You need to be careful
Graham Humbert
 Posted: Nov 23 2016, 04:42 AM

Snow White and the Seven Dwarves

Enchanted Forest

Em 'n' em's is online

35 years old / 85 posts

the wolves are my family

After escaping from the Underworld, Graham had to let Emma know that Regina was the Evil Queen, and, was dangerous. Before she really hurt someone, or killed them. Especially that sweet Snow White.

With his hands in his pockets, Graham wandered Storybrooke, smiling at the few people who he passed in the town.

Graham was sort of rushing towards the Sheriff's Station, but, didn't want to make it seem like he was panicking about something.

Graham remembered where the Sheriff's station was exactly, so, it didn't take him long to get there. Noticing the door was open, Graham smiled, knowing that Emma must be in the Station.

He pushed open the door, and, noticing the place was empty, Graham just leant against his old desk, and, looked around the place.

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
Both sigs by Bach
PM
^
Emma Swan
 Posted: Nov 24 2016, 09:11 PM

Original

Land Without Magic

The Savior is online

33 years old / 212 posts

Emma worked in the back searching for one of the files on the various portals popping up. She’d been trying to keep a written account of all of them – where they popped up and who popped out of them (if possible) – for future reference. It seemed like a good thing to document in case something happened.

But, oh, she hated files! They were the worst things ever. Bits of paper seemed to always get misplaced from them. They got unorganized and very messy quicker than she could blink. There had to be a better way to keep important data organized. Computers were great for those things, but they didn’t have any that would really work in this town. The ones they had were good for playing ‘Oregon Trail’.

She was looking for one file in particular. It was the one about the portals opening near the docks. Nothing horrendous had happened there, but she felt like it was as good of a file as any to go through. She felt she needed to study these portals in case something bad happened. As Savior, she had to be prepared. Documenting and studying these events seemed like a good way to keep herself prepared.

The file she wanted was not there. She huffed and realized it might be on her desk. Turning, she exited the designated file room. As she did so she noticed a very familiar someone standing near a desk. “Graham? You died? Now you’re back?” Emma whispered, wavering on the spot before crumpling to the ground

Sheriff Graham
PMWebsite
^
Graham Humbert
 Posted: Dec 2 2016, 04:18 PM

Enchanted Forest

Em 'n' em's is online

35 years old / 85 posts

the wolves are my family

It had been a while since he was in this office, and, it brought back a few memories. Graham had been cursed to work here, but, he wondered how much of it was actually free will. Regina had had his heart the whole time, and, there were times when he couldn't remember anything that he had done for parts of the day.

Graham shook those thoughts out of his head, as he just looked around the station some more. From the looks of it, there still weren't any computers bought for this place. He wondered if Emma would ever actually buy them, they may be useful. Even if he did prefer doing things the old fashioned way.

He saw a stray file sitting on the floor by the cell. Graham knew this wasn't his job anymore, but, he decided to look at it anyway. It was an odd looking amount of information, but, obviously there was a reason it was in the Station in the first place.

Graham put it on Emma's desk, as he heard someone coming from the backroom. He had every intention to slip out of the Station, before she knew he was here. But, from the sounds of it, she was too close to the front for that to be possible. Graham smiled innocently as he waved “Hey Emma.” Graham said, before raising his eyebrows in surprise at her falling to the ground, and, rushed over to help her up.

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
Both sigs by Bach
PM
^
Emma Swan
 Posted: Dec 10 2016, 03:15 PM

Original

Land Without Magic

The Savior is online

33 years old / 212 posts

• You Need to be Careful •

Emma’s hearing started working before anything else. She swore she heard Graham saying her name. That couldn’t be true. Years early, the man died right in this office. However, this was Storybrooke. People did come back to life here. Portals opened up. Curses overtook this place as fast as a cheetah could run. It was possible. The thought was absurd, though.

The next thing to wake up was her pain receptors. Both her head and back protested as she shifted. Maybe Graham wasn’t there. Maybe it was a dream. She had been tired. She hadn’t slept much last night. Maybe she’d fallen asleep on the floor. That seemed unlikely, though. She didn’t recall lying down on the linoleum.

Coming to the conclusion she must have fainted, Emma opened her eyes - the third part to wake up. She looked around and eyed the ceiling. It really needed a good dusting (there were cobwebs in all the seeable corners). Everything was working, though. That was good. All that was left was getting up off the floor.

