Pages: (9) « First ... 7 8 9  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply

KAT !'s PLOTTER 2.0
KAT !
 Posted: Apr 16 2018, 04:20 PM

N/A

OoC Account

KAT ! is online

N/A years old / 210 posts

QUOTE (Ellie @ Mar 26 2018, 01:33 PM)
Ok. So. You said in the cbox that you need plots for Meena and Sasha got mentioned and I think they could actually be a really fun pair? Sasha would definitely drag her out of her shell (probably not intentionally) and (again probably not intentionally) might be able to boost her confidence? And then she could be another good influence on him and generally try to get him to tone down the arrogance and boasting a bit. And head off threats to eat people. Maybe the fire station's doing some sort of easter event and they end up doing something together? Like... idk, trying to find a lost cat?

Annnd... you seem to have lots of new peoples since I was last here so are you in need of plots for any of them?

KAT !

Awee yes! Meena needs out of her shell! I could alwayd use threads for Jane in SB and Pepper in HH, but whatever strikes you ♡ IM OPEN TO IT ALL! I have a meenaxsasha starrer on my list n n

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
KAT !
 Posted: Apr 16 2018, 04:21 PM

N/A

OoC Account

KAT ! is online

QUOTE (The Lady In Yellow @ Mar 26 2018, 02:08 PM)
Harleen Quinzel Hi! After our thread in the castle (that I guess is almost finished), I really thought about something. Bruce would really like to help Lucy in any way he can, even just to avoid another Joker. But that's not the only reason, Lucy is truly innocent and she deserves people around who can protect her from people like the Joker and/or other villains, especially if they ever end up in Gotham again. Bruce could become like the cool uncle or something XD (okay, but you know what I mean), it would be nice to have a thread between Harl, Bruce and Lucy so that he can get to know Lucy better, and talk to Harley about ways to protect Lucy, especially back in Gotham. What do you think? =)

Omg yes I absolutely want this!! *gimmegimmegimme*

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
KAT !
 Posted: Apr 16 2018, 04:22 PM

N/A

OoC Account

KAT ! is online

QUOTE (Katie @ Mar 26 2018, 02:35 PM)
KAT ! I am tossing Nala in your direction because I need work/friendship plots for her outside of searching for Simba & Kiara. Plus they could have a sing off at the Lounge!

For Poppy I presume n.n

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Avril
 Posted: Apr 16 2018, 04:23 PM

professional mess in life

OoC Account

Avril is online

N/A years old / 477 posts

KAT !: Yay!! I feel so loved right now </3. I take it you give me permission to start the threads, then?? I don't even remember what threads did I suggest but I'm starting them anyway, and no one's gonna stop me. Brace yourself, 'cause tags are comiiiiiiing! Soon, hopefully! <33
PM
^
KAT !
 Posted: Apr 16 2018, 04:24 PM

N/A

OoC Account

KAT ! is online

QUOTE (Kitty @ Apr 1 2018, 01:37 AM)
KAT !

Okay so, Chesh has to new colleagues at the lounge, Thomas O'Malley is the assistant manager/bartender/singer, and Adam who is the office manager/janitor/musician/singer.

So, since both Thomas and Chesh are cats, I think they might get along very well, I definitely think we should try having a thread with them, just to see how they get along xD

Adam might not get along with her so well in the beginning, but that's mostly because he's shy and likes to stay in the background most of the time. But we could try throwing them together too and see what happens xD

I have thomasxchesh on my starter list =D did you wanna throw something up with adam?

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
KAT !
 Posted: Apr 16 2018, 04:25 PM

N/A

OoC Account

KAT ! is online

QUOTE (Avril @ Apr 16 2018, 03:23 PM)
KAT !: Yay!! I feel so loved right now </3. I take it you give me permission to start the threads, then?? I don't even remember what threads did I suggest but I'm starting them anyway, and no one's gonna stop me. Brace yourself, 'cause tags are comiiiiiiing! Soon, hopefully! <33

I looove surprise tags!*gimmegimme*

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
KAT !
 Posted: Apr 16 2018, 04:26 PM

N/A

OoC Account

KAT ! is online

QUOTE (Mel @ Apr 3 2018, 04:00 PM)
KAT !

Simba & Queen Susan :: I think they would get along pretty well. Strong leaders and such. Maybe friends? Maybe he and Susan meet at the lounge for some fun singing?

Simba & Meena :: They should meet as well so tossing the singing animal here at you xD

Wyatt & Meena :: Maybe he pops into the bakery to see what they have to offer and bump into each other?

I have my starters for this added to the list ♡

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
KAT !
 Posted: Apr 16 2018, 04:27 PM

N/A

OoC Account

KAT ! is online

QUOTE (Maria Pearl @ Apr 15 2018, 01:32 PM)
I´d like to plot with your Characters KAT am open to your ideas
i play Angelica Teach, Elizabeth Swann, Sarah Read all three ladies are pirates
and Mermaid Marina. http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif

Yay! Any ideas or characters you have specifically in mind? n.n

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
KAT !
 Posted: Apr 16 2018, 04:28 PM

N/A

OoC Account

KAT ! is online

QUOTE (em 'n' em's @ Apr 16 2018, 12:17 AM)
Ok. So I feel like we need to have Dean/Caroline stuck in a portal somewhere together. Because they crack me up. And we need him to at least start to win her over.

Or at least the arguing will crack me up.

KAT !

critter country bwHahahaha yessss!

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Katie
 Posted: Apr 16 2018, 04:31 PM

the master at...everything!

OoC Account

Katie is online

29 years old / 354 posts

KAT ! Yes, for Poppy. Sorry, I was on my phone when I wrote that I think. But yes, definitely for Nala/Poppy <3

--------------------
user posted image
Credits to Bach for this AMAZING set!
plotter | tracker | want ads | graphics | future character ideas
PMEmailWebsiteGTalkAIMYIMMSN
^
KAT !
 Posted: Apr 16 2018, 06:09 PM

N/A

OoC Account

KAT ! is online

QUOTE (Katie @ Apr 16 2018, 03:31 PM)
KAT ! Yes, for Poppy. Sorry, I was on my phone when I wrote that I think. But yes, definitely for Nala/Poppy <3

Works for me! n.n

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
The Lady In Yellow
 Posted: Apr 17 2018, 03:48 AM

N/A

OoC Account

the lady in yellow is online

N/A years old / 129 posts

Thank you, KAT !

I can start this with Bruce knocking at Harley's door? =)
PM
^
KAT !
 Posted: Apr 17 2018, 05:48 AM

N/A

OoC Account

KAT ! is online

QUOTE (The Lady In Yellow @ Apr 17 2018, 02:48 AM)
Thank you, KAT !

I can start this with Bruce knocking at Harley's door? =)

Works for me n.n

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (9) « First ... 7 8 9 
Add Reply

OUR AFFILIATES

RP Lovers Top RP Sites

skin by miss texas at cttw, cc, and shine