Pages: (7) 1 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Horned King Castle Plotting
Twin
 Posted: Oct 1 2017, 10:30 AM

Dork

Admin

Twin is online

30 years old / 2789 posts

Figure out who you might like to go explore the castle with.

You can go with whomever you like, as many times as you like! This is largely just like any other forum!

I will also be plotting here... just not in the first post, luls.
PMEmailWebsiteAIM
^
Twin
 Posted: Oct 1 2017, 11:02 AM

Dork

Admin

Twin is online

30 years old / 2789 posts

My guys who are up for a look at the castle:

Hamish - in a wheelchair, but that's not going to keep him from wanting to know what's up. He may not venture INSIDE the castle, though.

Garnet - A hero with enough power to feel like she can maybe make a difference. She may attempt to have a look inside and maybe even challenge the Horned King with a large enough party!

Cloudjumper/Lewis - A dragon, so, if any other dragons might like to launch an air attack on the place, then that could be a lot of fun!

Snape - magic user. He might be convinced to go do the right thing if the other people from his realm talk to him about it.

Spike - naturally drawn to danger. He would definitely be up for helping someone sneak around and have a look! He also knows about the cauldron, so he would know what to look for!

Sinestro - wounded and weak, but still a strong-willed being who does not like people getting in his way. He would be ready to attack or protect those who may have gone in and gotten in a bit over their heads!

Vitani - She's a sword user and ready to chop up some zombies to get to the Horned King! She's very reckless, so going with her means a very forward approach!

Eli/Luke/Rush/Roger/The Baker/Victor - these guys are all my normies and wouldn't attack the castle, or try to sneak in to have a look around. They are, however, up for plots regarding being captured by the zombies and taken back to the dungeons! They could maybe have an escape plan or something from there!

Rumple - He's sick and can't really play right now, but he COULD get captured by the Horned King and kept prisoner, in need of rescue in his weakened state!
PMEmailWebsiteAIM
^
Avril
 Posted: Oct 1 2017, 11:10 AM

professional mess in life

OoC Account

Avril is online

N/A years old / 330 posts

Okay, so from my charries the ones that are up for this are:

Sammy Winchester - he's a fearless hunter so he obviously would go inside the castle to inspect everything, and he would even reach as far as to challenge the Horned King (though a little help would be wanted, of course xd).

Merlin - magic user so yeah! he's missed this kind of adventures, so definitely would be up for it! even if he now won't be fighting to protect Arthur, he'll be fighting to protect Storybrooke, and that is without a doubt a noble cause to fight!.

Gwen - she can use a sword and is suuuuper reckless is it just me or do I feel like Vitani and Gwen should instantly go attack the castle together, Twin? so she'll be totally up for killing some zombies! slaughter party, yay!.

Violet - she can use her powers and has her super suit so she could definitely help while keeping her identity a secret! win win!.

Tooth - also a sword user! she'll defend SB with claws and teeth if necessary!.
PM
^
Geo
 Posted: Oct 1 2017, 11:20 AM

Resident Hobbit

OoC Account

Geo is online

N/A years old / 110 posts

WHOO! So not really many of my charries would like to explore, but I’m up for anything anyways XD

Jefferson – he’d quite like to stay well well away! So if he was to be in the castle, he’d have to have been brought there by force, or because he thinks Grace is in there or something</3
EDIT: Katie Madorange ideas?idk just came to me <3

Will Graham – I can’t say he’d really be up for exploring, nor fighting, but hey, I like torturing my charries, so if he did somehow end up in the castle he'd have a pretty rough time with it too </3

Pitch – he’d likely prey on anyone exploring the castle or people stuck in the dungeon because well, a whole castle full of fear? He’s not about to miss that, XD

Gerald Lacroix – Not likely to intend on going inside the castle on his own, but might likely join a group (of people who are obviously going to get into trouble) to look out for them if they ran into anything 'not so good'.

