You need to teach me how you did that before
Ezekiel Jones
 Posted: Dec 10 2017, 02:35 AM

The Librarians

Mysterious Islands

Em 'n' em's is online

26 years old / 187 posts

Flynn Rider377#word
Ezekiel couldn't believe how much he had changed in this town, but, despite all of this, Ezekiel did still have his moments of weakness. He had been doing this since he was a kid, it wasn't like he could just automatically turn that side of himself off. There had been years of having a hole in your heart that was so big, it probably couldn't ever be filled. It was why he had done it for as long as he had. His parents had been gone, and, no-one else was ever around.

So it had become pretty much second nature to who he was now. But, maybe there was stuff with him that was slowly starting to fix the hole. Give him something to focus on, and, even care about besides stealing.

But, he was being more careful about mouthing off to the magical beings in this town. The last thing he needed was another lecture from Stone, or the looks that Cassandra and Maria gave him when he ended up in that situation. Normally he wouldn't care, but, for some reason they had stuck in his head, and, he actually didn't want to make them worry. Well too much anyway.

He gave a soft smile as he adjusted the bag that hung over his shoulder. Ezekiel walked past a few windows, and, swiped some of the brochures from the stalls outside some of these buildings. Ezekiel had used some of the computers in his store to connect to the parts of the worlds that others can't get to, and, luckily he was able to check on stuff.

Unluckily he hadn't been able to get into contact with Jenkins or Eve back at the library. His hacking skills normally didn't limit him, maybe it was the way this town worked. They only worked with brief moments of magic, but, in this town it was everywhere.

Keeping his hands in his pockets, Ezekiel had arrived back at his shop after making a house call to one of the people in this town to fix their electronics that weren't exactly portable, and, he was back, just in time to spot someone waiting outside his store. “Can I help you with something mate?” Ezekiel asked, as he looked at him.

@tippykazoo

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
Ava and both sigs by Bach
PM
^
Flynn Rider
 Posted: Feb 17 2018, 09:39 AM

Tangled

Enchanted Forest

Avril is online

26 years old / 164 posts

when one teaches, two learn

Let's just say he didn't want to learn anything about the new technology that plagued that world. Oh no, he'd rather stay away from it, but he knew that he couldn't stay ignorant either when it came to security cameras or computers and other technological things for his whole, he needed to learn something if he was going to live in Storybrooke until the portals stopped opening in the middle of nowhere, until they were free to come out of there and could return to the Enchanted Forest. He was trying to leave his habits behind, bury them 20 feet underground and go on with his life as an honest man, but... it wasn't working as planned.

Since that other thief had saved him from being locked up again in the little dungeons that city had, well, he had been curious, curious to know more. And he wasn't someone who normally asked for help, he was too proud to even contemplate the possibility of asking anyone for advice or help. He had asked Neal for it, but only because his relationship with Rapunzel was at stake, and being sincere he would do whatever was necessary for that woman, even if it meant sacrificing his ego.

Instead, this had nothing to do with Rapunzel, it had to do with his past, with his desire to steal even though he knew it was wrong and he shouldn't have to. He wanted to learn new techniques, techniques that would help him improve his current style of stealing... surely that would make him unstoppable and he could sneak into as many stores as he wanted without worrying about the alarm, because he would know how to turn it off. That's what he needed, he needed someone who could teach him, and for that very reason he was outside the store of the boy whose name he couldn't remember, waiting for him, patiently.

At last she saw him approaching, finally. "Hallelujah, you've finally arrived. I thought you wouldn't come to open your own business" that would have been funny to see, everything should be said. "Well, what I need are a few technological tips, from thief to thief. And stop calling me mate, we are not mates, we are... we are strangers who treat each other as acquaintances, simple, but not mates".

Ezekiel Jones

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
Made by the awesome, lovely, amazing... I'm running out of adjectives, mhm, Bach! <3
PMEmail
^
Ezekiel Jones
 Posted: Apr 20 2018, 10:26 PM

The Librarians

Mysterious Islands

Em 'n' em's is online

26 years old / 187 posts

Flynn Rider195#word
He remembered this man, well briefly, when he had saved his butt from being caught and arrested, because his thieving skills weren't part of this realm. And, he wasn't as good as his ego wanted him to believe. But, he knew that he wasn't going to admit that anytime soon. Ezekiel didn't know why this man was in front of his store. He had made it clear that he didn't seem to like having the company around, so why was he here now? Obviously he had come voluntarily, if he hadn't even been back at the store yet.

Keeping his hands in the pockets of his hood, Ezekiel listened to what the man say why he was here. “Well, I own the place. I can choose when I open the store.” Ezekiel said, not that he had to answer to this man. “It's an expression. But, I also don't see why I should help you. Since you seem to know exactly what you're doing. Or at least I remember that's what you told me wasn't it?” Ezekiel then opened the door, and, made his way inside, waiting to see if the man would follow him.

@tippykazoo

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
Ava and both sigs by Bach
PM
^
Flynn Rider
 Posted: May 17 2018, 12:36 AM

Tangled

Enchanted Forest

Avril is online

26 years old / 164 posts

when one teaches, two learn

Asking for help wasn't exactly his style. His style was more like figuring things out on his own, even if he had no idea what he was doing. So to ask for help from a thief who he didn't even consider as a pleasant acquaintance was hurting his ego. He was Flynn Rider, the greatest thief the Enchanted Forest had ever had the pleasure of seeing, and now look at him. He was a poor little thief who didn't know how to work those special alarms that people set up in stores so they wouldn't get robbed. It was smart, looking for some way to stop the criminals, but it certainly didn't amuse him when he was a criminal who didn't want to be stopped. He only wanted to steal, at least once, if only to remind himself that he could still do it. Something you've been doing all your life can't be forgotten in a matter of days, can it?.

"I doubt that's how it works. You know, set schedules and all that" he wanted to assume that even if someone owned a store they couldn't decide when to open it, after all, all the stores had similar opening times. "And I still know perfectly well what I'm doing, but I would never refuse a second opinion coming from another thief" he continued, this time following the man inside his shop. In fact, he hadn't even wanted to set foot inside his establishment, he just wanted to talk to him, preferably outside, and leave, but apparently he would have to stay inside. And see, if Ezekiel refused to teach him, he'd leave. There was no way he was gonna beg him or anyone else.

Ezekiel Jones

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
Made by the awesome, lovely, amazing... I'm running out of adjectives, mhm, Bach! <3
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

OUR AFFILIATES

RP Lovers Top RP Sites

skin by miss texas at cttw, cc, and shine