New Poll

Chatting with one of the bed and Breakfast guests, Tag John Watson
Granny
 Posted: Nov 7 2017, 06:23 PM

Once Upon A Time

Enchanted Forest

Maria is online

N/A years old / 23 posts

Granny walked around her bed and breakfast to make sure things went smoothly and how they should. Whenever she noticed that the guest needed help or anything like that she did her best to help. It was Granny's job but she did that not just because of that but because she was a good and caring person as well. Here and there she chatted with the guests that she saw around. Those who were in the lobby area or such. Granny smiled to the guests of her bed and breakfast as she spoke to them but never mocked any of them so. As she was a sweetheart after all. Granny was a great person no matter what, even if she was different. She only got angry when someone hurt those she cared for or when she was disrespected or such. Even seeing innocent people in general get hurt, pissed off Granny to no end. She did the best she could not to think of that. Granny talked to some of her guests and then watched them go do what they wanted to and needed to. She then sighed to that. Granny hoped that her granddaughter Ruby was fine as she looked around herself.

She thought about her life in storybrooke, as ahe sat somewhere on her own. Here and there Granny watched people walk by her and smiled to some as she ignored the others. After that, she just looked to the ground lost in thoughts. Granny wondered how was David and Mary Margaret(Snow White and prince Charming, as well as the others) as she hoped for the best. She planned to check on them a bit later. Since Granny didn't want to interrupt them in case they were busy after all. This moment included. Which was why Granny just sat there lost in thoughts.
PM
^
John Watson
 Posted: Dec 7 2017, 10:15 PM

bbc sherlock

Land Without Magic

ANDREA is online

40s years old / 31 posts

I will never let you
down
John was quite grateful to Granny, she had been kind enough to offer him a place to stay without pay until he was on his feet or he found a way back to London. Back to Baker Street. For now, the former soldier had decided to do something quite nice for the kind aging woman who reminded him of Mrs. Hudson. He set to work making some tea, which he sat onto a tray that he carefully brought out to set on a nearby table.

John offered her a rather sweet smile that seemed to give the small man a soft, almost angelic face while his big blue eyes fixed themselves upon her kindly face. “Granny? I thought you might like some tea, I was in the mood for some myself. I hope it's alright that I made some.” He said in his gentle accented voice while he poured her a cup that he carefully handed over to her before he made himself a cup of tea with milk. “It's a small gesture, but I wanted to thank you for taking me in. I don't know what I would have done without your help.” He took a cup as he settled into a chair close to Granny, taking a sip of the tea. “I don't recall if I introduced myself. I'm Dr. John Watson.”

PM
^
Granny
 Posted: Dec 8 2017, 11:02 AM

Once Upon A Time

Enchanted Forest

Maria is online

N/A years old / 23 posts

Granny watched John Watson as she listened to him. She picked up an eyebrow at him, as she shook her head to that. It definitely wasn't what Granny expected, there was no doubt there. She wasn't sure what to think or how to react to that. Granny thought it was sweet and kind of him to do that. However, She was shocked that he actually did that. Granny never saw that happen. She was grateful for that. Granny definitely never met anyone like him, or she thought at least and believed. As far as she knew she hadn't met anyone like him before. Granny wasn't sure if she should believe it or not but by the way he looked and seemed to act, she figured that it must be real. She looked at the tea and back at him not sure what to think. Granny smiled at him kindly. She continued to watch him as she wondered what should she say to him.

"Yes, I am Granny. Aww, thank you! You are very kind young man. You didn't have to bother with that at all! It is alright that you made some tea so. Thank you" Granny said to him. She watched him and what he did with a smile as she took the tea cup from him carefully. Granny then sipped from it as she sat down in front of him. "You are welcome of course, and thanks for the tea. You know that you don't have to thank me, just as long as you like it here that is all that matters to me! No tea or such is necessary but still I thank you for the tea, young man, it is very kind of you," she said to him. "Also, I got to say you make a good tea so," Granny added as a matter of fact. "This place is here for people like you who have no home yet or are just visiting or at least think that they are just visiting. This place is here so that you could have a place to stay and enjoy your stay or try to, given the situation," she said to him a few minutes later. Granny listened to what he said next as she put her cup of tea on the table. "Nice to meet you, Doctor John Watson. Are you a medical doctor or like something else completely?" She said as she extended her hand to shake his hand at the first part but after a few minutes or so she put her hand down. Granny then sipped from the tea a few more times, a second apart from each other and after that she looked at him once more. Right as soon as she put her cup down. Granny looked around and back at him. "You are not waiting for someone and I am interrupting, right? If you are and I am, then I am sorry, will finish this tea and go,"