She pushed herself into a sitting position. Emma’s head swam a little, but she pushed onwards. Getting to her knees, she then pulled herself up to her feet. Why had she fainted? Lack of food seemed probable. Lack of sleep was an option, too. But then she remembered. “Graham? You’re alive,” Emma said as she stared at her former partner in disbelief. “Why do all my former lovers come back to life?” The last part was a thought that just slipped out. Sheriff Graham

PMWebsite
^
Graham Humbert
 Posted: Dec 30 2016, 08:21 PM

Enchanted Forest

Em 'n' em's is online

35 years old / 85 posts

the wolves are my family

Graham looked down at Emma, and, knew that this was kind of what he was expecting when he walked back in here. Graham didn't expect her to not be surprised or shocked that she was back. Heck, he didn't even know how he had gotten back. All he knew was that he'd felt the need to warn Emma or someone about who Regina really was, and, what she actually had planned. Which had kept him in that place, but, now somehow he was out of it.

Graham continued to sit there, while he waited for Emma to wake herself back up. He just looked around the Sheriff's Station for a moment, while he kept supporting Emma with his arms. This was sort of making him flash back to the last time he'd been in this Sheriff's Station. It had been the other way around, him lying in Emma's arms as he died from Regina crushing his heart. Something which he would never forget even with being back.

Noticing her actually starting to stir, Graham gave her a small smile, but, didn't say anything while she was still on her way to getting up properly. He decided to back away a little bit in order to give her some space to get up, and, he went over towards the desk a bit more as he looked at Emma getting back up.

Watching Emma slowly getting back up, he decided not to say anything, letting herself remember what had happened, and, not overwhelm her again. He was just casually flipping through the pages of a file that was sitting on the desk. Hearing Emma address him, knowing that she now remembered, Graham looked up and smiled “Yeah, I am.” Graham said, as he moved closer to her, but, kept enough distance and then chuckled softly at her question. “Well, maybe you just have that ability of people wanting to be with you that badly, that not even death would keep them away.”

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
Both sigs by Bach
PM
^
Emma Swan
 Posted: Jan 24 2017, 09:00 PM

Original

Land Without Magic

The Savior is online

33 years old / 212 posts

Emma eyed Graham. “Sorry about that,” she mumbled, gesturing towards where she had been lying on the floor moments earlier. Passing out was not a good reaction to being reunited with a good friend. “I wasn’t expecting to see you alive. I should’ve probably anticipated it, though. A lot of dead people have been coming back to life lately. I’d be here all night listing them. You’d think I’d be desensitized by now. Nope, not even close.” She sighed and rubbed her face. She needed coffee.

“I don’t know if most people know how they got back,” Emma agreed with a nod and a sigh. She wrapped her arms around her waist as if to give herself a hug. All of this death and resurrection made herself uncomfortable. She wished Neal was there to help her explain all of the happenings. “Someone real close to me came back recently. I loved him so much and he died right before my eyes, a little like you did. But he came back and doesn’t know how. Maybe wishes have something to do with it. Both of us were wishing for each other and he came back.”

She walked around her desk and grabbed a large, on-going folder. She slid it over to Graham. “I’ve been trying to keep track of everyone who has come back to life. Storybrooke has had a huge growth in population. Not only have the dead risen, but there are portals popping up everywhere. They’ve brought all varieties of people here,” Emma explained. “There’s hardly a day that’s gone by without new visitors.”

“I’m glad you’re back. I wondered if you would. I looked for you when I went to the Underworld. And maybe that is true. I wouldn’t know,” she said. Emma cleared her throat. “Yeah, I went to the Underworld with Regina, my parents, Henry, and Rumplestiltskin to save Killian Jones AKA Captain Hook who, long ago, wooed my former and current lover’s mother because I was dating him at the time. Did that make any sense?” She sighed again as she tried to make heads or tails of the relationship. It was complicated that’s for sure. She had a feeling she missed a few connections.

Watching Emma slowly getting back up, he decided not to say anything, letting herself remember what had happened, and, not overwhelm her again. He was just casually flipping through the pages of a file that was sitting on the desk. Hearing Emma address him, knowing that she now remembered, Graham looked up and smiled “Yeah, I am.” Graham said, as he moved closer to her, but, kept enough distance and then chuckled softly at her question. “Well, maybe you just have that ability of people wanting to be with you that badly, that not even death would keep them away.”

Sheriff Graham
PMWebsite
^
Graham Humbert
 Posted: Feb 13 2017, 01:23 PM

Enchanted Forest

Em 'n' em's is online

35 years old / 85 posts

the wolves are my family

Graham smiled softly. “It's ok.” Graham said as he looked at the spot that Emma gestured to. Obviously in response to her falling on the floor not too long ago. Graham still cared about Emma, even though it had been a long time since they'd seen each other. “Honestly I wasn't either. But, a lot of things happened in my life that I wasn't expecting. You can probably never be prepared for it completely.” Graham smiled at Emma as she rubbed her face for a moment.

“It wouldn't surprise me. It can be a confusing kind of situation.” Graham looked at Emma, and, sighed softly as she seemed to want to wrap her hands around herself. Graham gave her a comforting touch on the shoulder before looking around the station. This was a place that brought back a lot of memories, they may have been cursed memories, but, it was still his life here. “Well wishes are a pretty powerful thing sometimes, and, they can work when you don't actually think they will.”

