Land Without Magic

Angel on fire is online

25 years old / 54 posts

Imogen Bowen
Growing older's like a sickness
that you try but can't prevent
And I've been swallowing prescriptions
like mental vitamins
Imogen wasn't the most friendly person ever, but getting along with Margot was really easy. She couldn't explain why, probably because two blondes had similar personalities and that just made connection between two of them. They weren't close on the way Iris and Imogen were, but it was nice to have more than one friend after all. Especially when it was the friend you actually like so you don't have to pretend.

Margot loved parks so that was where two girls decided to meet today. Maybe to go for a walk and even eat ice cream. Imogen had her day off so spending time outside with a friend will be nice. But she was late, of course. She spent so much time in the shower that she didn't realize which time it was.

By the time she came to the park running and without her breath, Margot was already waiting for her. She hugged her friend immediately. "Sorry I'm late, it won't happen again" but then she smiled because both Imogen and Margot knew it was a lie. Imogen was always late.

Margot Archer / outfit / notes

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
Avie and both sigs by amazing Bach as always <3
PM
^
Margot Archer
 Posted: May 31 2018, 09:12 AM

OC/ONCE

Hyperion Heights

Mel is online

22 years old / 23 posts

WE'RE ALL SOLDIERS TONIGHT
baby i'm living louder dreaming longer tonight and baby i'm fighting harder and loving stronger tonight because we're all just kids who grew up way too fast Aileen Kennedyskdgnskdndflhkldsfjg
Having a day off was rare, like rarest of the rare. Roni’s bar was always crowded and she was needed a lot. Thankfully, when she had put in today for a day off she was granted it. Margot could not wait. Escaping to the park to get fresh air was something to look forward to not even that it was meeting her friend, Imogen there. She was sweet and someone that when she first met that they started to have something in common.

It was a little hot out today for being Seattle, maybe ice cream wouldn’t be so bad? Seeing that she made it there first. Maybe something came up? Pulling out her phone and did not see a message saying so.

Waiting near a bench and looked around a bit. It was nice to watch people and their dogs. Or watching little children run and see their parents chase after them. Wondering if she was that bad of a kid growing up. Laughing to herself at the thought before she noticed Imogen and was pulled into a hug. She went to embrace her friend back and shaking her head. It was not like she had been waiting on very long.

”It’s fine it has only been five minutes,” she told her friend and went to pull away from the hug and smiled to Imogen. ”Want to get some ice cream from the stand?” she asked as she went to gesture towards the ice cream stand that was nearby.

PM
^
Aileen Kennedy
 Posted: Jun 1 2018, 12:16 PM

OC

Land Without Magic

Angel on fire is online

25 years old / 54 posts

Imogen Bowen
like mental vitamins
Imogen was so glad that Margot didn't get angry because she was late. It really wasn't her intention, even her hair was still wet from the shower. "Only five minutes? It looked like an eternity while I was running here" she laughed. Really, she was out of her breath completely. "I think I should exercise more or once I'll have an asthma attack just because I run for five minutes". Maybe she could sign up for a gym? Sure, she didn't have a lot of free time but she could probably manage to exercise at least twice a week.

"Ice cream? I don't know why you even ask!" She shook her head and took Margot's hand to pull her off the bench. "Come on, it's on me" it could be apology ice cream. It was the nice and hot day so they could really use something to cool them down.

They walked together to the ice cream stand and when they were there Imogen looked first at Margot and then at the big choice of ice creams. "Damn it, I never know what to take! I want everything" she laughed and then looked at her friend again. "Which flavor will you take?" She asked. "Okay, I know. I want an apple, banana and vanilla" she ordered and asked sealer to put it in that little cup for her. Then she waited for Margot to order as well so she can pay.

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
PM
^
Margot Archer
 Posted: Jun 1 2018, 08:56 PM

OC/ONCE

Hyperion Heights

Mel is online

22 years old / 23 posts

baby i'm living louder dreaming longer tonight and baby i'm fighting harder and loving stronger tonight because we're all just kids who grew up way too fast Aileen Kennedyskdgnskdndflhkldsfjg
Margot laughed along with her friend and kept the smile on her face. Shaking her head, but maybe they could both join a gym. It was not a bad thing really. Something more to get her out of the house and enjoy freedom than hearing what her mother had to say and whine about. She liked working oddly and being outdoors more than being at home, ”Why don’t we both sign up? Possibly a Zumba class? I hear they are pretty fun,” she offered. It was merely a suggestion even. More time to spend with her friend.

Getting up from the bench she had been sitting on and went to follow Imogen to the ice cream stand. ”That is very kind of you,” she said with a soft smile. Ice cream did make up for many things. Though really she did not think five minutes would have killed her, but free ice cream? Hell yeah!

Walking along the side of her friend and looked over the choices. Dang they did step up their game this year. ”I know makes it all the harder to chose,” she said and looked over the flavors more and pressed her lips together in thought. She was not sure what she wanted just yet. Hearing Imogen order hers and that sounded good. Looking up to the sealer, ”I’ll have the classic banana split please, but no nuts,” she ordered. When in doubt go with what you know right? Looking back over to Imogen and smiled to her, "Thank you for the ice cream," she said.