PM
^
John Watson
 Posted: Dec 19 2017, 01:36 AM

bbc sherlock

Land Without Magic

ANDREA is online

40s years old / 31 posts

I will never let you
down
John gave Granny a rather pleasant smile as he settled into his chair with his tea resting his hand. “Oh, I do like it here.” He kept the admission of the homesick feeling that was settling in his gut, but he did miss his home and those within it. “Like I said, I'm very grateful to you and I always try to return.” He took a sip of his hot tea, enjoying the feeling of the heated liquid as it flowing down into his stomach. It always managed to warmed him up. His smile seemed to grow in intensity when she complimented him on his tea-making ability. “Thank you very much. I always made the tea back home, but I think you're the first to thank me.” He chuckles, which revealed there was a definite playfulness in his words. “You're a very kind woman, Granny and it a very charming place too.” Once more he smiled, this one having a rather charming quality to it, before he took another sip of his tea.

Carefully he too set his tea aside as he introduced himself, offering his hand to the woman who had helped him. “Yes, I'm a medical doctor. Well, I was trained by the military. Actually, I was going to be a surgeon, but after my injury, I had to change somethings.” He offered her a somewhat sad smile as he drew his hand away to settle back in his chair once more. John enjoyed the rest of his tea, slipping into his thoughts until Granny's word abruptly pulled him back to the present. “No.. no.. no I'm not waiting on anybody. It's just me here.” He chuckled a little as he gestured about in emphasis. “No, sit and enjoy the tea. I really don't mind the company. In fact, I would love it.” John was quite sure that he needed someone that he could talk to who was kind like Granny.

PM
^
Granny
 Posted: Jan 11 2018, 06:13 AM

Once Upon A Time

Enchanted Forest

Maria is online

N/A years old / 23 posts

Granny watched him with a kind smile. She already liked him as a friend. He reminded granny some of her friends in town. By his personality mostly, which was a good thing not a bad thing. Granny spoke and then listened to him with a smile. "Really? I am glad to hear that. This inn is great and the town is too, except for certain things but yeah," she said to him. Granny looked around the place for a bit and then back to him. She listened to what he said next as she smiled to that. "Really? That is very sweet. I am glad to hear that," Granny said to him. She was impressed with him as he seemed like a good person and a good guest. Which was good enough for her. Granny was glad that he stayed there as guests like that were worth it or so she thought at least. He didn't need to make her tea or such but she was grateful and not complaining about that at all. Granny spoke again as she continued to smile at him and watch him closely. She looked down and back at him and then listened to what he said next. "Well, it is kind of you for making tea. And you ate very good at that! Which is impressive. It is all is nothing but the truth! Really? Well, those you make tea for are very lucky. Even if you don't have to do that! It is sweet if you to actually do that! Make the tea wise. Aww, really? Interesting as it is the truth. So you deserve a thank you for that," Granny said as she was surprised that she was the only one who thanked him. She laughed too.
Granny hoped that others compliented him and thanked him too as he deserved it. As he was good at making tea and kind person as well. She didn't know people completely like him but she knew those who were a bit like him. Granny listened to him again and smiled to him once more."Thabk you. I try to be that way! And thanks for complimentin my bed and breakfast! It means a lot. You are very sweet guy," she said to him with a kind smile. Granny was glad that she met him as she already liked him as a friend, no matter what.

She watched him as she put her cup of tea down after she sipped from it a few times. Granny gladly shook his hand. [b]"Nice to meet you, officially that is,"
she said to him. She listened to him and nodded in understanding. "Well, that is impressive. Why didn't you continued studying right after the army? If you don't mind me asking. Oh aww! So after you got hurt you decided not to be a sturgeon anymore but just a doctor? What kind of injury is that? If you don't mind me asking. ," Granny said as she took her hand back and then looked down and back at him. She looked at him with sympathy. Granny felt bad for him. She really did. Granny watched him closely once more as she spoke again. Then she listened to him again. "Oh, alright then. And don't mind if I do! I will gladly join you if you are truly sure that it is alright," Granny said as she continued to watch him and then sat where he pointed her to. "In that case you got company now. Gladly and I enjoy the tea for sure and will," she said to him with a kind smile. "In fact it would be my pleasure, " Granny added with a kind smile. She saw no problems in joining him. Enjoying the tea and talking to him. To Granny it definitely seemed worth it. More than a bit in fact.
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

OUR AFFILIATES

skin by miss texas at cttw, cc, and shine