Watching Emma walk over to the desk, Graham moved closer to her, when she went to get a large file. As she pushed the file towards him, Graham picked it up and began to look through it. Graham listened to Emma explaining about how many new people had suddenly come to this town. “Well I'm sure if anyone could figure it out. You can.”

“I'm glad I'm back too. I missed this place, as strange as that may sound.”
Graham said, with a smirk. At her question about all of that making sense he couldn't help but chuckle. “In this world. Yes.” Graham knew that trying to figure it out can make people's head hurt, but, for others it made more sense then most would think.

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
Both sigs by Bach
PM
^
Emma Swan
 Posted: Jun 29 2017, 07:30 PM

Original

Land Without Magic

The Savior is online

33 years old / 212 posts

Emma smiled along with him, but she tilted her head away from the man she’d known once upon a time. She cleared her throat and swallowed. Fainting and then apologizing for something that could not be helped was a little embarrassing. There wasn’t any need to apologize for the actions. “I learned a long time ago that the unexpected happened in Storybrooke,” Emma explained, dropping her hands to her side. “And people have been coming back from the dead for months and months. I should have known you would have, too.”

“Yeah, it is. A lot of people have questions and few answers. No one really seems to have those answers, although there are countless theories,” she said. Her eyes caught the shoelace wrapped around her wrist. Working on the knot, Emma untangled it and held it out o Graham. “Here, this is yours. Your shoes and jacket are over there if you want them. I, uh, I couldn’t move them after….” Her voice broke. She couldn’t say the words. Blinking and swallowing, Emma worked to compose herself.

Talking about the file in front of them was a good distraction. Dealing with feelings turned out harder than fighting ogres. Being strong and being proactive was preferred over thinking and emotions. Emotions were a fine thing, but dealing with them was unnerving. “I don’t know about that, although I’m probably supposed to. I’m not quite the person you knew before,” she mused. “It turns out I’m the Savior and Henry was right. I don’t know if you know this, but you’re a fairytale character. I, uh, broke a curse and brought back memories.”

A light chuckle, a slight sound broke the momentary pause after Graham’s words. “I get it. I’ve been realm hopping, not really by my own choice for the most part, and I always missed this place. My family is here. My son. My parents. I have parents now. My boyfriend,” she replied. “Uh, do you want to rejoin the force now that you’re back? You don’t have to if you don’t want to.”

Graham Humbert
PMWebsite
^
Graham Humbert
 Posted: Aug 13 2017, 06:02 AM

Enchanted Forest

Em 'n' em's is online

35 years old / 85 posts

the wolves are my family

Graham continued to stand there as he looked at Emma, before he let out a soft chuckle in response to her words. “I think I learnt that, when Henry brought you to this town.” Graham said, giving a soft smile towards Emma's direction. “Well, I guess I should've been in that list. I knew what my unfinished business was, but, I was never going to complete it until I got back here. Or at least saw you again.”

“Sometimes it's best not to question certain things. Sometimes it's better to just let them happen.”
Graham had known this for a long time, and, that had started when he was in the woods, and, old enough to question what had happened with his parents. Graham let out a soft chuckle as she undid the shoelaces from around her wrist. “Uh thanks.” Graham said, taking the shoelaces from her, and, keeping them. Graham lowered his head, “Thanks. But, you can keep them if you want. They seemed to make a good bracelet. I wouldn't be me without my jacket now would I? This is who I was in Storybrooke after all.” Graham then sighed softly, before placing a comforting stroke through Emma's hair.

Graham was happy to distract Emma, and, himself from those thoughts by asking about the police file kind of stuff. Business was a lot better, and, he knew that it was easier then having to deal with stuff, especially since he didn't have a heart, so his chance at feeling was kind of hard for him to have, let alone understand. “I didn't think you were. You seemed like the type who would know what they were doing and had potential to be more then they thought they could be.” Graham had seen it in Emma, which is why he had hired her as his deputy in the first place. “Actually I, um, I do know. Before that moment, when Regina um... you know. The memories came back, and, I remembered exactly who I was. It took you kissing me twice for them to come back. So in a way you did save someone before you even figured it all out. Even if I was haunted by parts of that when I was down there.”

He gave a soft smile as he looked at Emma, hearing the laugh coming from her. “You know the places you can miss once you go other places. I didn't really feel like I belonged in either of the places I was from. So who knows really? I'm happy you got them back, Snow White and Prince Charming right?” Graham said, giving a soft smile. “I could help with consulting, but, this is your department now. You and your family seem to have kept this in good hands. I can help when you need to find someone or something to do with a case though.”

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
Both sigs by Bach
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

OUR AFFILIATES

skin by miss texas at cttw, cc, and shine