--------------------
~ Jefferson - Will Graham - Pitch Black - Gérard Lacroix ~
PLOTTER|TRACKER|WANTEDS|WALRUS
PM
^
Bach
 Posted: Oct 1 2017, 11:21 AM

N/A

Bach is online

36 years old / 401 posts

Charles Vane: Not really the hero type but might be able to be convinced to check it out, especially if he thinks there might be treasure inside it

Charlie Bradbury: Though she's not super strong or have any magic, she did her time as a hunter in her world, and in general has never shied away when there's trouble or people are in danger so she'd want to try and help. Anna Killian Jones especially if two of her best friends end up involved

Evanna: She isn't a fighter, but as she is a healer, and has family in this town, she would probably check it out, maybe stay on the outside, see if she can offer any assistance, or even end up in the dungeons

Geralt: He would definitely go to help/check it out, especially if Yennefer of Vengerberg goes with him

Hank: He would care more about keeping his family safe, Violet and Lady Morgan so he'd only go into the castle if he had to or was kidnapped to the dungeons

James Nolan: He'd only go if Tinkerbell was in trouble or made him go, or if he were in the dungeons

Amanda Perry: Could be in a dungeon with Nicholas Rush or maybe if he got captured and she didn't, she'd try and do something stupidly brave and go after him

Jamie Fraser: He's new to town, and probably more interested in keeping his family safe Claire Fraser unless his queen commanded him to help Merida

John Constantine: Probably getting dragged in by Merida

Lorelai Gilmore: Could be in a dungeon with Luke Danes but I don't think she'd be brave enough to go after him if he were captured, except maybe whine to Rumple or find someone that would go in for her, unless Rory Gilmore were in trouble, then mama bear would kick in, she'd probably get Jess Mariano to help maybe idk

Matthew Murdock: He'd want to help, even if he is blind, his vigilante past wouldn't be able to sit back and do nothing, might be a chance to plot him with Elektra

Michael Banks: He would definitely help, especially if his sister were in trouble Jane Banks but even if she's not, he'd still want to help because that's just who Robin trained him to be

Oh: Probably would avoid the place, unless he were captured

Phoebe Bennett: She'd want to avoid, but the curiosity might get the better of her so she'd at least check out the outside

Seth aka Scar: Nope he would not go near it unless Harleen Quinzel dragged him along, hey maybe while all the heroes are distracted they could rob a bank instead http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/tongue.gif

Sherlock Holmes: He'd want to investigate, not sure if he'd go inside and especially if Jamie Moriarty gets involved

Thomas O'Hare, Toby Curtis, and Tyrion Lannister: would also all stay away unless they were captured and put in dungeons

--------------------
PMEmailGTalkAIM
^
Sedation
 Posted: Oct 1 2017, 11:33 AM

N/A

Sedation is online

36 years old / 42 posts

Merida - WILL be draggin John Constantine With her - We can plot the logistics of this over Discord Bach.

Elektra - While she doesn't remember who she is, she has already started to have freak occurrences that she doesn't quite know how she did things. Like Seriously - how DID she manage to snatch that cup mid-air while not even looking at i? Matthew Murdock Would need to do some explaining first - maybe remind her a LITTLE of her past, but not a lot of it - she doesn't want to know, and may actually turn away from him if pressed too far - until you tap into the sense of Justice that "Erin" has developed........

Priscilla - Would follow Hamish Macbeth to check out the outside, possibly being kidnapped at the time.

Anna/Chloe - 100% UP FOR KIDNAPPING!!

PMEmail
^
Katie
 Posted: Oct 1 2017, 11:50 AM

the master at...everything!

OoC Account

Katie is online

29 years old / 206 posts

Anita Lucas: She'd most likely steer clear.

Archie Hopper: If he went with a friend, he'd go.

Charlotte Burnett: If Phoebe Bennett wasn't afraid to put up with zombies, she'd drag her along.

Indiana Cartier: Geo -- MadOrange ideas, you ask? I'm up for it! Indy would be a little frightened, but she'd go (if it meant a first date ;])

Jane Banks: She's up for tagging along.

Killian Jones: I'm up for that!

Victoria Scarlet: She's my toughest character, so whomever is up for tagging along with her, throw 'em my way!

