Testing fire alarms 1, 2, 3
Neal Cassidy
 Posted: Mar 5 2018, 10:30 PM

Original [Rumpelstiltskin. Peter Pan]

Enchanted Forest

Em 'n' em's is online

32 years old / 1381 posts

Bad boy, bad boy. What'cha gonna do?

Chris didn't normally make house calls, unless there was a fire and he needed to be there. And, frankly he was ok with that. Because for once no-one was in danger when he was turning up. And, he didn't have to risk anybody's lives by trying to do his job.

He knew that for some reason most of the firemen were all away when the nice girl had turned up at the station, simply requesting some help. She had seemed to simply want to make sure that her fire alarms were working well enough, because a single mother and a baby wasn't the easiest situation to not worry.

He had remembered to grab his list for safety check requirements, before heading over to the woman's house. The address that she was given. Chris had decided to bring his sidekicks with him, since it would easily keep the little kid entertained while he talked to the mother.

Making sure they were safely in the truck, Chris headed over towards the young woman's house. Chris hopped out of his four wheel drive, and, gestured the dogs down off of the backseat. Chris then grabbed his gear from the backseat, and, made his way towards the front door, gently knocking on the door.

Princess Aurora

--------------------
user posted image
Made by Bach
user posted image
PM
^
Princess Aurora
 Posted: Mar 7 2018, 01:36 PM

Sleeping Beauty

Enchanted Forest

Mel is online

24 years old / 144 posts

sharks make me wanna put the hammer to my head

The young woman had asked for help. Normally she wouldn’t, but being a single mother Iris was not taking a chance. Not wanting to lose something precious to her again. So, it was only fair to get her house checked out and that it would not go in flames. That she was doing the right thing. Having a day off and glad that the fireman agreed to make the house call.

Making sure Tucker was in his play pin so he would be a little distracted. Even if in his play pin he wanted attention. As she waited for the fireman to come by she started to play with Tucker with his toys. Laughing a bit enjoying the time with her son. He was her world that is for sure.

She had also made some cookies just in case if the fireman was hungry when he came. Being early as it was and everything. Biting her lip as she remembered this and paused their game. Getting out of the play pin and checked on the cookies. By this time, she heard the door knock. Fixing her hair, a little and made her way over to the door. Dodging stuffed animals that was all over the floor.

Opening the door and greeted Chris with a warm smile, ”Thank you so much for coming, I mean I know it is not the normal,” she said and allowed Chris inside and looked down to the dogs and could not help to smile even more. Knowing Tucker would like to see them. ”Come on in, sorry about the mess,” she said as she stepped back.

Neal Cassidy
New Identity
MITZI

--------------------
user posted image
Set by me
PM
^
Neal Cassidy
 Posted: Mar 11 2018, 03:12 AM

Enchanted Forest

Em 'n' em's is online

Chris looked at the woman's house while he waited for her to open it. He glanced down at his dogs, giving them a soft pat as he just looked at them. These dogs were something to care for, and, something that gave him a distraction from the danger that you could be in and out of at work. These dogs were the closest thing he had to kids, even if he was feeling close to that woman Odette's baby. Almost like it was his own. But, he knew that it wasn't. But, he did care about both of them. Even if the baby wasn't even born yet.

The dogs were good enough for him already, and, he knew that Odette and her daughter loved them. Or at least he assumed she did, because she always seemed to move around happily when they were brought around. And, it was a nice distraction when he came to do his talks or anything at schools or community centres, reassuring them that they weren't all that bad, and, they were a nice distraction while they first came out of a fire, or witnessed. It relieved the shock before he or one of the other firemen talked to them. It was good for him too.

Hearing the door open, Chris gave a soft smile as he noticed the woman Iris standing on the other side of it. Chris nodded as she explained and then apologised. “Oh don't worry about it. I mean with my normal it would mean people are in danger.” Chris said, looking at her. He kept the dog close to him for a minute making sure they were able to come in before he invited them in. “It's fine. You should see my place.” Chris then glanced down at the dogs as he heard them whimper a bit by the door. “I'm sorry are they allowed to come in?”