PM
^
Aileen Kennedy
 Posted: Jun 10 2018, 03:32 PM

OC

Land Without Magic

Angel on fire is online

25 years old / 54 posts

Imogen Bowen
like mental vitamins
Imogen paused to think about it. It was actually the pretty good idea. She could get a chance to exercise more and at the same time spend more time with friends. With her job as a journalist, she never knew when she would need to search for a story so every minute with few friends she had was precious. "I'm totally for it! I know it would be a disaster because I have like zero balance and everything else but it could be fun" she smiled.

"I miss the time when I was a child and just happy with chocolate flavor" she laughed. Though in the time when she was a child in the system, getting ice cream was a luxury if she was happy enough to finish in a home where it wasn't a lot of children so foster parents had more time and will to make kids they had happy. She still couldn't get it why her mother left her in the hospital. Was it really that bad to have a child? She didn't even bother to give her name, one nurse at the hospital gave her name Imogen.

"You are so boring, so many choices and you go with something safe" she joked and paid for their ice creams. "You are welcome" she smiled and looked at Margot again. "Are you in the mood for a walk around the park?"

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
PM
^
Margot Archer
 Posted: Jun 12 2018, 08:20 AM

OC/ONCE

Hyperion Heights

Mel is online

22 years old / 23 posts

Marogt grinned it was always good to have a friend with something like Zumba. She had some what of balance so she could be there for Imogen. That is what friends were for right to help one another. "It could be, there is an evening class would that work?" she asked. Something to do after a long day at Roni's bar. She needed something to get her mind relaxed and thinking that would be the best way to do it.

Laughing along with Imogen those were the days. Innocent and you did not have to worry about a thing. Not have to worry about paying bills and play with Barbie dolls. "Right, and playing innocently and not worrying about bills," she said with a grin. Going down memory lane even though some of it was not great, but some was and friends made it all the better. So yeah chocolate flavor was the best to any child.

"Hey now, don't judge me," she joked back with a laugh. Taking a spoon and went to take a bite of the ice cream of her choice. She would have chosen something else, but she could not think what would drawl to her. Maybe the next time and she could do a sucide ice cream. Nodding towards Imogen, "I am always up for a walk," she said with a grin.

PM
^
Aileen Kennedy
 Posted: Jul 4 2018, 11:52 AM

OC

Land Without Magic

Angel on fire is online

25 years old / 54 posts

Imogen Bowen
like mental vitamins
Imogen took her phone to check her schedule. "It probably would, until my bosses decide to keep us longer" she sighed. Sometimes, her work time was great but sometimes when something new happens, it didn't really matter if their shift was over or not. "But sign us up and I'll give my best" she smiled. True, it may be hard but also fun and Imogen was really looking forward to it.

"Honestly, sometimes I'm not sure if I would rather go to the past and be the child again or stay like this" Imogen shrugged. Her childhood wasn't the best and while she didn't have to worry about bills, the young girl had many other worries. So yes, she liked her life now. Even if she had to be an adult and do all adulting things, she was still on her own and didn't have to worry if she would ever find a family that truly wants her. "I guess both times have their advantages" she added and smiled.

"I'm your friend, it's my job to be all judgy" she laughed and after paying for their ice creams, the blonde smiled and nodded. "Great, I think the weather is really nice" she took one bit of her ice cream and started walking. "So, how are you these days?" She looked at Margot.

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
PM
^
Margot Archer
 Posted: Jul 10 2018, 12:47 PM

OC/ONCE

Hyperion Heights

Mel is online

22 years old / 23 posts

Work. Margot understood work more than anyone. Nodding towards Imogen and hoped for the best really. Work just got in the way of the fun. Responsibilities are the worst. Sometimes she wanted to tell her little self not to grow up so fast. Smiling towards her best friend, ”Alright that is a deal, and if we can’t get a class in we could always do it on our own,” she said. She took a few classes to know a little of what she is doing ish. It was going to be fun which ever path they take.

”Hard to say really, my past was not the greatest but didn’t have to work,” she said with a little chuckle and walked beside Imogen. Hearing Imogen and nodded in agreement. ”Couldn’t have said it better myself,” she said with a smile on her face. Childhood was something to keep as a memory and as you get older you mature more and find your place in the world. It was a challenge but it better that or have a very dull life.

Chuckling and nodded, ”True, very true,” she said and that was why she let Imogen be that way because they were friends. Actually, her first friend here in Hyperion Heights and was thankful for that. Taking a bite of her ice cream and pressed her lips together. Was this the time to tell Imogen about who she met at the bridge?

She got nervous just thinking about Tilly. She had a feeling that she could not dare to shake. Never in her life has she felt that way. ”I’ve been good, keeping busy as always at Roni’s…and met someone new,” she replied.

PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

OUR AFFILIATES

RP Lovers Top RP Sites

skin by miss texas at cttw, cc, and shine