--------------------
user posted image
Credits to Bach for this AMAZING set!
plotter | tracker | want ads | graphics | future character ideas
PMEmailWebsiteGTalkAIMYIMMSN
^
The Lady In Yellow
 Posted: Oct 1 2017, 11:57 AM

N/A

OoC Account

the lady in yellow is online

N/A years old / 96 posts

Hey, Twin!
Would you like for Buffy and Spike to go together? Same with Bruce and Sinestro? :D

Albus Dumbledore would go exploring too, but not Moriarty because "Richard" wouldn't ever go.
PM
^
Kitty
 Posted: Oct 1 2017, 12:00 PM

N/A

OoC Account

Kitty is online

22 years old / 75 posts

Ruby: She would definitely want to help search the castle, or help rescue anyone who is captured. Especially if Victor Whale or any other of her friends were captured.

Adam: He would be willing to take off the bracelet that makes him human, to help defend anyone who needs help. He would do anything to make sure Kasumi Goto is safe.

Clarie: She would only go to the castle if someone she cares about is captured there, otherwise, she would stay home with her family or be at the hospital helping the sick and wounded.

Gwen: She is pregnant, so I don't want anything to happen to her, and I'm sure Arthur Pendragon and Merlin Emrys wouldn't want that either.

Elizabeth: She wouldn't go anywhere near that castle of her own free will. but I'm very willing to let her be kidnapped!

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Chuckles
 Posted: Oct 1 2017, 12:09 PM

N/A

OoC Account

chuckles is online

N/A years old / 47 posts

Bach YES TO YEN AND GERALT BEING BADASS X1000

Kitty Kasumi likely would not go looking for a frontal attack but yep to scout and see the area if they need someone sneaky sneak

Also Widowmaker would totes go bc she would feel that helping= redemption and Maria is dumb enough to think that she stands a chance going there

WHOEVER WANTS IN WITH AMELIE OR MARIA SAY YO!
PM
^
Avril
 Posted: Oct 1 2017, 12:14 PM

professional mess in life

OoC Account

Avril is online

N/A years old / 330 posts

Chuckles YOOOOOO!

You tempted me
PM
^
KAT !
 Posted: Oct 1 2017, 12:19 PM

N/A

OoC Account

KAT ! is online

N/A years old / 98 posts

Susan - For sure is going in. Hero's duty.

Chesh - Twin, Chesh would love to save Rumple! http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/tongue.gif Megan BUCKY! HALP! lol Gwen? Where's muh mousey?!

Lapis - Will go in if A) Garnet needs help, because of her loyalty to Steven. http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/cool.gif Elsa goes or is trapped. She will tear that castle down to the studs if someone comes after Elsa.. Just sayin. Twin Lithiasaur

Delphini Riddle-Lestrange - Zelena these two headstrong lovelies practicing their magic and bonding over destroying an annoying horned skeleton? Yes, please.

Jane Foster - Magda and Megan plot things here! Loki/Jane/Thor savig the world again xD

Salina Finkelstein - Megan Silas maybehh?

Caroline Forbes - Spike or maybe Sam, Avril? Even Loki would be good as well.

Athena - Pitch Geo or possibly Hagrid? Open to all here. Who wants the goddess?

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Chuckles
 Posted: Oct 1 2017, 12:21 PM

N/A

OoC Account

chuckles is online

N/A years old / 47 posts

PARTIENDO LA PANA Avril

I mean *coughs* Maria is in
PM
^
Bach
 Posted: Oct 1 2017, 12:25 PM

N/A

Bach is online

36 years old / 401 posts

Katie

Phoebe/Charlotte, maybe they were hanging out and decided to go at least check out what was going on, go from there

As far as Victoria, maybe we use this as an opportunity to do a present day non-AU thread with her and Charles, they have fun chemistry in the AU thread, if she's seen him by the docks or teaching sword stuffs at the holmes detective/defence school maybe she sees him and convinces him him to come along or something idk stuffs xD

--------------------
PMEmailGTalkAIM
^
Geo
 Posted: Oct 1 2017, 12:26 PM

Resident Hobbit

OoC Account

Geo is online

N/A years old / 110 posts

KAT ! *raises hand* Pitch needs Athena plotsies so yusssssss! i'm up for anything <3 If we are going by your idea on my plotter this would make for an interesting reunion? ^^

--------------------
~ Jefferson - Will Graham - Pitch Black - Gérard Lacroix ~
PLOTTER|TRACKER|WANTEDS|WALRUS
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (7) 1 2 3 ... Last »
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

OUR AFFILIATES

skin by miss texas at cttw, cc, and shine