Princess Aurora

--------------------
user posted image
Made by Bach
user posted image
PM
^
Princess Aurora
 Posted: Mar 13 2018, 12:35 PM

Sleeping Beauty

Enchanted Forest

Mel is online

24 years old / 144 posts

Iris could not imagine how hard it would be to go into fires and save lives. Sure, the outcome was nice, but what of Chris’ loved one? Knowing how painful it was having to go through the death of her husband she would not wish that, not even on her worst enemy. Nodding slightly towards Chris slightly, ”Good thing this is not one of those times,” she said. Chuckling at his answer and was glad she was not going to be judged by the looks of her home.

With Tucker, it was a lot harder to keep things cleaned. She tried her best, she really did. Looking down to the dogs. Biting her lip. Knowing that Tucker has never been around dogs and that was partially her fault for being over protective. Seeing that the dogs did not appear to be aggressive, just how could she be sure?

”Do they know manners?” Iris asked once she looked back up to Chris. Her hands were on her hips as she did so. Not liking most animals because of her past. Maybe it wouldn’t be so bad for Tucker, but then her fear would be that he would be attacked like she was when she was maybe around his age.

Neal Cassidy
New Identity
MITZI

--------------------
user posted image
Set by me
PM
^
Neal Cassidy
 Posted: Apr 8 2018, 09:34 PM

Enchanted Forest

Em 'n' em's is online

Chris knew that if he was ever in danger in this fire, it would be kind of hard to have anyone check on him. His parents were a couple of states away, and, the only family he had was gone, and, his ex-wife Roni. She didn't really like him much anyway. The woman Odette was probably the closest thing that he had to love. “Yeah good thing.” Chris said, giving a soft smile. He wasn't going to judge how her apartment looked, his looked a lot worse.

With all of his late shifts at work, it would be a miracle if his apartment managed to be clean for more then a couple of days. The dogs, of course didn't help with that. But, he did have them pretty well trained. And, they weren't going to attack if it came down to it. Chris had taught them better then that.

“Oh of course. What kind of owner would I be if I didn't train them that way?” Chris asked, with a soft smirk. Chris knew that it was probably something hesitant that single mothers kept their children away from potentially dangerous animals, but, Chris would never let something like that happen. “Don't worry they won't hurt anyone, I promise.” Chris looked down at the dogs signalling to them silently.

Princess Aurora

--------------------
user posted image
Made by Bach
user posted image
PM
^
Princess Aurora
 Posted: Apr 10 2018, 10:45 AM

Sleeping Beauty

Enchanted Forest

Mel is online

24 years old / 144 posts

Iris gave a gentle smile back to Chris. He was a good friend of hers. She did not have that many friends when it came to the cop department, if you want to count Weaver then go ahead. Then there was Chris and he was the sweetest fireman, and thought he was kind enough to make housecalls. The only one that she trusted to be honest. Hoping he would find someone that would make him happy and not just dogs either.

”Very true, they seem nice, what are their names?” she asked as she went to lower herself to start to pet the dogs. They were sweet and almost made her want to get a dog herself. Though when would she ever get the time. She had Tucker to take care of. Pretty sure if she wanted to see dogs that she could just call Chris?

Nodding towards Chris, and went to stand up and went to get Tucker who was still in the play pin. Picking him up in her arms, ”Tucker, you have some guests,” she said kindly and walked over to Chris and the dogs. Since he had promised her that they would not hurt anyone and trusted his word. Tucker got really excited and started to clap his hands, ”I think you made someone’s day,” she said with a laugh.

Neal Cassidy
New Identity
MITZI

--------------------
user posted image
Set by me
PM
^
Neal Cassidy
 Posted: Apr 20 2018, 07:05 PM

Enchanted Forest

Em 'n' em's is online

Chris had to admit he didn't have that many friends in this town, but, Iris was on this list. He knew that the people in the fire department weren't exactly friends, aside from maybe that man Robert. He had to admit, it was nice, and, he was one of the only firemen who would do housecalls. Chris liked Iris, and, her kid Tucker. He hoped that they would be happy together as a family. It was what he wanted for himself, well who weren't a few states away.

“Oh um Eggs and Toast. Because well I'm Bacon, and, they're always by my side.” Chris said, with a soft smile. Chris stepped back for a moment as he noticed her going to pat his dogs for a moment. He would suggest her buying one of her own, for company. But, he knew that she had her son, and, it would give him an excuse to come around more.

