David against Regina. Back then Snow would have just known him as this cute rabbit mascot that only Ruby could really talk to (cuz he wasn't a talking animal, but Ruby being a wolf could speak to animals), but when the first curse took them all he became Thomas O'Hare outgoing fun loving Toy store owner. Since she worked with kids I imagine she would have reasons to go to the toy store a lot.

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Avril
 Posted: Jun 18 2018, 01:37 PM

professional mess in life

OoC Account

Avril is online

N/A years old / 541 posts

you can def start something for snow/nico <33 i'll try to get something started for the past thread + the cam one!!

White Wolf
PM
^
White Wolf
 Posted: Jun 18 2018, 08:12 PM

N/A

OoC Account

White Wolf is online

20 years old / 19 posts

em 'n' em's and Avril

Okay, I'll do that probably when I get home tomorrow. Just tell me where the threads are and I'll get right on them asap. Rn I can't spell sooooooo I don't think doing a full fledged post would go well lol.
PM
^
White Wolf
 Posted: Jun 18 2018, 08:30 PM

N/A

OoC Account

White Wolf is online

20 years old / 19 posts

Bach

Evanna: I think Snow would definitely be curious about her, considering the family ties. Since she does light magic she would be a big help to have around considering they can always use a healer. Snow is always looking for someone else to hang around and get to know, weather they are considered good or evil. The good aspect would just make her more curious considering how Rumple turned out, then again he mostly just had his father.

Hank Morgan: I don't remember if I've ran into this charrie or not yet, I haven't watched any of the show in about a week. I should have considering where I am in the show though. I think, between the time in Camelot and Henry's connection with Violet she definitely would have reason to interact with him so I'm up for about anything.......I'm just not sure what exactly anything is.

James Nolan: Yes, the infamous James. I haven't seen him in the underworld yet but considering how arrogant he was in life........I don't have high hopes. Honestly I'd hope he'd calm down more than a little, he was a major ass when he was alive and arrogant enough to turn his back on an enemy he only thought was dead.

Thomas O'Hare: Love the story of the Velveteen Rabbit btw <3. But anyway, I do think she'd be around the toy store quite a bit since she does teach elementary (and she loves to spoil her students). She would probably have quite a few run-ins with this guy but I'm not sure if she would put together just who he was when he first got to Storybrook. Still I'd be up to trying to do a thread with him http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/smile.gif I think it would be fun!
PM
^
em 'n' em's
 Posted: Jun 19 2018, 03:29 AM

Site time-traveller

OoC Account

Emma is online

22 years old / 551 posts

QUOTE (White Wolf @ Jun 19 2018, 01:12 PM)
em 'n' em's and Avril

Okay, I'll do that probably when I get home tomorrow. Just tell me where the threads are and I'll get right on them asap. Rn I can't spell sooooooo I don't think doing a full fledged post would go well lol.

The Forest would be the best bet for Graham.

And I'll start up Neal/Snow

White Wolf

--------------------
user posted image
Made by Bach
PM
^
Bach
 Posted: Jun 19 2018, 05:07 AM

All of Them

Bach is online

38 years old / 723 posts

QUOTE (White Wolf @ Jun 18 2018, 11:30 PM)
Bach

Evanna: I think Snow would definitely be curious about her, considering the family ties. Since she does light magic she would be a big help to have around considering they can always use a healer. Snow is always looking for someone else to hang around and get to know, weather they are considered good or evil. The good aspect would just make her more curious considering how Rumple turned out, then again he mostly just had his father.

Hank Morgan: I don't remember if I've ran into this charrie or not yet, I haven't watched any of the show in about a week. I should have considering where I am in the show though. I think, between the time in Camelot and Henry's connection with Violet she definitely would have reason to interact with him so I'm up for about anything.......I'm just not sure what exactly anything is.

James Nolan: Yes, the infamous James. I haven't seen him in the underworld yet but considering how arrogant he was in life........I don't have high hopes. Honestly I'd hope he'd calm down more than a little, he was a major ass when he was alive and arrogant enough to turn his back on an enemy he only thought was dead.

Thomas O'Hare: Love the story of the Velveteen Rabbit btw <3. But anyway, I do think she'd be around the toy store quite a bit since she does teach elementary (and she loves to spoil her students). She would probably have quite a few run-ins with this guy but I'm not sure if she would put together just who he was when he first got to Storybrook. Still I'd be up to trying to do a thread with him http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/smile.gif I think it would be fun!

Evanna: Yea Evanna is sort of the exception in the family tree, considering the Black Fairy is her mother and she hates how far her mother is willing to go. She's the type where family comes first yes, but there are lines she would never cross even to protect family. She spent like 350 years or so in the Underworld looking after any children in the Unfinished business area. She's very maternal and basically mothers everyone xD . She works at the hospital as a nurse, spends most of her time on the maternity ward or paediatrics. Maybe as they got to know each other over last year they have some sort of like weekly tea/lunch thing they do? Plus where she works in the hospital mostly with pregnant mothers and children she probably comes across Snow any time she has to bring in baby Neal for a check up or if he's ever sick.

Hank: If you know any Mark Twain books the show also based his character on the book Connecticut Yankee in King Arthur's Court by Mark Twain. Hank is actually from the Land without Magic originally, but fell through a portal to Camelot where he eventually made a home, got married and had Violet. He works at the stables and has slowly been getting used to life again in the realm he used to call home. He's very warm and paternal, and extremely over protective of Violet. I don't think Snow would have known back when he decided to stay in Storybrooke and not go back to Camelot with the others that he was originally from this realm, though last time he was there it was when he was a lot younger so a lot has changed technology wise (based on his age and the fact the first curse left the EF frozen with no one ageing there for 28 years as well, I guestimate the last time he was in the land without magic was more like the 1950s/60s perhaps give or take). I could see Snow maybe wanting to make sure he was adjusting and helping him get Violet enrolled in school back when they first got there. His wife came back from the dead last year and that's been quite an adjustment as well.

James: Yea he can still be arrogant and obnoxious but it's more anti-hero level now. Like he still has no desire to be anything like David. I rationalised the asshole he became back before he died because his mother Katelyn (George's wife) died when he was 7 and she was the one good pure thing in his life, and after she died George just didn't care about anything any more and was really cold around James. Basically between Tink and Katelyn, and his bonding with Emma, he definitely stays in line and is nothing like he was in the Underworld where he tried to kill David, though he also hasn't apologised to David about that yet but, xD James may be developing he still sucks at apologies. Though he did help David and Neal save Emma back in October when she was taken by the zombies and put in the dungeon of the Horned King's castle in the forest so I imagine that went a ways in David realising James isn't who he used to be.

Thomas: Well since he came with the first curse no one really knew who anyone else was until the curse broke with Emma 28 years later, after they woke up I imagine Thomas went around quite excited to see familiar faces from such a taller point of view having a human body so I imagine at some point after the curse broke saw her and went into a big hyper ramble of like 'omgit'smevelveteenruby'sfriendandomgiamhumanandcantalktoyouandthisissoexciting' and she'd have to have gotten him to calm down and speak slower to even know what he was saying xD he's very excitable.

--------------------
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (3) 1 2 3 
Add Reply

OUR AFFILIATES

RP Lovers Top RP Sites

skin by miss texas at cttw, cc, and shine