Chris went to make his way inside of the woman's house, as she went to get her son. He kept his hands in the pockets of his leather jacket as he watched her come back with her little boy. Chris knew that they wouldn't hurt him, he would make sure of that. He chuckled wondering what it would be like to have a kid of his own. “Yeah I think so.”

Princess Aurora

--------------------
user posted image
Made by Bach
user posted image
PM
^
Princess Aurora
 Posted: Apr 21 2018, 08:09 PM

Sleeping Beauty

Enchanted Forest

Mel is online

24 years old / 144 posts

Eggs and Toast, that was very clever to play on names like that. Iris smiled gently and went to pet the dogs again before looking to Chris. ”Very fitting names,” she said and thought they would be okay with Tucker. She trusted Chris so why not his dogs? He seemed to have them well trained and that was good enough for her to have them around her son. Just not sure if they could ever have a pet. Maybe one of these days.

Watching Tucker with the dogs made her smile as well. He seemed so happy with Eggs and Toast. Iris went to guide Tucker’s little hand to go over the dog’s heads. Tucker was just giggling and making baby noises. It sounded like he was having a good time with the dogs. What a good surprise indeed.

Iris tried to keep her composure though, she had not seem him this happy since her husband …it was hard on her.

Looking up to Chris, ”Thank you so much, this really does mean a lot,” she said to him with a smile. It was sweet that he had done this and yet she had nothing to give back in return. She needed to at least do something.

”How could I repay you for your kindness, Chris?” she asked, there had to be something. He came all this way to make Tucker’s day and she wanted to at least do something.

Neal Cassidy
New Identity
MITZI

--------------------
user posted image
Set by me
PM
^
Neal Cassidy
 Posted: May 22 2018, 09:47 AM

Enchanted Forest

Em 'n' em's is online

just some lyrics
Princess Aurora   •   Notes go here
Chris just watched as Iris bent down to pat his two dogs, and, he just hoped that Eggs was going to behave. “Thanks. That's what I thought so.” Chris gave a large smile as he just kept his hands in his pockets while he looked down at her. Chris glanced around as he noticed Tucker trying to reach out towards his dogs. He wondered if one day he would ever have kids, maybe soon it would be possible.

He stepped back as he left Iris and Tucker with the dogs. Chris had to admit, that he did love kids, but, he would do his job first. So, he had decided to check out the fire alarms, which is what he came to do. While he just glanced back at Tucker.

Luckily the dogs were behaving enough to keep the kid happy, and, unharmed.

Chris walked back over towards the two of them after he stepped off the ladder. “Oh yeah no problem.” Chris said, shrugging his shoulders gently. It had been something that had usually worked when he went to do the presentations at school's when it came to kids.

“Uh, well aside from promising me to use fire safety properly.” Chris gave a smirk as he paused for a moment. “Maybe you can buy me a drink sometime.”

danke!

--------------------
user posted image
Made by Bach
user posted image
PM
^
Princess Aurora
 Posted: May 22 2018, 12:38 PM

Sleeping Beauty

Enchanted Forest

Mel is online

24 years old / 144 posts

Iris smiled before she made sure Tucker was safe around the dogs. Seeing Chris had went to check the fire alarms. They sure did work and very loud too. Tucker wanted to cover his ears but Iris went to tell him it was okay and focus on the dogs. Rubbing the back of her son as he tried to do so. Seeing the smile on her son’s face now it melted her heart.

Hearing footsteps behind her she looked behind and saw that Chris was done. ”Another good reason you brought them they were a good distraction for Tucker with the alarm testing,” she said and went to gently smile. Some how she knew that Chris would make a good father. He was always so great with kids and now he needed someone to complete his life. She was very far from a match maker though Imogen could tell him that.

Buying a drink did not sound so bad, nodding towards Chris, ”Of course my treat. Whenever you are not busy,” Iris replied and went to hug him before pulling away. ”Maybe tonight? I can get Tucker a baby sitter,” she offered.

Neal Cassidy
New Identity
MITZI

--------------------
user posted image
Set by me
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

OUR AFFILIATES

RP Lovers Top RP Sites

skin by miss texas at cttw, cc, and shine